Orbit of Taris

Vashen Starcord

Orbit of Taris

Post by Vashen Starcord » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:12 am

Self-Explanatory
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful... the strong... the weak... the innocent... the corrupt. Fear. Fear is my Ally.
Demens Canis

Re: Orbit of Taris

Post by Demens Canis » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:45 pm

The Sitting Duck drops out of hyperspace and descends to the planet.
Take what you can
Give nothing back

The only rules that matter are what a man can do, and what a man can't do.

Blasters don't kill people, I do!!!

This Galaxy deserves a better class of criminal, and I'm gonna give it to'em.
Alexar Wryyn

Post by Alexar Wryyn » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:31 pm

*The Farstar-class CR90 Corellian Corvette Sarajevo enters system and makes it's way down to the planet*
Who needs the Force? Brute force, good piloting, and proper planning can defeat any Jedi.
Alexar Wryyn

Post by Alexar Wryyn » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:23 am

*The Sarajevo rises from the planet and exits system*
Who needs the Force? Brute force, good piloting, and proper planning can defeat any Jedi.
Zeb Nkik

Post by Zeb Nkik » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:29 am

A YT 2000 freighter enters orbit and sets a course for Blastech Industries. a small brown robed clad jawa guides the ship down.
If I touched it...its gonna go boom!!!

Peace is a lie, there is only profits.
Through profits, I gain stuff.
Through stuff, I gain trade.
Through trade, I gain parts.
Scavenging will set me free.
- The Jawa Code
Zeb Nkik

Post by Zeb Nkik » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:25 pm

The Detonator breaks away from the planet. The YT 2000 quickly jumps away from the planet.

- The Jawa Code
Zeb Nkik

Post by Zeb Nkik » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:12 am

Zeb's group of fighters and transports rendezvous with one another around Taris, mixing in with the heavy traffic there before again marking up and jumping away from the planet.

- The Jawa Code
Sean

Post by Sean » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:40 pm

<<Sean!>> called an Aing-Tii monk scrambling across the hallway, trying to catch up with Sean, who had just finished his dinner. His white bony skin seemed to match the rest of his ship. It was hard to concentrate when everything was white. With green tongues moving like a pinwheel, Sean stopped in his tracks.

The man's steel covered hands scratched his messy blue hair, watching the white creature walk across the floor with it's spiked toes scraping against the ship's interior. Sean winced at the sound, he was still not use to walking amongst the monks. He was considerably taller then them, and walked rather awkwardly compared to them. With a smile on his face he replied to the monk who approached him. "What's up?"

<<Master Kai wants to see you. It regards the mission>> spoke the Monk through the force. His engravings on his bone plating actually visible to Sean's eyes now. The monk paused for a quick second glancing at the human, who felt more like a beast then a human, and said <<I hear you went to Naboo on your time off>>

"Yeah.." Sean said lowering his head, trying to avert his eyes from the black pupils of the monk. "I wanted to check some things out"

<<Still looking for your father aren't you?>> questioned the Monk, who moved his head signalling Sean to walk with him while they talked.

"I know he's out there somewhere. I just know it."

<<Then he's out there...>>

"You really think so?"

<<I really don't know Sean, but the force does some miraclious things. Maybe it will help you>>

"I hope so"

<< Keep your chin up Kid>>

"Thanks"

As the short conversation came to a close, the two crew-members stopped in front of the door to the bridge. Sean glanced back at the monk who had followed him. They exchange their farewells, and Sean proceeded through the door way.

The same sturdy material that lined the rest of the walls greeted Sean's sapphire eyes. It's white brilliance seemed a bit too much for this young man to take. Raising his hand to block the white glow, he cautiously moved passed several control boards, custom made for Aing-Tii use.

<<Ah, Sean>> spoke a rather large monk his voice full of dignity, even thought it only appeared in Sean's head ,was walking towards the young man who had just entered. <<Glad to see you are doing well>>

"Thank you for your concern Master Kai" Sean respectably said bowing his head.

<<Sean, me boy there is no need for such formalities here>> joked Master Kai laughing inside Sean's head.

"Alright Master" smiled Sean glad that he could loosen up a bit.

<< I take it that Master Rho has already explained a little bit of your next mission?>> asked Master Kai, standing beside the young man. Looking up at him with his piercing black eyes.

"Yeah, Rho already told me about the Brothel I am supposed to save" answered Sean glad to be helping the monks out. They were kind of like his new family, except bony, white, and...well...they had odd tongues.

<<Not just any brothel...a brothel where even the shadows can't hide it's secrets>> explained the Aing-Tii, motioning towards the image of the planet that could be seen through their windshield. The large planet reflected in Sean's eyes, and in the depths of his heart he could feel something was about to happen...Sean wasn't to sure what it was...but he could feel it. <<The brothel is called the House of the Rising Sun.>>

"...Odd" said Sean raising an eyebrow to the incoming planet.

<<Indeed>> chuckled Master Kai

"Master...We usually attack Slave ships and such. Why are we going after a small little brothel?" asked Sean with confusion in his tone.

<<The ones beyond the veil never really show their true intentions do they.>> spoke Master Kai looking off into space.

"True, but what does that have to do with a brothel?"

<<It has everything to do with a brothel Sean. I know you could sense something from there, and so did I. I felt an odd disturbance in the force.>> said Master Kai looking back to the blue haired teen. <<This place is calling out to us, and who better to see what's going on then the student>> producing a picture of a smile in Sean's mind. <<Learn from this Sean>>

"Yes, Master" said Sean "What do you want me to do this time?"

<<Save them Sean>> answered the Master.

And without another word spoken, Sean left the bridge of the ship. The soft hum of the engines paved the path for our young hero. With a one single glimpse outside, Sean nodded his head and prepared to land. "Wish me luck dad..."
Sean

Post by Sean » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:59 pm

<<Sean. What the went on back there?>> spoke a familar voice into the depths of Sean's mind.

"I'm not to sure Master Kai" said Sean holding his pale against his face watching the Aing-Tii surround him in the medical bay of their ship. Sean winced a little as he rubbed his scalp. "What...What happened?" Sean asked a bit baffled that he was in the medical bay of the ship.

<<As soon as your message was sent, you fainted. We found you on the ground covered in soot. We tried waking you but you were pretty out of it. After that we brought you back to the ship. Since then you've been in the medical bay.>> said Master Kai placing his two clawed bony paw on Sean's bed. His six tongues danced. Sean groaned a little sitting up from the unpadded bed. The whites of the wall blinded him as he placed his arms on his elbow.

"How long was I out?" asked Sean staring at the small master who looked back at him with his black eyes.

<<Three days>> chuckled Master Kai jumping onto the cot. Kai sat next to Sean folding his claws.

"New record" smiled Sean rubbing the back of his head.

<<You did good Sean>>

"Thanks Master Kai"

<<What on earth happened though? It's rare to see you passed out on the ground>>

"Well..." Sean stopped, he thought about the burning girl and his visions. Looking back at Master Kai he knew that he had to tell him everything. So, Sean unrevealed his tale telling every detail as best he could to his Master. The Aing-Tii didn't respond to his story, he just sat there looking at Sean pondering the words that came out of the young man's mouth.

"Then I passed out like you said...and that's it" Sean finished his story. "What do you think it all means?" asked Sean confused about a great deal.

<<The force is an odd thing>> spoke Master Kai rubbing the back of his hand with his tongues. <<It's a very odd thing indeed. I think when you blew up that building Sean, you disturbed the one's who dwell behind the veil. I don't know how, or why but they wanted to show you the consenquences of your actions.>>

"My Consenquence? All I did was blow up a hell hole" stated Sean not understanding what Kai was getting at.

<<That is what is puzzling me as well. Something is going on, and I am not to sure that I like it>> Master Kai continued to speak as he dropped down from the ground. <<As for your visions Sean, to mean they sound a jumbled heap of images from the futrue, and the past. I doubt that we will be able to comprehend them. All I will tell you is be careful where you trend. You never know what might happen out there.>> The Aing-Tii monk began to leave the medical bay still thinking about the young man's story.

"Sir?" asked Sean trying to catch the Master before he left.

<<Yes?>> replied Kai turning around

"May I go out searching for my father?" Hope brew inside of him as Sean waited for an answer.

<<Just be careful>> said Master Kai nodding his head walking down the long hallways.

Sean smiled finally sometime to himself. Leaping from the bed he quickly dressed himself throwing on some pants and a shirt and rushing out the infirmary. He disliked hospitials, some things were too clean for Sean's taste. Laughing, Sean ran to his room, packed his bag trying to bring everything that was nessacary, and left in search of his dear ol' Dad.

"I'll see ya soon!" shouted Sean to the cameras directing his farewell towards Master Kai and Rho. "May the force be with you!" and with that Sean dived into one of the smaller ships and sent out for a course to nowhere.

<<Do you think he'll be alright?>> asked Master Rho addresses the other Aing-Tii who stood in the cockpit

<<He'll be fine. The best way to figure out a vision is to experience what you say>> laughed Kai.

<<But that is rather dangerous isn't it?>> questioned Rho watching Sean drift onto in the depths of space.

<<Life's dangerous Rho.>> And with that Kai turned back to the control panels knowing that Rho would understand.
Rayce Ledger

Post by Rayce Ledger » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:31 pm

*One modified Anguish Class Battleship exits hyperspace, this one looked different, it was armed with the usual gun emplacements but had extra room for transports for KoA troops. Rayce was in the hanger with his three thousand men.*

::High Elder Raul has given us an assignment, to find out what exactly crawled out of that crate...the job falls to us to figure it out and get back to him in a decent amount of time. We go to the Lower City.::

Soldier: ::What do we know so far of this creature?""

::It comes from Felucia, and there are thousands more where that came from."

Soldier: ::Permission to speak freely?"

::Granted.::

Soldier: ::Why are we being sent here when we could be sent to Felucia and attack the source head on?::

::If we work to contain this problem from outlying systems, we can stem the progression of whatever these creatures are. We are not to kill it if we can help it. However Raul gave us instructions to kill this creature if it is producing offspring. The less of these creatures and eggs there are, the better we can hope to prevent an infestation.::

Soldier: ::I've only heard rumors of these creatures...are they as big as the video clips suggest?::

::Lets pray to Anguish we don't run into any of those...to your vessels.::

All: ::Yes Elder Rayce!::

*The got to their transports and took off into Taris orbit.*
True salvation is only achieved through Anguish.
Raul Endymion

Post by Raul Endymion » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:42 pm

*The first fleet enters the system and ignores the hails from the planet.*

5 Shrike Class Carriers
1 BFGS class Transport
3 Beserker Class Missile Frigates
3 Strife Class Cruisers
2 Deviant Class Cruisers

*They immediately rush troops and vehicles to the planet below. Many more gunships rush in from hyperspace to help offload troops and vehicles from the carriers to bring to the planets surface.*
Raul Endymion: "In order to eriadicate the Sith, first you need to be one. Sith are the only effective weapon against other sith."

Tau Ceti Base of Operations: viewforum.php?f=371

Raul's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc

Raul Endymion

Post by Raul Endymion » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:59 am

*Raul exited hyperspace and headed to the planet below.*
Raul Endymion: "In order to eriadicate the Sith, first you need to be one. Sith are the only effective weapon against other sith."

Tau Ceti Base of Operations: viewforum.php?f=371

Raul's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc

Protectorate of Anguish

Post by Protectorate of Anguish » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:32 am

*A single bfgs gunship exits hyperspace and heads to the planet below.*
Vern Tideseer

Post by Vern Tideseer » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:21 pm

“Where to now?” Asked Helara.

*Vern raised a finger, rotated it a few times and pointed it down.*

“Hum…that way?”

“That way?!” Helara asked, her eyes growing bigger. “Are you telling me we departed without a destination?”

“No, of course not. That is, not exactly. I mean, you could interpret it like that.”

“In a single word: no.”

“I guess.”

*They shared a moment of tensed silence. Then burst out laughing. Once he had recovered, Vern had a plan.*

“I know, let’s fly to a nearby planet, let’s say…” He opened the galactic map and zoomed on the nearby sector. “There!”
Spoiler:
Characters
Vern Tideseer
Helara Lemsa
Phasewing

Post by Phasewing » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:21 am

Two Anubis Cruisers enter Taris space, and Phasewing drops out of the droid bay with a squad of ten flyers. Four Venom, and Six Avenger flyers. They waste no time and fly to the surface of the planet.
Phasewing

Post by Phasewing » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:00 am

Phasewing linked up with the two cruisers and the squad of drop units followed suit, when all droids were accounted for, the 6th core left Taris for hyperspace, onto their next destination.
Phasewing

Post by Phasewing » Wed May 08, 2019 3:51 pm

Phasewing's fleets dropped into Taris space, he deployed a thousand droids to head to the undercity and deploy the Helix containment unit. He cackled from his bridge and headed back into space.

Return to “Taris”