Ruusan General Terrain

Sophia Valca

Re: Ruusan General Terrain

Post by Sophia Valca » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:27 pm

"Why not just destroy the damn thing and be done with it?" Sophia gave Nereus a puzzled look, "Isn't it a bit late in the game to play games with the enemy, win or lose, most likely the memory archive has the memories of the Dynasty sisters as well now, why not just destroy the heart of the operation all together they'd never recover it."
Before my victims die, they ask one thing...they beg me to violate them, one last time. No matter who they are, they always beg, for one...last...touch...

Sophia's Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8761je6 ... 30C737BBB7
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:59 am

"Late, yes, but important, over two hundred years of history are in that den, and the minds of the Matriarchy. Think on that, and see it done," Nereus gave a commanding nod, and headed to his own ship that had landed to take him to his own mission.
~Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.~
Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:59 am

Sophia scoffed in slight disbelief, and took a dreg on her cigar before exhaling in a pensive sigh, "Something isn't right..." she said when Nereus was already aboard his ship and gone. She got a report that the pirate clans were ready and able in Naboo orbit. But this truly did not sit well with her. It made no sense, but she was not in a position to argue. She and Luxeria were now in the shit together. She glared up at the cruiser then turned around to face Luxeria, "We have our orders."
Before my victims die, they ask one thing...they beg me to violate them, one last time. No matter who they are, they always beg, for one...last...touch...

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:41 am

Luxeria watched as Nereus left, easily sensing the differing options between the two. With everything set, Luxeria stepped up beside Sophia and whispered just loud enough that her lover could hear. "What do you think we should do?"
Truth is only what your mind believes to be true and the mind is mine to mold. That is why you will always believe my words to be true.

Luxeria-The Flower of Eternity
Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:04 am

"Screw like it's our last...because it may very well be," Sophia had a hard time discerning what was going on with Nereus, either he was finally head in the game, or absolutely delusional, "truthfully, we'll hit the archives, download all we can, then decide if we want to destroy it or not. It would be a hard blow. Then we'll hit Belkadan, maybe force the hand of the Dynasty, and they'll come after us, and leave Manaan wide open. Ossus seems...like a personal choice than a tactical one." She headed back to the transport.

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:18 am

All she had been concerned about was what they should do about the archives in regard to this Raul. If Sophia thought it was better it all destroyed, she certainly wouldn't argue and would have purposed a clever ruse to make it seem like they were getting this man's memory, with it get destroyed or erased for some reason or another. However, Sophia seemed to have a solid idea of how she wanted to handle things for now.

As they made their way to her ship, Luxeria placed an arm around Sophia.
"You needn't worry about this being our last. The moment this all looks to head south or we are set to be betrayed, I won't be sticking around and neither will you. There is no cause that is truly worth dying for, at least none under the lead of another's grand plan. I don't care what he says, I expect Sith to always betray their own when the time is right, just to ensure they retain all the power and those who are a threat are removed." With that note, the ship made its way into orbit, its destination now set.
Truth is only what your mind believes to be true and the mind is mine to mold. That is why you will always believe my words to be true.

Luxeria-The Flower of Eternity
Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:31 pm

"Sith betraying sith is all well known, but what about machines betraying sith?" Sophia pondered out loud all the way back up the ramp to the cockpit. She weighed her options and decided it was best to see the plan through. She knew the only future she had in this was to push on. For her House and Luxeria. She grabbed Luxeria's hand and squeezed it. "Let's wreck the Dynasty's day."

Return to “Ruusan”