Embassy of the Lux Dynasty

This is the long held seat of power for the Republic.
Jester Lux

Re: Embassy of the Lux Dynasty

Post by Jester Lux » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:53 pm

She grabbed the other controller and wiggled it in Jasen's face, almost without looking and nearly bopping her nose, "you gonna play, or be a lump?"
Jasen Nekao

Post by Jasen Nekao » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:01 pm

Jasen laughed a little, glad to see that Jester was back to her state of mind, not focusing on what was to come, but the game that was in front of her. She only hoped that the training Gavin had in mind didn't change her. Grabbing the controller, she shook her head. "Fine, fine." She laughed a little more as she joined in with Jester's game, working to learn the difference of this style.
Now be gone in a flash of light!

Jasen's Theme
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:41 pm

The rest of the time was filled with laughter and banter as they played holo games, and even switched back and forth between the same ones. Some pillows and stuffed animals were thrown and the pile of soda started to build. Lunch went by fast, and Jester realized that other than the droid chef, she had not seen Samantha or Gavin. It wasn't until dinner when Jasen and Jestet came out to the table where she saw Samantha and what smelled like freshly shampooed hair. Time flew when playing games for hours and being rather free of cares except food and drinks.
Jasen Nekao

Post by Jasen Nekao » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:00 pm

Jasen was amazed at how quickly the day went by. Surprisingly, she had really enjoyed herself. Considering her desire and focus on training, to have this much fun playing games was something that threw her for a loop. Then again, perhaps it was less the games and the company that made the day fly by.

Now it time for dinner. She was curious as to whether she'd see Gavin and Samantha, but the answer was given to her as Samantha showed up. No doubt Gavin would be close behind.

Jasen's Theme
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:02 pm

Gavin was the last out to the table, cleaned up just as Samantha seemed to be. taking a seat, he looked over to Jester and Jasen. "I hope you two have enjoyed your day today."
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Biography of Gavin Phoenix
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:51 pm

"Yeah, girl time, video games, junk snacks all day. Overall a good day in my book!" She giggled, she wondered why Gavin smelled like shampoo too.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Gavin laughed a bit. "Well, I'm glad to hear it. Despite the serious issue that led to this, I do believe it has work out for the best for everyone."
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:16 pm

"I think it all worked out to our benefit, we may be able to get the notice lifted early. Not that an overnight would hurt anything," Samantha shrugged.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:30 pm

"So what if they do? Unless I'm forced out of here, I'm sure all can wait until tomorrow before we resume the normal business."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:59 pm

"They'd have to get my permission to let you leave anyway," she smirked and ran an affectionate hand through his hair.

Dinner arrived promptly, the droids whipped up something special for dinner, breaded bantha steaks, with potatoes, and various steamed vegetables. Wine was on the table and music played over the speaker system. It was a soothing atmosphere for dinner. Samantha really did not want to see Gavin go at all, but she knew he had other duties to attend to. Not only training Jester and whoever Iris was, but things were moving in the galaxy. The stage would soon be set for all out galactic war against the Machine Empire.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:44 pm

"Like I really need permission to just up and leave. I can't say I've ever been bound by such in my life. Any who try can't catch me anyway." He gave a laugh as the food was brought out. "Luckily for you, I don't have a reason to leave just yet. I'm pretty sure the galaxy can handle a day without me."

Looking at the food before them, he then glanced up at the other two. "And how exactly do you plan to get all this down? Especially after a full day of junk food with no real way of burning it off?" He didn't doubt either of them incapable of eating, but decided to enjoy some light-hearted teasing for a bit. Things would be changing soon. Before the week's end, he needed to see Medrike and speak to her about Jester's training and any additional help he can provide, doubling up as missions for Jester to gain experience in. Certain it wouldn't be so easy to convince her, he just hoped she'd come around enough for this.

Time was slowly fading before the war to come. One thing he did doubt was Jester being ready by that time. Even with dedicated training for most of the hours in a day, she wouldn't reach the level he'd feel comfortable with. Even for him, this fight wasn't going to be easy, much less for those still levels behind. Still, he hoped that none of those would face the might of the generals. As deadly and advanced as the Machine Empire was, the majority of the army might have as well been considered normal droids compared to them. Then to know that Miko and himself would face Iron Hail with no additional help, he could only hope the fates smiled upon them.

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:49 pm

"I find your lack of faith disturbing!"Jester spoke with her mouth covered up and breathing heavily as if it was through a vocalizer. Then she giggled with a smirk and stuck her tongue out at Gavin. "You underestimate my tummy! I still have room for good food!"
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:23 pm

"Good. Can't grow up properly without that. Still, with a metabolism like that, makes me wonder how you're not a stick. Not eating the embassy out of house and home are you?"

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:40 pm

"I'm a genetically engineered version of my human self, I think I can eat alot without getting fat. So, I'm not worried, I'd be more worried about Jasen!" Jester giggled.
Jasen Nekao

Post by Jasen Nekao » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:54 pm

Jasen laughed a little. "I wouldn't worry too much about me. Spend some time living our life style on Naza and you soon adapt to some form of constant movement. That increases metabolism. Got to keep up the energy with all we do. Not to mention the heavier training. I'd imagine I'd need more than you to keep myself up."

Jasen's Theme
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:41 pm

"You calling me heavy?" She raised a suspicious eyebrow, " only the girls are heavy!"

Jester stuck her tongue out and proceeded to cut into the steak. It was cooked rsre to perfection. It was juicy and rich with flavor. She would have to learn how to cook it herself one day.
Jasen Nekao

Post by Jasen Nekao » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:39 pm

"Well, depending on what you decide to do, you'll be in the same boat as me." She then laughed with a little bit of dark humor. "Hopefully they don't drag you down."

Jasen's Theme
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:29 pm

"Only I would know if they'd weigh me down now wouldn't I?" She bit back with wry grin and a snap of her teeth against her next bite of steak. She figured Jasen was just being catty about it, they'd been exchanging jabs and jests with one another all day. On one hand, she was happy to have a friend, on the other, tomorrow things would proceed as normal. "Training with you should be fun, I had no idea how good you were at holo games. I think training at the kiffu temple must be lacking if you have such a grasp of games!"
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:31 pm

Gavin's head lifted up a bit at the mention of Jasen being around during Jester's training. "Who said Jasen would be around during your training? Don't need you losing focus with a friend around. Besides, you'll have another partner." Truth be told, he had deeper plans for Jester's training, some, in which, would involve Jasen, though she didn't even know yet. But he wasn't to tell Jester that until time of that specific training.

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:26 pm

"Well look at that, i'd say that these two became good friends over the last near twenty four hours, who would have thought?" Samantha teased while she ate her meal.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:22 pm

"You make it sound like they wouldn't or that Jester could really make friends. I didn't doubt they would."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:17 pm

"Oh stop teasing me! Jasen and I have been hanging out quite a bit even since before the lockdown! We're super best pals now!" Jester winked at Jasen.
Jasen Nekao

Post by Jasen Nekao » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:22 pm

"Yeah. She's already introduced me to her world. Soon enough, she can get a taste of mine." Jasen chuckled a bit. "If she thinks she can handle it, that is."

Jasen's Theme
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Tue May 01, 2018 1:56 pm

"I'll be the Queen of Naza by the time my training is over! You'll see! Add Naza to the list of planets under the Dynasty! Hah!" Jester stuck her tongue out at Jasen.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Wed May 02, 2018 5:41 pm

Gavin sat up with a laugh. "I wouldn't go that far. You have a long way to go to even being close to that kind of level. Plus, the Naza system would not be considered under anyone. Doesn't help if none can get there."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Wed May 02, 2018 6:39 pm

"Force forbid anyone from trying to access it. It would be a good refuge point if this war were to go south. Keep all the important heads of the Dynasty there. I'm sure that determination will get you quite far little sister. You've always had a knack for the impossible,"Samantha smirked, sounds like you'll also have competition there. Isn't Iris of the Greys going too? What is she like?"
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Wed May 02, 2018 7:22 pm

Gavin nodded. "It would be a foolish attempt. To face the united force of both Naza Prime and Nazaramos would be a very dangerous for anyone. As for Iris, strong, but currently a bit prideful. It’s for that reason that she’s going to Naza. As the next leader of the Grey Citadel, such egos can’t be allowed to flourish."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Thu May 03, 2018 6:35 pm

"I accept your terms of parlay, if I win, I get to be queen of Naza!" Jester threw her head back and laughed.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Thu May 03, 2018 7:09 pm

Gavin laughed a bit. "Call yourself queen all you wish, but there will always be one position above you. You remember the story Jasen told of the Ancient?"

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Thu May 03, 2018 8:38 pm

I certainly do!" she pointed to her temple with an assuring nod, "As Anguish us the power and authority above myself and my sisters I don't mind being a queen of an ancient! Though I'm just goofing, I don't really expect to be ruling over Naza. Bring a girl down why don't ya!"

Return to “The Galactic Senate”