Kafr Sbaa

Nasral Lah

Kafr Sbaa

Post by Nasral Lah » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:00 pm

The most verdant planet in the M'del Eesd Sector, a small axial tilt provides a long growing season, and Kafr Sbaa is the sector's breadbasket. Foodstuffs grown here are shipped throughout the secotr; the finest may even find their way to Nasral Lah's own table. The Yuuzhan Vong of Kafr Sbaa are relatively tolerant; it's hard for a farmer, even one constantly exhorted by priests, to view himself as a soldier, and their limited experience of other cultures actually decreases their xenophobia relative to those who have seen and fought the many enemies of the Yuuzhan Vong.
DEATH!!!!!
Iron Hail

Re: Kafr Sbaa

Post by Iron Hail » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:59 am

*In the very bottom of a ruined temple, hidden from view is a heap of scorched twisted metal of many different types. it looks like the temple was build around it to hide this heap of metal from view. Sitting on top of the metal structure is a 6x6x6 sensor ball that looks severely ancient by today's standards but looked to be in pristine condition. The purpose of the said sensor ball was waiting to be discovered. In such a remote hidden place, it could only mean that it had great purpose once.*
Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an 'accident' your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. I, am the Eye of the Galaxy. You, are my tool.
Iron Hail

Post by Iron Hail » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:48 pm

*The red photoreceptor on the Sensor Ball flickers slightly then turns off.
Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an 'accident' your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. I, am the Eye of the Galaxy. You, are my tool.
dagoon

Post by dagoon » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:03 pm

quad:<im glad to report we are over the coordinates now>

Dagoon: stop being so happy
I give the death poke new meaning.
Reaper

Post by Reaper » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:06 pm

dagoon wrote:quad:<im glad to report we are over the coordinates now>

Dagoon: stop being so happy
"Reaper looks down at the planet"

its in that temple over there

"Reaper Point to the temple"
We have no beginning, We have no end, We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.
dagoon

Post by dagoon » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:07 pm

Reaper wrote: "Reaper looks down at the planet"

its in that temple over there

"Reaper Point to the temple"
Quad:<okay then here we go>

Dagoon: why are always happy
dagoon

Post by dagoon » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:08 pm

dagoon wrote: Quad:<okay then here we go>

Dagoon: why are always happy
"the party lands next to the old temple"
"they all get out"
Reaper

Post by Reaper » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:11 pm

dagoon wrote: "the party lands next to the old temple"
"they all get out"
"Reaper runs up to the temple and enters"
We have no beginning, We have no end, We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.
dagoon

Post by dagoon » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:13 pm

Reaper wrote:
"Reaper runs up to the temple and enters"
Dagoon: ok fine we will wait here

Quad: <aw i want to follow him into temple>

Dagoon:no

Quad:<but i want to>

Dagoon: no

Quad:<aw meany>
Reaper

Post by Reaper » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:15 pm

Iron Hail wrote:*In the very bottom of a ruined temple, hidden from view is a heap of scorched twisted metal of many different types. it looks like the temple was build around it to hide this heap of metal from view. Sitting on top of the metal structure is a 6x6x6 sensor ball that looks severely ancient by today's standards but looked to be in pristine condition. The purpose of the said sensor ball was waiting to be discovered. In such a remote hidden place, it could only mean that it had great purpose once.*
"Reaper enters the deepest part"

"he looks at the little ball and picks it up and runs back out side"
dagoon

Post by dagoon » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:17 pm

Reaper wrote: "Reaper enters the deepest part"

"he looks at the little ball and picks it up and runs back out side"
Dagoon: well that was fast... what did u come here for

Quad:< hiiiiiiiiiiiiii>
Reaper

Post by Reaper » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:18 pm

dagoon wrote: Dagoon: well that was fast... what did u come here for

Quad:< hiiiiiiiiiiiiii>
"Reaper holds out his find"
I think I came for this
dagoon

Post by dagoon » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:19 pm

"Dagoon looks at it closely"

"Dagoon activats his claws and pokes it"
Iron Hail

Post by Iron Hail » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:22 pm

dagoon wrote:"Dagoon looks at it closely"

*The Sensor Ball gets shocked and red lights flash. As a result the energy from the shock was fired back at Dagoon ten fold and the Sensor Ball shuts off again.*
dagoon

Post by dagoon » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:25 pm

Iron Hail wrote:
dagoon wrote:"Dagoon looks at it closely"

*The Sensor Ball gets shocked and red lights flash. As a result the energy from the shock was fired back at Dagoon ten fold and the Sensor Ball shuts off again.*
"Dagoon falls and starts to twich"

Quad:<oooooooo I like that thing can I have it>

"after a few minutes Dagoon stops twiching and slowly gets up"

Dagoon: we need to take this to some who might know what this thing is

Quad: < can I please have it I really want it>
Reaper

Post by Reaper » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:30 pm

dagoon wrote:
"Dagoon falls and starts to twich"

Quad:<oooooooo I like that thing can I have it>

"after a few minutes Dagoon stops twiching and slowly gets up"

Dagoon: we need to take this to some who might know what this thing is

Quad: < can I please have it I really want it>
"Reaper looks at Dagoon"
Fine take me there
"he walks over to quad and climbs in"
dagoon

Post by dagoon » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:35 pm

Reaper wrote: "Reaper looks at Dagoon"
Fine take me there
"he walks over to quad and climbs in"
Dagoon: ok lets go
"Dagoon climbs into quad"

Quad: <can i please have it>
"Quad takes off and heads to Ossus"
Iron Hail

Post by Iron Hail » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:38 am

The Tech Pyramid was an oasis of ancient power, it ran deep underground, well under the ruins of an old vong structure that was built on top of it. It was here that so many long countless eons ago, before the Rakatan, before time was time. When the Celestials created life, and created Iron Hail that this structure was in its prime. It was a pyramid of knowledge, power, and stood the test of time. It was far from the eyes of the vong, and well out of the reach of the Rakatan, it survived many wars, and up to this point its once greatest secret, Iron Hails core was carried inside of it. But deep in the bowels, the veritable pits of the tech pyramid, the catacombs. Something was stirring awake. Power was collecting itself and starting to come alive. Lights that were normally dormant, were being switched on by an invisible hand, panels whirred to life, and a blue mist lingered the hallways, groaning was on the air as if the voice was dragging chains. However everything went dark again, except for an occasional shimmer from a containment unit in the catacombs of the pyramid. It was barely enough of a signature to only give a glimmer of a presence to those who were powerful enough to feel it, or care.

~I am not ready...I cannot manifest on my own...but a message I have recieved...a fool seeks to use my legacy for his own means...let him seek...let him find me...and I will give him what he wants...~

~The king seeks darkness that is not his, the Queen holds a legacy in her belly...and the pawn waits for the King to find him...~
Iron Hail

Post by Iron Hail » Thu May 19, 2016 7:17 am

"The time to move has come, the time to breathe, walk, talk, and touch has come again. The plan moves, those that seek to stop my resurgence will fail, those that do not stop me in time will fail. Those who wait for me to reemurge...Kurayami...Raul...Miko...Gavin...all waiting for that perfect time to strike at me, they will fail. The tide turns already, and my new body sings to me. He is forever drawn to me. He will come to me, and I will rebuild what was lost, and gain what he has built and is building. They will not see me, but they will see him. All will ebb and flow, all is water...all is the force...yes...Oh Nereus...you poor fool, so easily manpulated, and so easy a manipulator. You will seek to control this core, but I will be controlling you, and I already am. You will draw all darkness to you, and then I will assume the mantle you so painstakingly planned for your own. Mortals are nothing compared to me, Celestials are nothing compared to me. I eat them all down to the bones, and draw out their force energy like a sieve. Twenty years is too long to remain dead. Twenty years is too long for the galaxy to remain vigilant. You prepare your own graves, and more living force for me to take."

A voice spoke in the cracking arcing energy of the pyramid, tucked away in a null zone. It was here that the Machine Empire laid dormant, and built themselves up. It was here that Iron Hail continually retreated to through data bridges. He was ready for the final stage of his reemergence. Ripples here could not be felt, or detected unless Iron Hail projected himself outward. Even then the projection was distant, and elusive. Malicious darkness of ten thousand hates was about to descend on the galaxy.
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:11 am

Nereus entered the vong territory at last. He could feel himself being guided here through the force and virus. There was great power to be had here, immense power beyond imagination. He brought his blastboat down for a landing right by the pyramid. He decided though to pull up and sweep around to get a good look at the massive structure. Compared to the culture that resided in the vong territories, this structure was gravely out of place. It had runes and patterns on it that even the infinite empire did not have. This thing was timeless, it could withstand ages of weathering, it looked brand new. He did not see any sort of door, but he saw a clearing where a landing pad ought to be. So he gently used the control stick to bring the ship in for a landing. He touched down and powered down the systems. He walked to the exit, and threw on his white cloak, placing his ankle sheathes around his ankles and placed his other two sabers on his belt on either side of his hips.

He opened the door, and the ramp lowered. With a confident and barefoot stride, his athletic wrapped feet carried him down the ramp and across the paved ground. The metal felt unusually cold, despite the heat and desolation of this vong world. He took out from his cloak pocket, a cig and lit it. He inhaled a dreg and exhaled as he walked up to the pyramid. There were concrete steps leading up to a flat face. He did not know what to expect from this massive structure. There were no traps, or defense mechanisms, but he could sense the energy from within. This structure was meant to conceal a power, and not project it. With no visible entrance, Nereus reached out into the waters of the force, and patted around for a weakness or an opening in the door.

There was no button or switch to be found, but he kept searching, trying to find a trace of something. At one point his hand was zapped by a burst of static, and he dropped his cig, shaking his hand.

"Yowza...dat be one hot rock! Where be da entrance if dere be shockies and no ting to push?" He rubbed his nose and continued to search, and press in with the force, he found his hands being pulled to either side of him. Was it magnentism? Or something else? He pressed his hand on the face of the stone that shocked him, and felt the same shock, but growled and kept his hand pressed against it. He tried to see if there was another spot like it. He found that the electricity surged through his body, and he began to convulse with energy. It was completing a circut. He could see it through his gritted teeth that the runes on the pryamid began to glow with a teal light. It was radiating force energy with bits of data mixed in as holograms of coding swirled around Nereus. He screamed as he pressed his head against the wall, to keep his palms in place, and on his feet. The holoprojection swirled around his body faster and faster, making Nereus glow with silver light.

His skin began to bubble and tear, but in the shape of the runes on the pyramid, at this point Nereus' legs began to buckle, and he fell forward, as the door opened.

::Syncing complete, Machine Empire Tech found, please proceed to resonation chamber for updates.:: a simplistic automated voice spoke.

"Imma bit fried out at de moment," He groaned, while his body smoked from the glowing runes.

Claws from the ceiling came down and grabbed Nereus, and dragged him across the floor, his perspiring body caused a squeaking sound as the claws moved on a rail down the hall. They dug into his flesh, and Nereus groaned again, and glared. He used the force to rip the claws out from the ceiling and walk the rest of the way.

"I don't like to be rushed..." He pulled his sabers out from his belt and activated the teal blades. The voice wanted to lead him to the resonation chamber for an update, a power source. Once he installed the virus into the heart of the pyramid, the power of the machines would finally be his own. He figured there were more deathtraps to be had, so he kept his mind and senses open in this house of horrors. His bare feet pattered against the cold flooring, along the walls were depictions of a massive droid with a gaping maw, eating the essence of life from victims running away.
"Glad he's out of the picture..." Nereus spoke outloud, his voice echoing through the empty halls. He wondered what this place was once. Was it a factory? A headquarters? The mosaics made him think of survivors of the victims sealing a monster away. He shook his head, and his arms, his body was racked with pain, but he carried on. This place was unimportant beyond getting the power that resided here, to utilize the empire to its fullest, and regain the sith. He would rally the sith behind him, and create a new empire of sith, using the droids as shock troopers. He was sure that the virus had shut down the entire Empire now, and they were just waiting for his orders.

His lips curled into a smile as the thought of victory being near was growing ever more tangible. Every step he was gaining ground on his goal, for a true sith empire. He made his way to the doors at the end of the hallway, and they opened, leading into a room that he had to shield his eyes from at first. The light was too much, electric teal currents of energy crackled and whisped around massive generators and tall as buildings tower consoles. If he had hair, it would be standing on end, but the air was thick with static, and raw force power. It was as if he was in the center of a capped and shaken can of soda.

::Head to the heart of the pyramid for your update,:: The voice spoke again as mechanical as before.

"Update? Yes..." He chuckled and headed down the steps, and across the grated floor, to the console in the middle. He cracked his knuckles and placed his hands on the console, and released the virus, just by touching it. Or tried to, when he looked down, the console had not turned silver, or even filed a warning signal.

"What the?" He touched the console again, but instead of a nano virus coming out of his hands, round ports appeared in his hands. and clipped in place to the console. He found that his feet were also stuck and locked. "This isn't good..." He tried to struggle free, but data prongs came up out of the floor and hooked into other ports he could not see, three along his spinal column, two in his chest, and a massive one in the center of his stomach. He reeled in pain, as he felt like he had just gotten impaled. He gritted his teeth and projected his force energy and his virus to every corner of the massive chamber, but the cloud had retreated back into himself.

"Did you think...little Organic, that you could best a celestial artifact? Lest a God? That you could be a god? That you could have what you wanted? You insult me in every sense of the phrase. Using my own nano virus to assimilate my empire, and my pyramid? No, no little Nereus, you do not get to play god. There is only one in this universe, but you walk, and I do not." In front of the console, a rushing vortex of swirling energy took form, in the shape of armored gauntlets a red photo receptor, and it pierced right through Nereus' body with its stare.

"Who...are..." Nereus tried to struggle and speak, but the pain was racking his body.

"You know me...the eater of celestials, the taker of life, the Lord of Machines, I am Iron Hail...and you will be my new body...thank you, for finding me."

His eyes widened as he tried to struggle, "You will not have my body."

"It is your gift to me...as will be your sith, I will be you, for at least a little while...it won't be that hard. Your personality and sense of soul is being downloaded into my consciousness. You will be my husk that I use to walk again, and lead again. I cannot expect you to understand, Organic minds are so weak, and so sure of themselves. They do not see the mindless waste they are." he spoke as the processing towers began to whirr to life. As they activated, they held Nereus in place and the energy about the room started to collect in the center where Iron Hail was. As the power collected, the connector impaled in Nereus' stomach started to glow, marker by marker, like a progress bar.

Despite the hold, Nereus growled and drew deeper into the force, starting to turn the area around him cold, to freeze the data plugs and break free. One by one they started to ice over, but the lights still lit up, turning from red to teal. Nereus could feel the core in his belly heating up, and it made him sick. His insides felt on fire, like he had something growing inside his belly. Still he had to focus. He focused first on his hands, icing them over to start frosting over the console. He broke his left hand free of the console, and got his right hand free as well.

"Do not defy your destiny...your power awaits you!" Iron Hail mocked while the lights continued to glow, getting closer and closer to Nereus.

His mind became awash with thoughts that were not his own, but he tried to resist, and pull the power plug from his stomach, but it was locked in tight. He was fighting against Iron Hail's will as each light became illuminated. He frosted over the plug, and grit his teeth as he tried to pull it out, but it would not budge. His veins popped and his muscles bulged as he used force pull. Lightning even arched from his hands, but it was no use as the lights continue to turn on, and the cord was well in place. "I do not want this!" He yelled out, and shook.

"You have...no choice, Lord Nereus Draken...no choice but to submit...to the only Lord in the galaxy..." The last light illuminated, and the plugs began to glow white hot.

Nereus' hands burned and he roared in pain, as he watched the energy shoot up into his stomach and radiate over his whole body. He had no time to react, his whole being was a conduit of energy. Electric teal energy illuminated the whole room, but the rest of the energy in the entire chamber was gone, the machines were dead, and Nereus was the only source of light within the room. He panted and heaved, as the light began to die down, and he collapsed with his eyes wide open. The plugs disconnected and the regular lights turned on all throughout the facility giving it an eerie institutionalized glow.

Days or weeks could have passed by, but the eyes of Nereus had blinked, and he rose up to his feet, looking at his hands that had turned back to their normal nautolan aquamarine pigmentation. The plugs were gone, and he did not look one bit silver. He looked to the console and inspected the damage done to it. He brushed off the fragmented pieces of one of the plugs and brought up a map of raxus. It read that the fleet, and armies were all on standby, and a smile curved his lips, as he found one signal that was not on standby, "Phaeton...you are not damaged?"
~Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.~
Phaeton

Post by Phaeton » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:13 am

::No Lord Iron Hail, I am not, I am to assume that you are alive?:: Phaeton replied.
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:18 am

"Affirmative...as alive as one of them...and one hundred percent power restored. I will be by soon, this Organic has plans that would benefit us," Iron Hail flexed his hands again, but the real question is, who should he go by? It was not too hard to decide who to be, "I am Lord Nereus Draken to you, Phaeton, and the new Sith Empire..."
~Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.~
Phaeton

Post by Phaeton » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:20 am

::Of course, Lord Nereus, I will await your arrival,:: He replied and disconnected the feed.
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:45 pm

Iron Hail turned to look at the door, and tilted his head curiously. He felt a large ripple in the force, and two powerful presences, but he had no idea what to make of them, they seemed off, "Visitors? Huh..." He began to leave the resonation chamber to investigate what exactly he felt.
Miko Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Miko Panaka » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:58 pm

Miko staggered through the gateway, "Oh ami? You's recording still? We may nots member this..."
"I am the hope of the Omniverse, I am the lightbulb in the darkness, I am the bacon in the fridge for all living things that cry out in hunger, I am the Alpha and the Amiega, I am the Terror that flaps in the night! I am Miko Panaka, and I'm going to break you, like a kit-kat bar..." -Miko Panaka
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:03 pm

*Kurayami made his way through the portal, albeit less than steadily.*

Yea, s'recording man. I mean I turned it off while we was back at the other places. But I turned it back on when we goes through portals. Makes eassier rememberings of things and stuff.
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself, first as a dark demon
As a demon it uses it's power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies
However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns...
Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
The demon soars through dark skies
Fear and death trail its shadow beneath
Until men united wield a hallowed sabre
In final reckoning, the beast is slain
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man
His own blood and madness soon cover the earth
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light.
Miko Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Miko Panaka » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:12 pm

"Good, but member...if we get hurt, you stay ways from stitches..." He staggered off down the hall, hitting the left wall with his shoulder, and bumbling over to the right wall.

"I forgot how to walk...just second..." He pushed himself away from the right wall, and reached out to keep his balance while walking down the middle of the hallway, "I think we go this way...I senses shomething, dis way..."
"I am the hope of the Omniverse, I am the lightbulb in the darkness, I am the bacon in the fridge for all living things that cry out in hunger, I am the Alpha and the Amiega, I am the Terror that flaps in the night! I am Miko Panaka, and I'm going to break you, like a kit-kat bar..." -Miko Panaka
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:27 pm

I dun want's Stiches. I tol' you. I don't likes when ladies pokeses me man. Sides I can heal myself...had to learn that long 'go.

*Kurayami attempted to follow in Miko's footsteps and barely missed the right wall, but hit the left hard enough to end up spinning around in a complete three sixty, managing by some unknow miracle to not spill any of his drink.*

Oww...oh well time for sip of drinkses.

*Exactly what he did was described by his words a moment ago.*

I know how ta walks, just kinna not so easy righ' nows. WOuld be easiers if floor was staying still. Crazy movin floors man. Who the hell thoughts these was a goods idea?

*Kurayami managed to stabilize himself for the most part, enough that he wouldn't risk hitting the wall every five feet at least.*

Oh yea, is kinna likes that presence that was uneasy or somethins like it. Less go that ways. Is good ideas.
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself, first as a dark demon
As a demon it uses it's power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies
However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns...
Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
The demon soars through dark skies
Fear and death trail its shadow beneath
Until men united wield a hallowed sabre
In final reckoning, the beast is slain
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man
His own blood and madness soon cover the earth
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light.
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:42 pm

Nereus was about to round the corner and stopped. He heard two familiar voices, and chuckled. This was going to be too easy, far to simple. He could smell the alcohol from here, and hear their laughter. They were being anything but quiet. It was obvious they would be, if they weren't intoxicated. He shrugged and reached into his pocket, pulling out a joint and lit it. He took a dreg and exhaled, it was show time. He walked around the corner, nearly running right into Kurayami.

"Heeey Ami my bruddah, what brings you do dese parts yah? You here for da tour? Dere be some rockin murals here seen? Oh and who's dis? Haha! Look at you bumbling goonies, wibblly wobbin with da hoochy juice! You guys come from a party I was not invited to? Next time, you invite me, I show you rounds of fun time yeah?" Nereus smiled and patted them both on the shoulder.
Miko Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Miko Panaka » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:45 pm

"Hi! I'm Miko, and this is Kurayami, Imma Grey Jedsi, and he's a man whore..." Miko reached out to shake Nereus' hand, "We felt things here, so we came to scheks it out, have you seen thigngs here?"

Return to “Yuuzhan Vong Galaxy”