Theed

Luxeria

Re: Theed

Post by Luxeria » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:17 pm

"You better live through it. I won’t forgive you otherwise."
Truth is only what your mind believes to be true and the mind is mine to mold. That is why you will always believe my words to be true.

Luxeria-The Flower of Eternity
Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:10 am

"Adorable...you really do love me..." Sophia licked her lips with a wry grin. "Remember that fateful night we met? I don't think the force could keep us separate. I won't die, not yet...I have plans for us, and they involve waking up to those beautiful eyes, and my warm body wrapped around your smooth skin, every morning after passionate nights."
Before my victims die, they ask one thing...they beg me to violate them, one last time. No matter who they are, they always beg, for one...last...touch...

Sophia's Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8761je6 ... 30C737BBB7
Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:40 am

"Of course, I remember. You really think I’d forget? Certainly didn’t start the most wondrous, one could say. But it turned out better than most could imagine."

Letting herself settle back against the tub, she wondered what was next. Even more, she was curious as to the plan as a whole. It had been incredibly successful, beyond what most orders ever achieved. All because of one man. "What are your honest thoughts about all of this? The alliance with the Machines, the level of conquest, even Nereus himself?"
Truth is only what your mind believes to be true and the mind is mine to mold. That is why you will always believe my words to be true.

Luxeria-The Flower of Eternity
Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:46 pm

She pondered the question a moment, she had worked with Nereus after the coup. She made her first fortune off of breaking into the Telos academy and swiping all the holocons for him. Then she worked with an Erril Winterhold at one point even before that. To her it was just a job. Now she was a trusted general with an army and a navy at her disposal. And Nereus had changed from a savant to a tactical war guru. Or had he? "The power at my fingertips is compelling and thrilling. I have armies, immortals, the Valley of the Jedi in my backyard to our criminal empire, I have the power to take and give. But Nereus...for someone so...meek looking...he has risen to the occasion, so much so it feels like he's two different people."
Before my victims die, they ask one thing...they beg me to violate them, one last time. No matter who they are, they always beg, for one...last...touch...

Sophia's Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8761je6 ... 30C737BBB7

Return to “Naboo”