Embassy of the Lux Dynasty

This is the long held seat of power for the Republic.
Jasen Nekao

Re: Embassy of the Lux Dynasty

Post by Jasen Nekao » Sat May 05, 2018 1:43 pm

Jasen gave a laugh. "Oh, you'd never be queen of an Ancient. They are the only ones capable of truly connecting and utilizing the power of the planet. But I could see Jester being an Ancient. Well, that is if she was willing to be stuck there permanently without the desire to eat or sleep."
Now be gone in a flash of light!

Jasen's Theme
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Sun May 06, 2018 1:18 pm

"Me? Stuck on one planet forever and ever? Bleh, no thanks! I like food, and sleep! And heck, there's other things in life I have yet to experience too!" She wrinkled her nose in distaste.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sun May 06, 2018 5:32 pm

Gavin laughed a little. "There are very few who could outside of Naza who could understand and commit themselves to such a task. That's why Nagareins see it as a great honor. Not needing to leave and a dedication o the planet makes it easy for them."
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Biography of Gavin Phoenix
Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Mon May 07, 2018 6:07 pm

"Nope, I won't let you put that idea into her head. She can train and become whatever you want or she wants to become, but I won't be happy if she becomes an Ancient, neither will Anguish. I definitely have to put my foot down on that. She needs to be on this side of the world, or at least I would like her to be," Samantha stated after taking a sip of wine.
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Mon May 07, 2018 6:08 pm

"Yeah, no Ancient life for me, I have a whole life out here to live!" She nodded in agreement with Samantha.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Thu May 10, 2018 8:32 pm

Gavin laughed a little as he sat back in his seat after taking a bite of his food. It was quite delicious and nearly finished. He did enjoy a well prepared meal, something he didn't get to experience as often as he liked. It then made him wonder how Jester would handle the change. Alongside the physical and mental rigors that came with the training, she would have to adapt to a new way of living. Once she left, she have to give up proper showers, fine meals,and comfortable beds. He hoped it wouldn't be too much a shock to her system. Luckily, she'd be able to come down to that level a bit as she stayed in the village for a couple weeks before her training would begin. There were advantages to be gained from such forms of living, yet coming from the world she did, he prayed to the gods she could deal with it.

thinking on what she said, he crossed his arms while shaking his head.
"It's not so easy a task to become an Ancient, so you need not worry. It takes years of meditating and connecting to the planet, understanding it. At the moment, the person closest to that level is me. All attributed to my years of wandering the planet in exile. Even so, I couldn't bring myself to do it. It holds quite a bit of responsibility, much like everything else and isn't to be taken lightly. However, I too involved out in the galaxy and am needed. It holds quite a price." He then looked to Samantha. "And I'm not about to give up what I have for it."

He then chuckled a bit. "Besides, I'd be spending all my time running and hiding from this one. I wouldn't be able keep up with the responsibility if I'm always on the run. Have you ever been hunted by a wild animal? I have and you can bet it be a similar experience. I'd much rather pass on that."
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Tue May 15, 2018 7:03 pm

"Well I think I'm done, I'm going to get showered," Jester scooted out from her spot, "And I'm really happy for both of you, I hope I find someone equally as chivalrous and kind as you Gavin." She gave a two fingered salute and headed back to her room to get ready for bed.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Wed May 16, 2018 4:39 pm

"Oh, I'm sure you will. Good night." He then gave her a wave, watching as Jasen proceeded to excuse herself and follow Jester out. "Huh. I guess that just leaves us here."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Wed May 16, 2018 6:01 pm

"Oh dread, whatever shall we do in our final hours together dearest Gavin?" She laughed.
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Wed May 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Jester headed back into her room and laid out her pajamas in the bathroom as well as her brush and other things. She turned on the hot water and let it run a bit, "you thinking of bed too Jasen?" She called out.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Mon May 21, 2018 11:06 am

Samantha Lux wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:01 pm
"Oh dread, whatever shall we do in our final hours together dearest Gavin?" She laughed.
Gavin a gave a small laugh with a shake of his head. "Oh, I know you have more than a few ideas as to what you wish to do with our remaining time. So let’s just go with those."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Jasen Nekao

Post by Jasen Nekao » Mon May 21, 2018 11:10 am

Jester Lux wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:09 pm
Jester headed back into her room and laid out her pajamas in the bathroom as well as her brush and other things. She turned on the hot water and let it run a bit, "you thinking of bed too Jasen?" She called out.
Jasen followed Jester into the room and watched as she set out a few things before heading into the bathroom. When she was out of sight, Jasen went on and changed her clothes. They hadn’t done anything to work up a sweat so she saw no need in another shower. "I’ll meditate a while before I do, but that is the plan otherwise."

Jasen's Theme
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Thu May 24, 2018 8:43 am

"I'll be out in a bit," she called from the bathroom as she peeled off her clothes and then hopped into the shower. It really wasn't necessary, but it was a force of habit.
Jasen Nekao

Post by Jasen Nekao » Fri May 25, 2018 2:06 pm

"Take your time. It's not like I'm going anywhere." She laughed a bit as she took a seat. Like the night before, she'd wait until Jester went to sleep before going through her meditations

Jasen's Theme
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Sat May 26, 2018 3:38 pm

She wasn't long, about seven minutes later she came out of the bathroom in a pink tank top with a little ewok on the front, and underwear on. She ran a brush through her damp hair as she sat on the bed.
Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Sat May 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Samantha certainly had plans, but before long she was already curled up with Gavin, "where are you planning on going after they lift the lockdown my love? Will you go directly to Iris?"
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sat May 26, 2018 4:37 pm

Gavin laid there with Samantha, quite content when she asked her question. "No. I’ve already seen Iris before coming here. She has already been given a week to prepare and do what she wishes before going to Naza. Jester will be given the same time frame to prepare and enjoy her games. The only person I need to see before that time is Medrike to discuss Jester and look into what can be done to help the Dynasty. Just need to set up an actual appointment with her on that. The hardest task of all considering. After I see her, it’s only a matter of preparing for their training.

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Sat May 26, 2018 6:09 pm

"Just make sure to keep her face pretty for when she comes home," Samantha chuckled, "as for you, no kidnapping the Goddess this time, okay?"
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sat May 26, 2018 7:10 pm

"Wait is it Monday? I don’t think so, so no kidnapping." He faintly laugh at his terrible humor. "You don’t have to worry about that. This meeting won’t involve what happened then, even should she bring any of it up. Just need your help setting up that meeting. Considering what just happened, not to mention she’s a goddess that stays hidden and out of the sight of the public, just walking up isn’t going to go over very well."

He then switched over to the topic of Jester. "I wouldn’t worry about Jester. It’ll be some time before she gets to the serious training. Even then, she’ll have the healers on Naza to help take care of that."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Jasen Nekao

Post by Jasen Nekao » Sun May 27, 2018 5:43 pm

Jester Lux wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 3:38 pm
She wasn't long, about seven minutes later she came out of the bathroom in a pink tank top with a little ewok on the front, and underwear on. She ran a brush through her damp hair as she sat on the bed.
Jasen watched as Jester returned from the shower, tilting her head curiously as she began brushing her hair. "And what point does that serve? It's not like its going to stay nice and brushed throughout the night. When you wake up, it'll be a mess."

Jasen's Theme
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Tue May 29, 2018 1:01 pm

"It'll be less tangled in the morning! My hair is longer than yours. Less tangled, means less brushing in the morning. I have thick wavy hair. And I'll be bringing a brush with me to Naza!" She stuck her tongue out.
Jasen Nekao

Post by Jasen Nekao » Thu May 31, 2018 11:00 am

Jasen laughed a little. "Yeah, we’ll see how long that lasts when you get into training."

Jasen's Theme
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Thu May 31, 2018 11:54 am

"I think I'd be more scared of doing it all alone..." she had started to laugh at Jasen's remark, but then her thoughts became distracted, "there's a comfort knowing you'll be there."
Jasen Nekao

Post by Jasen Nekao » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:55 pm

Jasen let her head drop as Jester brought up the idea of her being there as well. "Actually, I won't be there with you. I may pop in from time to time, but as of right now, it'll be you, Gavin, and Iris there."

Jasen's Theme
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:42 am

She laid back against her pillows, and stretched out, "I wonder what she'll be like, but you'll catch up I'm sure!"
Jasen Nekao

Post by Jasen Nekao » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:01 pm

Jasen gave a shrug. "I don’t know. I’ve never met her. What little you’ve heard about her is as much as I have. But I wouldn’t worry about me catching up. I expect you to progress well each time I visit. Got to work hard if you want to catch up to me."

Jasen's Theme
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:12 pm

Jester wrinkled her nose and threw a pillow at Jasen, I meant, when are you going to come and see me? Not play catch up with force powers and wiggly fingers! Sheesh! You're as bad as I am, maybe we've been spending too much time together after all. One of us needs to remain sharp you know! We can't all be thinking about Guild of Heroes! I'm going to miss you when you leave tomorrow, and especially when I start training."
Jasen Nekao

Post by Jasen Nekao » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:52 pm

Jasen couldn’t help but laugh. "Is that a problem? If so, maybe I need to spend less time around you. So that means barely any visits while you train."

Jasen's Theme
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:17 pm

Jester shot straight up and cranked around to give Jasen an audacious look, "What?! That's not funny! That's not funny at all!"
Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:18 pm

Samantha rolled over as the blinds opened, revealing the heavenly sunrise with its blazing oranges and pinks. Samantha yawned and stretched awake. Then looked over to her content and handsome Gavin with a smile.

Return to “The Galactic Senate”