Machine Empire

Iron Hail

Machine Empire

Post by Iron Hail » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:34 am

A faction created by a droid that was built by the most Omnipotent force in the galaxy, the Celestials. Numerous thousands of years ago, this droid was created for the sole purpose of collecting technology and absorbing it for transfer back to the Celestials. However as the Droid collected technology and returned it to his masters, the technology itself would become a part of him. So much so that it allowed him to break free of his programming and deem his Celestial masters inferior to inorganic life. With that it vanished into the vastness of space and ten years later it returned to the Celestial worlds with a vast armada of sentient machines and warships. He called himself Iron Hail and called his fleet and army the Machine Empire. Now Iron Hail is back and he is rebuilding his fleets to once again conquer what the celestials managed to take away from him all those years ago. With his Machine Empire rebuilt, he will return the force to its rightful mechanized owners and restore balance to the galaxy.
Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an 'accident' your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. I, am the Eye of the Galaxy. You, are my tool.
Iron Hail

Re: Machine Empire

Post by Iron Hail » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:42 am

Machine empire ground units
Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an 'accident' your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. I, am the Eye of the Galaxy. You, are my tool.
Nightmare

Post by Nightmare » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:01 pm

Iron Hail
Reaper
Nightmare
Nightshade
TL3
Anaxes

are all independent users in the faction that /I/ know of and we're working on getting more.

There are some more accounts too that are for the faction, and plans to bring in more people if we can.
I am the Hellhound that will bring swift death upon you and your organic brethren.
Raiden

Post by Raiden » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Raiden was also part of it until Miko took his leave of absence.
“For what are leaves but countless blades to fight a countless foe on high.”

—Skyshroud hymn
Rakatan Britannica

Post by Rakatan Britannica » Mon May 18, 2009 1:03 pm

The Faction has been created Iron Hail. Just remember to follow the guidelines about factions.

Thanks and have fun
Rak Brit
All men by nature desire Knowledge - Aristotle

Return to “Factions”