Andrew North
Jedi
Jedi

The Fortress of Tarado the Hutt

Post by Andrew North » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:07 pm

::Tarado's Gatehouse::
House Call
Andrew, Sean, CLOSED.

The old iron gates shut, booming out into Nal Hutta's chemical rain, closing off what little light the sun provided. A wiry human leaned against the stone hallway wall, and peered out into the gateway. His greasy eyebrows furrowed, and his green eyes squinted into the darkness. The clinking sound of metal on stone echoed down the room, slicing into ears used to silence.

"Who's there!" His voice shook slightly as he forced his unease, girding himself to the snare-drum beat of acrid rain on worn steel. The clicking metal noise grew closer, five, maybe ten feet away. He wondered why the security droid let this sound inside.

The clicking stopped.

"I'm here to see Tarado,"

He took half a step back. Hand slithering down his leg to a DH-17 blaster. As his fingers tightened, the voice echoed again.

"I won't hurt you."

A flicker of beaten metal cut through the shadow, then faded, as if the wave of a hand.

The green-eyed man exhaled. Whoever this was, they wouldn't do any harm. He took a step forward, sliding over the stone floor, fingers releasing the blaster's handle.

"Who are you?" he asked into the darkness. The clicking moved closer, three feet now. His heart accelerated again, the ease that rested in each muscle left as quickly as it came.

"That's not important. Take me to Tarado."

He felt his body relax again, each tendon losing its fear. He turned around, and motioned for the clicking.

The hallway reeked of smog and acid. On Nal Hutta, the dead world curdled every breath, and the miasma filled every crack in every building. He heard a slight cough behind him, and the clicking stopped for a moment. I guess it's not used to the Hutta air, he thought to himself. People knew Tarado's fortress, or palace, depending on who was talking, for the darkness. The Hutt saw in an ultraviolet spectrum, and didn't feel the need to illuminate his hallways. The darkness kept his visitors off guard and slightly awestruck, the way he liked them.
“Suppose one of you has 100 sheep and loses one of them. Won’t he leave the 99 in the open country? Won’t he go and look for the one lost sheep until he finds it? When he finds it, he will joyfully put it on his shoulders and go home. Then he will call his friends and neighbors together. He will say, ‘Be joyful with me. I have found my lost sheep.’ I tell you, it will be the same in heaven when even one sinner turns away from sin. - Luke 15, The Parable of the Lost Sheep (New International Reader's Version)
Andrew North
Jedi
Jedi

Re: The Fortress of Tarado the Hutt

Post by Andrew North » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Light flickered at the top of the staircase. Tarado liked his chamber illuminated. It blinded visitors. The green eyed man turned, still unable to see the clicking. He shivered a bit, feeling less confidant than before. If Tarado didn't like this visitor, his life amounted to little more than rat food. The hairs on his neck pricked. They passed four guards on the way, each gave a Gamorean snort of disgust. Something about this visitor made them uneasy, angry, edgy.

He climbed the stairway, shoes digging into the slick stone. Nal Hutta's murky air plastered a swampy coat on every surface. He half-hoped the figure would fall, but the clicking came as evenly as before. He shuddered for a bit, catching his balance on the last stair, afraid to turn around.

"He's just down this hall."

"Good."
“Suppose one of you has 100 sheep and loses one of them. Won’t he leave the 99 in the open country? Won’t he go and look for the one lost sheep until he finds it? When he finds it, he will joyfully put it on his shoulders and go home. Then he will call his friends and neighbors together. He will say, ‘Be joyful with me. I have found my lost sheep.’ I tell you, it will be the same in heaven when even one sinner turns away from sin. - Luke 15, The Parable of the Lost Sheep (New International Reader's Version)
Andrew North
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Andrew North » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:03 pm

The grey stone of the throne room flickered in the dim Nal Hutta light. Light music filtered across the expanse, touching the walls with soft hands accompanied by the percussive snorts of the Gamorean guard. Five of them lined the walls, looking inward. Two mercenaries in mandalorian steel stood to the right and left of the throne, blaster rifles clenched and ready. Dancers paraded at the center, entrancing the Hutt.

"M'lord, we have an unauthorized entrance registered at Gate B." A young Nagai held a datapad in his right hand and tapped furiously on the screen with his left.

"The security cameras aren't registering it!" He tapped faster, sifting through myriad windows, each camera screen, black." Sweat covered his face.

"He will arrive shortly."

The Nagai's black eyes traced up the throne, he shivered, Tarado had spoken. As far as Hutt's go, Tarado was a monster. He stood 10 feet tall and stretched out a full twenty feet long, with a massive face, and black eyes like softballs. Tarado's skin, a dark grey, seemed to absorb light. He kept his small arms folded on his stomach.

The grey stone of the throne room flickered in the dim Nal Hutta light.

"I saw him coming."

The Nagai quirked an eyebrow, and backed away
Andrew North
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Andrew North » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:18 pm

"Welcome, master Valor. I've been expecting you." Tarado's gargantuan jaw slowly morphed into a smile. He cast a slide-long glance at the young Nagai before motioning to the door with a wave of his hand. The dark haired youth slipped his datapad under his suit-coat and stepped to the center of the room. He motioned to the dancers, one human, the other Echani, with a swift nod. He didn't want them in the way, Tarado wouldn't be pleased with him if they were damaged.

"Wonderful, I'd hate to disappoint you, your excellency."

The green eyed man spun on his heel, stepping backward in disbelief. He braced himself on a stone bench gazing up at the clicking sound's source.

Valor stood 6'2'', thin and lethe. He covered his body in plates of beskar, a full suit of armor laid over a black bodysuit, covering Andrew from the nose down. A helm covered his head, it's visor open, casting a shadow across his steel grey eyes. His frock of silver hair poked out from the open helm, pasting itself to his pale forehead.

Valor's armor showed signs of use and of wear, scarred with burns from lightsabers and cuts from vibroswords. It glinted silver, with a crest on the curiass. The insignia of a black cross overlaid with a silver sword, guarded by red wings. The sigil of a Jedi guardian. A two-handed sword was slung across his back, 48'' long, with a cruciform guard.

Andrew ground the ball of his foot into the stone, as if testing it.

"Galic," said Tarado as he motioned to the Nagai, "would you and Jarre see that our guest is taken care of?"

The Nagai and the green-eyed man stepped to either side of the throne room, disappearing into the wings.
Andrew North
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Andrew North » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:31 pm

::Tarado's Throne Room::
Bakura's White Knight

Andrew's eyes shifted left and right, following the dust left by Gallic and Jarre's boots. They vanished into the darkened edges of Tarado's throne room. The Hutt set his throne at the rear wall, and looked out over the entrance. Andrew had entered through a large door that faced the throne. Guards watched the newcomer two on the left, two on the right, Gamorrean. At the center lay a large floor, for the dancers, no doubt. He raised his head, steel-grey eyes resting on Tarado.

50 feet, 5 seconds.

All the roads led to him. The Gerros, the null-robot, and Rik's sword. Andrew came with questions to a Hutt with answers. Only problem was, Hutts don't give away free anything, especially to Jedi with prices on their heads. To Tarado, Valor's corpse meant credits.

Tarado's smile remained broad as his black eyes searched the throne room. To his left and right stood Gerro guards. He used the gang as enforcers, they liked the government almost less than he did. Their armored hands clenched blaster rifles, waiting for an order.

Silence filled the chamber, accompanied by silent heartbeats. Andrew locked eyes with Tarado, and the Hutt once again smiled at the armored Echani. He moved a little in the throne, shifting his weight. He heard the silence, and smiled, relishing the tension. Jedi were not to be underestimated, especially the guardians. All his monitors had read for the last month was Andrew this, and Andrew that. The white-haired wanderer caused him no shortage of trouble.

"To what do I owe the honor of a visit from Bakura's White Knight?"

Valor tensed his right hand, raising it a little from his waist. He'd chased Tarado for the last few months, following leads in the Gerro gang and rumor in Nar-Shadda. This Hutt wasn't ordinary, to keep the loyalty of a man like Trahaern required power greater than money. A few smugglers on Nar-Shadda believed him force sensitive.

"Null Weapons."

Andrew's voice cut the silence, a stark contrast to Tarado's booming question. He took a step forward, metal clicking on stone. He heard doors open to the right and left of him, and drew a deep breath, loosening the fingers of his right hand.

"We'll talk about that soon. Right now, it seems time for a welcoming party."
Maximus Fett

Post by Maximus Fett » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:26 am

*Everything was dark. The hood over his head kept him from seeing things, but that didn't stop him from knowing his surroundings. The echo of sounds bouncing off the walls, the footfalls of his captors as they dragged him down the hallway, his hands cuffed behind his back and feet dragging on the floor. After the guards stopped, he heard a metal door open before he was thrown to the ground and the hood was removed from his head.

He blinked rapidly, his eyes adjusting to the light in the prison cell. The two guards backed out of the room and locked the cell door behind him, laughing at him. The man sighed and rested his head backwards against the wall, just as another man in the cell, who was sitting on one of the bunks, spoke to him.*

Welcome to Hell. I'm Zander Hawking. What are you in here for?

*The man just looked at the prisoner who was here before and started laughing. Zander, who was tall, thin, and blonde, started laughing too, and got off the bunk to help the man to his feet. The man was wearing black boots, grey pants, and a white sleeveless shirt. He was bald, with a short brown and grey beard. He stood six and a half feet tall, and was built like an athlete except with more muscular definition. He stood about the same height as Zander, and he turned around to face the man who helped him up.

The name Zander was one that the man knew well. After all, the man was a professional, and he had studied his target thoroughly before finding out he was being held on Nal Hutta. When he had discovered that Zander was being imprisoned by Tarado the Hutt, he allowed himself to be caught by Tarado's thugs quite easily to get closer to the man. A little bit of mental suggestion helped to make sure that he was put in the same cell as Zander.*

My name is Max. And I'm in here for you.

*Before the blonde man could react, Max had already driven his head into Zander's face. Blood was gushing from the blonde man's nose as he reeled back, and Max sent a side kick into the man's leg, causing the entire leg to bend sideways at the knee. Zander screamed out, which would undoubtedly alert the guards. Max worked quickly, and started stomping on Zander's face when he fell to the ground. By the time the guards reached the door, Zander was nothing but a lifeless corpse, with a pool of blood, bone, and flesh seeping across the floor.

The two guards opened the door, and they both stepped in, one at a time, stun sticks in hand. Max turned to face the two men, hands still cuffed behind his back, and smiled a sick and sadistic grin, waiting for the first guard to come at him.*
Pray to whatever God you wish. None of them will be able to save you.
Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:14 am

The ship landed and Sophia nodded to Luxeria, "we're here Mishka. This fortress is nearly all completely dark except for the main chambers. This Tarado the Hutt uses his ultraviolet spectrum to see. Not that it will save him."
She headed to the front gate and used her own code to get in. When the door opened, the hallway was absolutely dark. Sophia put on glasses that helped her see and headed to the main audience chambers. Two gamorreans tried to approach her and with a whip of her wrist, sliced their necks with her sword. She shook off the green brown blood and continued walking.
Before my victims die, they ask one thing...they beg me to violate them, one last time. No matter who they are, they always beg, for one...last...touch...

Sophia's Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8761je6 ... 30C737BBB7
Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:57 pm

Luxeria nodded as they departed the ship, slightly disappointed. "That’s all? Not much of a defense in any way. But oh well, let’s get this over with." Luxeria closed her eyes and let the Force spread out around her as she activated her Force Sight. Once she could see, she followed behind Sophia, unleashing a few barrages of Force Lightning to any that got in their way or wasn’t dealt with my Sophia’s blade.
Truth is only what your mind believes to be true and the mind is mine to mold. That is why you will always believe my words to be true.

Luxeria-The Flower of Eternity
Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:18 pm

"No real need if intruders are fumbling in the dark," Sophia commented while heading to the main audience chamber. She stood outside the door and made sure to adjust her goggles for the light about to blind them as the door opened. Sure enough it was bright as daylight. The chamber was well alive with scum, and brigands enjoying their time before the great hutt. Sophia scanned the room before stepping through the archway and entering the common space.
Before my victims die, they ask one thing...they beg me to violate them, one last time. No matter who they are, they always beg, for one...last...touch...

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:29 pm

Luxeria laughed as the door opened, switching from darkness to light in an instant. "And if the darkness doesn't work, be blinded by the sudden brightness will put them down for a few moments. She then followed behind Sophia, keeping her eyes shut for the time being, allowing the Force to work as her eyes. She never did like looking at a Hutt, nor those that were in its company. This way, she was able to keep her stomach and urge to just kill them all until Sophia gave the word.
Truth is only what your mind believes to be true and the mind is mine to mold. That is why you will always believe my words to be true.

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:29 pm

Sophia shouldered her flechette rifle and smirked, "we're putting them all down." She did not even wait for the hutt to look annoyed with two unannounced visitors. She stuck two fingers in her mouth and blew two sharp shrill tweets. About ten of the patrons flipped over tables and started firing at the other patrons. Sophia made a beeline for the hutt himself in the confusion. The whistle was one Luxeria would recognize, it was a call to action for immortals. Sophia had a squad here ages ago which she told no one about, not even Dominic.

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:16 pm

Luxeria shook her head with a light scoff. Leave it to Sophia to insert her men into random places in case there was ever a need to eliminate those around them. She waited until the tables were flipped and Sophia began running for the Hutt. Standing where she was, she ignited her lightsaber and threw it at Sophia, the purple blade coming to life. As it got close, it began to spin like a disc before diverting itself to her side. It worked as both a shield against blaster fire and helped cut down any who tried to get close to her as Luxeria shot blasts of lightning out towards those closer to herself. No matter how well training some of these scum were, none were ever truly ready to face down a Sith, especially one that had the element of surprise on her side.

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:48 am

She shouldered her rifle and leaned forward as she ran, she fired a round at the hutt as lasers whizzed around her and Luxeria's saber deflected bolts around her. She hooked a chair with her foot and kicked it at a bodyguard, tripping him up. She stepped on his back and landed on Tarado's seat. She fired a shot into his belly, and one more directly between his eyes, splattering his brains all over the back of his throne. Then she turned her attention to the rest of the patrons. Anyone firing at her or the immortals were fair game.

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:53 pm

The very moment that Sophia brought the Hutt down, Luxeria’s hands turned upwards as magenta lightning raced heavily from her hands, to the ceiling, then back to the ground, raining down across the floor as if to quell the fighting. For a moment, it looked as if they were in a violent lightning storm, caged by electrical bars. Once all had ceased for a split moment, she called out to all them, her voice amplified by the Force echoing like a god speaking from above. "The Hutt is dead. You all have one choice and one chance. Continue to fight us and die or join us and see a new galaxy born from the ashes of the Dynasty, Jedi, and Republic. What say you?"

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:21 pm

They dropped their weapons, and raised their arms. Sophia watched Luxeria put to task, and she bit her lower lip slightly as she felt her hips twinge with excitement. Sophia always had that sadist fetish and only lately had it been dormant. It was moments like this that brought it back out, the rush and thrill.
The enemy had surrendered it seemed, and now they had extra men to put to task. Sophia wondered how many more inmortals she could make out of this ragtag group of scum. She stepped off Tarado's throne but kept her rifle at the ready.

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:17 pm

As everyone dropped their weapons, Luxeria let the lightning cease. "Smart move." Reaching out, her lightsaber returned to her and she replaced it at her hip. Seeing the Immortals begin rounding up everyone as they surrendered, she made her way up to Sophia. Standing next to the throne, she leaned on it as she watched her team handle the rest. "That was easy enough. So what next?"

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:29 pm

"The Immortals will clean up this mess, and we'll use it as a training ground for new recruits. There is one other fortress in the area. One I don't have immortals in," she pulled a cigar out and lit it. She took a contemplative puff, and weighed her options. It was a fortress she was unfamiliar with. She also heard that it may not even be around anymore.
"I think it was demolished long ago. Let's make our way to the west rim. A trip to tatooine, getting that fortress underfoot would give us a foothold there. Torga will take care of the hutt worlds at this point. Then we can start our push to Kessel," Sophia nodded.

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:31 pm

Luxeria could only roll her eyes at the mention of Tatooine. "Such a barren and unremarkable planet. Why we would ever need to concern ourselves with such a world is beyond me. But I guess it stretches our control and gives these other groups places to disrupt the Dynasty from."

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:37 pm

"Just a fall back position my love," Sophia said casually then headed back to the entrance.

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:28 am

Luxeria shook her head as they went. "I just hope Kessel proves to be a much better prospect."

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:07 pm

"It will," Sophia smirked as they headed back to the ship.

Return to “Nal Hutta”