Theed

Luxeria

Re: Theed

Post by Luxeria » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:17 pm

"You better live through it. I won’t forgive you otherwise."
Truth is only what your mind believes to be true and the mind is mine to mold. That is why you will always believe my words to be true.

Luxeria-The Flower of Eternity
Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:10 am

"Adorable...you really do love me..." Sophia licked her lips with a wry grin. "Remember that fateful night we met? I don't think the force could keep us separate. I won't die, not yet...I have plans for us, and they involve waking up to those beautiful eyes, and my warm body wrapped around your smooth skin, every morning after passionate nights."
Before my victims die, they ask one thing...they beg me to violate them, one last time. No matter who they are, they always beg, for one...last...touch...

Sophia's Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8761je6 ... 30C737BBB7
Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:40 am

"Of course, I remember. You really think I’d forget? Certainly didn’t start the most wondrous, one could say. But it turned out better than most could imagine."

Letting herself settle back against the tub, she wondered what was next. Even more, she was curious as to the plan as a whole. It had been incredibly successful, beyond what most orders ever achieved. All because of one man. "What are your honest thoughts about all of this? The alliance with the Machines, the level of conquest, even Nereus himself?"
Truth is only what your mind believes to be true and the mind is mine to mold. That is why you will always believe my words to be true.

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:46 pm

She pondered the question a moment, she had worked with Nereus after the coup. She made her first fortune off of breaking into the Telos academy and swiping all the holocons for him. Then she worked with an Erril Winterhold at one point even before that. To her it was just a job. Now she was a trusted general with an army and a navy at her disposal. And Nereus had changed from a savant to a tactical war guru. Or had he? "The power at my fingertips is compelling and thrilling. I have armies, immortals, the Valley of the Jedi in my backyard to our criminal empire, I have the power to take and give. But Nereus...for someone so...meek looking...he has risen to the occasion, so much so it feels like he's two different people."
Before my victims die, they ask one thing...they beg me to violate them, one last time. No matter who they are, they always beg, for one...last...touch...

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Fri May 03, 2019 2:17 pm

The latest batch of Immortals was ready, it was a quick training to weed out the weak. The notification was sent to Sophia. Sophia smirked ever so slightly as she dressed in her uniform. It was time to reconvene on Ruusan.

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Sat May 11, 2019 1:05 pm

Luxeria could only agree with Sophia assessment on Nereus. At times, he just felt off when switching natures. It wasn’t uncommon to possess two sides that worked to achieve goals, as she did, but his were so different and unnecessary when they were around. She was suspicious, but all she had was a hunch on the matter. All she could do was just wait and see while being prepared.

With a few more minutes of a pleasant bath and night of relaxation, it was time to head back. Getting ready along side her lover, she look a deep breath.
"Back into the fray, huh?"

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Mon May 13, 2019 5:51 am

"Oh...don't feel so sad Mishka, there will be plenty of time to play you like a violacord on the way there," Sophia gave Luxeria a domineering grin. "I got word that my new Immortals are ready. It's amazing how the Republic has seemed to given me a limitless supply of recruits with their spice trade crackdown. We'll have a small army of special forces now. Along with our machines. More to the point, sounds like Nereus is ready to move again. I guess we'll see how once we get there."

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 am

"And who said I was sad at the idea? I’m quite happy with it. But a foolish move for the Republic. If they had been smart, they would have put their attention into stopping us when we were in our early stages. Instead, they wasted their effort and resources on something trivial and gave us more man power. Just an extra bonus for their stupidity."

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Wed May 15, 2019 1:52 am

Sophia laughed a little as she stuffed her breast pocket with a Ruusan Frostbite Cigar holder. She spoke with a slight shake of her head, "I have reports space pirates as far as Brentaal fly in name of the Machines. Another job well done in the Republic. If it was a Dynasty decree, you bet your ass I'd turn Valca City into a medical metropolis on a dime. That's a viable threat. I wouldn't like to cross them on a raid. Open combat will prove...mesmerizing I'm sure."

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Wed May 15, 2019 4:12 am

Luxeria laughed a bit. "Worried about the Dynasty, are you? I wouldn't think too much into it. Sooner or later, we'll be facing off with them. I'm certain Nereus has a plan for them. For now, all we can do is meet up with him and see what's next."

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Wed May 22, 2019 11:58 am

"They are a powerful faction for a reason, not to mention they religiously follow some sort of female deity that they draw their strength from, almost like they are Jedi. But with them still in the game, as you said, we'll have to fight them eventually to level the playing field. Whatever factions did not ally with the Republic have allied with the Dynasty. As far as I know, the Dynasty supports many other factions and worlds. The longer we wait to strike, despite how imposing they are, the more allies they will draw. They also just recently took over the senate if I heard the holonet reports correctly. So arguably we are outmatched, despite the sith having assimilated the machines, and being backed by my collective of pirate factions," Sophia smirked though as she made her way out and to the luxury yacht, "but that just means less chance to miss."

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Sun May 26, 2019 3:36 pm

"That just means we need to approach this like a hunter making precision strikes at the most vital points instead of a straight-up brawl. All that power means nothing if you eliminate the most prominent factors that keep it alive. Do that and even the most powerful fall quick. Still, I wonder what will happen when you come across them. No doubt see you as a traitor."

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Tue May 28, 2019 3:38 am

"I have held no allegiances to anyone but my own house and you. I go where the money is, and right now that is not with the Republic and their spice trade crackdown. I am sure they will see it that way, as I have even worked with Jedi before. But a traitor is the least of my concerns," Sophia spoke with an amused smirk and a confident stride up the Yacht ramp.

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Tue May 28, 2019 3:51 am

"Fair enough." Luxeria couldn’t help but at the thought as the boarded the yacht. Activating the ships systems, the ship took off from Theed and made its way back to Ruusan.

Return to “Naboo”