The Plains

Kayden Nekao

Re: The Plains

Post by Kayden Nekao » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:34 pm

"That is a noble goal. There are a few who leave here that wish to create such a sanctuary for others elsewhere."

*It wasn't long before Kayden suddenly reappeared inside the building once again. He had been waiting outside for some time, but wished to see where they stood. There were still other things to see before the day was up.* "Everything going well in here?"
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:34 pm

"We got sized for dresses that we know you're going to like, in the mean time, let's go to our next stop on our tour!" Erith giggled.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:15 pm

"Glad to hear it. First, we'll head out to the fields and let you see how things are tended to here. After that, we'll head to the beach."

*He bowed to the ladies and thanked them for making the dresses and led the girls from the building. They walked for a few minutes before leaving the village behind. It was only another minute after that before they arrived. Stopping at the edge, Kayden put his hands on his hips and looked out, remembering the times he had spent out there doing his part.

Before them lay the fields, mostly ground based vegetables that were mostly all at the later part of their lives. Some were ripe with vegetables and fruits while most were still in the stages just before. There were some trees for the fruit they bore, but the overall size was no where near the level of the farm on Dantooine. People were out, some picking the stock by hand and putting them in baskets, no different than Erith did. In the locations were spots were clear, others could be seen planting new seeds and spreading fertilizer. Wooden canals ran about the area, carrying the water to help the plants grow.*

"This is what farming is like without the help of technological advances. The fields are no where near the size of yours, but it doesn't need to be. Here, plants grow constantly, allowing us to keep things growing in stages. Once plants have given us as much as they can, they are removed and ground down to help fertilize the new seedlings. The canals help carry water throughout the fields for irrigation." *Looking down, he saw a hoe that wasn't in use at the moment and picked it up, turning to hold it put to them.* "While the picking part mostly remains the same in picking by hand in some cases, holes are dug with these and other tools." *Upon seeing the hoe, they would see that it was well crafted and shaped from metal. The assembly showed greater crafting skills than a primitive style race would use, such as rocks and string.*
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:21 am

Lianna chuckled but crouched over the field. She pulled up her bikini bottom to make sure that there wasn't too much exposure as she bend down to feel the soil between her fingertips. She held onto Kayden's words but ended up smirking. She almost felt his tone was patronizing, she knew what tools were, it was important to have shovels even in this day and age of droids and technology.
"Well we have tools in the tool shed that we use, but with so much ground to cover and droids having repulsor tech, it's just easier for droids to be used. But this is good wet soil," She passed a clump of it hand to hand. She had half a mind to throw it at Kayden, but she figured Erith would be more suited to such playful methods. She put the clump down and brushed off her hands. She looked around the crops and took mental notes to where the crops were placed and which ones were ready for plucking and which ones were well on their way. It would be good to do that for their farm. She also marveled at the peacefulness of this village. She felt like she hadn't even left the farm. Either place would be good to raise a child in.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:20 pm

*Kayden chuckled as he set the hoe down.* "Honestly, with as much as we have at the farm, I'm surprised we're not supplying food for the Protectorate." *He crossed his arms as he looked out at the fields.* "We couldn't manage fields of those sizes here. And the food would be wasted with so much. There are ways we can store and preserve food, but not to the degree other can. That much would just be wasted. This here is more than enough for the village to live one. These plants continue to grow, continuing to give us what we need. Naza is a wonderful provider, which is the truest secret to our lives here. If this was just another world, we wouldn't be able to live so well."
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:11 am

"True, but that would paint a huge target on our backs, we distribute locally, and a majority goes to feeding the hungry mouths of all those ladies you like to gawk at by the pool every night. I could learn a thing or two about waste with food. Maybe we can consolidate certain crops so we have a steady supply of food for the sisters, and enough of a profit to sustain the farm in general? Put some love into the earth of dantooine and make it grow more? Though of course that's more just tilling and things by hand. I've been taking notes on things here. I plan on taking things back with us," She leaned over and pecked his cheek. "Kayden, I know I already asked you, we already asked you, but is this our honeymoon? This place is so wonderful, and beautiful beyond words, and I cannot help but feel that we already had our private ceremony and if that's the case...you've made both of us very happy women. And...well...we want tonight to be extra special...do you know of any really secluded places the three of us could go for the night?"
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:17 pm

"Anything you take the time to truly form yourself will always bear more than that without such a touch. And I am not the only one who gawks, as you say, at the others. You two stil do enough of that yourselves." *When Lianna asked him about being on a honeymoon, his gaze returned to the fields. His smile faded as his mind spun in the waves of thoughts, trying to sort out an answer. It only lasted a few seconds before he sighed and shook his head.* "I don't know if I would consider this as such. Truth be told, the idea of suddenly being married without a phase of engagement nor having the ceremony makes it hard to grasp, especially if one was not set in such a mindset." *He looked back to the girls.* "Do not take those words with the thought that I don't wish to be married to you two, for that is not the case. But to have spent so little time together to be suddenly considered as such is a bit overwhelming. Remember, you two are only the second and third people I have been with. Being with someone is still something I haven't fully become accustom to."

*He gave a slight chuckle at wanting to find a secluded area.* "There are many secluded places on Naza, but none in which I possess a home. Besides, the trip and the plans set forth do not end when the sun goes down. There is still more to come."
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:30 am

"Well I didn't mean it to rush things, I was just asking, this is all so...the words do not come easily to my lips but, it's beyond the scope of even a formal date or outing. This is a full blown romantic get away. We don't wish to rush you to an answer, we love you. I love you...and I know you think I'd be okay with just Erith around, but the truth is, I wouldn't be Kayden...not anymore," She smiled and she brushed her nose with her hand, mainly to distract from what she felt were tears welling in her eyes.
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:44 pm

*Kayden chuckled a bit.* "It only feels more than a normal date simply because we're here. If it had been any other planet, you wouldn't think the same." *He chuckled a bit more as he walked up between them and wraps his arms around their waists and pulled them close.* "And I love you both. But how about we head on to the beach? After some time there, I can either bring back something to eat from here or we can even try to catch some fish ourselves to cook."
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:54 am

"I could go for some fish!" Erith smiled then thought about possible mercury contents of the fish, despite the pristine nature of the planet, she shrugged and rested her head on his shoulder. "I am overjoyed with this trip, and I want it to be as memorable as possible, in all the good ways. Lets go to the beach, I bet it's really nice there!"
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:41 pm

*Kayden chuckled.* "Well, you would know. You were there last time." *He laughed a little more before pulling the girls closer and shimmering away to the Wastelands.*
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:35 pm

*Gavin shimmered in with Samantha and Jester into the grassy plains about a quarter mile from the village. Just in front of them, they'd see the village border and the small houses that made it. A little in front of them and to the left was a small hill, just barely higher than them that held what resembled a well. Looking around, they'd see only the soft rolling grasslands of green with a few animals scattered about, going on their merry way, enjoying their grassy meals.

Gavin took a breath as the wind blew gently by them. It was faint, but he could smell the food being prepared. Despite the distance, he could tell by how faint it was that they had only just begun preparing the meals. Plenty of time to run about the village to show the girls what life was like in the populated areas.*

"Welcome, ladies to the Plains of Kahn."
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Biography of Gavin Phoenix
Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:22 pm

"Well isn't this something?" Samantha smiled and chuckled, crossing her hands over her chest and looking at the village. She could smell the sweet scent of stew, good stew. She had not had stew since the time in the orphanage, and no time after. It brought too many pained memories back, but she could feel an almost immediate reaction with her stomach. It growled and she flushed, she was hungry.
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:43 pm

"It's so cute! Aww I like it!" Jester giggled and gazed at the village with that ever curious expression. She wanted to explore it all, and meet the people. She also smelled food, and it smelled divine. She did not realize how hungry she was, all the swimming really made her famished. She realized she burned off all the energy from the previous bowl of stew. It smelled fresh, and it was coming from a large hut. She looked to Gavin to wait to see what he said.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:24 pm

*Gavin chuckled as he led them towards the village. He heard the growl that came from Samantha and imagined Jester was about hungry as well. Giving another sniff, he smirked.* "I do believe fish will be the delicacy for the night. And I'm quite certain it'll be Gemfish from the ocean. A nice extra hint of salt. No doubt they will be served with vegetables much like what was in the stew, just separated. I can also smell fresh bread. It'll be quite the dinner, I'd say."

*As they walked, his mind returned to something Samantha had said just before they left the island. She spoke of Templars and the chance of them following was a dangerous thought. He didn't sense the addition of any hanging on to them as them moved about, especially from Coruscant. It made him curious.* "So tell me, what are these Templars you mentioned?"
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:53 am

"I've only ever seen templars once. They are...unremarkable individuals that carry phrik longswords. However they have shaved heads and speak with a raspy voice. They are always connected to the Mother and her closest of kin...meaning us. Myself, Jester, and Vanessa. As for their origins, I do not really know. All I have heard is that they were part of a pact between the void, and the realm of the living. The best clones of the protectorate would be assigned the position of Templar, and given a connection to her through the void. Over the years this extended to force sensitives too, but to no avail. They are stealthy individuals, you never know where they are, or if they are around you, until they come up behind you. There are ten in all, and each one has the sword skill to defend from twenty or thirty foes. They are the last line of defense, they are responsible for protecting us, and hiding us. Their leader has the same level of authority that the Archangel has. Their head of command is a man named Shas'O Kai. They are the creepiest men on the face of the planet, and they are always present. You never see them, but they are always with you."

Samantha shuddered, "It feels invasive at times to know that there's always someone watching me."
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:43 pm

*Gavin listened carefully to Samantha's words while they made their way to the village. And great feeling of seriousness fell over him as he took in the information. Ultimately, other than knowing they were masters of stealth and had a pact with the void, little seemed to be known of them. He'd have to keep his mind focused when around the sisters. He doubted there would be a conflict, and he certainly didn't want to be the first to test their limits, but he would have to ensure he was ready in case any tried to do anything. He also believed that despite how skilled they were at remaining undetected, as long as they existed within the plane of existence, they had a physical body and couldn't hide completely. He would have to use the shadows when in these areas to identify spots of occupation when none seemed to be there.*

"I see. I couldn't tolerate such an invasion, even if their duty is to protect you."

*As they reached the village, the first thing they would notice was the buildings. They were spread out nicely, giving plenty of room to move between them, not like a typical alleyway. Created as the hut Gavin had shown them earlier in the day, the only difference was that they were larger, clearly to accommodate more people. They moved along, Gavin saying nothing for the moment. He wanted them to feel the vibe of life within the village. They would hear chatter admist a few hours and the laughing and yelling of children. They would see people walking about, dressed in attire far different than what they were used to seeing. From dresses to tunic, most things seemed made of a light cloth or leather, though they were all as such. Some were simple in color and design while others held a bit more intricate of designs and colors. Some men moved about shirtless and some women wore small tops that allowed their midriff. When it came to foot wear, some were barefoot, while others wore boots, both short and long, of black or brown that had seemed to be a rough leather-like texture. Some were simple with the simple color, others had strips of the leather dangling from the top and some had designs with beads in them. There were also the few that wore boots similar to what most wore in the galaxy.

When it came to the people, they'd notice differing types, mostly in their appearance, though it was easy to see a typical human from a full blood Nagarien. Kids ran about, playing games with each other, their lesson finished for the day. Gavin knew that all would be returning soon for dinner. He hoped he could get to the other side and visit the crafter building and let them see how some of the clothing and tools were made before finally showing them the fields. He didn't need anyone around out there to let them see how they gathered their food.

Before they made it to the center of the village, Gavin stopped and a slight laugh could be heard before a man moved from one of the buildings to block their path. He stood just an inch or so over Gavin. His skin was tanned in a darken brown that suggested he spent many days in the sun without burning. The complexion was darker than most, including Gavin and the sisters, which had been seen by others throughout the village. His hair was long and straight, falling just passed his shoulders. He looked as young as Gavin, yet much knowledge and wisdom could be seen reflected in his brown eyes. Faintly, one could see traces of black lines that might have been mistaken for markings or tattoos, but were the outlines of the smooth scales that ran along his body.

He was dressed in a crimson tunic, one that seem to be made of fine cloth with a golden colored robe that hung over his shoulders, feet clad in black mid length boots of the rough leather, but was adorn in turquoise beads. In his hand resided a walking stick the length of his body that was elegant in its crafting. Gavin placed his hands together before giving a bow to him.*
"Elder, I'm glad to see you've taken notice of my arrival to greet our guests." *He turned back to the girls and stepped back, motioning to the man.* "Samantha, Jester. I would like you to meet Zaul. He is the elder of this village and my father-in-law."

*Zaul gave a bow of his head to the ladies before a smooth deep voice resonated within their minds.* <<It is a pleasure to meet you. It is not often that we receive visitors to our Mother Naza as we have before. Any guest of Gavin's is certainly welcome here. I do hope you have come to enjoy your time here thus far.>> *The voice was soothing, just as Gavin's had gotten when helping them feel the Force on the Island of Light. It held wisdom and understanding, the kind that came from centuries of living.*

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:34 pm

"This place is beautiful, I've been in awe ever since I arrived. I don't know how relevant it is, but Jester and myself are from the Dynasty. Gavin is taking us on a much needed vacation. Even princesses need a day off from their day jobs," Samantha chuckled and smiled. She found the voice of the elder soothing. The village was quaint and peaceful. It was a simple life to lead, and she could see that such humble beginnings shaped the foundation for Gavin and who he is today. She looked to the elder now and studied him, a man out of time, and of a different age. A simpler but brutal age if it was anywhere but here. He looked wise beyond Gavin, and obviously someone he looked up to still, even as powerful as he was himself. She knew the story of Gavin from what she told him, and the humble beginnings to who he was now, made her admire him all the more. She could not help letting her gaze linger for a little too long once she took a glance at Gavin before focusing back on the elder.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:52 pm

*Zaul smiled and a chuckled could be heard within their minds.* <<We are fortunate and blessed to have found this place and lived here as we have. There is much one can learn here if one only opens their mind to receive them. I am glad to see to find our world as you do.>> *When she mentioned them being princesses, he gave a nod before turning to Gavin* <<Extending your hand into the realm of royalty, are we? Not the easiest of circles to step into.>> *He then turned back to the ladies.* <<Hearing of your royalty humbles us that you would come to such a place as this. The thoughts that surround one's position always casts quite the illusion. It is pleasing that you two are not as those who reside in such families and feel themselves above another for this truth alone.>>

*Gavin shook his head as he looked to Zaul.*
"Would you mind if I use you as an example, elder? I've be teaching them what I can about our world and people. Now that we are here, I'd like them to see the differences between a full-blood Nagarein versus a half blood, and the difference from the others. Let them understand us from a physical standpoint." *Zaul chuckled again before giving a nod. Returning it, Gavin looked at the two as he began his little lesson.* "As you can see with just us, a full-blooded Nagarein is quite different from a half blood. Overall, appearance wise, we look like any other race of near-humans. Through surface glances, our only tie to our heritage is the smooth scales that run along our backs. They start small in between our shoulder blades and grow as we get older. At its full length, it spans the entire area between the shoulder blades, moves up to a point at the base of our necks and follows the thin trail down our spines to our waist. Surely, you to noticed it on me while we were at the beach."

*He then looked to Zaul and raised a hand to him.* "Pure bloods are always dark skinned. Their hair are typically black, though brown does tend to come up from time to time. Their eyes are also usually brown. Their finger nails are also a bit more pointed, appearing almost like claws than regular finger nails. Also, if you look closely, the faint black lines that run along his face and hands are actually the same scales that reside on my back. They are smooth to the touch and you would think it much different than normal skin. Unlike, half bloods, pure bloods have these scales covering the entirety of their bodies. Outside of those physical differences, as you are witnessing with Zaul, they can only speak with the Force. None are able to physically speak."

*Stopping, he took a breath before continuing.* "That is where we are different. Everything else, we are alike, which separates us from he others. Our race is capable of healing a third faster than normal races. With it, our bodies are always healing, which allows for our incredibly long lifespans and youthful appearances. Our blood is also capable of being transfused with those who need it and, depending on how much is transfused, can have positive effects on another. My apprentice, Tyra, for example was fully transfused and now retains a youthful appearance and it is suggested that she may easily live to two hundred years old if life is kind enough. We are also born capable of using the Force. While it is uncertain if it is our race that allows this or the planet, no cases have shown otherwise to those born off world, suggesting a trait of our race. With that ability lies a deep sensitivity to it. He can connect far better and can feel the shifts and flows better than most naturally. For someone like me who spent most of their young age off world, those who leave at later points in their life find this to be a weakness, as it is very easy to influence us to the light-side or the dark-side. That's why some Nagareins you would encounter are possibly hostile or just keep to themselves a bit more."

*Gavin chuckled a bit.* "Some people, newcomers and Nagareins alike have said that half bloods prove to be the full evolution of our people thanks to being born with the genetics of other races We leave most of the physical aspect behind in appearance, but gain the benefits everywhere else. I, however, don't think of us any better than pure bloods or those without the Nagarein blood period. We, through our actions, define who we are, not our heritage."

*Zaul nodded as Gavin spoke those last words.* <<That is a fine belief. I am glad to see you hold on to the wisdom you have gained throughout the years.>>

*Gavin bowed with a smile.* "Thank you, elder."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:50 am

"If one is to understand the galaxy through the eyes of the Bearer of All Pains, one must go out and see the galaxy. I am honored to be in your company tonight and to have a tour of your mystical and magnificent world of Naza Prime. Gavin has been teaching me many humbling and wondrous things about your history, and culture. I am blessed to have the oppertunity to come here. My sister and I both are blessed and honored. Thank you for accomodating us."

She listened intently to the distinctions between half breed Nagariens, and full blooded Nagariens. The differences were interesting, and many times she just continued to imagine Gavin shirtless and running her hands over his scales. She kept as serious as possible, and listened intently. She wanted to learn, as much of a distraction as picturing scales were on a man she admired, and desired. "I did notice your scales on the beach, yes."

She was a touch disappointed that the scales would feel the same as normal skin, almost like fish scales in a away she supposed. She continued to listen to hear about the differences. As he carried on, she noticed that would explain why the stigma of Nagariens being dark was there. Many of the most noteworthy Nagariens were either bad or started good. Like Stormro, a grey jedi who went rogue and became a sith, disappearing into the depths of time. There was also another Nagarien who was a grey, who ended up running off with the grey fleet. A few other Nagariens were involved with the shadows, and the sith, waging war against the grey jedi that spanned twenty years. They definitely had a bad reputation.

"That would explain the history between the greys and the few nagarien instigators or betrayers in their stories," She answered and continued to listen. There was sage wisdom in Gavin's words. Every time he talked she gained new found wisdom for him. She was in awe of the man, and wanted to go where he was the more she spent time with him. Not as a shadow, but as a companion.

"Such as my sister trying to do right to make up for the Protectorate's past mistakes in the galaxy, such as myself and Jester being here to learn how to be better people, and know the heart of the galaxy," She nodded and smiled.
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:03 am

"Besides, big sister Vanessa has a whole empire to run on Manaan, so we have our own duties. Samantha is an ambassador for the Dynasty. So if people want to join our order they can. So we have a place on Coruscant for that. I well...I don't do much yet...I can make things float in the air. I guess I can use the force? Kinda? Ever since I got here though, I've felt far more mental clarity than at home. I don't know if my mind is developing faster here, or what, but, I'm lagging behind in cognition due to...well...being a clone, and my mind being transferred over from my nine year old body. So I don't really have a job yet, but I hope I can be useful soon..."

Jester looked away and flushed, crossing her arms over her bosom, "I should learn when to not talk...sorry, I really like being here though."
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:36 pm

*The two men listened as both sisters spoke. Zaul smiled at the words spoken by both and gave a slight bow of his head.* <<The pleasure is ours. By your words, you speak of one as a goddess among your people. It makes it sound similar to the way we view our Mother Naza. Perhaps you can return another day and tell me about the beliefs that your Dynasty holds. But for now, I do not wish to keep you. I'm quite certain Gavin has many other things to show you this day.>> *He then looked to Jester.* <<There is nothing to be embarrassed about in your words. Many who come to this world find things they never expected to find whether it be clarity, peace, or even purpose. Many of those who have come choose to remain, leaving behind the comforts of their old lives to live as we do and to see as we do. Others leave with intent to give to the galaxy what was given to them here. I hope that you find greater peace and focus while you are here. And never doubt the purpose that will awaken in you for all have one and all are important.>>

*Gavin said nothing himself to the words that Zaul responded to, for his words were just the same as his own. In his mind, the held even greater weight due to his age and wisdom gained from his time in the living plane. However, he shook his head when Samantha spoke of Nagarein instigators and the Grey. True, there had been some among the Grey during his time there, but he felt she misunderstood some vital pieces of information.* "In the past century or two, there have been very few Nagareins to actually leave Naza and exist within the galaxy. Both my great-grandfather and grandfather, myself, my brother, and my sister along with Kayden and his sister. Kayden and his sister are the most recent and have ties to no one, my sister also has no connections to any, if she's still out there. The last four were Shadows and Grey. But there is little to consider any of them as instigators and betrayers. No, I think you have tied Nagareins to the Shadows. The Shadows are nothing more than an order just as the Dynasty, the Jedi, or Sith. We are made up of different races. Both of you could be if you wished. But yes, there has been much tension and history in the past few decades when in comes to the Shadows' involvement. And yes, I was with the Shadows when they faced of against the Grey while my brother remained with them. But those are stories for a different day."

*Suddenly, he felt a dark presence. It was far away, but he knew the presence well. Iron Hail had made some type of an appearance within the galaxy and it wasn't just some feeling that was being focused on him. Gavin's head lifted only slightly and his facial features did not change. For as quickly as it appeared, it was gone again. Time was fading quickly. He had to push forward with his own training soon as well as tend to some other things. Letting his head turn to Zaul, he gave a nod with a smile.* "Yes, I do have a few things left to show them. I apologize for cutting our time short, but I would like to get them to the crafters before they retire for the day."

*Zaul nodded.* <<Of course. I do hope they enjoy what there is left to see.>> *Gavin nodded before looking to the girls.* "Come on. I think you'll like this next part."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:24 am

Jester's eyes lit up with curiosity as she wondered what else Gavin had planned for the evening. She wondered if there were more guests coming, though she had no reason to believe so. She smiled and she giggled with excitement, and slightly blushed at the elder's comments.

"I am glad to be here, and thank you for being understanding, my transition has been a tough one. What else do we have planned for tonight Gavin?"
Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:57 am

"Well one day hopefully the Dynasty can rectify old stigmas and superstitions brought on by reckless ambitions, and hatred. I would hope to see a world where the past confusion between Nagai, and Naza's people are put to rest. Things have changed in the past fifty years from what I have gathered. I would like to talk about your Great Mother, and how she compares to ours. She is a wonderful being of love and unfathomable, jealous dedication to her children. Soldiers, and civilians alike, and beckons all to join her embrace. We'll most certainly have to talk again."

She nodded to the elder, and turned to Gavin, "What else are you cooking up for us?"
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:05 pm

*Zaul made his way back into the alleys of the homes, clearly speaking to some of the others as he went on his way. Gavin only watched for a moment before motioning for the girls to follow. When they asked what else he had planned, he couldn't help but give off a laugh as he looked back at them.* "You really think I'm just going to tell you what I have planned? No, you two will just have to keep wondering and find out as it comes along."

*He continued to laugh as they moved along, finally entering a large open area. Based upon how far they've walked and the simply opening where there had been none before suggested this was the village center. Just in front of them was a building larger than the others they had passed thus far. Even its design, while simple, was more elegant than the rest. By simple logic, it was the gathering place for the village for large gatherings, such as weddings. Gavin remembered when he stood there with Jade on his wedding night.

In the center of the clearing, was a large fire with some women moving around it. The girls would see tables set up and what looked like food that had yet to be cooked yet. It would be here that the people gathered for dinner and would enjoy the company of one another while they ate. It was here that the smell of fish and vegetables was strongest. As they passed by, he closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. He was looking forward to the meal. He could only imagine it being torture for the two as they had expressed being hunger when they first arrived on the edge of the village. Inside, he laughed at the idea as they moved on.

After a few minutes more, the buildings started to change a bit and began to become much for spread out. Coming to a stop, there rested to larger building that were designed much different than the others.*
"Here we are. These buildings here are where we get most of our supplies. From clothing, to jewelry, to tools, and even weapons. This is where our crafters work." *He then motioned to them as he led them first to the left building.

Upon entering, they would hear the clanging of metal and see steam rising through out. Men were scattered about, shirtless due to the greater heat than outside was. Openings were littered in the roof to let the smoke and steam rise and escape. Gavin stood at the entrance for a moment before leading them through, making sure to stay out of the way of everyone working, but close enough where the girls could see what was being built.*
"In this building, the men work in creating the tools we need. Whether it be made from wood or metal, these men can create it. They are mostly responsible for helping build the houses here, even the carving you'll see, whether it be totems, musical instruments, utensils, pots and bowls, all the way to the tools we use to tend to the fields and hunt with are created here. They even create weaponry should they have reason to. If it is to be built or crafted, it is done here."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:04 am

"I could use a new sword, it's been a long while since I practiced sword play. I already have enough dresses and jewelry...not to sound conceited," She smiled as she walked along, brushing a lock of her wavy hair back behind her head. She reminisced of her time she spent learning the sword, it was a short while before she was incarcerated at Bargate. Her hands softened up well during her time in prison. She absentmindedly flexed her palms like she was holding one.

She watched as the people in the village went about their day, but they passed glances at Samantha, and Jester. The pair would be very out of place in such a secluded village, on a system impossible to get to without the aid of a shimmering shadow. The very phrase made her smile, shimmering shadow,it sounded mystical to her. There were pockets of beauty in a galaxy fraught with bugs, machines, and sith.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:06 pm

*Gavin gave a tilt of his head. It was rare to ever hear of a woman suggesting she needed a new weapon and deny the need of dresses and jewelry, especially a beautiful one. He didn't know the full history behind the sisters, so such a request made it a surprise. But the surprise faded quickly as he turned to them.* "If you wish for a sword, then these men can craft it. Whatever the style, whatever the materials, you tell them and it will be given life." *He then turned back to the men.* Now wasn't the time to have Samantha try and describe what kind of sword she wished. The day was dying off and dinner would soon be ready. For men who worked in the heat and put forth this kind of effort looked forward to the day's end and a hot meal. The ladies in the opposite building were another story. If they went in there and the girls opted to have something made, they would spend the extra time getting measurements and talking about what was wanted. But they were here and the best option was for a design to be created to follow.* "When we get back to Coruscant, find a design you'd prefer as well as any features you'd like added such as crystals, gold, or inscriptions and I wil get it to them, along with any materials that aren't available here."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:08 am

"Well, I would like to get a dress! But let's go tomorrow!"

Jester giggled at the thought of running around in a native outfit, looking elegant and cute.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:37 pm

*Gavin looked to Jester as she mentioned getting a dress. He shrugged his shoulders when she mentioned of doing it tomorrow.* "Why wait? That's the building right next door and I was taking you there once we finished there. It would be best to get it done now. After all, this isn't a store where clothing can be just tried on and bought. Everything is made as needed and requests like that get made to fit the person specifically. They enjoy their work and would almost drop what they are doing to get all the information they could from you. Besides, I need to talk with them about making me something as well."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:31 am

"Oh! I thought we were going to dinner! I didn't want us to be late! I would love to look at dresses if we still have some time!" She blushed and tried to hide her face behind her sun dress, but it was hard to do, considering how much the collar was stretched from her bosom already, "I was just being polite!"

Return to “Naza Prime”