The End of UFRP

This is where all the rules are listed. All new members need to read this forum first!
Rakatan

The End of UFRP

Post by Rakatan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:01 am

All things must end.

Whatever my good intentions are for keeping UFRP going, I can no longer sustain the cost or the time it needs. So as we come up on the end of the current domain registration and hosting plan later this month, I have made the decision to end my control and stewardship of this website.

If someone wants to take over this place, you need only ask. I will give over all databases and files associated with UFRP and unlock the domain name so it can be transferred to another owner.

If no one comes forward, everything will cease operation by June 28th. I will retain all the files and databases in case someone comes forward later.

I know this will cause some folks distress but it can't be helped.

I hope you all enjoyed this place as much as I have.

May the Force Be With You.

Rakatan
We can never see past the choices we don't understand.
Kaytren Li
Jedi
Jedi

Re: The End of UFRP

Post by Kaytren Li » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:37 pm

Thank you truly for all of your time and resources over the years, even in the so many years when you weren't benefiting from the site in any way. I wholeheartedly appreciate them.

I also want to thank you for the invitation back to this creative space last year. I've had varying levels of success with keeping at it. But it's honestly been a lovely thing to weave back into part of my life.

This isn't an especially long note because I'm just my phone with a couple kids in my lap for the evening, but I really wanted to make sure I get it said. May the Force be with you too.

Hopefully keep seeing you around FB and such, and someday if we ever get into the right mental spaces I'd love trying to write whatever with you!

Peace and thanks,
~ Katie
Mon Taran

Post by Mon Taran » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:36 pm

Thank you so very much for everything you built and this place that you selflessly gave us and maintained over the course of the less decade. You did more and put up with so much yet still kept this going.

Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

I would like to take this on and in doing so, I would like to keep alive what you have created and keep this a place for all and whatever they want to write.

Thank you again for everything. I personally will never forget all that you have done and I will do my best to remain true to what this site was meant for.
The light is the way, let it's warmth blanket you.
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:37 pm

Let me know if you need me to pitch in monetarily. I am not tech savvy.
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:17 pm

While I am unable to contribute monetarily, I am willing to set aside time to help as needed, coding isn't my strong suit, but I have plenty of time to provide help maintaining the bot-free atmosphere as well as help newer members or returning members catch up on things. Force be with you Sarah, I cannot thank you enough for keeping this place running as long as you have.
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself, first as a dark demon
As a demon it uses it's power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies
However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns...
Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
The demon soars through dark skies
Fear and death trail its shadow beneath
Until men united wield a hallowed sabre
In final reckoning, the beast is slain
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man
His own blood and madness soon cover the earth
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light.
Vitiosus

Post by Vitiosus » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:08 pm

I know I don't drop by as much as I used to, and I post even more rarely, but I wanted to also thank you for being the keeper of my memories. This place stills holds a place in my heart, and though I don't stalk the corridors any longer I will certainly miss reading from my past.

Thank you for everything that you have done for this community. The time, effort and resources.
May the Force Embrace You.
...I can hear you breathing...
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:11 pm

Congratulations on your graduation!

Return to “User Manual”