Embassy of the Lux Dynasty

This is the long held seat of power for the Republic.
Jasen Nekao

Re: Embassy of the Lux Dynasty

Post by Jasen Nekao » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:58 pm

Jester Lux wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:17 pm
Jester shot straight up and cranked around to give Jasen an audacious look, "What?! That's not funny! That's not funny at all!"
Jasen looked quite amused at Jester's response. "i don't know. I thought it was."
Now be gone in a flash of light!

Jasen's Theme
Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:19 pm

Jester blew a raspberry at Jasen then dove under the covers, she was tired after a day of doing really nothing. She knew she had stuff to do tomorrow, so she had better get rested up, "You coming to bed loser, or what?"
Jasen Nekao

Post by Jasen Nekao » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:18 pm

Jasen shook her head as she crossed her legs and began to meditate. "After I do my meditations, but I'll be sleeping on the floor like last night." Jasen continued on for nearly an hour before her meditations came to an end. Shortly after, she made herself comfortable before drifting off to sleep.
Now be gone in a flash of light!

Jasen's Theme
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:21 pm

Samantha Lux wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:18 pm
Samantha rolled over as the blinds opened, revealing the heavenly sunrise with its blazing oranges and pinks. Samantha yawned and stretched awake. Then looked over to her content and handsome Gavin with a smile.
Gavin had been awake for a little while before Samantha was. He laid there simply looking at the ceiling, quite content in the moment. When he noticed she had woke up, he gave a smile without looking at her. "Sleep well?"
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Biography of Gavin Phoenix
Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:14 am

She rolled back over and nuzzled his shoulder, "Yes...but it was short," Samantha looked up at him with a discouraged pout, "I really don't want to look at my inbox today...I'm sure it's chaos. Not to mention people are pissed off that the senate and galactic alliance put money up for a stupid war on spices instead of a new navy and army for the coming fight against Iron Hail."
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:26 pm

Gavin laughed with a shrug. "They'll learn their mistake soon enough. They won't be able to just stay out of this for long. Even with all the forces being put into this, it won't be enough to to keep the Alliance from having to get involved. Still, it makes me wonder if that's the point. Not invest into the war and stay out of it as much as possible. That way, after the battle on Raxus when all allied forces are weakened, they'll try to jump back in an resume control since they'll believe the powerhouses, the Dynasty especially, will be unable to aid and support its people. Hopefully, you'll have a contingency for that. The Dynasty stepped up when the Alliance was weak and powerless, nothing more than politicians who acted like they were worth something. Some might have seen it as taking advantage of the situation, while others see it as you stepping up when their government couldn't do anything. I wouldn't doubt they'd try to step up after everyone risks their lives to save them and try to claim power in what they see as the same situation."

He shook his head with a sigh. "But if they ignore the coming battle and do nothing to help, they'll only be showing how incompetent and incapable they really are, making the whole galaxy see the truth. They're empty and corrupt."
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:46 am

"Well they didn't want our help with the spice problem," she scoffed a bit, "I can't imagine the republic and the GA being able to take on the Dynasty at full strength or weakened. We may rely on clones, but the bulk of our support is from every day people."

She traced a finger over his chest, "What I can imagine is them realizing just how lax they've been, and an attempt to reclaim and command respect again, once we are in full swing against the Machines. If they didn't need our help for a few nobody clans of spice traders, we certainly don't need them to win the war against the machines. I suspect as more systems are hit by the war, the more they'll complain. This war will dwarf any problems in the senate for awhile."
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:39 pm

Gavin nodded. "Hopefully, they’ll learn sooner rather than later. This isn’t a time to be divided. That division hinders is from reaching the best outcome in the coming war."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:23 pm

"Well hopefully we still have time for them to get on board before the war," Samantha rolled out of bed and ran a hand through her hair to get out some of the tangles. She smiled at Gavin then headed into the bathroom to shower.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:49 pm

Gavin smirked, letting the thought pass from his head. It was no longer something he was worried about. His real concern was the woman walking off to the bathroom. Pushing himself from the bed, he followed her, not letting her get away to shower alone.

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:06 pm

Samantha lost track of time with Gavin, she was sure an hour passed before she turned the water off and stepped out to dry off. She combed her hair after she wrapped the towel around her middle. She felt relaxed, but sad Gavin would have to go for awhile.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:08 am

Gavin followed Samantha out of the bathroom after drying off. He didn't really look at her as he got dressed, just as much as unthrilled about having to leave. But duty called and now was no time to push it to the way side for extended periods of time. Once the Machines were dealt with, however, that would change. Jester would be, at least, halfway through the training he had in mind for her and would be able to let her return more often to rest and enjoy her normal life while he could enjoy his. Along side that, nearly all the major threats would be handled, he expected.

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:24 pm

Samantha wore a simple yellow sundress with orange flowers on it. She put her hair up in a ponytail, as she had no real desire to dress elegantly for office work. She was certainly dreading the workload. She pecked his cheek and sighed, "Life is going to be boring for awhile."
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:03 pm

Gavin scoffed a little as he zipped up his vest. "I doubt that. I predict things will become pretty active. Now to say you'll enjoy it, however, is an entirely different matter." He gave a pause for a moment as he sensed something. A powerful surge of the Force. There was darkness within it as well as things unnatural. The Machines and Sith were about to start moving again. Time was ticking against them. "Things are beginning to pick up speed."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:31 pm

Samantha nodded, but gave him a curious stare as he seemed to blank out a moment, she bit her lower lip nervously, "I know that look, you felt something. You probably need to go. Let me know how your adventures go." She brushed his cheek with her hand, smiling with fondness and love.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:40 pm

Gavin shook his head. "I may have things to do, but this isn't something I'm just going to run off to. Besides, there are things that need to be finished here before I go. There are other things more important to get rolling first."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:17 pm

"Yeah, like getting my lump of a sister out of bed, that would be important," Samantha smirked wryly.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:54 pm

Gavin smirked with a shake of his head. "I'd imagine it'd be the same for the other one as well."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:00 pm

"How so? Jasen seems so, disciplined, I can't imagine her being hard to wake. Then again she's not among us is she right now?" She scoffed with amusement, "such an odd pairing those two. Jester seemed to take to her well though."
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:50 pm

"That she is, but even so, we all hit those points where we want to relax and forget about such things. And I can tell, for the duration of this visit, the last thing Jasen's truly worried about is her disciplined ways, especially when she's wanting to learn and see what life is like in other aspects. If it isn't village life and the commitment of working with the community, its training to better herself for the coming threats. Every once and awhile, one just needs to let go for a little bit and see what else there is."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:54 pm

"We'll all probably need more space to let go eventually. This war will take its toll on everyone I feel. We are prepared for the war, but most likely not the loss and the considerable impact that will have for a generation to come. People will remember the fight against the Machines. It'll be a fight for survival. I'm sure Anguish is already sensing the scope of the deaths that will occur. The Machines and their Sith allies will ravage the galaxy, but we'll fight them for as long as we can. Just so we can have moments like now to come back to," She gave a small smile.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:56 pm

Gavin merely nodded, but didn't respond to everything Samantha said. In the end, he didn't wish to keep talking about it. As much as it was the reality of the galaxy at the current moment, when he was here, he wanted to keep the discussion to a minimum unless new updates came up. They all knew what was happening, all were well aware of the costs that may ultimately be paid. He had accepted it well enough and that was the real concern for the time being. As painful a thought it was, providing Samantha stayed out of it, he hoped that reality would remain as small as possible. Medrike, though, was a different matter.

Standing up and looking to her, he gave a smirk.
"Speaking of such moments, what do you say we have a little fun in waking up the other two?"

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:22 pm

"Sounds like a plan, I hope they actually got sleep last night. Jester is quite a night hawk, if you're unaware of that fact. I think she has insomnia," Samantha laughed and headed towards Jester's bedroom.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:04 pm

"I think it was something easy to pick up on. But that'll change. The training I have in store for her will do more than enough to deplete that black hole of energy she has and put her out at night."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:02 pm

Samantha laughed and knocked on Jester's bedroom door before entering. She found Jester sprawled out with her head resting below the footboard, face down. Samantha rolled her eyes at her goofball sister. But blushed a bit because she was in naught but a bra and lacy black underpants.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:24 am

Gavin followed behind Samantha as they entered the room. He shook his head with a smirk as he saw Jester laying there. He then looked over to Jasen on the floor still in her shorts and shirt. Two very different people coming together and being friends. "So, what do you think we should do to wake them?"

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:02 pm

Samantha shrugged and whistled gently. It was enough for Jester to groan and stir awake. She rolled over with a yawn.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:14 pm

Gavin smirked as Samantha whistled, causing Jester to stir a bit. He decided to go a step further. Twisting the shape of his mouth a bit, he let loose an unnatural screech that many would not have figured a person to be able making.

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:57 am

The screech jarred Jester so bad that her reaction was as fluid as her fight or flight. As she jumped and screamed, thinking there was another bug in the room, she threw her arm in the direction of the noise, ripping Sally loose from her display case once again. The hatchet twirled and embedded itself four inches in the arch of the metal doorway. It was barely a few inches from Gavin's face. She panted and then finally forced her eyes to focus, as they were dry from sleeping. She rubbed them and blinked, having to adjust to the light as the blinds automatically rose. When she realized who it was she gave them a sleepy wave, "Morning..."
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:19 pm

As Jester's response came, he felt the sudden surge of the Force within her. Clear enough in his focus, he leaned his head the side as the ax embedded itself in the doorframe. Looking at it, he gave an audible "hmm" noise before reaching up and pulling it out of the metal. "Well, that's promising."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Return to “The Galactic Senate”