Colton Acres

Erith Colton

Colton Acres

Post by Erith Colton » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:55 pm

*An expanse of 700 acres of land fit for orchards, cattle raising, and agriculture. It's set by a river, and has pump houses to extract water for the fields orchards, and pastures. The Orchards had cherry trees, apple trees, and pear trees. The Fields were primarily wheat and corn. The pastures were for Nerfs and Horses.

The House was an estate with a basement/armory, a main level, an upstairs, and a lofty attic. The basment had a tool bench, a work out area, and an armory where the weapons were kept under lock and key.

The main floor starting from the entrance and going back, had a kitchen and a breakfast nook attached to it, the kitchen had speckled black and white granite counter tops, with white painted cupboards. The floor was hardwood all through out the main floor. Past the kitchen was a den with a large flat screen, couches, chairs, and a coffee table. To the right and left hallways were guest bedrooms and bathrooms. Upstairs was carpeted, and led to the main bedrooms and the master bedroom, the master bedroom and master bathroom. The master bathroom had a walk in shower for two, and a bathtub able to sit two comfortably. The attic had a rec room with the latest in gaming technology. There was also a telescope on the balcony for star gazing.

Outside There was a tool shed that held the equipment for the ranch, an outdoor pool and hot tub that was connected to the house, a deep pond for fishing.

There were eight landing pads, for freighters to take what the farm made to market to be sold.*

There were auto defenses as well, twenty anti personnel turrets were all around the perimeter of the farm, with an inner ring of sixteen anti personnel turrets.*
Last edited by Erith Colton on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erith Colton

Re: Colton Acres

Post by Erith Colton » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:03 pm

*Erith landed her ship and headed down the ramp to meet with the owner of the farm.*

Seth: "I didn't know a member of the Protectorate was interested in my farm. Should I be nervous?"

*Erith shakes her head.*

Erith: "Former member. I have the amount you seek."

Seth: "You can afford a one hundred million plot of land?"

*She nods.*

Erith: "And the equipment, and the animals, and the hands, and the bills."

*Seth chuckles.*

Seth: "All right, just hand over the money and I'll be out of your hair."

*She transferred the money from her account to his.*

Erith: "You're one hundred million richer. Mind giving me a tour? I'm eager to buy it regardless."

*Seth nodded.*

Seth: "Of course! This way!"

*She follows him.*
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:17 pm

*After the tour Erith began the process of hiring farm hands to help her. There was much to do.*
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:08 pm

*She hired thirty hands for the farm and a couple maids for the house, now she was able to get to work. She had her horse and began making her rounds around the farm. She had several head of nerfs and horses, she would get some Bantha's soon too. She wanted this place to pay for itself and then some extra left over. She made her way through the orchards, keeping her horse at a trot, to check on the status of the cherry trees. She did love cherries. They weren't quite ready, none of the fruit was.*
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:55 pm

It was apple season on the Colton Farm, Erith had several hands to help her now, her farm was a productive place. She climbed the ladder and climbed into the tree to start picking apples, handing them down in buckets to her helpers who were loading them into a speeder truck. They would be sold at the market, along with other goods the farm produced. Erith was living a peaceful life away from war and battle. Working with animals and tending to trees and gardens was therapeutic for her. She would never go back to the Protectorate. She was done with killing, she did her part, she lead legions into battle, she fought and killed for years, and now she had her own land, and found a place of peace. Thoughts turned to other matters, like finding someone to spend her life with, a man or woman for that matter. Then her thoughts began to turned to Jaden, and how he still owed her a date. It made her smile, but she figured he forgot all about her. It was probably for the best, they lived in two different worlds, he was a Jedi, and she, a civilian. She had no place in a Jedi temple. She rolled her eyes at herself for being so foolish, hopefully she'd find a good mate here on Dantooine maybe marry into a larger farmer family and merge farms. She'd have to wait and see, for now, she was content with life as it was, she was no longer a soldier, and all her wounds beginning to heal. Still, she wondered what could have happened after the battle with the Kothryn, and Jaden. Her mind got so busy that she dropped her next apple bucket, the Rodian below her grumbled.

"Erith! Careful! That almost hit me!"

She squeaked with surprise. "Oh no! I'm sorry! Are you all right Bozak?"

The rodian nodded. "Yeah, I'm all right, just be more careful!"

She laughed with a shake of her head, "I will be, I'm sorry. Let's finish up this truck load and then head into market for some lunch, what do you say team?"

Everyone cheered, they had been working through beginning of the afternoon heat, they were tired and they were getting hungry. Some food and cool drinks would be quite refreshing after a long day of work. She loved her team, they were very helpful and had been a great support to her through everything. She always tried to take care of them as they had taken care of her. Another hour went by, and the truck was full, it was driven off to a warehouse where the apples would be sorted and washed. Erith and her hands hopped into a different speeder and headed into town.
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:02 pm

They arrived at the front door of the estate, Erith slid off her horse and tied it to a post, she went up to the front door and slid the card into the scanner, the door slid open, she turned around and gestured for him to enter with her. Her house was open and spacious, this was a huge place. Hallways lead to guest rooms and other entertainment sections of the house. She placed her buttoned down long sleeve on the coat rack, underneath she was wearing just a black tank top, which showed her beautiful figure even more. Though, on her left arm a tattoo of the Protectorate Cross, and her tattoo of which legion she was a part of, and her former rank of legate. She didn't pay any attention to the fact that her tattoos were exposed.

"Well, this is my home. Shall I get you something before you crash for the night?"
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:37 pm

As the horse came to a stop, he waited for Erith to slide of the horse before swinging a leg over and sliding off the side. He followed casually behind her as they made their way into the house. Kayden looked around with only slightly wide eyes. It wasn't unusual for a temple or citadel to be big, but for a single house it was impressive. Within the depths of his mind, he gave a whistle. With a slight nod he turned to look at her as she slid of her jacket and set it on the rack. For a moment, his eyes ran up and down her figure. When he first left Naza, seeing a beautiful woman embarrassed him slightly. Now he kept his cool. He let his left hand slip into his pocket as his right held the strap of his pack over his shoulder.

Well, I would hate to be anymore of an intrusion tonight, but I wouldn't mind perhaps some company. Perhaps let me get to know the person whose being so kind, that is unless you'd rather we wait until tomorrow?
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am

She smiled and pushed back her platinum blonde hair out of her eyes. She was a little surprised he seemed to eager to talk, everyone else was already asleep. She liked this guy already, maybe he would stay awhile and prove a useful farm hand, all she had was a Rodian, and a Togorian. She could have used a fourth hand on the field. She wondered how good he was with farming equipment, and if he had a green thumb. She didn't see that he had looked her up and down when she was putting her shirt on the hook.

"Yeah, we can do that, I have some hard cider in the fridge if you want some. I don't even know your name yet."

She went into the kitchen and pulled out a pitcher of cider, and poured two glasses, and brought them out, one for her and one for him. She gestured for him to follow her to the couch where they could set their drinks down on the table.

"So, no name, what brings you to the far end of nowhere, planet side in the middle of nowhere?"

She asked as she sat down with a smirk on her face. He ruby red lips ever brilliant.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:48 am

Sure, that sounds good.

Kayden tilted his head slightly at the mention of not knowing his name as she walked away. He could have sworn he told her already. Perhaps he only had in his mind. He only gave a slight shrug when she disappeared into the kitchen. When she returned, he followed her over to the couch and set his pack beside it before taking a seat.

My name is Kayden Nekao.

She reached for the glass she made for him and held it up, staring at its contents for a moment before letting it rest in both hands in his lap. He pondered her question a bit. Why did he come here? He wasn't sure himself. Just the first image that popped in his mind. As for why he even was out here, that he did know. But should he tell her? It seemed rude to open his mind to this woman. Yes, she was friendly enough, someone he felt could talk to, but so soon? He didn't want her thinking he was just some depressed man that was running away from reality until death took him. But what could he say that was truth, yet not revealing of the whole truth. He leaned forward a bit and looked at the table, his gaze fixed and serious, perhaps even distant, reflecting on his reason.

I'm here because...well...He gave a small sigh...I really don't have anywhere else to go. Well, I do. But right now, it's not a place I feel I can return to. It is of my past, and does not help to build a future.

He paused for a moment, before turning his head slightly to look at her.

As to why I came here to this planet, I don't know. I just...did.

He looked at her for a moment more before letting his gaze fall and his attention directed back to the table and he took a sip from his glass.
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:59 am

She chuckled a bit and shakes her head.

"Quite a circular way of telling me nothing. I guess I'll start. I'm a former Sister of Anguish of the Tau Ceti Protectorate, Legate of the Third Sister's Legion. I've fought from one end of the Galaxy to the other with my Sisters in arms, until I was betrayed by the Knights of Anguish, beaten and humiliated on stage. It was that moment that Raul came back and stopped the Archangel from executing me for crimes I didn't commit that I realized I had enough. I wanted peace in my life, so I came here, bought this farm, hired a couple hands, and have been slowly trying to let the wounds of battle heal. I've seen horrors that you may have only heard about in fairy tales, I still see them when I sleep."

She visibly shuddered a bit, as images of the Kothryn flashed through her mind, getting mauled twice by them.

"So that is why I am here in the middle of no where. Trying to let wounds heal. Tending to plants, and animals has helped. Maybe it will help you too. I have found great peace here in the past six months."
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:37 am

Well, that certainly makes my reason seem that of a child.

He chuckled a bit as he finished the rest of his cider in a single gulp. He let off a sign as he began to speak again, this time to explain his reason. If she could express her reasoning without fear of judgement, then why should he?

For many years of my life, I spent my time training on my home planet of Naza. I wanted to follow in the footsteps of my cousin's husband, Gavin Phoenix. He was well known as one of the greatest Nagariens in our peoples history, both him and his brother. Strong warriors. I desired to be like them, to be strong and be able to protect my people, perhaps even more. Gavin trained me some. I grew strong, but it was meant for me to follow my own path, not his. When I was nineteen I left home and ended up on Naboo at the Council of Knowledge. There I met someone, a girl who was very unique. She cut Force-users off from the Force when they are within two meters of her and she had a strength beyond what most could understand. Many feared her, I accepted her. And in time, I came to love her. We were together for a year, and in that time I realized that the true purpose for strength was not protecting things at such a large scale, but the power to protect that one thing that meant more than anything.

He closed his eyes as he drew in a breath.

One evening as the sun was going down, we were together upon the overlook. We embraced, she forgot her strength and squeezed a bit to hard. Cracked my ribs and my spine. She, of course, panicked and pushed away. Too hard, I say. Broke my collarbone on both sides and I fell over the edge. Was able to save myself but the impact had cracked pretty much ever bone in my body. Spent a month in the infirmary.

He chuckled a bit, a slight smile on his face, though not one of joy.

She left without a word. I can't blame her for leaving, nor did I blame her for what happened. It was a truth I willingly accepted to be with her. But she was gone. I waited another two years for her, mixing my time between Naboo and solitude on Naza. But the memories began to be too much to bare. I had to leave Naboo, and couldn't return to Naza for the memories had followed me there. So I walked away from the Council, closed my eyes. The image of the plains suddenly appeared in my mind, with no reason and then I was here.

He looked to her with a small shrug. He gave her a light smile before leaning back into the couch.

So that's my story. Rather dull compared to yours and fairly childish, but it is what it is. I'm running, running from memory and the past. Pursuing a new future, a new life.

He tilted his head, a smile actually coming to his face, his mind curious as to her thoughts.
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:01 am

She laughed and sipped her glass, licking the sweet cider from her lips.

"Let me give you a piece of advice Kayden, you cannot run from your past, only learn from it and move on. I had several chances to snag someone special, but they all slipped away. I could also live in fear of bugs, giant or small, live in fear of a Knight of Anguish halberd stabbing me in my sleep, but I want to live, and living in the past is not living, it's a perpetual state of regret. I would love to start a family, with a man, or a woman. Yet my job made people fear and despise me. Now I'm a farmer, and have the freedom of a new life, and a new title. I suggest you move on, and search other waters as I have, I would love to have you as another hand around here, if you'd be up for it. Who knows, maybe you'll find yourself a lovely Dantooine woman, and forget all about the woman with the iron hug."

She winked at him. She was flirting a little bit at this point, but she figured he had given her far more glances than she could catch. She didn't say anything about him staring at her though. Her thoughts turned to Jaden a moment, but she figured he would have forgotten all about her. They still lived in two different worlds. He was a Jedi, and she was now a farmer.

"You found the right place to be, that is if you want the job. You can stay here as long as you wish."
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:35 am

Kayden glanced to the ground, but with a smile. She was right. It was time to move on and he knew it. Was this place some where he was meant to be? Perhaps, or perhaps not. Maybe he was passing through. But there was time he needed to spend here, that he was sure.

I agree. It is why I am here. I will look to the past as a means to know what I've learned. It isn't about what has come and gone but what matters now.

He looked at her once again, a shine in his emerald that hadn't been there before. A shine that had been extinguished long ago, reignited. He gave her a nod and spoke with a voice that showed some confidence in himself.

And I guess I could stay here for awhile. I might be a little rusty, but I should be able to remember a farm life.
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:07 am

She smiled brightly.

"That's the spirit! Maybe what you need is right here, whether it be staring at me, working on my farm, or searching for the bottom of this glass of cider. I'm sure you'll find some measure of peace working here, wherever it lies!"

She giggled and took another sip of her cider.

"I've been learning it's easier to laugh and move on than it is to dwell on things. Still, there are some aspects I cannot shake, and hopefully I will overcome them."
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:22 am

He could only smile wider at hers. She definitely had a wonderful smile. It did light up the path at the end of a dark tunnel. But he couldn't help but turn a slight bit red at the mention of a what he needed being her was just staring at her. She caught him. But it couldn't be helped. She was in fact, beautiful. Might as well accept that fact. He turned away and took a deep breath. He was sure she was just messing around with him, trying to get him to and laugh. It was working, quit easily in fact.

You know, Erith, I think I will find peace here.

His face lightened but his smile remained warm as he looked at her.

There will always be aspects that are harder to move on from than others. Somethings truly need time. And I'm sure there will be plenty of it.
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:52 pm

She nodded with a smile.

"Then you've come to the right place. Hmm..."

She tapped a finger to her chin and smirked at him. She noticed his face turning a shade of red, and it made her laugh.

"I caught you didn't I? You're cute when you blush! It's going to be fun working with you."

She took another sip of her amber colored cider, licking the sweet liquid from her lips. She liked him already, she hoped he could get back into the groove of things with farming. If not, he had a Rodian, and a Togorian to help him, and of course her. A lucky find indeed she thought, he was handsome, a bit on the reserved side, a touch innocent, he was a good fit for this place.

"Hopefully you find what you're looking for here, I'm finding new things every day."
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Kayden coughed slightly when she mentioned catching him. Well, he didn't think it could have been more obvious. Now she was talking about him being cute. Was he going through this kind of thing again? Though there was resemblance with the first time with Makayla, it didn't bother him so much as he thought. He actually welcomed it. He shook his head slightly.

Well, I'm glad you think so.

HIs face eased off to his smile. He could say that he was feeling something lighten inside him, like a burden being released. He was certain now he'd find something here

I'm quite certain I'll find something to guide me on. Thank you, Erith.

Kayden then stretch and yawned slightly.

I think perhaps I should retire for the night. I'm sure it'll be an early day to pick apples.
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:15 pm

She nodded.

"Of course, as should I, the guest rooms are on the right and left hallways, pick and choose, my bedroom is upstairs."

She rose from her seat, and smiled.

"Good night Kayden, try to get some good sleep, you'll need it. See you in the morning."

She headed upstairs and into her own room.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Kayden glanced down the hallways that she said the guestrooms were down. Standing with her, he gave a small bow.

Good night to you as well, Erith. And thank you again for your hospitality.

He watched her as she proceeded up the stairs until she was out of sight. When she was, he headed down the right most hall and quickly found a suitable room. Taking a moment, he took a quick tour. It was quite comfortable. Not wasting anytime, he quickly took a shower, not taking much time to enjoy it. Once done, he pulled a pair of sleeping pants from his bag and dressed. Moving over to the window, he gazed out to the moonlit terrain. It was quite a beautiful place, very peaceful. Giving a smile, he climbed into bed and was soon asleep.
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:28 pm

The next morning came quickly, Erith however jumped awake, haunted by memories of the Kothryn still, she could still feel the jaws of the bugs snapping around her. She had slept in a tank top, that was a little transparent, and also pink underwear. She rubbed her eyes as she looked outside to the beautiful sunrise. Despite the nightmares she was still able to smile at the new day. One more day of living she thought to herself, and the worst she would have to deal with on any given day would be machinery breaking down. She didn't have to worry about getting shot at, or eaten. She slipped out of bed and peeled off her sweaty top, and pulled off her undwear, hopping into the shower for a quick rinse before the day started. Once she was refreshed, she dried off with a towel, put on her clothes for the day, a blue tee shirt, and long jeans. She put on a little make up but not much, and then headed downstairs to make breakfast for Bozak and Altaru and her guest, the Togorian ate enough to feed a small army, so she made extra for everyone.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:00 pm

Once again, Kayden began to dream. It was the same dream he had had just before encountering Erith. It was the same dream that haunted him. But now things were different.

The area was of swirling white, the joyful feelings, the warm embrace. Suddenly, as it always did, the area began to turn a dark gray. But Kayden stepped back as if breaking from the embrace. He no longer felt it, the crushing grip and the sudden push.

Not this time. I will no longer live in the past. No longer will I be haunted by that which has been out of my control. It is time to move forward. No more looking back.

He then began to feel like he was falling, but not fast, more like gently touching down.

He awoke, easy and refreshed. He jumped out of bed and looked to the window. Morning was soon approaching as he could see the slight glow of the golden light of the sun. A new day, he knew.

He stretch himself out and began to run through some morning exercises, squats, crutches, and some e was feeling good, which was more than he could have said for who knows how long. Once again, he look a quick shower. He exited just in time to see the sun break the surface and fill his room with light. Such a beautiful sight. He threw on he pants, boots from the day before and walked to the door as he put on his black shirt. He left his jacket, seeing no need to wear it now.

He made his way through the hall, following the smell of the food. It didn't take long to find the kitchen and Erith there preparing food. He walked in toward her.

Good morning. I hope you slept well.

When she'd look at him, she see him with a brighter expression than he had the night before, his emerald eyes shining brightly, accompanied by a warm smile.
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:24 pm

She smiled as she cooked.

"Me sleep well? More or less, today is a big day for apple harvesting, next month the cherries will start to ripen."

She looked like she was making food for an army, but most of it would be going to feed Altaru, the Togorian. He had a monstrous appetite. She had made several serving dishes of food already. She worked hard and quick to make enough, and get it ready before the heat of the day set in.

"Bozak and Altaru should be waking up shortly."
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:42 pm

He leaned up against the counter next her and continued to watch. His head hung slightly off to the side as she made her small comment on sleeping.

Well, that doesn't sound assuring.

He then looked out in front of him as she mentioned the day for apples and next month for cherries. A farm? It was starting to sound more like she was tending to all the food a village would need. And only her and two others managed it. He could only wonder how. Well, he would do what he could to offer his aid while here.

Today should be quite an interesting one it sounds.

He stepped away from the counter and reached in his pocket. He pulled out what seemed to be a small orb. It measured about two inches in diameter and was a transparent black. Within its center, multiple colors circled around each other. It seemed to both reflect and absorb light. He held it in his palm and it began to float there as he used the Force to maneuver it around before letting it rest in his palm
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:09 pm

She nodded with a sigh.

"It's what happens when you fight the Kothryn, you get nightmares, and they don't go away. I get eaten alive every night..."

Shudders as she finishes the batch of pancakes, she spied the orb he was playing with, and noticed that he was a force sensitive as he was making it float around. She watched him make it float with ease, it almost made her jealous. She wished she had that power, but she got a gift of prolonged life from her cloning, and the genetic augmentations.

"Yeah today should be a good day, I've got about fifteen others helping me, Bozak and Altaru are the only ones that live here. Hmm, that's a neat gadget, what is it?"
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:26 pm

Kayden let his head drop and his eyes closed. He knew what it was like, always having dreams that haunted you, never letting you sleep well. His dreams always felt like he was dying. But how could he compare his dreams to hers? His dream was a feeling of death just because someone left him. She was having nightmares about past experiences that literally almost killed her. He was here over some petty thing. He shook his head and looked up and straight ahead.

Do you think it'll ever end, your nightmares?

Kayden looked back to her when she mentioned his gadget.

What this?

He turned and held up his hand so she could see it better.

It's actually not a gadget. It's a pearl from my home planet. Usually called a Traditional Pearl, or Gem of Binding. They reside miles beneath the surface of the Great Ocean. Nagarien fathers made a man who was interested in their daughter retrieve one of these to prove he was worthy to marry her. Everyone on our planet is born Force-sensitive, but they don't receive any real training, so many don't attempt it until they are at least 50 to 100 years old. Of course, I've been trained to harness it better so I'm capable of making the attempt. But despite that, it's still a very dangerous task. It's no longer tradition. But they are also used in the wedding. It is broken and the energy binds between the two, tying their spirits together. When one dies, their spirit remains with the other until they, too, pass on. Through marriage are the heart and body bound and shall the spirit. That's what the elders say anyway.
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:40 am

She shakes her head with sadness.

"No, I don't think they'll end, not for a while, maybe not ever."

She perked up a bit listening to his story about the orb. She found it touching, what a wonderful way to seal a marriage she thought. It was an almost magical in its telling. She chuckled a bit at how old Nagaians were, she herself would live a very long time as a result of her cloning process. She thought that maybe she would like to get married like that, with an orb of that sort. It would be a grand tale to tell her children one day.

"Heh, Nagaians do live a long time, and I will too. I'm a Protectorate Soldier. I was born in a vat and given genetic enhancements. I have more endurance, more stamina, more speed, and higher perception than a normal human. Due to my alterations, I could live for a few hundred years at least before my body breaks down from old age."

She pondered on the story some more.

"That's a beautiful story, like something out of a fairy tale. It sounds very romantic and intimate. Maybe I can have a ceremony like it one day."

She smiled.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:04 am

I'm sure that one day they will stop. A day when your nights are as peaceful as your days.

He was glad she liked the story he told. Perhaps, if she desired, he could tell her more about his home. But for now, he'd wait. He did chuckle slightly at the mention of their age.

Well, we do live for quite a long time, that is if fate is kind. The oldest known lived for 26,000 years. Quite a long time compared to the majority. but it's not uncommon for us to reach 1,000 or so. And we never age after about twenty-five. Many may see it it as a gift, others a curse.

His thoughts focused on what she said about being a clone. Partially, it bothered him, or more so, saddened him. If she was a clone, was she not her own person? He didn't say anything though and passed over the subject, not knowing if it would be a touchy subject for her. It didn't seem to be but better safe than sorry.

He looked down at the pearl in his hand, then back up to Erith with a smile. He walked up to her and took her hand, flipping it so her palm was up. He then set the pearl in her hand.

When you find someone, let me know. I'll do the ceremony for you. Until then, you hold on to this.

He just looked in her eyes as he closed her hand around it.
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:51 am

*She looked at the orb, and blushed at once, her cheeks becoming red, she almost had an instict to hand it back to him and choose him, but her hand retracted with the orb in it. She smiled, her cheeks flushed red.*

"I..uhhmm, thank you!"

Smiles and giggles a bit, then from one of the hallways there was a heavy clomping, Altaru woke up and came into the kitchen for breakfast, he was nine feet tall, a huge muscular Togorian.

Altaru: "Good morning everyone."
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:46 am

Kayden smiled as she blushed. He had forgotten how cute a girl looked like that. And against her pale skin, it really stood out. But he had no idea why she would blush over such a thing. It made him smile all the more. Before he could get out a you're welcome, he heard the heavy steps coming down the hall. He turned his had just to see Altaru walk in.

As always, Kayden kept his cool, but he could help slowly raising his head to look at the Togorian. In his mind, his face was wide eyed and mouth fallen completely open. He had never seen such a creature before. This guy was one of her helpers? He had read about them, but to see one up close was a completely different matter. It took him a few moments before he could find his ability to speak. But he let the words roll out smooth.

Good morning.
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Erith smiled at Altaru, a happy and slightly giddy smile. Somehow since she got the orb, her mood perked up more than usual.

"Good morning Altaru, I have your breakfast all ready!"

Altaru nodded and sat in his chair meant for him, it was a larger chair designed to support his size.

"You seem happier than usual, who's the newcomer?" He asked, studying Kayden with his eyes.

"Oh, his name is Kayden, he's going to be staying with us for awhile, I'm going to be putting him on the crew that's going to pick apples." she said as she put Altaru's massive plate of food on the table for him. He began chowing away at once.

"Oh good, that'll put the crew at what, eleven? Good to meet you Kayden, I'm Altaru. Oh, in speaking of things, I expect one of our banthas to give birth today, so I'll be assisting her. Kayden I'm in charge of the Bantha's and nerfs here."

Return to “Dantooine”