Colton Acres

Kayden Nekao

Re: Colton Acres

Post by Kayden Nekao » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:04 pm

*Kayden couldn't help but laugh for a moment.* "That coming from the one who was so up front with him and confident with how she addressed the situation is now looking to be cautious? I guess there are such things as miracles." *Kayden couldn't help but laugh a little more. True enough were those words, but it was amusing in what she had said prior.*
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:29 pm

"I was asserting us as the top dog. We make the rules, not them, not anyone. We're out of that business, out of the dynasty. We won't get pushed around," Lianna crossed her arms over her chest, looking as if she was about to smack Kayden.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:56 pm

*Kayden looked back at her with a half amused smile.* "And like that, the miracle has faded." *He laughed a little.* "Maybe, but I guess it doesn't really matter now. Just got to do what we agreed to and hope things carry on fine."
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:43 pm

"You want to sleep on the couch tonight?" Lianna raised an eyebrow.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:40 pm

*Kayden shrugged.* "Think you can handle a colder bed? Doesn't really phase me really. Plus, I'm used to harder surfaces to sleep on."
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:39 pm

"Settle down you two, I don't want Lianna throwing things to prove a point, our first client has us a bit frazzled. It's certainly not what I was expecting, so let's just put it all behind us and have a good rest of the day huh?" Erith spoke gently to bring the mood back to a middleground.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:30 am

*Kayden laughed and shook his head.* "Alright, alright." *There were so many things he could have said, but decided to let them be so as not to keep the mood going. Moving to the table he took a seat.*
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:14 pm

She laughed and slid the tray of food over, and sat down next to Kayden, "I heard on the holonet that the Dynasty found a remnant of the CDDC empire on Togruta. A full fledged defensive fleet and army on the planet."
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:16 pm

"Heh, no way, I thought the old Tau Ceti wiped them all out half a century ago, the Iron Fists still exist? They must have had some lineage that still existed somewhere," Lianna chuckled."I bet the prospect of fighting the Dynasty is even more terrifying than when Raul was in charge."
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:20 am

"Well if they engage, it will be the first large scale engagement in quite awhile," Erith mused.
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:05 am

"Wait, Togruta? Don't you mean Togoria? The IF were mostly Togorians, you know, like our furry cat friends out there, I wonder what they would say about all that. Though I'd imagine they probably weren't IF affiliated. Still that was before even the knights or the sisters were created. I think the IF was wiped out after the first few batches of clones were made. There was no Anguish or Dynasty. Or if there was, we certainly only had Belkadan, and Nam Chorios under our belt," Lianna shrugged and popped a carrot into her mouth.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:25 pm

*Kayden said nothing as the girls talked. He knew nothing of what was going on and had nothing to add to the matter. All he could really do was listen unless something came up that he could actually speak on.*
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:03 pm

"Well hopefully they surrender," Erith shrugged.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:36 pm

*Kayden laughed a bit bit as he took a bite of the apple he had.* "I can't really understand why small little remnants of something that has all but faded away try to fight a power that is clearly at its best. Well, when it comes to something that is clearly bad in the scheme of the galaxy." *In the end, he had no idea what he was talking about or if his point would make any sense or be way over the point. He didn't know anything about this group and what they were about. As far as he knew, he was thinking of them in a completely different direction.*
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:37 pm

Lianna went into the kitchen and opened the fridge to get a block of cheese. She cut off a few pieces for herself and put it all away, returning back to the couch. She nibbled on it and shrugged, "not really our problem anymore."

A lazy day turned into an afternoon, and then an evening where everyone regathered back at the long table for dinner that night. The S'krata had actually cooked up the kinrath legs and served them with potatoes and fresh garden vegetables, steamed. They actually looked good. And there was even enough for second helpings. It begged the question if the togorians went back with a speeder and gathered up what legs they could.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:58 pm

*Kayden nodded with a shrug. It was true. These girls no longer fought for the Dynasty, or at least, not unless there was a deep need for their aid. He worried that when the battles came with the Machines, they would be called up, or volunteer to fight. And he could understand why. If the allying forces couldn't beat the Machines, it meant the droids would rule the galaxy and their peace of paradise would be gone. With that in mind, any soldier willing to fight was a valuable asset. Still, he was concerned that when all was said and done, there wouldn't be a paradise left, only a vacant farm echoing with those that once lived there.

He shook the thoughts from his head for the time being so as to not worry the girls. Time passed on before the evening came and dinner was ready. A happy and peaceful scene, watching the Sisters talk amongst themselves as they ate. What he had been searching for was definitely here. He did desire the strength to fight those that needed to be brought down a few begs, but he also wanted that life of peace and happiness. this place gave him both of what he wished for his life and he wasn't going to give it up willingly. He would protect all of them and their dreams with his life it it came down to it. All of them deserved peace from the years of fighting.

Fixing up his plate he moved over to the brothers, eating a bit as he continued to watch the girls. He glanced back at the Kinrath legs, feeling there were more there than they brought back. He couldn't help but laugh.*
"Didn't have enough for everyone?"
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:16 pm

"Define everyone," S'krata wrinkled his nose as he bit into four kinrath legs at once. He was really the one that went off to get the rest of them, the ones he could find that weren't burned to a crisp. They tasted crunchy on the outside, and the meat drizzled out and tasted sweet on the tongue. He felt like he was eating land crabs. He thought they needed more seasonings, something he'd have to remember next time he went out hunting for them.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:19 pm

*Kayden laughed a bit as he took a bite. It certainly wasn’t as bad off as made out to be. He had more than his share of fresh meant from different creatures and this was just as fine as them.* "Still doubt the girls would care for any? I see no issue with them."
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:19 pm

"They really didn't turn out half bad," J'agata noted, "maybe even throw on some spices and peppers next time and see what happens."
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:31 pm

*Kayden laughed a little at the thought.* "Guess there's something new on the menu to hunt and eat. Perhaps we should look into other things and give them a try sometime."
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:00 pm

"Another guy's night? Sounds good to me. Maybe there's a lake nearby. You any good with fishing?" J'gata asked.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:46 pm

*Kayden laughed a bit as he took another bite of his leg, making sure to swallow before speaking.* "Hunting, fishing, farming, most of what you do out here I'm capable of doing. Should be thankful for living where I did, thinking about it."
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:55 pm

"Siring too," S'krata laughed
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:27 pm

*Kayden laughed with a shrug.* "One does what one can. Besides, being the only guy outside of you two means I have more work at ensuring this little farm keeps going past us. Not that the two would let me go passed them. Next step will probably be recruiting. Find other men to come out here and see where that goes."
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:36 pm

"You really want other men on this little plot of paradise?" S'krata laughed.

"Happy wife happy life my brother, nothing wrong with building a small village here. Most cities started off as a fields and farms. Then walled towns," J'gata chuckled, "better pick your favorites while the getting is good, yes?" J'gata punched his brother's shoulder.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:57 pm

"Well, considering I've set my stake, so to speak, I'm not in a good position to set any more. I'd like to keep my head where it is, thanks. Besides, I'm only one man. Do you know how long and how much work it would take to make this place grow with just me? I mean, if you're willing to help out, then by all means."
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:37 pm

"Well we may be genetically incompatible, but why not try?" S'krata laughed.

"Moron," J'gata rolled his eyes, he then looked over as the ladies began filing out of the back deck and to their quarters.
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:47 pm

Hands wrapped around Kayden's middle from behind, and there was a thunk of a head hitting between his shoulderblades, "hmmm...bedtime?"
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:37 pm

"Doesn't stop some people from trying."

*He then felt the arms and head against him, followed by the words. He then pointed behind him with his thumb.* "Case in point." *He the shook his head before looking back behind him.* "I guess so."
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:31 pm

"We'll meet you inside my dear," Lianna pulled Erith off Kayden and took her back into the house.

Return to “Dantooine”