In Orbit

Arty Orspach

Re: In Orbit

Post by Arty Orspach » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:05 am

*Arty jumped up to the cockpit and grabbed the cloak and then smiled while jumping down again. The youngling smirks a bit and hands Erril his cloak.*

I need a tan too, I've been in the temple too long. Where are you going to get the cloak Master?
Master, I don't think the door is electrified.

Arty reaches out to open the door as 10,000 volts surge through his system and he is thrown back.

That proves nothing...
Erril Winterhold
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Erril Winterhold » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:17 am

Erril barked a laugh. "Where? Tatooine is a big flee market.... or black market depending on what your after, but you'll have people pushing their merchandise on you before you get to the first square. A cloak won't be a problem... More like a blanket really for what I have in mind, you ever seen a Pancho? its a robe of sorts but you can cover up with it at night and it'll cover your Jedi robes and saber fairly well."

The Jedi reached up and took his cloak, he asked Arty to grab the bags on the wall and when the young man turned his back Erril summoned his rifle from the cockpit and hung it under his broad cloak.

"Which kind of Docking port you fancy Jedi?" Hade called from the pilot-seat. "Anchorhead please, near to the Dune sea as you can but nothing to ritzy... do they even have anything like that on Tatooine?" Hade shook his head and punched in some coordinates. "No sir! The finest docks in Anchorhead have walls around them and something metal to land on, thats about it. Might as well give the gall that much yeah?" Erril gave the big man an 'OK' sign and turned back to the cabin.

OoC; Post in anchorhead, don't worry about finding a dock we're going to be RPing in town until i can get ahold of Stormcrow.
"The hands of a warrior ought to be the hands of a healer, for a true warrior fights for peace."
Tyra Syen

Post by Tyra Syen » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:21 pm

*An A-Wing made its way out of hyperspace close to the planet. It was beaten up badly and smoking. It was on its last legs, capable of breaking down fully at any moment. The pilot inside scanned the planet for cities and found a few. She took the ship in quickly, taking advatage of the life that still remained with the ship.*
The Tusken Warchief

Post by The Tusken Warchief » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:48 pm

*The ship travelled towards Tatooine in hyper space. The Chief sat down in the cockpit and waited.*
Exit light. Enter night. Grain of sand...we're off to NeverNeverLand.
Weylin Orar

Post by Weylin Orar » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:37 pm

The Orar Galaar Solus dropped out of hyperspace in orbit over Tatooine. Weylin looked at the dustball of a planet and shook his head. It was a planet that was surprising in a number of ways. For many it was a hideout, for people who didn't want to be found and get lost within the vast arms of the galaxy. For some it was a way to get rich, not legitimately, but the planet was a criminal hold out, no matter how much the galaxy had tried to civilize it. A beroya could live rich tracking down targets here, the planet was notorious for its scum and the few decent individuals who had come from it.

Weylin let XZ guide the ship towards Mos Eisley. Not flying gave him to time to mull over thoughts about how he was going to find his father's contact. XZ had suggested attracting his attention. But to Weylin that seemed a little ridiculous...he would undoubtedly attract attention as he wandered about looking for an individual named Frogeyes. Finally there was a whole nother matter that Weylin had to contend with, the fact that Caedmon had a smuggler as an informant. Weylin had followed in his father's footsteps and every smuggler he had ever met had feared Caedmon because of his chosen profession, he might not have caught them all, but they all stayed away from him, they didn't talk to him, and they certainly didn't sell others out to him. The fact that one smuggler was a contact for him was bizarre. There was a code amongst the underworld, no matter what your chosen skill, you never sold out your partners, to do so was to invite death. Didn't matter if you were glitbitter, slicer, bounty hunter, or smuggler, you didn't do it. Sure there were exceptions like infochants, but for a smuggler to be a contact he would have to be hated by all his brethren and not very successful, but in contrast, from Weylin's note, whoever Frogeyes was, he had been very successful.

Weylin sighed and with his gloved hand he rubbed at an eye. The planet now filled the entire viewport of the cockpit and he could see the faint glimmers of Mos Eisely and the ships leaving it. Hopefully he would find the answers he sought down there, or at least enough answers to right some wrongs. But then there were also other things that needed to be done as well. His father had never hunted a Krayt, Weylin would. If he succeeded, he knew that Caedmon would be proud of him. But he would need information for that as well.

Weylin leaned back in his seat in the pilot's chair. He definitely had a lot of things to do.
Ne shab'rud'ni, ni gana mandokar
Rachel Faleur

Post by Rachel Faleur » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:02 am

*An Avenger Interceptor exits hyperspace and heads to the planet below.*
Melchior
Jen'Jidai
Jen'Jidai

Post by Melchior » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:14 am

Melchiors J-Type barge enters the orbital area of Tatooine. Its advanced scanning systems fully immage the viewable portion of the planet, picking up on subtle outlying settlments in the event they might be something. He continues on to Mos Eisley.
I promise, it will only hurt for a moment.
Tarak Orran

Post by Tarak Orran » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:03 pm

A Lambda-Class shuttle exits hyperspace above Tatooine, stealth systems activated. This ship wasn't going to be seen by anything. Tarak Orran sat in the passenger compartment, breifing his Togorian soldiers on the job at hand.

Everybody read the info packet? Good. We are going to land outside the city. I want 6 of you here guarding the ship. The other 6, I want you stationed in these locations.

Tarak pointed to the map in his hands, indicating where his other troops were to take positions.

==Togorian #6==
"Are we taking our target by force?" (Translation)

==Tarak==
Negative. I am going to try and complete our main objective without causing a stir. If something goes wrong, you will all be in position to assist. Understood?

All of the Togorians nodded in unison.

Good. Gentlemen, let's do this.

The Lambda-Class shuttle headed towards the planet, flying over the open terrain of the Dune Sea.
Spoiler:
Attention, regular RPers of Tatooine and/or Facton Leaders that currently defend Tatooine.

I am writing a closed storyline that will involve the threads of Mos Eisley and Outskirts of Mos Eisley. NOONE will be harmed or interfered with in the process of this storyline. I will be using only NPC's. If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to send me a message. Thank you.
Carnage

Post by Carnage » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:45 pm

A J-Type Nubian Star Skiff exited hyperspace over Tatooine. Carnage guided the ship towards the surface.* Anchorhead will have people that will talk.
Who? Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a Sith in a mask.

Image Image

Carnages Theme
Fight Music
Carnage

Post by Carnage » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:01 pm

*A Firespray-31 exited Tatooines atmosphere, stopping in orbit. Inside the ship Carnage made a holo-message, hijacking the holo-news network.*
Who? Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a Sith in a mask.

Image Image

Carnages Theme
Fight Music
Carnage

Post by Carnage » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:09 pm

*Carnage climbed back into the pilot seat, punching in co-ordinates to make a hyperspace jump. Seconds later the ship disappeared inrto the black abyss of space.*

Image Image

Carnages Theme
Fight Music
Moria Hammerhand

Post by Moria Hammerhand » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:20 pm

*A small ship made its way into the orbit of a planet, that she knew about but had never in her knowledge stepped foot on. For some strange reason something was calling her to this place, there was nothing that she could really say that gave her the hint that she should be here. As the twin suns started to move around Tatooine, the Bloody Princess made its way to the nearest town that she could think of.*
F is for fire through all the buildings
U is for Uranium BOMBS!
N is for no survivors.
Carnage

Post by Carnage » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:13 am

*The Cruentus exited hyperspace and headed towards the surface.*

Image Image

Carnages Theme
Fight Music
Carnage

Post by Carnage » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:50 pm

*The Cruentus entered orbit over the planet, heading towards the perfect jump point, that would shoot them between Sullust and Tibrin, straight into The Guter Wade System, co-ordinates, H16. With know warning the ship, disappeared into the dark expanse of space.*

Image Image

Carnages Theme
Fight Music
Interitus

Post by Interitus » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:46 pm

*A TIE/D Defender exits hyperspace close to the planet. The Defender is solid black with red tinted viewport that gives it a menacing bloodshot eyeball look to it. The Defender sits in orbit as if waiting for something*
Fate - monstrous, and empty,
You whirling wheel, you are malevolent,
Well-being is vain, and always fades to nothing,
Shadowed and veiled you plague me too;
Now through the game I bring my bare back
To your villainy.
Volsung

Post by Volsung » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:47 pm

* a TIE Phantom exits hyperspace in high orbit of the planet and joins along side the TIE Defender*

[[:: Well here we are. How do we want to go about this?::]]
Interitus

Post by Interitus » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:52 pm

*Ignoring his first question, Interitus scolds Volsung*

[[::You're getting sloppy. You broadcast our destination before we jumped. Even though the Academy is no longer there you never know who might be monitoring and open transmission. What would your master have to say about that?::]]
To your villainy.
Volsung

Post by Volsung » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:59 pm

[[:: First of all my Master is my self, and second my old master would not say anything as he wanted me to be sloppy so as to keep track of me and my powers ,just as your did to you ::]]

* the phantom immediately cloaks and moves away from Interitus towards the planet. Volsung begins to concentrate on hiding his presence in the force greatly diminishing it.*
Interitus

Post by Interitus » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm

<<Point taken, but your sloppiness could mean my head.>>

*Interitus couldn't help but smirk at the reply. He was right. Both their former "masters" wanted them as tools, not apprentices. That was why they had eventually killed them and took their mantel. It seemed as Volsung's pride had been hurt and was going to be difficult for a while. No matter. Interitus swung the "Caducus" toward the planet to find a place to land.*
To your villainy.
Stormcrow

Post by Stormcrow » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:26 am

The Vulture lifts off and leaves the system.

Your hands upon a deadman's gun and you're looking down the sights.
Your heart is worn, and the seams are torn, and they've given you reason to fight,

And you're not gonna take what they've got to give and you not gonna let them take your will to live,
Because they've taken enough and you've given them all you can give.
And luck won't save them tonight. They've given you reason to fight!

~Ashtar's Command
Phaeton

Post by Phaeton » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:55 am

A combine destroyed entered the system, and opened it's bay doors. A full squadron of twelve fighters dropped down and headed to the surface of the planet to secure the containment unit and prepare for the structure to form.
Kel Var-Maren
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Kel Var-Maren » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:06 pm

As the ship entered the orbit the scanners alerted him of a presence nearby. He checked the data and sighed. He looked over to the R9 unit starting to beep around.

"I know, Bucket, but don't you worry, Yurba will keep low. The people of Tatooine luckily don't tend to do something stupid." Another round of beeping from the astromech caused him to let his shoulders hang low. "I know. Don't you think I'd love to do something about it? I've got kids on this ship and I need to get them to safety first. Sending a warning down there or looking like anything else than a personal transport... the clankers back than were bad but those modern clankers... I don't think I need to remind you of all the bantha poodoo we've been through. The droid sounded saddened and slightly deafeated. "Me too and no, we are not heading for Kamino anymore would draw some suspicion. We'll make a few jumps change the ID, make a few more jumps, drop the kids off, change the ID again and then we get moving." Bucket sounded curious as he started asking. "I don't know? How sounds Corellia? Maybe there are Jedi there or at least CorSec can get them to Coruscant." R9 sounded satisfied and once the course had been calculated with the updated maps from Yurba the small group made it's way to the first stop to get away from the Machines.
Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:53 pm

The yacht dropped out of hyperspace. Sophia scanned the area for a particular sector. It was out in the junland wastes. Sophia could feel the glare from Luxeria. It was out of the way, and seemed like a major detour. However it was very possible this whole campaign could go belly up and Valca City lost forever. Then she found it. The Jawa fortress, it was large enough to utilize and a possible staging ground. She flipped the communicator and spoke over the comm, ::Phasewing, if you could send two cruisers our way, we have a spot that needs cleared out. Could be a good place for a staging area or a hideaway.::
Before my victims die, they ask one thing...they beg me to violate them, one last time. No matter who they are, they always beg, for one...last...touch...

Sophia's Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8761je6 ... 30C737BBB7
Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:08 pm

Luxeria glared at the planet as it came into view. Leaning back in her chair, she kept quiet as Sophia did her scans. When she made the call to Phasewing, she looked over to the woman. "So we can just leave it to the Machines, right? Go ahead and head on?" She couldn’t stand the idea of setting foot down there onto the barren world. Especially because of the sand. So irritating, always getting everywhere.
Truth is only what your mind believes to be true and the mind is mine to mold. That is why you will always believe my words to be true.

Luxeria-The Flower of Eternity
Phasewing

Post by Phasewing » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:28 pm

Two Osirius battlecruisers dropped out of hyperspace, and deployed their drop units and typhoon starfighters to the jawa palace.

::My auxillary fleet will handle your request...we have a dormant containment unit in the area as well.:: Phasewing reported.
Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:30 pm

Sophia smirked and ran a hand through Luxeria's hair, she was cute when fussy, "Let's head back to the palace in theed and take a bath. Then we test the acoustics of the bedchambers...will that suffice Mishka?"
Before my victims die, they ask one thing...they beg me to violate them, one last time. No matter who they are, they always beg, for one...last...touch...

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:56 am

As relived as she was that they'd leave the operation to the Machines and move on, she couldn't help but turn to Sophia, eyebrow curiously. "You think that a wise choice? Think Nereus will be fine with us stopping for a break? One would say it's a better idea to continue our push while we have our momentum going. With the others creating the larger battles and drawing attention away, we are able to move quickly and quietly, acquiring new worlds. Would be a shame to loose that flow while it's there, don't you think?"
Truth is only what your mind believes to be true and the mind is mine to mold. That is why you will always believe my words to be true.

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:43 am

Sophia smirked and nodded, "Well, shall we make the kessel run? Or, did you also have an idea or two?"

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:53 am

Luxeria shook her head. "None outside of that. Not wanting to see if you can do it in less than twelve parsecs, are you?"

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:44 am

"I'm not ready to die yet my love," Sophia leaned over and pecked her cheek then made the jump to Kessel.

Return to “Tatooine”