Colton Acres

Kayden Nekao

Re: Colton Acres

Post by Kayden Nekao » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:57 pm

"No need." *He removed his jacket and tossed it to the side before lifting the back of his shirt so the girls could see the patch of scales on his back. They had seen it before, of course, but he felt reminding them just what any child of his would have.* "Any child that I sire will have this patch of scales, signifying their Nagarien heritage." *He laughed a bit as he dropped his shirt.* "That, and a few other things."

*He then shook his head with a laugh as he turned back to them.* "I don't know. Guess a different name is in order. But still, if the Sisters..replenish..the ranks quickly enough over the years, it'll be at least a town, provided no one really leaves. After all, when families develop, the bunkhouse may no longer be enough. Each, in time, will want a piece of something that is theirs and their families, where it is just them. After all, despite not caring for the noises made, I'm sure you two wouldn't want what we do do in the bunkhouse with everyone around, right?"
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:21 pm

"Well we're no longer a military, so hopefully the rest of the sisters realize that, and we aren't suddenly going from one hundred of us, to double that in a couple years. Old habits die hard, but I don't think we'll have much to worry about. You're the only guy here. Besides we don't sleep in the bunkhouse, and I don't expect our family, or the generations after to do so either. What I do require is a large statue forged from the finest stone in my and Lianna's honor when we do pass, and place it right in front of the estate," Erith smirked.

"If these girls want to go into town and preach about how there's a farm of women, and no men, then by all means let them. They deserve a family as much as you've given myself and Lianna," she pecked his cheek.
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:31 pm

"I told you I'm not pregnant, it's too soon to tell," she rolled her eyes, "barely been two weeks! How the heck is he going to handle one child, and you, let alone two children and you?" Lianna laughed.

"Though Erith has a point, we're not in war time, and the culture of the Sisters in terms of motherhood wouldn't suit the farm. We'd overpopulate it in a decade. But there are enough of us, that given a generation, would most likely turn this small hamlet into a village or town. We may even become a hub like Khoonda at some point, but right now we're just enjoying a peaceful life. I'd say the future of our farm is firmly in your hands once Erith and I are gone," Lianna laughed with a shake of her head.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:20 pm

"She's very determined to believe that she isn't pregnant yet, isn't she? It'll be very humorous to see what happens if she is." *He laughed and gave a shrug.* "Indeed, it is too soon to tell, but I very much doubt nothing could happen in such a time span as two weeks. Besides, you'd be surprised at just what I can handle."

*With a shake of his head, he looked back out at the farm.* "Well, with the little bit I've gathered, it may very well be some time before any real families start. How many of the women are that eager or really interested in men? Besides, Sisters managed to have families with other Sisters, so what's to stop them this time, outside of not having the required equipment to help create them?" *While there was still a lot in the galaxy he didn't know, it was easy enough to sort out how the Sisters had children with other Sisters.* "Anyway, we'll grow fast enough. In a couple years, I very much suspect that everyone one of the girls will have found someone to start a family with, be it another Sister or someone from somewhere else. If everyone take someone new, that's two-hundred. And with at least a single child in each family, that's another hundred. So yes, in a generation, we'll have easily passed the level of village and begun working our way into a town." *He then looked to Erith.* "You may want to begin looking into getting more land soon." *With that, he couldn't help but laugh.*

"A statue of you two, huh? A little much wouldn't you say? Not enough the place is named after you, but we must remember for the hundreds of years to come where this started, with you two constantly watching them wherever they go." *Not once did his laughing stop between each word he spoke as he picked up his jacket and put it back on.*
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:51 pm

"Don't mock me!" She smacked his shoulder with a scoff, "I like the statue idea!"

"As for the state of our farm, all we have to sell are bantha and nerf pelts as well as meats. We won't have our crops for quite a bit longer. We'll most likely open a market in Khoonda when that happens. When that happens, I am sure word will get out about a farm made up entirely of women and I'm sure we'll get sisters interested in getting children the old fashioned way. I hope though, that this farm will grow productive soon, and be that way for many years. Our little hamlet will be a slice of heaven away from everything," Erith hugged Kayden, nestling her head against his shoulder.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:32 am

*Kayden just laughed as she smacked him.* "It'll be here sooner than you think. And unless these girls choose to remain here and never venture out to the city until that time, I'm sure we'll catch the few wandering males that come this way out of curiosity. Poor souls. I don't think they'll fully grasp what's going to be waiting here for them though."
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:05 pm

"Well I expect it to be here sooner if not, then we'll probably go broke," Erith giggled and pulled away to the smell of delicious food being cooked on the open griddle. The togorian brothers were diligent in their cooking. It roused even the most strung out sister from their passed out state and they began to make their way to the food line where the plates and silverware were. Lianna made sure they had a full glass of water each before even attempting to eat any food. They needed hydration, else there would be a mess on the cobblestone.

Soon the sisters all had their morning brunch, but Lianna was still sure they would be useless to manage equipment. It would be a day off, but tomorrow it would be back to the grind. Erith also got her own plate and sat down at her place at the head of the long table. They were all starting to wake up, and the color was returning to their faces as they ate. Whatever it was about the cooking, the togorians knew how to bring life into the those that ate their meals.

"Huh, maybe the Kinrath legs wouldn't be such a bad idea to try after all?" Erith mused a little bit.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:37 pm

*Kayden followed as the girls went off to get their food. He waited until each of the Sisters had gotten something before he finally grabbed a plate for himself. He didn't get much, not being terribly hungry at the moment. Instead of sitting down with the others, he stood back while he ate, leaning against a pole, watching everyone eat. He truly hoped that everything remained calm here and that when things got bad, the Sisters would choose to stay here instead of entering the fray. They had all done enough and been through enough to face harsh odds another time. There would be more than enough soldiers in the fight to come. He'd hate to see the future of this place fall to ruin because of the loss.

He sighed for a moment though chuckled when he heard Erith mentioned the Kinrath legs.*
"Well, it's not too late to cook some up."
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:24 pm

"Probably for dinner," Erith smiled and ate her breakfast. It wasn't too much longer after, the girls picked up the mess they made of the pool and went on back to the bunkhouse. There was peace and quiet at the estate again. It was just Erith and Lianna, with the togorians cleaning up the dishes and muttering to themselves about how to cook the legs. It was a challenge they wouldn't pass up. It was obvious today was not going to be much of a day for anything besides lounging. Erith was fine with that. She had her two spouses all to herself now, though she knew eventually she would get mind bogglingly restless with not being able to do anything besides housework once the baby got much bigger. That idea didn't thrill her at all. She planned on at least doing some field work before she was forever housebound. She lounged out on a chair as the sun beat down on her to let her meal settle. Her skin was pale as the day Kayden and her met, she was never able to tan, no matter how much time she spent outside in her yellow two piece.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:54 pm

*Kayden finished his breakfast and did his part in helping clean up. Once was finished, he left Erith to lounge about in the sun as Kayden moved away from the main area of the estate. Finding a clear spot away from the creatures they had as to not frighten them, he took a breath as he removed his sabers from his waist. He held the hilts out the the side as he stood there, eyes closed for a moment. Focusing himself, the blades came to life as he twirled them around a bit before stepping back on his right foot. The copperish hilt in his right hand bearing a burnt orange blade and the black chrome hilt in his left revealing a purple blade. Only a moment more did he pause before working in his bit of training. In a brillant display of light, he slashed, thrust, cut through the air with the blades, letting them twirl about him between his strikes as if carrying on in a dance. He'd stay out here for a couple hours at least, honing the skills he had so to better defend this place, from whatever threat came there way, be it as minor as some bandits to something as major as the Machine Empire again. He carried the skills with a blade while his sister, Jasen, was dominate when it came to guns and blasters.*
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:18 pm

Lianna decided to tend the garden, and make sure it was properly watered. Now that there was some peace and quiet, she could focus on her techniques. Though, her mind ran with things, she didn't actually drink that much last night. So why would she get sick in the morning? She shook her head, and with a shrug told herself she'd find out tomorrow for sure. Looking back on the conversation, she wondered just how many other sisters were considering children, or leaving the farm. Lianna thought it may be worth it later this week to ask them what they thought on it, extra mouths meant extra food needed to be grown. The farm would turn into a village. A smile ran across her lips at the thought.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:50 pm

*After a few hours of practicing his work with his blades, he dropped to a knee as he let out heavy breaths and sweat dripped to the ground. Turning off his sabers, he replaced them as he stood to his feet. He had done enough training for the day and decided to spend the rest with Lianna and Erith.

Making his way back towards the house, he noticed Lianna by herself working on her little garden. Diverting his path, he walked over to her, yet he said nothing as he watched her work on the garden, attempting to try growing crops much like they did on Naza. There was certainly nothing wrong with the way it was done here with machines. With as much as they produced to sell, it was much harder with his people's approach. At least without a lot of time to adjust. He was curious about what made her want to try this, but wasn't going to ask. He wanted to see what she'd do, how she'd go about tending to the garden with her hands.*
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:55 pm

"You can't stare me into pregnancy, even with all your force magics sweetie," Lianna chuckled as she saw Kayden's shadow cast over her work as she toiled with her hands. She was simply planting some tomatoes, carrots, and basil. She hummed a tune as she worked, knowing that Kayden would probably ask why the sudden fascination with working manually. She may not have been a force user, but she was a witchdoctor, and had copious amounts of intuition.

"I'm thinking about flooding one of the fields and making a rice paddy, probably get started on that project tomorrow. It would be about time to do that before the window for it ends. As for this, mostly just for cooking here at the house when we want to eat something inside. Though, I have to ask you one thing, off topic I guess, but are you going to try to keep away from the wars to come? Even the spaceport is talking about the arms race," She looked up to him.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:20 pm

*Kayden gave a tilt of his head and shook it with a smirk.* "The more curious thought is that you brought it up. It was but a quick joke that I haven't thought on afterwards. But it appears its something your thinking on. Worried it's actually true?" *He didn't say anything at first, but knew that she was waiting for him to ask the question. He took a few steps in, making sure to watch where he stepped as he looked at what had been planted.* "So one trip to Naza and suddenly you have a desire to try farming entirely by hand?"

*Kayden let pass the words spoken about her plans for the rice patty and what the garden would be for, letting his attention focus solely on the question. The aura around him became serious, enough that even Lianna would have noticed. He looked to the sky as he thought on the question. They had discussed the topic already, but it was more in passing and giving settling thoughts. Now Lianna truly wanted to know what his plans were in the matter. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, holding it for a moment before letting it out in a sigh.* "I don't plan on going anywhere, not unless I need to. The only thing that would have me openly decide to fight is if any of the battles threatened to come here. I'd do what I could to divert them." *He then looked to Lianna.* "And you? Are you planning on going? Do any of the Sisters plan to heed any call made to them?"
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:12 am

"Worried? Me?" She scoffed but shrugged, "A little I guess. A sign I'm moving on from combat, and sinking into a new role as a mother. I always thought I would be at the center of it all, aiding my sisters in war for as long as the Goddess allowed me to serve. Now I have a new lease on life, and effectively retired early."

Lianna nodded, "One doesn't grow by sticking to what they know, they adapt and move along with what will help them. So yes, I want to try it at least in a controlled environment. As for the bigger projects, not yet. Our farm is still too new. Maybe in a few more seasons we'll try things by hand. I think it could be an interesting project don't you?"

She smiled up at him, but his next line of questions after his reassurance turned her smile flat, "Like I said, this is my new life, not quite how I imagined it, and I do get a little restless for battle, but I think I've seen enough. I don't want to put any of my sisters to ground, or pieces of them. It's a terrible life, despite all the faith in the Mother I can muster and have mustered, the heaviness of death and the shells of battle never truly leave you. I won't force my sisters to stay, but I don't think many of them would answer the call."

Lianna looked up to the blue sky, there were partial clouds and over head a massive Brith cast a shadow and bellowed a deep coo as it flew by. Lianna was looking up past the sky and clouds though on this typical Dantooine day, "one thing's for sure, there's a galactic powder keg ready to blow, and I most certainly hope it doesn't come back here."
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:50 am

*Kayden let out a faint laugh, mixed with a sigh as he lowered his head and closed his eyes.* "I don't think this was the life any of us initially intended for ourselves. But, if I'm honest about it, I'm happier this way. I always thought I'd train and be strong like Gavin and Falcor and do something with my power. But here I am, settling in to a life I already had, just some place new." *He then nodded about the project of making the farm one done by hand.* "It certainly would. It will definitely keep the girls busy. The Force knows we don't need them becoming bored enough that they start causing trouble. And if any of you get the urge for a fight, I'm sure we can find ways to settle the urges as well as keep our own skills sharp. I'm sure I can give you all a fair challenge, at least."

*He then walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.* "If I had my way, I'd make sure you and Erith were with child when all this happens. It'd be more than enough reason to ensure you two stayed out of any fighting. The same would go for the rest of them, though they'd need to find someone else to handle that part."
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:40 pm

"I'm sure you'll find something to keep us all occupied," she smirked and reached behind her to grab his hair and drew him into a kiss, "as for having your way, I don't mind a challenge. I'm sure my time to be a mother will come eventually. No harm in keeping me and Erith busy."
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:36 pm

*Kayden gave a tilt of his head after the kiss.* "I'm sure I can find more than a few things. Keeps me from getting rusty. I also think it'd might be good for the Kiffu Guardians to get some training in against some new training partners instead of just each other all the time. As for you.." *He smirked.* "You've shown your willingness for a challenge."
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:16 am

"I think us sisters have shown our ability to endure along with force users, I'd be careful though, some of your guardians may opt to stay with us. We seem to have that impression on you lot, don't we?" Lianna kissed his chin again, "besides you've seen us in combat, are we not the fiercest warriors you've seen this side of the eastern outer rim? I think you should warn your guardians, I wouldn't want them hurt. As for willingness for a challenge, your word choice before foreplay is getting better."
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:03 pm

*Kayden chuckled and shook his head.* "I wouldn't count the Guardians out. They are quite the warriors themselves by what I hear. They may only come to evacuate civilians, but they train to fight strong warriors should they encounter them. If you think about it, they have to be strong and capable warriors to not only fight strong opponents, but keep civilians safe at the same time. So I'd actually be curious to how they stand up to the Sisters myself. And what impression are you talking about? Being interested? Thought that was just me. Can't say that either my people on Naza or the Guardians on Kiffu are caught up in attention for these girls, especially since outside of Tyra and Jasen, no Guardian or Nagarien has seen any sister aside from you and Erith. But, I guess it's possible. But that would depend on how strong their loyalty to the Guardians and teaching there holds."

*He then chuckled as his hands moved over her.*
"I'm sure that's not the only thing getting better."
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:51 pm

"I'm sure it won't be long before we'll be making extra homes here to house your guardians. You may just end up moving it all here. Who would suspect a farmstead being a place that houses jedi? Tell me you don't see the possibilities? Or am I just an optimistic soul in my retirement and the cold edge I once had is fading away ever so slowly?" Lianna turned around and pecked his torso.

She smirked up at him, "only time will tell."
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:32 pm

*Kayden tilted his head.* "Perhaps so. Guess we'll know for sure when they arrive, should the Sisters and Guardians be up for it. Either way, it'll be beneficial in some form or another, I'd wager." *He then pecked her temple.* "That goes without saying. Definitely losing the hard edge. Really, I'd be worried about you if your weren't being here."
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:01 pm

"I'm sure a few training sessions and I'll be tough as nails again, able to rip kinrath apart with my bare hands. Maybe J'gata can wrangle up some Kath Hounds for practice? Or is that a bit too unethical? These girls are as eager to rest as they are to fight, they'll probably start their own proving grounds soon. Would definitely be a good idea, blow off some steam and keep us all fit. I'm sure little trouble will come to us here on Dantooine, but if it does, Mother help those that try to attack us. We'll be ready for whatever comes, be it seasons, or war," Lianna smiled with proud determination.

"Losing the hard edge already huh? Ever heard of delayed gratification?" Lianna winked and turned back to planting some tomatoes.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:54 pm

"It never hurts to keep ourselves sharp. Can't count out any bandits trying to come around. So it helps. Honestly, Force be with anyone who tries to come here for any reason for trouble." *He then chuckled.* "I have. Difficult to manage from time to time, isn't it?"
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:51 am

"Well we can figure the sharpness out tomorrow, maybe build a bit of a sand pit where we can train. Other than that, it's milking and shearing banthas from now until you make our statues," Lianna winked.

"I think I'll be okay to wait until tonight, it's more fun to tease you anyway, poor Kayden locked into a farm of women," Lianna laughed and turned back to her garden.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:19 pm

"Well, there's certainly no rush to try and establish training programs or the sort. I don't think the girls are that itching for some action. Well, not that kind of action anyway." *He then looked at her as she went back to the garden.* "Who said anything about tonight? I was thinking of making you wait longer. Anticipation, I hear, makes everything so much better. So why not get as much out of you as I can." *He shrugged.* "Besides, I don't think being locked in a farm with so many women really matters unless I could have all of them, am I right?"

*He then chuckled and crossed his arms.* "Honestly, if anyone should have a statue, I do believe it should be me."
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:03 pm

"Oh right how could I forget, the mighty and charming god of hype, Kayden Nekao!" Lianna rolled her eyes and shook her head, "how dare i put myself above my creator and father of our firstborn. How thick would you like your sarcasm today? Like butter or lard? I'll start the schematics tomorrow."

She threw a dirt clod at his boot and laughed, "Kayden, I don't know how all this happened, but I never thought in a million years I'd ever find myself where I'm at. I always thought my fate would be far more gruesome. Dying saving a world filled with nothing but nobodies, for some impossible cause like defending the defenseless. As honorable as it is, a life of war isn't that glamorous. In fact it's downright terrifying. Peace never was on my mind, my faith kept me grounded, knowing I was doing what I do for a cause greater than my own. I never really thought about myself much and what I wanted. I never would have thought anything of all this, in fact, I think I would have laughed at the notion of all this."
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:03 am

*Kayden shook his head with a laugh.* “At the rate it’s going, might as well make it a full solid. That way you can just slap everyone in the face with it.”

*He then looked to the sky.* “I don’t think anyone here ever thought this would be the life that would await them. Even I had plans of becoming a great warrior and fighting the battles that others couldn’t. But here I am, concerned with training only to protect those that are here. I wouldn’t have laughed, but rolled my eyes would certainly be a thing. But it is real and it is our lives now. And it’s something I don’t plan to give up.”
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:50 am

"Truth be told this little slice of peace may not be for us afterall, but we earned it. That's the other truth, and I have no regrets...not with the farm, and not with you. It's home, and I love every second of it," She smiled and leaned back against his legs.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:33 pm

*Kayden nodded as she leaned up against him.* "And from what I've learned of the Sisters and what you've all had to endured, I'd definitely say you all deserved it."

Return to “Dantooine”