Plains on Corcord Dawn

Koyi Ziveri

Re: Plains on Corcord Dawn

Post by Koyi Ziveri » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:29 am

Seeing that the Guardians had witnessed her attack against the ship, then again against Kyuzo as they had turned and began firing on him, she yelled out to the man. "The task is done. Now ho before you lose anymore of your clan."
Kyuzo Larkin
Sith
Sith

Post by Kyuzo Larkin » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:07 pm

He nodded affirmatively and headed off back to the transports. The clansmen that died were recovered for ceremonies later. Once all sith were aboard they headed back to the main fleet.
Kyuzo's Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmM_rlnYnmw

Born of the Sith, lived in a land of dreams, raised by the mother of wolves, reclaimed my inheritance, and bathed in the honor of war, and the blood of my enemies. I fear no man or beast, only time. I am Kyuzo Larkin, of Clan Larkin, and I will make a home for my people.

-used when speaking in native language-
Kiffu Guardians

Post by Kiffu Guardians » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:15 am

The Guardians stayed back as the Sith retreated and watched until the ships made their way into orbit. Once out of sight, they landed next to Koyi. Piling out, the moved to give her aid. "Is everything alright? Can we...." They all stopped immediately as they saw who it was and snapped to attention. "Ma'am, we're surpirsed to to see you here. It's been so long, we thought you had left the Guardians."
Koyi Ziveri

Post by Koyi Ziveri » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:25 am

Koyi nodded as the Guardians snapped to attention. "Yes, I've been gone for quite some time. But I'll explain later. Right now, we need to finish quelling the fires and aiding the wounded. Now let's get to work." With that, the Guardians headed off as Koyi smirked, knowing she had easily fooled them all.

Return to “Concord Dawn”