The Jundland Wastes

Tyor D'nec

Re: The Jundland Wastes

Post by Tyor D'nec » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:25 am

*Tyor walked through the Jundland Wastes, his blaster sword hanging on his belt. It still felt strange to him, carrying a lethal weapon, but it had proven useful in many situations when something had threatened his people, so he did not mind. He had fashioned the weapon from his clan's selection of parts using instructions that he had found in a long abandoned hut beyond the Jundland Wastes, and while others sometimes questioned his choice to use a weapon besides an Ion Blaster, he did not regret it. Now if only he could learn how to use his strange powers better. He had begun to be able to move things, without having to go to them or touch them, and found himself capable of performing acrobatic feats that most Jawa never dared try. While he could offer no explanation for them, he had chosen to use them in his efforts to protect himself and his people. His mind deep in thought, Tyor continued his walk through the Tatooine desert*
Alkor Centaris

Post by Alkor Centaris » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:36 pm

*An escape pod lands in the sands, lodging itself deeply in the dunes. It stands there for hours with the twin suns of Tatooine beating down on it, then pops open. Alkor peeks out, pulling his hood over his face with a grin*

Tatooine...

*He steps out of the pod, walking off aimlessly toward where he felt life*
We are born in the light and baptized in darkness.
We tread a shadowy path between day and night.
We are Dark Jedi.
Aved Luun

Post by Aved Luun » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:01 pm

*The solitary Jawa is soon joined by a companion, Aved surveys the escape pod and smiles beneath her hood her yellow eyes gleaming*

"Ushabia namba kee koolee?" *she ask curiously , because being able to stay cool on a planet like Tatooine is priceless*
Alkor Centaris

Post by Alkor Centaris » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:52 pm

*Alkor jumps back slightly, caught off guard by the Jawas*

Uh... hello?

*Alkor's violet eyes sparkle with amusement, as he had no idea what they were saying*
We are Dark Jedi.
Aved Luun

Post by Aved Luun » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:55 pm

*Aved moves forward and says earnestly*

"Utto nye usabia atoonyoba?"
Alkor Centaris

Post by Alkor Centaris » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:57 pm

*Alkor looks down at them strangely, unsure of his intentions*

I'm lost. Do you understand "lost?"
Last edited by Alkor Centaris on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are Dark Jedi.
Alkor Centaris

Post by Alkor Centaris » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:59 pm

*Alkor looks at the pod*

It's in the way...?

*Alkor lifts the pod with the force effortlessly*

Where do you want it?
We are Dark Jedi.
Aved Luun

Post by Aved Luun » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:00 pm

*Aved nods emphatically in agreement with Iziz*
Alkor Centaris

Post by Alkor Centaris » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:13 pm

*Alkor watches quietly, not sure what to make of the situation. He drops the pod, tilting his head with mild interest. He'd forgotten about Jawas... in fact... wait... he knew this was Tattooine... he'd remembered something about that. But now...*

Who am I...?
We are Dark Jedi.
Aved Luun

Post by Aved Luun » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:22 pm

*Aved is frozen to the spot for a moment then she gathers her wits about her and sprints after Iziz as fast as her tiny Jawa legs can carry her, wailing incoherently*
Alkor Centaris

Post by Alkor Centaris » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:23 pm

*Alkor turns and makes his way toward the nearest settlement he can feel, Anchorhead in this case*

I have to be someone... whats my name...?

*Alkor feels the sun beating down on him from beneath his hood, sweat dripping down his brow*

A name...? Some name...? What do I remember...?

*Alkor remembers bits and pieces. All him memories of places and people were fractured by something. He doesn't have any memory whatsoever except for a few names from his distant past. He decides on one, a close one, from a very long time ago*

My name...? It must be...

*Alkor's eyes close as he stumbles to the sand below, picking himself up as he nears the spaceport*

My name is Hadriad Bloodborn. Thats it... it has to be.

*Alkor, completely oblivious to the name he'd just chosen, walks into Anchorhead after a long walk, making his way into the cantina*
We are Dark Jedi.
Sergimot Corvo

Post by Sergimot Corvo » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:36 pm

OOC: Just realized i posted this in Mos Eisely Lol, posting it here again so the following post will make sense.

Long into the evening Serge rode, passing several caravans of Jawas, some of whom tried to flag him down. On a couple occasions, he stopped to let an un-suspecting group of tuskens by. He had no quarrel with them, and they were but a hunting party from what he could tell.

In the early hours of the night, Serge stopped his bike, which continued to rumble as he sat there viewing his HUD. He was close, too close to continue on the speeder. So it was that the diminutive amn dropped from his bike as it slowed to the purr of a tired purr of an old cat, and then went silent altogether. He gathered a few items from the saddle bag, a few security measures in case things didn't go well.

As he departed from the bike, he dropped a NAV point on it in his personally encrypted frequency, then departed, making sure his gear was secure before a huge pair of bat-like wings grew from his back and lifted him off the ground. The maelstrom of wind was noisy for a bit, but once he got going, the air passed around him as if he weren't there.

A small lense hanging before his eye showed im the nav as he looked back toward his bike, then a new nav marker as he headed further west by northwest. In enough time, the compound was in sight. It seemed small enough, but Serge had learned long ago not to assume anything about an enemy stronghold, nore about the defensive abilities therein.

The winged hunter whispered over the heads of the posted guards and circled flawlessly down until he rested high above on the cliff, looking down over the complex.

Two guards stood on the highest level of the building's face, two on the middle level, and finally three on the lowest level of the theater style wall. all three levels guarded an entrance. Serge knew better, many a sneak-in had proved to him that shady types always had a personal backdoor, sometimes leading right to their "seat of power" be it an office, an actual throne and audience chamber or even a simple bedroom. preferably a bedroom, though it was the rarest by far.

Serge eyed the grounds around the place, both infront of and behind until he was sure he had missed something. is eyes shifted to the dim red glow of a species he had once encountered that could see in the infrared spectrum.

The entire ground glowed a dull red as it cooled from the endless cycle of sunbleaching light. The compound glowed as well, but the doors were different, they were more purple than red, the inside must be fairly cool.

Once again Sergimot eyed the grounds around the stronghold until he spotted just what he had been looking for, a purple ambience amongst the thrumming red. Quietly he shifted, His wings were no longer those of a bat but the red and black feathers that he used for mixed reasons, they were his medium between white wings of speed and black wings of stealth. One advantage they held over the batwings was that they glided well, a fact he used now as he slipped off the edge of the cliff full spread and soared around in a wide circle until he came to a patch of soft sand. He didn't want to chance bringing himself to a stop with his wings, that was always loud, so instead he folded his wings and hit the sand rolling. The course dirt got everywhere as he hit and rolled, in his cloths, in his mouth. But he simply rose, spit it out, shook it off, and moved in.

Silently he approached the door he had found and viewed it with his regular purple eyes. Nightvision was better than infrared vision when it came to precision work. The door had a wheel, which he carefully touched, then gently tried turning when nothing happened. It didn't budge. Serge stepped back and looked the door over until he spotted the keypad. He thumbed the panel and a few little lights turned on. Serge didn't boter trying to figure out what the code was, He didn't need to. Tri'el had long ago gifted him with a copy of her intrusion software, a copied version of one small aspect of her program that could hack, slice or just plain barge into any program out there. In this case it only took a moment for the program to work and a small thump was heard inside the door as Serge retrieved his program.

The door turned, and Serge was in. Step one complete, step two, collect the target, dead or alive.
I will sail on White feathered wings to a path far from the life of my choosing
I will soar on Red feathered wings to the calling of justice
I will descend on wings of Gripping darkness to the Prey that does evil
I will see with shaded eyes, the deeds of those below.
Sergimot Corvo

Post by Sergimot Corvo » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Sergimot wandered the dark hallway for sometime before he finally came to a doorway. during his small walk in the tunnel he had once again returned to the infrared spectrum so he could see in the perfect darkness. Everything was a dull shade of red reddish purple, but at least he could see some detail.

Finally as things became more purple than red, indicating that the ground was cooling off, more or less indoors now, He came to a door, and naturally He couldn't make out too much detail in the infrared as he had little to no practice in such matters. He reached forward and held out his hand, letting one of his small mysterious bracelet devices cast a small florescence on the surrounding walls and the door. It wasn't the device's main function, but it certainly came in handy now and then.

He shined it all around and after only a small bit of searching, found a poorly concealed lever. That wasn't anything to look down on though, it was supposed to be an easy setup on the inside, the outside was the one to conceal.

Serge pressed an ear up to the door to make sure the coast was clear. He heard nothing, no voices or footfalls, even light ones. So he drew one particle magnum seemingly out of nowhere and as it pulsed to life made a small electrical growl as the internal systems of the weapon began to excite the particles into so much deadly energy. The kind of killing power in his and at that very moment was enough to put just about any blaster to shame, and it wasn't even on full power.

Serge reached up and pulled the lever, the door quietly opened and suddenly Sergimot was staring back at two off-duty guards.
Sergimot Corvo

Post by Sergimot Corvo » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:56 pm

The two guards who had been joking only a moment before were suddenly fumbling to draw their weapons, they were by no means slow. otherwise they wouldn't be here. But most people didn't match the speed of a Gurlanin on a good day. Serge's gun shot up and barked two bolts of glowing white energy that lanced forward and caught their victims in the chest almost at the same time. Both bodies fell to the floor leaving small trails of smoke. Serge stepped out and to the first of the two bodies. He picked it up and was about to carry it over to the secret hallway wen the door began to slide closed again.

There was only a second to react, and nowhere else to hide the bodies. Serge's form changed from that of a small man to that of a huge Equine with knotted muscles. In Svivreni form, Serge picked up both men by the back of their armored garments and tossed the with tremendous strength, sending them flying into the hallway just as the door closed, they crashed together in mid-air but Serge never heard them hit the ground, the door must have been soundproofed.

The bountyhunter shifted back into himself and stole down the hallway, still in the clear.
Sergimot Corvo

Post by Sergimot Corvo » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:26 pm

The diminutive Bountyhunter continued down the hallway, surprised that the secret passage hadn't taken him further into the complex. He had been moving for several minutes and had yet to find anything out of the ordinary. Anything hinting to a main chamber or an are of importance.

More than once he had taken cover from passing patrols, some of them on duty, others off. In each case the men and stood at gunpoint and not even known it.

The place was pretty nice Serge had to admit, Probably from all the trafficing kidnapped children. It was a lucrative business for someone with no conscience, and everytime Serge thought of it, it strengthened his resolved. He hadn't come here to capture Dezic. He'd come to kill him. The cut in pay was worth it to have scum like this one off the streets for good.

Sergimot didn't particularly like killing people, but neither did he like capturing a serious threat to society and handing them over to the powers that be only to be following the same string of corpses or kidnappings or any other number of crimes later. There was no argument in Serge's mind, Fancy living for a collected bounty, Or one less mourning family for a collected body.

Finally he came to it, just a subtle hint that he was getting close. The patrol he hid from was composed of three men rather than two. Then there was another. Serge continued on until he finally reached a somewhat larger hallway, then he stopped. There were many people here, One in particular didn't look much she wanted to be here.

It was a young woman, couldn't have been much older than 14, And she was being dragged into the room by two men twice her size. The newest catch he guessed.

Quietly surge snuck up to the corner of the hall, times in just such a fashion that one patrol had just rounded the corner, and the other wouldn't arrive for another minute or so. The girl was dragged into the room, and two of the four guards went in with them. Serge didn't even want to think what might happen to hr if he weren't here.

The second the door clicked shut Serge rounded the corner, arm held up, and fired two darts from his wrist launcher before the guards could even react. They both fell to the ground, Neurotoxins pulsing through their vains. Serge was already on the move by the time the last of them hit the ground. This was the moment he was waiting for.

Three large strides brought him to the door and his hand shot up and opened it. The girl had barely been taken two steps from the door and was easily within reach, and so he grabbed her by the scruff of her cloak and pulled her back out the door. She hit the ground, but she was otherwise unharmed. That was more than would be said of anyone else in the area.

As his hand came back from tossing the girl, a particle magnum was suddenly in it, and one after the other, they began to cut down the guards, starting with the ones right before him, and then the ones facing him, and then everyone else. Within three heartbeats only two men were left. Sergimot, and Dezic Tulion. Serge seemed to hesitate for a moment and Dezic seized the opportunity to draw his weapon and fire. It hit the air where Serge's head had been, but a casual lean had taken his head safely out of the way.

The hesitation was only another heartbeat, and the end of it was heralded by the electronic growl the weapon made when it changed settings. The gun raised, blue this time, highest setting. and fired.
The bolt lanced across the room hand hit Dezic in the face, desolving most of it and blowing the man well of his feet.

At this moment Serge turned to make sure the girl was still there, then moved forward quickly and collected a sample of Dezic's blood with a small needle he had carried with him. Once that was done he ran back, took the girl by the hand and pulled her to her feet.

"Are you alright?" He asked, not really expecting any sort of good reply until he noticed the girls face. It wasn't one of fear, but of shock. Not a single tear coursed down her sandy face.

"Good, come on." He said. Pulling her by the arm he went back out the same way he came. "I'm fine." he heard her say, almost as an afterthought.

Nothing was to stop Serge from killing anyone who stepped in his way, and so he brought up his battlecrasher. Using it to level anyone else who got in their way as they headed off through the complex with a hale of energy bolts.
Sergimot Corvo

Post by Sergimot Corvo » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:46 am

Some while later, Serge broke out of the back door, the same one he had used to enter, and attempted to help the young woman out of the small pit made by the opening. She turned down his silent offer and instead, pointed her newly aquired weapon at him.

"Now, I'd think we were past this by now ma'am." He said, trying to sound not so threatening. The magnum in his hand dropped, but strangely it didn't land, it disappeared in just the faintest blue flash. The Girl didn't seem to care, even if she did notice, Her hand, and eyes, were fixed on Serge.

"I heard about you sorts, Bountyhunters you are, and I'm told not to trust you as far as I could throw ya."
Serge chuckled. "But then I'm not that much bigger than you, you could probably throw me a long ways if it meant getting past the guards up front wouldn't you think?" Her hand dropped almost immedietly at the mention of guards. She didn't trust him yet, but she wasn't in to big a hurry to get into a scrap with fullgrown men either, especially ones who were armed.

"Very well, Tell you what. You let me live for now, I get you past the guards. you give me your name, I give you mine and a ride home and We're square. Deal?" She nodded for a moment, then gestured with her liberated gun. "Names first." Serge nodded, he could respect that, didn't mean he had to honor it. Not completely anyway. "Sergimot." He said, so fast he almost missed it himself. THe young lady curled an eyebrow. "Sergawhat?" Serge chuckled, taking a step closer, then another one past her before she could react. "There you go, We're friends already, just keep callin me Serge. Your name?"

She didn't seem to thrilled about his roundabout answer, but had she known the truth, Serge was the only name she needed. His name was documented with "Serge" as a legal alternate, and would thusly be rather easy to track down.

"I'm Rachel. I live at a moisture fam this side of the outskirts around Mos Eisley." Serge nodded. "There we go then, everything is ready except the guards. Shall we?" without waiting for a response, He trudged up the hill.

More blue flashes, barely visible just as the last one, occurred, and suddenly Serge was snapping together some sort of rifle. The "barrel" looked like a sword blade parted down the middle and lined on the inside with purple glass. The stock which seemed to grow around the barrel was black and copper colored. Finally the grip itself was some sort of redwood.

Serge hefted the rifle with a satisfied sigh and crept up to the edge of the cliff he had at one time glided off of earlier that night. Dropping to his belly, he pulled a bi-pod out of the belly of the gun and set it up to be fired, Then looked back at Rachel. "Shhhh." He said, slowly, quietly.

Without another word or sound he turned and without a single heartbeat's hesitation, cracked off three bolts of energy. The transparent purple bolts lanced out across the expance nearly unnoticable, and slashed the chests out of the three men on duty that bore rifles. The rest were left to fire in Serge's general area with small arms. most of the shots went terribly wide, the rest were acceptably close.

Three more shots took down all but one guard who now tried to run. He made it to the door and grabbed the lever before a charred hole formed in his chest. The accelorated particles had done their work admirably in Serge's magnums. They were ruthless in his rifle, accelorated to the highest possible excitement and then directed downrange with fury.

"All clear for now." He whispered, quickly he upper arm and stood, bringing her to her feet as well. The second she had her footing, Serge was off, almost at a run, down the hill and soon past the bodies of his prey.
Sergimot Corvo

Post by Sergimot Corvo » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:25 am

Rachel seemed to grow slightly more comfortable with Serga as the time went by. They had walked for some while making up the ground he had covered in minutes on wings...Wings, the first time he shape-shifted it would be back to square one with her, which was wy he didn't do so. He could have easily unfurled his massive white wings and then took her to the highest hill and glided from there, but where would be the trust anymore, She would see him as the monster he was, and eventually the creature beneath would show.

Serge sometimes loved his shape-shifting, the ability to adapt, and literally fit the situation. But at other times, He hated his Gurlanin heritage. He wished he was one or the other, not man and beast.

As they walked along, Serge began to slowly dis-assemble the rifle he had built. taking it apart one piece at a time to reveal the true nature of each part. The "barrel" ws indeed a sword. As the weapon was dislodged from the stock, the blade stapped bck together to reveal a fine broadsword that seemed to be segmented in some mechanical fashion.

The stock itself folded in on itself several times until it was a small ball, then unfolded into a large round shield. Both weapons were light, but they seemed a bit to large for someone as small as Serge. Not something Rachel noticed though.

"You know how to use those too?" She asked, looking at the curious copper designs cast into clear relief on the black surface. Serge nodded a couple times. "I do." The young woman looked him over, she didn't have the proper skills to notice that the gear was technically Too big for him to use, but she could tell that it was big on him. "Must be hard, Where'd you learn to fight?" Serge looked up at her now, for just a moment his purple eyes shone in the night. his hood had been down in the obvious light of the complex, making it impossible for her to see, but now... "I pick it up here and there," He said as she recoiled just slightly, she was young but she knew when something wasn't natural, and now with that knowledge she became more aware of the strange sense of things around the disguised Gurlanin.

"I learned how to use these from a Svivreni, Their like big goat people, and it was all built by a wookie, my guns and everything."

Rachel did her best to ignore the growing sense of unease around her, He wasn't bad, just strange. "So what are you gonna do now?" she asked, furthering her effort to humanize him in her mind. "I'm gonna take you home, then I'm gonna report my work to the galactic authorities with some help from the Local, authorities, and I'll collect my reward and be on my way I guess... I've never really had a reason to stick around after a jobs done..." His words grew distant as he watched his feet sink slightly into the sand, hypnotic. "... No one has."

The young woman seemed shocked now, forgetting her apprehention altogether. "You never make friends? You never even stay for...Dinner?" Serge paused, was she giving him a reason to stay? He'd never been particularly enjoyable company to most people. Crash liked him well enough. Kuruk did too. Those and a few others were the only ones he could truly call friends. They all knew, they all felt a bond with oddballs because they all were or had been one themselves, but they all knew what he truly was.

"Well... If your inviting me to stay for dinner then I need to bring my travel buddy. Have you ever met an AI?" The girl simply shook her head, trying to seem in the know. In truth she was racking her brain tyring to figure out what an A I was.

"You'll get to meet her if I stay for..... Dinner." The concept was wholly unnatural to him. He'd never been paid back by a rescued victim, much less paid back with hospitality.

The conversation sloped after that, Him left to his thoughts, and her to her poorly managed memory banks. he continued to further disassemble the weapons as they walked until they reached the speeder.
Sergimot Corvo

Post by Sergimot Corvo » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:29 am

Rachel didn't know much about weapons, fighting, and the various other simple nuances that were so important to a Bountyhunter's trade. But She knew Speeders.

Growing up, Rachel, and her older and younger sisters had all been subject to the fact that Their father had no sons to raise and teach about manly things such as the workshop, and so he had satisfied himself with teaching his daughters. And they all loved it.

Rachel loped down the sandy hill until the runny earth wouldn't allow her to move fast enough anymore, then she simply jumped, clearing descent amounts of land with each bound. Finally as some poorly footing and tumble that followed threw her on the base of the large hill. Rachel climbed up onto her feet only to find that Serge was right behind her, Standing tall...for his height, and relatively unsandy. She almost blushed until her mind went back to the speeder.

A practiced set of eyes mozied over the speeder, relishing every modification and upgrade he had placed on its frame. Boosters, stabilizers, an upgraded engine module that seemed vaguely familiar. And of course weapons. Her eyes passed over those. Several other modifications sunk into her trained mind before Serge finally laughed and lifted her up onto it with an arm while his other hand pressed a button that slid the seat back onto the frame, making room for the two of them. She scooted forward the moment he was kind enough to set her down, and then straightened out the wrinkles in her cloths, making no effort to conceal her annoyance at being picked up by the back of her coat, though she did conceal a bit of shock. He truly wasn't that much bigger than her as he himself had pointed out, How had he picked her up with one hand?

Serge gave her a chiding look as he placed one two-toed boot on the bike. "Scoot back now, We don't want you to be late for supper." She sighed and scooted back, she had almost hoped he would let her drive. "Supper was probably hours ago, their most likely in bed." Serge stepped lightly up on the speeder and then dropped onto it infront of her. After engaging the power cells he seemed to wait for something.

Rachel had just come to the years in which men were more awkward that gross, and he was almost a complete stranger, even if he was nice. She hesitantly placed her hands on his back, quite a beginner thing to do. "Come on, You seem like you know enough about speeders you should know how to ride passenger on a single-seater by now." When she made no immediate move to change her positioning, He reach up and took one of her arms, then wrapped it around his waist. "You can't lean properly if you can't tell which way and how far I'm leaning yeah?" She mumbled something that was good enough for him, So he fired up the roaring engine, which caught her attention once again, and stepped on it.

The ride home was silent, even when he handed her a helmet to keep the sand out of her eyes, it had a speaker in it. She was to busy enjoying the sensation of speed and they swept across the desert. Of course both of her arms had very tightly wrapped around his waist once they reached full speed. She'd never ridden anything as fast as a BARC before, especially not his.

23 miles away from the outskirts of Mos Eisley, The young passenger nearly jumped off the bike as Serge's pack vibrated. Of course Serge knew this simply meantthat he was back within reasonable range to communicate with Tri'el. In a pinch she could transmit herself un-aided some distance, but se prefered to not risk it. Only on planets where satelittes were abundant would she keep up a constant presence, but now She was within range to do so easily with the Centaurs Resources alone.

None of this meant anything to Rachel, who hadn't the slightest clue. All she knew was that one second, She was moving back, and the next, Serges hand grabbed hers and pulled her back into the seat. She heard a slight chuckle over the com as he patted her hand.

"Where's your home?" He asked, cutting over the dying sound of wind rushing over her helmet. They were slowing. "About seven miles to the northeast of the City." She answered.

Serge nodded, that was good. It would give him the opportunity to take care of this in the proper order. Notify the authorities to re-call search teams. Notify her family. Collect his bounty. Then take her home, for what he figured would be an interesting day. Money meant little to Him, it was just a means to an end, usually a good one, but a simple tool none the less.
Phaeton

Post by Phaeton » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:17 am

The air above a bluff overlooking Mos Eisley began to crackle and become warped with purple energy. There was a flash of light and a tall humanoid droid appeared on the bluff. It had a wolf's head and long arms with raking claws for hands. It glared at the city about five miles away, and scanned the area. Anaxes was one of the top awakened generals, with unimaginable capabilities with electricity and the force containment unit within his own body. He was set to task with making a new Helix for the war effort to come. Once it was established, it would siphon both force energy and resources of whatever planet it was on, to produce weapons of war. The bluff was a good choice, there would be few places to attack from groundside. The more effective method would be an all out air attack or orbital bombardment. Both of which could be deterred by defense platforms and troops. Anaxes had the tools that he needed, a simple containment unit, that once activated either manually or remotely, would begin the process for creating the new structure, and the force generator to power it. Still, he needed to go and find more containment units that had been deactivated and reactivate them. He set the device down in a hidden spot, a crevice in the bluff, and then crackled away in a flash.
Phasewing

Post by Phasewing » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:31 am

A few squads of drop units found the containment unit and brought it back with them to the Jawa Fortress for safekeeping.
Alicia Stern

Post by Alicia Stern » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:38 pm

The beserker assault ship skimmed the junland wastes, kicking up sand and dust. The large transport was painted white with purple trimmings on the nose, and intake and exhaust ports. Classic Dynasty colors, the ship glinted in the light of the twin suns.

::Landing zone up ahead, two miles short of the target,:: Sarai spoke over the intercom.

The rest of the sisters stood up and grabbed the arm loops above them. Alicia stood in front of the landing ramp ready to file out ahead of her sisters. Once the transport landed the ramp lowered, Alicia headed out first and behind her was Corana, with her large MAUL Tech longrifle with macroscope. Her spotter Fia followed her out and the pair activated their optic camo, then scouted ahead.

Alicia looked to the rest of her squadmates, "Sarai, Kayla, Teema, Ria, you're on rifles. Dika, Clara, Mara, you're heavy weapons, keep the sand out of your repeaters. Luna keep us patched up."

"Yes Sister Alicia!" They saluted.
Alicia Stern

Post by Alicia Stern » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:59 am

::Sister Alicia, we have visual on the target. A small garrison force of a thousand Drop units and support units like tanks and twelve Typhoon starfighters.:: Fia replied.

"Good work you two, we'll call for support to take them out," Alicia replied.

::That's not all, they're guarding a deactivated helix containment unit,:: Fia responded with concern.

Alicia's eyes narrowed as her brow furrowed, "I'll call in the rest of the legion. Steel yourselves for the Mother Sisters."
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:32 am

Even though it was a small force of two thousand sisters, it was an operation to bring in sabercats, and the supply crates. Sisters began forming up in their squads and armored sections. The tanks were virtually dropped in battle formations as the transports dropped them and moved on. Ki'ala wanted to lighting strike them as soon as all two hundred tanks were on the field. She would send them just ahead of the infantry to punch a hole in their defenses, and bring the infantry up from the rear. Then once the infantry were in position, she'd unleash Kyra and her units.

::Kyra, are you ready?:: She called to her, having not seen her droids yet. ::We'll be marching soon.::
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:16 am

::We are in route now. With your permission, I’d like to request that my units move in first. The Umbra Foxes can sneak in with their stealth systems and deploy smoke screens. In the confusion, the Raynas can fly in fast for a bomb run while the Iron Gorogs and Strike Wolves set up and unleash heavy barrages from long and medium range. The Teras can handle air support along side the Raynas once bombing is complete and keep any from slipping away or getting the jump on us from the air. The Chaos Ligers and myself will move ahead of the rest of the Sisters and keep the enemy confused and pinned down in close range combat.::

She was only a minutes out from the LZ but if granted permission to run with her plan, the ships carrying he units would move further ahead, able to deploy each in rapid succession while the units carrying herself and the other Ligers would drop with the rest and prepare to make their run.
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:54 pm

::You are clear to proceed, Second Legion commander Alicia Stern already has a team stationed there. We'll follow up behind you shortly.:: Ki'ala answered as she ordered her Legion into formation.
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:06 am

::Understood, Commander::

With the order given, the transports dropped altitude at a much quicker pace, all except the ones carrying the aerial units. Remaining high, the bottom door opened up, letting each unit simply fall out of the ship, spiraling downwards until their wings flapped open and their thrusters engaged. Only the three Rayna with locked wings didn't just drop, instead their transport opening at the front, allowing them to launch forward. Once bombing was done, the three with fixed wings would have to retreat for moment to fet the locks removed before returning to battle. They would need ever ounce of manueverability to surpass these droids in the air. And with frames smaller than even a Fang Fighter, their speed and agility was something to not underestimate.

It wasn't long before the transports flew over Ki'ala and the legion of Sisters. Most flew past onward towards the battlefield as three began to slow down as they reached the warriors. Low to the ground, their bays opened, letting the five Chaos Ligers to dropdown into sprint just in front of the Sisters before they came to a halt, their transport retreating. From the third, Kyra's droid body dropped, following same pattern before turning back to her Commander. Riding on top of it was Kyra, herself, dressed in her armor, which her smaller droid behind her. Stopping before Ki'ala, she jumped off with her droid and looked back to the larger body for a moment. Doning an armor similar to the ligers, seven blue tinted blads could be seen, an armor with superior close combat capabilities. She then looked back to Ki'ala.
"Sister Kyra, reporting for duty Commander."

The other transports that moved further ahead didn't go much further before dropping the foxes, wolves, and gorogs. However, once they hit the ground running, they necer stopped. Timing would be everything so time couldn't be wasted. They couldn't risk veing discoverd by the Machines and the assault had to be executed properly to get the most out of it. As the foxes pushed ahead, cloaking themselves with the wolves close behind, a message was sent from Kyra to Alicia. ::Commander Stern, this is Kyra. Units have been deployed and are heading into the battlefield shortly. The Umbra Foxes will sneak in with their cliaks and release a smoke screen to confuse the enemy. Rayna will follow soon after to deliver an aerial assault which will be accompanied by longe and medium range assault from the Strike Wolves and Iron Gorogs. The Chaos Ligers and I are with Commander Renning and will jump in before to further clear and opening for the Sisters to begin their attack::

Return to “Tatooine”