Galactic News

The Holonet is an In-Character, galaxy wide network of Information.
Carnage

Re: Galactic News

Post by Carnage » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:52 pm

:::::Breaking News:::::

Sith at the Senate, Jedi missing. Just hours ago, a Jedi Knight known as Dorian Jenkins and a small battalion of troopers landed at the senate to capture the rogue, now known as Carnage, wanted for the murder of Governor Dalka of Naboo, and his family, Senator Demici of Serenno, four senate guards, Our own evening news anchors, Wol’chandu and Diane Rattallia, and more then fifty murder charges from tatooine. We have footage from our eye in the sky. Now I warn you, some images shown are not for younger viewers.

*The camera slowly focuses on the outside of the hanger bay. Laying on the ground, ten troopers, all covered in blood. Aiming at different targets, twenty more trooper, all with weapons aimed inside the hanger. The camera moves down to aim inside the hanger, showing Dorian duelling with the wanted Criminal, Carnage.

The camera zoomed in to a close up of the two combatants, showing them from the feet to there heads. Carnages two blades rained down on the already wounded Dorian, one after another, Dorian backing away, feverishly trying to block. The first slash to make contact was across Dorians abdomen. The Jedi stumbled back almost falling, but managing to block Carnages next two slashes. The Sith managing to slam a hard kick into Dorians chest sending the Jedi to his back, gasping for breath.

The Camera stayed focused on the downed Jedi and the Sith. With no warning lightning erupted from Carnages outstretched hand, Dorian tried blocking but was not quick enough, the tendrils of lightning pierced his body, racking it with pain. The Jedi tensed and convulsed under the intense pain lightning caused.

In the distance, the mic from the camera, picked up three slug thrower concussions. The Camera still focused on the Sith and Jedi. The three shots slammed into Carnages armor, mushrooming and dropping to the floor. Carnages body shook with each impact, the Mic picking up the Siths scream as he dropped to his knees, blood dripping from under his mask.

More gunfire erupted, the Camera zooming back to see the twenty other troopers were now taking aim towards Carnage. The Sith stood quickly, turning to face the onslaught of slugs. Dorian at Carnages feet, dropped his saber to the floor. Carnage raised his left hand, as any slug that would have hit him stopped and dropped to the floor, the rest of the slugs slamming into the wall behind the two combatants.

Before the Troopers could fire again, a large piece of debris flew towards them, blocking their view of the Sith, and scattering them. The camera moved up slightly, able to focus on Carnage and Dorian, just in time to see Carnages saber slice down the Jedis Torso from his chin to his Navel. Carnage turned to look at the hanger opening, before kicking the Jedi in the head and running towards the entrance.

The camera pulled back to get a better view, seeing only fifteen troopers left, five pinned under the debris. The fifteen Trooper regrouped and took aim, firing a volley towards the now persueing Sith. Carnage launched into a forward flip over the slugs, landing in front of the fifteen troopers. The Sith ignited a second blade, a blue one to add to the red in his right hand. Carnage charged the last few steps into the troopers, his right saber slashing up at a trooper, cutting him in half from groin to skull. A quick snap of his left wrist sent his left saber slicing through another Troopers neck severing the head from the body. Carnage spun his left shoulder back, spinning as he moved into the troopers. His right saber slashing two troopers in half at the waist, his left saber slashing up cutting another trooper in half from left hip to right shoulder, and slashing down he cut another trooper in half from left shoulder to right hip.

Carnage finished his spin, driving his left saber into a troopers skull, and his right saber into a troopers skull. Carnage slashed his blades to his left, ripping through the skulls of the already deceased troopers, and slashing two more troopers in threes. One saber slashing the troopers through the waist, the other removing the troopers legs. Carnages attacks were fast, his blades a blur of red and blue. Carnage turned to face a trooper bringing his weapon up to fire, Carnage blades hummed in a blur, slashing up in an x and then out to his side, severing the troopers arms and head from his body.

The four trooper left had managed to recover and get their weapons up to fire. Carnage jumping into a forward flip just seconds before the troopers fired, avoiding any slugs. One trooper flew into anothers line of fire, slugs ripping through his armor and body. Carnage landed behind two more troopers, a quick slash and their heads fell to the floor. Before the bodies could drop, they flew towards the last trooper, pinning him to the ground. Carnage walked towards the trooper, slashing the mans head from his body.

Carnage turned and walked back to Dorian extinguishing his sabers and clipping them to his belt, the camera zooming in. Carnage sat on Dorian, pinning him to the ground and trapping him. The camera at the right angle to see Carnage use his claws to carve into Dorians chest. Dorian spit at Carnage. Carnage laughed, then coughed up blood, letting it drip from his mask onto Dorian. Carnage bent down, the mic not sensitive enough to here what Carnage was saying. The Sith still carving into the Jedis chest.

Dorian tried to fight back, head butting the helmeted Sith. Carnage sat back and shook his head, splattering blood from under the mask. Carnage reached up with the claws of his right hand, digging them into the Jedis forehead. The jedi moved his mouth, replying to the sith. The instant Dorian finished speaking, Carnage drew his claws down Dorians face, followed by a hard left hook. The Sith stood, grabbed Dorian by the hair and began dragging him across the hanger floor, through the dead bodies of his troops and to the edge of the Hanger. Carnage reached down and grabbed the Jedi, throwing him into mid air. The Jedi disappearing into a cloaked ship. Carnage jumped behind the Jedi, and disappeared.*

We have reports that there are still two more Sith inside the Hanger bay, as well as Jedi Master Zan Arithan. We will have more for you as it becomes available.
Who? Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a Sith in a mask.

Image Image

Carnages Theme
Fight Music
Carnage

Post by Carnage » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:18 am

*Holoscreens across the galaxy activate*

Greetings again Galaxy, more importantly you Jedi. You disappoint me, sending what could only be described as a padawan to hunt me down, Sevantius was little more than a play toy. And then, then you send this........ *Carnage turned and slashed down across Dorians chest. His claws slicing deep into the flesh, opening four clean, smooth gashes that poured blood. Dorian screamed under the Sith torture mask. his screams only a muffle.* ..............a jedi knight. *Carnage turned back directly at the viewers.* Send me someone worth my time Jedi, some one like Irito Tuhlute. His droid was no match for me. Send me all that you have, Jedi, for I will be at your doorstep on Bakura soon enough. *Carnage turned back to Dorian, slashing into the Jedi with his claws, opening gashes all over his torso.* Come and get me Jedi, I will be on Naboo, Celebrating the passing of the Governors life and family. *Carnage drew his right hand back, turning his head to face the viewers.* If you care to see your brother Dorian alive............ *Carnage drove his right hand claws into Dorians stomach, opening a huge gash. The blood gushed over Carnages hand and on to the floor. Dorian did not scream, his body just stiffened. Carnage pulled his claws free, Dorians intestines pushed out the gash, along with with a gush of blood.* I would say you have only about Thirty or so hours before He bleeds out. *Carnage moved besides Dorian. He reached up and pulled the mask from Dorians head, revealing that it was really the Jedi Knight that was in captivity. Dorian vomiting a mouthful of blood.* You have your dead line Jedi. Come Irito, bring your friends and die at my feet. *Carnage slipped the hood back over Dorian and stepped back from him. he raised his hands, and drew on the darkside of the force, channelling the energy down his arms into his fingertips. Carnages fingers erupted in a continuous stream of blue lightning, arcing into Dorians body. the jedi Writhed in pain and convulsed from the charge. each movement spilling more blood, and causing the inestines to protude more, just as the holobroadcast snaps to black.*
Who? Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a Sith in a mask.

Image Image

Carnages Theme
Fight Music
Leyana Koht

Post by Leyana Koht » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Spoiler:
OOC: This has been planned out for quite a bit of time now and all of the characters involved have given consent for this at some point or another. Since none of us seem to be online enough/consistently/at the same time to RP out the entire plot, I believed that a HoloNet report would be the best way to condense this plot IC.
Mandalorian Merry Making

"In the midst of bombings, void walker attacks and a complete restructuring of the Mandalorian Empire; it seems that two of the most influential Mando'ad families have made time to consider the future of their people and forge an unexpected alliance.

Damien Cerof, son of Makhai Winters and grandson of Mand'alor Kofuri was betrothed to a young miss Isabella Bloodborn as of yesterday evening. The ceremony was small and "hush hush" with only our lone reporter allowed on the scene for such a monumental event. Damien, age nine, is favored to become Mand'alor someday and Isabella is well known to be the daughter of the notorious Kurayami Bloodborn, who's rumored exploits led to the unsettling of the Mandalorian Empire several years ago.

So what brought these two children together you might ask? We asked the bride-to-be's mother, Ms. Leyana Koht (Leader of a relatively new sub-clan of sorts simply known as "Koht"), what led her to arrange the match. She told us that it was "the most sensible thing to do considering." We are inclined to agree. Ms. Bloodborn and her family are rumored to be among the wealthiest Mando'ad active to date and with the influence of her mother's former Senatorial seat and her place among the Mando'ad as the eldest daughter of a current clan-leader, Isabella was a natural choice for a fiancée for the young Mr. Cerof.

The wedding is set for two weeks after Isabella's sixteenth birthday and we look forward to being the first to report any and all wedding-related news."
Last edited by Leyana Koht on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All of these lines across my face tell you the story of who I am. So many stories of where I've been, and how I got to where I am.
But these stories don't mean anything when you've got no one to tell them to. It's true...

I was made for you..."
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:08 pm

ooc- Kurayami gave no money to Leyana or any member of his now estranged family, he has not been supporting them for sometime now. And I do not remember giving permission at any point in time for this though I do recall talking to Katie and thinking it would be funny. However Kurayami is in no way, financially or otherwise supporting or providing for Leyana or either child, since the time of their separation IC.
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself, first as a dark demon
As a demon it uses it's power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies
However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns...
Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
The demon soars through dark skies
Fear and death trail its shadow beneath
Until men united wield a hallowed sabre
In final reckoning, the beast is slain
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man
His own blood and madness soon cover the earth
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light.
Zane Felix

Post by Zane Felix » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:04 pm

ooc: Holla WE WANT PRENUP! WE WANT PRENUP!
"For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories.”

-Plato
Hariyali Neeja

Post by Hariyali Neeja » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:11 pm

ooc: I know where that is from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY
Isabella Bloodborn

Post by Isabella Bloodborn » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:12 pm

OOC:

Jordan - I wasn't sure if there was child support or not. I'll make some quick edits later when I'm not on the phone with Katie. ^_^ No worries.

T.p.: Oh my goodness I love that!
"You learn my secrets and figure out why I'm guarded
You say we'll never make my parents' mistakes..." - Mine
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Isabella Bloodborn wrote:OOC:

Jordan - I wasn't sure if there was child support or not. I'll make some quick edits later when I'm not on the phone with Katie. ^_^ No worries.

T.p.: Oh my goodness I love that!
Thank you Lyn...
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself, first as a dark demon
Damien Cerof

Post by Damien Cerof » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:22 pm

(ooc) Dude! It's crazy logging onto the site and unexpectedly finding betrothal announcements for your own characters.

Awesome by me, though.

Love ya Lyn! Here's to wedding planning. :P

:6398: :6399:
"Gar taldin ni jaonyc; gar sa buir, ori'wadaas'la."
Nobody cares who your father was, only the father you'll be.
Raul Endymion

Post by Raul Endymion » Mon May 02, 2011 3:50 am

::Incoming Transmission from the Holonet Director::

*There is a man sitting in a chair with long flowing black hair wearing a duster, smirking triumphantly while sipping a glass of wine.*

"Galactic Citizens!"

*He chuckled and stood up still smirking at the camera.*

"Look at your Mandalorians, now back to me, now back to the Mandalorians, now back to me, sadly, they aren't me, but if they stopped being babysitters and hiding...they won't be me anyway. Look down, now back up."

*The scenery changed from the office to a fleet assembly area with thousands of soldiers.*

"Where are you? You're looking up at the future of the galaxy with the leader your Mandalorians never had."

*He appeared to sit down again with jimmy at his side.*

"Whats in your hand? Back to me, I have it, it's a holocron with two things that hold the galaxy together, look again, those two things are now gems! Anything is possible when your leader is of the Tau Ceti and not a pre-mandalore! Oh and Jimmy's dead!"

Jimmy: "Wha-"

*BLAM!*

*Raul chuckles and throws the blaster aside as the camera pans closer to him.*

"On a more serious note, you all know who I am, Raul Endymion of the Tau Ceti. Look at my face, remember it for when you're lost, down trodden, persecuted, or in any kind of anguish. I am there to share your grief. I am the creator of the Tau Ceti, maker of the Anguished Cross, one that bears all pains to make them witness to a galaxy that does not hear the cries of the weak. An organization dedicated to all of you. We hold to goals that are greater than even ourselves. When the enemies close in around you, when the governments threaten to take everything from you. We will be there to protect and guide you.

The forces of Anguish feel for you, bleed for you, and yes, perish for you! What have any of these factions done to protect anything but their own interests? These force sensitive factions, these militeristic groups are only interested in protecting their own integrity. We. The Tau Ceti. Serve you. We carry our Crosses every day. We help those in need and provide relief and clean up after the force sensitives destroy your homes in their selfish wars. Your burdens become yours no more when we touch down on your planet to clean up the mess others have made. We come with our Crosses bared, never willing to set them down to make the situation easier for ourselves.

So please, cry out to us, let your pains become ours! Allow us to spill our blood in order to spill the blood of those that have wronged you, or threaten your very existence. Allow us to take up your crosses, and let our burdens be shared. We show no mercy, we do not retreat, have no remorse, we are Angels of Death forged in blood, tempered in battle, we are the living weapons of the galaxy, we are Warriors of Anguish, and Angels for you. Thank you, and may the Cross be with you always."

::The transmission ended.::
Spoiler:
ooc: this is completely IC. broad casted over many networks and 'radios.'
Raul Endymion: "In order to eriadicate the Sith, first you need to be one. Sith are the only effective weapon against other sith."

Tau Ceti Base of Operations: viewforum.php?f=371

Raul's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc

Kel Var-Maren
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Kel Var-Maren » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:13 am

A young woman is to be seen with a pretty but also demanding face. She tries to look straight and distanced but it obviously is hard for her as something is against her nature. In the background there is the symbol of the Jedi Order, the GA and the Mandalorian Empire. A strange mixture indeed.

"Our report of the spice mines of Kessel, which will be shown later today, brought up a heated debate over the laws and action on the prisoner world. As we were informed the mass murderer Sihid has been found and imprisoned after his space ship crashed on the surface of Kessel. But how is this possible? Sihid died about 130 years ago when he tried to escape the prisoner world. Although his body was mostly destroyed his DNA and teeth gave away his identity, so how is it possible that a villain of that scale is still alive?

As some may ask who is this Sihid we skimmed through archives and found some footage on him. He was responsible for the destruction of the villages Kihidra, Samaratha and Velonir, leaving no survivors. All three villages where settled in the Outer Rim and the people there were slaughtered with their heads being cut off and burned to ashes. Investigations of the GA and the Jedi Order later on told us that the atrocities probably stopped an infestation of parasites. But those investigations were never confirmed and Sihid was arrested for crimes against the galaxy. While being judged he was still on the run. The forces of the Galactic Alliance tried to catch him, the Mandalorians tried to protect him and the Jedi seemingly tried to do both.

As he finally was captured it was at the hands of a Mandalorian and Jedi master Yolem who turned him in immediately. Strangely the Mandalorians didn't protest against the action and didn't try to get Sihid out."
A picture of the criminal appeared in the background, next to it a picture of an artifically aged Sihid and the picture of the man arrested on Kessel. The last two pictures differ from each another. Close friends who knew him long enough and close enough would probably recognize a faint similarity to a person they once knew, who had dissapeared long ago. Close aquaintances or those who studied his deeds would be reminded of Kel Var, leader of clan Maren. "As one can see the man on the pictures is not the man arrested on Kessel so the question of human rights activists is: what will the GA, the Jedi and for that special matter of Sihid the Mandalorians as well do? Will they do anything at all? We will keep you updated."
Master Fwoosh

Post by Master Fwoosh » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:05 pm

Taris Infested!

A few days ago, Taris was ravaged by ravenous creatures in the thousands! Hundreds of thousands lie dead after a large creature was discovered in the Lower City landing pads hiding in a crate. When discovered it killed all the workers in that specific dock and burrowed a hole to what was later found out as the Under City.

*Video footage revealed a large creature with a long tail, a midsection for four arms with sycthes, and a large crowned head with multiple mandibles. What had happened was a crate dropped and the creature within, went on the attack and slaughtered everyone in the dock with gruesome efficiency before it burrowed a deep tunnel to escape. The video clip ends.*

"Who are these bugs? Where did they come from? Once again the only people on the scene to fight these creatures were none other than the Tau Ceti themselves. For the next week they fought the creatures from the Under City all the way to the Middle City losing many of their own in the process. The Tau Ceti KoA arrived first, but when that wasn't enough, the entire first fleet arrived shortly after with fifty thousand troops in reserve. Why the sudden urgency for an infestation of bugs? Why were the men and women of Anguish the first and only ones to know about it? Why did they come in such force? Do they know something the rest of us don't? Trust me citizens, the newscasters of HoloNet are working diligently to uncover this possible cover up by the *ahem* beloved faction. We will have more information on this soon we hope! Stay tuned in and alert!"

*The message ends.*
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:55 am

CGC bought the rest of the 63% holdings of Sienar Fleet systems earlier today for an amount well in the hundreds of millions, this includes the 37% shares as were held by P-e-TM. The buy out was not a hostile takeover, mainly a re-consolidation of company assets and current emplloyess are rumord to be keeping their current jobs and pay rates under the new management. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Raul Endymion

Post by Raul Endymion » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:27 am

Kyuzo of the evening report!

Warrant for Deserter and Traitor!

Kyuzo: "That was the jist of what happened last night at the Caddyshack on Nam Chorios. Raul was at an auction, once again partaking of Fwoosh on Ice with possible sightings of Kurayami sighted and partaking of the drink as well. Raul had this to say on the matter."

*The video feed transitions to Raul staggering and stuttering.*

R: "Man...he took my girl man...and I don't like that! Bro's don't take other bro's girls man...that's just...that's thats...I don't like that! I'm...I'm...I'm gonna retaliate in force for this! You hear me man! I'm gonna send the fleet and the navy after you!"

Reporter: "Sir you do realize that sending the fleet and the navy means the same thing right?"

R: "Screw you man...you can't do what I do! I can't do what I do! So who do you think you are, saying you think you know what I'm thinking?"

Reporter: "I never said any of that sir...and I do believe you're drunk."

R: "Heck yes I'm drunk! Imma send the armies after him...and...and take back my woman! Cause...cause...hey dancers!"

*Raul wandered off the camera and it transitioned back to the head reporter.*

Kyuzo: "Raul then later came out with this statement in regards to the situation."

R: "John Bickket is wanted by the Tau Ceti organization for desertion and crimes against the destroyers of darkness. The Empire of the Tau Ceti will not stand for this.

John has declared his desertion from the Tau Ceti, and has robbed Raul of one hundred billion credits as well as a Twi'lek slave as of last night. He himself has declared open war on the Empire and will stop at nothing to destroy it. He is a dangerous man and should be dealt with accordingly. I am offering a reward of five hundred million credits to his capture, anyone that want's to try to find him, leave a message on my recorder on Nam Chorios."

Kyuzo: "A steep price...wonder who will take the offer to capture this man. Kyuzo...for the evening report."
Raul Endymion: "In order to eriadicate the Sith, first you need to be one. Sith are the only effective weapon against other sith."

Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Balmorran Arms production facilities have been bought by CGC, again to diversify it's portfolio and expand it's client base. The buy ouy was rumored to be done for medical research reasons, to see what design features of the Balmooran Arms droids could be implemented into new limbs for those who have lost an arm or leg in battle. They hope to be able to help many through their research.
Alicia

Post by Alicia » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:41 pm

*Commecial Break.*

Season of Ions!

The Season of Ions is here! Come to the City of Ions to enjoy three long months of storming raves in the Lightning Spire! Hosted by yours truly AL! Come join me for some fun under the black lights and bumping beats! The storm is raving, and the beats are rocking! All are welcome for this event regardless of affiliation!

*She giggled and smiled.*

Come drink, dance, and have some fun during this illuminating three month long party! Rent a room and stay awhile! Ships not equipped to resist the ion storms will be escorted by fwoosh shield ships to protect against the ion surges. Come to Nam Chorios! Join me, Al, your DJ for a rocking time!
John Bickket

Post by John Bickket » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:46 am

*A message came from a lone tau ceti warrior on a desert planet.*

Warriors of the Tau Ceti!

We are a large force of twenty thousand soldiers declaring our independence from the Tau Ceti. You are all in far more danger than you realize! Do not return to Raul's clutches, or you will all be exterminated! Join us and fight the good fight against Raul and his hordes of brainwashed soldiers! The Galaxy does not know what it let slip under its radar! With our forces combined we can overtake Raul and bring back a Galaxy under the peace we knew while Sarian ruled!

Peace at expense of lives cannot truly be defined as peace! Raul has tricked the Galaxy into thinking it's safe when in fact he and his partner 'Shiny' have slaughtered your own brothers and sisters in arms all over a Twi'lek! He is a monster that has gotten out of hand and must be dealt with! I am Grant Renning brodcasting from Ordo! A soldier willing to stand for what's right! Stop this genocidal megalomaniac before he kills us all in the name of Anguish! Remember Batch 42!

*The message ends.*
Raul Endymion

Post by Raul Endymion » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:46 pm

*Raul appears sitting in an old chair looking at the camera with a calm easy going smile on his face, none of his facial antics were present.*

"Greetings Galaxy, it is I, Raul Enymion, your Galatic protector. Did you know, there are those amongst us who would shatter our hopes of peace, order, and security? These radical malcontents don’t care about you, they don’t care about the Galaxy! Citizens…we stand now, at the precipice. The Tau Ceti that have lived and died to protect you is now being torn apart by these…anarchistic ruffians. All they care about are fulfilling their own selfish desires. They want chaos…and I bring you peace. They spit on that peace and threaten your very way of life! In short sweet citizens, we are at war. Even as I speak these words, fearless Tau Ceti soldiers are fortifying their positions all across the galaxy to keep you better protected from those that wish you harm.
Yes citizens I know this is a scary time, I know. With your safety and concerns in mind we will be more protective than we have ever been. These traitors know not what they are up against. Wave upon; traitorous wave will crash upon the Tau Ceti’s walls. These mindless rebels will fail…all who oppose the Tau Ceti will fail."

*He laughs and clears his throat.*

"What happened to Sarian Grant? Hmm? What happened? Your intrepid Sarian had all that he wanted, power, wealth, prestige…and what became of him? Yes, that is correct, he became lazy, and laziness Grant, breeds stupidity. If you bring war upon me, you bring war upon the galaxy, and that…I will not tolerate. I will retaliate Grant, and you will regret it. Farewell dear Grant…and citizens do not fear, for I still stand by you. May the force be with you all."

Iron Hail

Post by Iron Hail » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:01 pm

*A distress signal relayed on all channels.*

"This is S'jirra of the Tynna outpost! We are in great danger! I repeat great danger! The Ordo outpost has been destroyed and I feel we're next! We need immediate evacuation at once! I repeat we are in grave danger! Need evac at once! I- AHHH!"

*There was a great explosion and then silence, and suddenly the holo image flickered back to life, only it was a massive droid chuckling in amusment.*

"Greetings all genetic mutations...I am back back! The vanguard of your destruction is back! The reign of the Lord of Machines begins now. You cannot hide or run...for I will find you, Iron Hail...will find you! Let the purge begin!"
Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an 'accident' your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. I, am the Eye of the Galaxy. You, are my tool.
Raul Endymion

Post by Raul Endymion » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:06 am

Iron Hail Defeated! Raul gives big speech on Kuat!

Raul is about to give a big speech on his victory over Iron Hail, it's a momentus day for the Galaxy, we can all rest easier now that we know the galaxy is a little bit safer. Let's listen in shall we?

*The tanks rolled into the city square, as did the soldiers, where the stage was waiting for Raul to make his speech. A long awaited speech. He hopped off the turret of the tank and walked up the stairs to the pedestal. Once he stood behind it the crowd silenced with a hush. At that moment he smirked and held up the droid core high above his head and spoke only one word.*

"Victory!"

*The crowd and soldiers broke out into cheers, applause, whistles and screams of triumph.*

Raul: "The God Droid is no more! The legacy of our faction has now been set in stone! Thanks to you, and the blood you shed in the place of those who cannot fend for themselves! A truly selfless act! Anguish is pleased!"

*They cheered again, and hushed to hear more words.*

Raul: "This...this droid core, is all that remains of the scourge of the galaxy, the rampant droid that made genocide into a spectator sport is now dead. This is your trophy warriors of Anguish. Your prize of battle that will forever be hung in the halls of Belkadan to serve as a reminder as the new dominant force in the galaxy. For the Cross and for Anguish my warriors!"

*He held the droid core up again for all his troops to see they cheered even more.*

"Anguish be praised! As a reward for all your hard service for the galaxy, I will award each batch new weapons and armor, and a grand party tonight in celebration of our glorious victory. Not only is this a victory for you, but it will be the mark of a new chapter in Tau Ceti history, for I have struck alliances that will promise to bring the balance of power back to the people, and regulate the chaos that starves the galaxy. With a victory as great as this, there are sure to be more just as tremendous as we continue to bring peace and the swiftest justice to those that would do harm to the meek and helpless! For Anguish, for the Cross, and for the Galaxy!"

*He raised the droid core into the air again for the last time, then fighters flew over the city deploying fire works and confetti. The soldiers and civilians cheered and screamed praises as Raul left the stage. Just then a girl with blue hair and LED's in them came on stage and the Pedestal was taken away, replaced by a DJ console, the girl put on her headphones and smiled at the crowd.*

AL: "Lets have some fun tonight people!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Sjy92gk3U

*Strobe lights, lasers, fog, and other changing colors turned the city square into a dazzling light's display, even the lights in the surrounding buildings changed to the tempo of the beat.*

*The camera shifts back to the anchor who appeared white as a sheet.*

"Did he say...alliances? Bringing back the balance of power? Hopefully...*Clears his throat* hopefully we'll have more on this subject later. For now we can rest easy that the Galaxy is...safe..."

*The transmission ended.*

Raul Endymion

Post by Raul Endymion » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:42 pm

*During an advertisement break a holo video of Raul appeared, standing in front of the Tau Ceti banner in his normal clothes, with that same wry grin on his face, his arms behind his back facing the camera.*

"Greetings galaxy, galactic citizens. It is I, Raul Endymion, alive and well. I come before you at a grand time. A time of ideas. What do I mean by this?"

*He chuckled.*

"Simple, the Jedi are an idea of peace and justice in the galaxy, the Sith an idea of self empowerment, the mandalorians, an idea of blood and honor. So what are we? What are the Tau Ceti? We too, are an idea, and you cannot kill ideas, just the people who instigate them. The Tau Ceti are an idea of peace and order in the galaxy through the glory of dying to fight those who cannot defend themselves, as I have so stated before. Yes, we are an idea. Such an idea takes dedicated men and women of all life forms to achieve. So what do I speak of? I speak of recruitment, into the most elaborate protectorate this galaxy has ever seen. How elaborate? I will show you."

*The scene changes to a large complex of marching troops of different divisions of the Tau Ceti. Men, women, knights, and vong warriors all marched along in a grand parade followed by grail tanks, plasma crawlers, and a wide assortment of other Tau Ceti vehicles.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vk8QwbhisQ

"This is what I have to offer, citizens of the galaxy. A wide range of sections of my army is calling your name. Will you pick up your crosses and follow me to the ends of the galaxy? Let us break down the new and improved sub sections of the Tau Ceti."

*He walked over to the marching soldiers.*

"There are five new subdivisions of our army, let's review them. All troops in the Tau Ceti are genetically engineered to clense, purge, and kill whatever threatens the galaxy, be it the Machine Empire, or void walkers, they can fight them and win. The Tau Ceti is made up of Cross Bearer Legions, Sisters of Anguish, Knights of Anguish, Auxillary of Anguish, and the Armor of Anguish. All are dedicated to the eradication of all factions, governments, and species that wish to threaten the very way of life of you, the galactic citizen. The Cross Bearer Legions, the life blood of the Tau Ceti Protectorate, the main defense against any hostile force, armed with the latest Power Armor, MAUL Tech and heavy weapons they are the back bone of the Tau Ceti army."

*He moved towards the women clad in lighter looking Tau Ceti armor.*

"The Sisters of Anguish, the women of the Tau Ceti, fearless warriors dedicated to proving themselves more than equals to any man on the field, mercilessly killing them in combat all for the will of Anguish. They too are armed with the latest MAUL Tech, using them to destroy any and all opposition. They are not to be trifled with, they will not hesitate to kill any man who sees them as less than equal."

*He heads to the next section the Knights of Anguish.*

"These are the go-"

*Raul looked down and next to him was a small boy waving at the camera.*

"What...what are you doing here?"

Jimmy: "I'm here to see the new recruitment video!"

*Raul frowned.*

Raul: "No, no you're not."

*He smirked.*

Raul: "Because you're in the new recruitment video!"

*Jimmy's eyes lit up.*

Jimmy: "Wow! Golly Mr. Endymion thank you!"

Raul: "How about you introduce the light of the Tau Ceti?"

*He nodded eagerly.*

Jimmy: "Well what we have here are the Knights of Anguish! The god like warriors of the Tau Ceti Protectorate! They done Mark I Psych-Tech Power armor, and have power glaives that can cleave through near all metals, and giant tower shields! They're so shiny and awesome and oh look there's one!"

*A KoA soldier walked over and looked directly downwards at Jimmy, casting an ominous shadow over the boy.*

Jimmy: "Wow Mr. Knight, can I have a-"

*BRRAWWWWWWWWWW! Was the sound made as the chain glaive cut right through Jimmy, the Knight proceeded to fire an entire magazine of slug rounds right into the carcass afterwards, then he looked at the camera.*

Knight: "Annoyance is next to Heresy!"

*The knight walked off back into formation. Raul wiped off his forehead from the blood.*

Raul: "The Knights of Anguish, the dogmatic god warriors of the Tau Ceti, they know no mercy, no pain, and no fear. They are the first into a fight, and the last to leave dropped from the sky to wreck havoc on the enemy through shock and awe. They are the elite of the elite and do not forsake loyalty for their own gains. They are the best of the best, and will always prove so one hundred percent."

*He continued walking towards the blackened warriors of troops.*

"The vong warriors, the auxiliary of the Tau Ceti, bred to kill without question, the auxiliary however is open to all who wish to join, as are the cross bearer legions, the sisters of anguish, and the Knights of Anguish. You don't need to be a vong to join. The Auxillary are the fast attack of the Protectorate. They rely on quick strikes and many numbers to do so."

*He finally got to the armored section of the parade.*

"The Armor of Anguish, the vehicles, and navy of the cross. The sledge hammer of our protectorate, what we use to make sure our warriors on the ground recieve proper covering fire, air, land, and space support. Our navy is what helps keep the galaxy safe from the forces of the Void, the Remnants of the Machine Empire, and what else may lurk out there in the vast depths of space."

*Raul moved away from the parade.*

"All of these sections of our Protectorate live and die to protect you, the citizen of the Galaxy. We are not a protectorate made up of Zealots and soulless individuals, no, we are made up of a group of men and women that want nothing more than to see the peace of the Galaxy come to fruition we are an idea citizens, an idea that one day we can wake up to a galaxy not drowned in fear and pain, but instead held together by a peace not held by together by the expense of lives. That is the galaxy we of the Tau Ceti protectorate wish to see. So join up now, my warriors will be setting up on multiple civilized worlds to receive your recruitment papers. Join us and become a part of the glorious crusade to fight the horrors and corruption of the galaxy!"

*He raised his fist in the air*

"For the glory of Anguish, and the protection of the Galaxy!"

*The video ends.*

Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:46 pm

*A holocam flickered to life the reporter showing barely contained excitement at the news they had to report.*

Evening folks tonight w have an exclusive peek into the world of big business. We heard rumors of a major acquisition of three companies by CGC and setup a camera in the conference room, we will have in insider's view of the process that the company goes through to acquire its subsidiaries. Let's watch shall we?

*A lone Theta 2-c shuttle drops into real-space above Esseles. Onboard was a small squad of four fully armed and armored troops as well as a young Chiss woman, also in full armor though lacking any weapons and the helmet was hung on her belt. She had argued against the escort as she was here on business, but the boss had assured her it was always a good idea when dealing with large sums of money. Which was indeed the case as they were on their way to the capitol city of Calamar, they were told to secure the three companies-Arkanian Microtechnologies, DynaCorp, and Torplex for whatever price, failure would not be tolerated and everyone onboard knew that. The ship stopped above the planet, broadcasting its intent for business. After a few minutes of comms silence while everything was reviewed and double-checking that the higher ups of all three corporations were waiting for the arrival of a ship matching the description given, they were cleared to go. The pilot angled down and made his way unhurriedly planetside, landing the shuttle gently at the spaceport.*

*The armored Chiss steps off of the lowered ramp, escorted by the other four men. They step into a waiting speeder, nothing flashy as they did not wish to draw any more attention than was necessary to themselves. Ri's red eyes were steeled, but in the back of her mind she was wondering exactly what the boss was sending her out for. Why wouldn't he do this himself? He always enjoyed being at these types of events, besides he was known to be the type to make a generous enough offer and then make sure that they knew in no uncertain terms that denial was not in their best interests. Sure, sometimes, okay, most times...he resorted to negotiating with weapons, but usually it was threatening to take a couple hundred mil of the table that did them in. Every man had his price, and Kurayami had no problem finding it quickly and usually without bloodshed. Though, she reflected, there had been times he'd just shot the person and the next in line accepted without hesitation, for very obvious reasons. She shook her head, clearing her mind for the task at hand, she needed to keep price low if at all possible, but that was a relative term in this case. With the annual income of BE it tended to be that way most of the time. She stepped out as son as they stopped at their destination, the four guards with her each carrying a carbine.

The walk was made in silence as she prepared herself once more mentally. Moments later the glass doors slid open to the building where the conference was to be held. It was a nice building, not on the scale of Coruscanti nobility or Senatorial chambers, but nice for a governmental office. They made their way to the conference room and took their seats opposite where the other parties were seated. The darkly hued Chiss smiled warmly as her red eyes glowed. She took a sip of the water provided before speaking.*

-Ri-

"Welcome gentlemen. My employer has assured me that today you will all leave as very wealthy men, due to your selling of the comapnies which you represent in full to Corellian Genetics Corporation. Though we will be taking full control over production and distribution, no workers will be laid off and any outstanding debts such as mortgages or loans will be paid in full by CGC during the acquisition. We are not here to take away your retirement that you will get, rather we shall add to it...a very sizable amount. The initial authorized offer is set at 500 million for the companies, with 50 million paid to all of you, after taxes that is. Our valuation of your company is based upon what we believe we will be able to bring out of it annually. If the offer is not suitable, I have been instructed to offer increases of 50 million until a suitable offer is reached. With that being said I will give you a few moments to think things over."

*She took a seat and keyed into the terminal in front of her a few simple commands, showing a display of each company's production and distribution as well as breakdowns of net profits and losses over the past few years. The 500 million would bailout the company and leave just enough for newer equipment and advertising. The 50 million was shown separately. The three men turned towards each other and discussed everything for a few minutes, one arguing that they take the money and leave a sinking ship before things really went south, with the others wanting to get ore out of the offer. The other countered that they wouldn't need to ever see an office again unless they wanted to. That argument seemed to quiet the other enough to get one to agree to the deal. Ri stood and shook the hands of the new retirees, thanking them for their time and handing them each a credit chip with the 50 million promised. As for the last one left, he demanded an extra 100 million for the company and another 55 mil for himself. She took a moment to consider the counteroffer from Araknian Microtechnologies. After a few minutes of arguing over whether the company was actually worth so much she gave in and ceded to the offer, shaking his hand and giving him a cred chip with 105 million on it. She turned and walked from the room. Making her way back to the speeder and soon the spaceport, after that it was back to the Ravana's Fury and the next stop.*

*The camera in the room went black as the feed switched back to a clearly shocked reporter.*

Well folks there you have it, CGC continues to expand its client base and along with it the number of ways in which it can help others. Thank you and goodnight.
Raul Endymion

Post by Raul Endymion » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:50 pm

*A holo cam came online, there were news reporters looking very excited, they had a piece of news that was a long time coming.*

Reporter: "We have for you today, the entirety of Raul's birthday speech, a bit long winded but very honest and open. It was a long time in the the making, Raul's birthday celebration took place yesterday and is still going on today, Raul finally admitted in a more direct way that he is indeed the Leader of the Tau Ceti. He made the Tau Ceti go public today in front of hundreds of thousands of spectators and senators that were invited. It was a fantastic event and well received. We'll now play it on a galactic level, for all to hear and formulate your own opinions."

*Raul's grail tank finally stopped, the parade stretched throughout the entire city, he had been to all current districts, greeted by soldiers and civilians alike with applause and cries of fandom. Roses were tossed on the ground ahead of the troops and vehicles as they marched to the cathedral square. Raul's signature parade stance was always on the top of a Grail Tank Turret. With his Lightsaber out front, as if to direct his troops through the parade. The crowd loved it, and cheered all the more when the tank stopped in front of the podium, the holonet reporters were there, senate officials, all sorts of journalists. The Tau Ceti were finally going public, in an official manner, and were being publicly accepted by the highest authority in the Galaxy. Raul hopped off the tank with a force jump and onto the stage where the podium was with a flip, he turned around to face the crowd, he saw them, soldiers, civilians, normal every day people all cheering for him and his grand army. He raised his hands in the air which made them cheer louder. With a smile on his face he took the podium.*

"Thank you all..."

*There was another roar of cheering, and he chuckled.*

"No really thank you...where to begin?"

*He let the cheers settle down before he began.*

"Year Sixty-one After the Battle of Yavin. That's when I was born, born in the world of Bastion. Son of both a Sith Mother, and a Sith Father. Neither very skilled in the arts of the force...but brilliantly gifted minds, both of them. They taught me everything I know. However, we lived under the tyrannical rule of the CDDC Empire. I did not much think of this in my earlier days, I was too busy wearing my storm trooper costume while running around my house jumping over furniture, pretending I had a jump pack. Then I got to schooling, I excelled in all classes, and skipped many grades. I was able to use the force to bolster my intelligence, so much so I could remember entire text books."

*He chuckled.*

"Though in my teen years, that's when I went to the now leveled Sith Academy on Bastion. There I had my eyes opened, I saw the galaxy for what it was, a corrupt, dangerous, sinister and vile world, manipulated by the ruinous powers of the Dark Side from every corner of the Galaxy. I was in the middle of it, the Imperial Sector, controlled by the most incestuous, most self serving empire known in our history books. There were no jedi where I was, no one to stop the Empire from its iron tight grip. They did not care for their people as they lay starving, crying out for crusts of bread. Sure the Sith Citizens were well off like I was, but every day walking to the Academy, I bore witness to class mates torturing the homeless and malnourished people on the streets for sport, and I was going to an Academy that would make me another cog in the machine of the CDDC. No more I said to myself. I worked tirelessly to formulate the history of the Empire, so much so that the very images that I saw burned in my mind so bad I broke down. I took that time to recuperate and formulate a plan how to use this elaborate time line. I hatched a plan, for a number of years later I spoke in the streets, with the beggars, the sick, the starving, the persecuted, and told them to have no fear. My rallies got bigger and bigger, involving even the general public, my speeches went viral, all across the Imperial Sector, I was sure I would be heard, even in the senate on Coruscant! I could change the lives of trillions with my voice alone..."

*He paused with a sigh.*

"I then realized...I was but one man...and one man only...for at my last rally, A rally that was happening simultaneously all across the imperial sector...gun fire broke out. The Empire ordered all the rallies to be silenced. In an event known as the Imperial Sector Revolt, two hundred thousand civilians were killed by blasters and mortar fire, by the Empire as we were crying for help. No army came that day, no Jedi, nothing, we were on our own. I was arrested and sentenced to death by firing squad. My trial was in nine days from the point of my arrest. At that moment, I realized, the only way to help the world, was to do it yourself...two days before my trial, I had expected it was the end, I had been interrogated off and on for a number of days, but that day was special. I was rescued, by Space Pirates, who held sympathy for my cause. So I joined them without question, and the leader retired, wanting me to become the new head of the Space Pirate Guild. So once again I agreed. By this time I was in my late twenties. I will admit to pillaging, but I never took more than what was needed, and I made sure to enforce that rule. During that time I also applied for an internship to KDY, they were impressed with my intelligence and charisma. So I placed some one in charge of the Guild while I worked on my internship, I passed, and within five years I had risen to one of the highest paid jobs in the company, vice president, then when the Kuat Drive Yards CEO passed, there was a vote, and I was picked.

I became the CEO of a grand company which I still run today...and I realized I could use it to do what I couldn't do years prior, something that maybe could have prevented the Imperial Sector Revolt from turning out the way it did. I took ownership of the guild again, and renamed it, to the Tau Ceti. From there it would slowly but surely develop into what it is today. However...by the time the idea blossomed, my body couldn't keep up with me...and so at the age of seventy three, my old body passed from this world. I had secretly made clones of myself and an extensive network of memory data banks in an undisclosed location for a number of years for this particular occasion. So...this is not the same body that bred the idea of peace and freedom a century and a half ago. No my friends, my galaxy, no. However, my resolve grows stronger and more undaunted.

What you now see before you, these soldiers, these brothers and sisters of the cross, of Anguish, the holy god of cross bearing himself, are the culmination of my life's work over the century. They live to protect you, the civilian from the horrors of the Galaxy, and the deviants of the dark side, and all who seek to cause pain and suffering on others. We have no tolerance for those who cause misery, not even with our own soldiers. They bleed for you in place of yourselves and will gladly do so wherever the opportunity rises. This city...is a wonderful present, a magnificent and glorious place, and requires an equally beautiful name. This city hence forth shall be known to all as 'Uhl Turhaya' or 'The Bright Star' this will be a city for all those who have been displaced from their homes, who seek shelter and protection, or a new life for themselves. This is not just a Tau Ceti location, but open to all who wish to seek safety. May this city be a bright star in a galaxy full of dark terrors. May people flock here to seek the protection and guidance of the Holy Cross Bearer. He will accept you in his open arms and shield you from all troubles and all pain. Forge a new life for yourself here, forge a new destiny under our protective wing. For Anguish, for peace. Thank you, very much."

*He raised his hand and waved to the crowd before stepping down.*

Soldiers: "HAIL THE CROSS! HAIL THE IMMORTAL RAUL!"

*The civilians cheered, shouting 'happy birthday' or just flat out screaming in excitability. Journalists from the holonet and other news networks were all over the speech, praising it, hating it, or just analyzing it without swinging one way or the other. The message was clear though, The Tau Ceti are here to stay.*

Kester Draconis

Post by Kester Draconis » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:42 pm

*The news was buzzing quite a bit recently, reports had been coming in for some time about fighting around Bespin. A couple of news presenters for the holonet discussed the latest events.*

Alisha:"So Steve, how do you think the recent actions by the Tau Ceti are affecting the galaxy."

Steve:"Well they are an interesting group, boasting one of the largest military forces in the galaxy, but some do question their motives."

Alisha:"There is a lot of wonder about that especially with the most recent development. Just yesterday, traffic was suddenly halted above Bespin and firing broke out. According to reports, the Tau Ceti laid a field of gravity mines above Bespin, it was only started before the firing broke out, but it was enough to stop a lot of small ship traffic, mainly merchants."

*Footage of the traffic building up above the planet was shown as she spoke. The camera slowly panning across the scene.*

Alisha:"We have a reporter on the scene now, he has been there for a couple days now. To you Rick."

*The scene changed to a reporter in Cloud City.*

Rick:"Thank you Alisha. Firing did break out here, but things have died down. I was here in the city at the time and it caused quite a problem. Not so much as stopping the ships, but worrying merchants that the ships would be stopped, causing the situation to become worse. Apparently a pirate or mercenary of unknown origin fired on the Tau Ceti base. The Tau Ceti on the other hand were hurriedly prepared and fought the attackers off, but were un-able ,as far as we know, to kill or capture the mysterious enemy. We are all rather worried about another attack here so we are going to shut off the cameras for now, and get to a safe location. Reports say that collisions and the detonation of the minefield not to mention the firing caused damage to merchant ships. These reports could easily be false considering the population, but rumors that their were a couple casualties have circulated and could all together be true. Back to you Alisha."

*The camera went back to the two news presenters.*

Steve:"Well that was interesting, the reports sound bad, not to mention shutting down the hyperspace travel and causing chaos."

Alisha: "You have to remember though that these things were important precautions. The Tau Ceti knew something was going to happen so they prepared themselves. It is only another example of the Tau Ceti doing what they claim is their job ."

Steve: "That may be true, but many are arguing that the Tau Ceti didn't have authority to shut down travel and that firing above an area with civilian vehicles wasn't a good idea."

Alisha: "Well they didn't fire first you must remember. I think its a good thing they were there. Probably saved lives"

Steve: "Yes but on multiple occasions they have over stepped their boundaries and broken laws. Personally I don't like the idea of an immortal man running around with an army claiming to do good. Reminds me of Palpatine before Sidious. They attract enemies."

Alisha: "What about Coruscant though? More people would have died if not for the Tau Ceti! The Tau Ceti have helped people many times. just because they worship some god, or use violence doesn't mean they are bad people. Be a bit more open minded! Think of what they have done for everyone! They have built a city just for people to live in comfort!"

Steve: "Only because the GA wouldn't act. You are right though, they have gotten rid of some scary things children don't like, such as Iron Hail, or the Kothryn. I suppose they do some good. Its starting controversy throughout the galaxy, some ignore them, some adore them, others are against it. I personally am the latter. I don't care who gets saved, enough over stepping your bounds for any reason and you hurt everyone worse than if you hadn't done a thing. I wouldn't trade a bit of freedom for any amount of security or comfort, despite the senate being so inactive. "

*Alisha looked annoyed. Obviously a supporter of the crusaders she couldn't believe what her fellow news anchor was saying.*

Alisha: "Those are people's lives on the line!"

*She slapped him and he fell out of his chair. A hand flew in front of the camera and a technical difficulties sign popped up just as you hear in the background-*

Steve: "SEE! Talk about worshiping anguish! You're already doing it!"

*Slap.*

Steve:"Ow..."
"Mandalorians don't make threats. They make promises. I have made a promise"
Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Raith Dorn » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:31 am

Today in Business

Today in business we now have an exclusive story on the resurrection of Baktoid industries. The new CEO of this company, and up and coming hopeful in the competitive business market is none other than Raith Dorn, a man who until recently ran a company that focused on the restoration of old starship classics like the Hammerhead cruisers of the Old Republic. A very promising individual who has taken near all old subsidaries of the ancient CIS. He claims to just have a love of droids and mechanics. He personally spearheaded an Operation to seize the old foundries, it was obviously successful and he is living large as a result. That is it for Today in Business.
Droids are better...people just make problems.
GA S.W.A.T Team 9

Post by GA S.W.A.T Team 9 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:49 pm

*Coruscant police issue around the galaxy a wanted notice for a woman with blond hair, mentally unstable, ect. All known information regarding her appearance was given, and civilians are asked to report anything suspicious.*
Women and Men, hero's all, to death and evil fall.
GA S.W.A.T Team 9

Post by GA S.W.A.T Team 9 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:53 am

*A top priority news alert flashed on to the holonet.*

" There has been a large explosion in a space port on Naboo in Theed. Many were dead and authorities were handling the situation. It was due to a terrorist attack and started when a police officer tried to arrest a notorious criminal. Following this GA teams were sent to the area as well as Naboo authorities. The goal would have been to transport the criminal back to Coruscant to stand trial. According to our sources in the area men from the Theron empire appeared and refused to acknowledge the authority of the GA, machine empire droids appeared as well as Tau Ceti troopers. All in the pursuit of the single goal of seizing control over the arrest of this criminal, with possible alternative motives. A fight ensued instigated by the Therons, Machine empire, and Tau Ceti. According to incoming reports the prisoner was seized from GA hands and taken elsewhere, while no hostile actions were taken by the GA many officers have been wounded and reports are coming in that some were killed. We will get more on this as the situation un-folds. "
GA S.W.A.T Team 9

Post by GA S.W.A.T Team 9 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:31 pm

"More in, this footage is of the battle raging in Theed."

*Showing Theron forces clashing with all there, from Tau Ceti to Machine empire.*

"There is no doubt that there have been casualties. Many police forces in the area have pulled out but many more have died than survived. So far ther seems to be no evidence for such a massive strike and attack against Naboo officers and GA officers. We do have video from a reporter of the original confrontation between a Sith and a GA SWAT officer, but the sudden hostilities are strange. There is no doubt that civilians have perished and police, but the exact numbers are far from clear. Stay tuned for more information. "
GA S.W.A.T Team 9

Post by GA S.W.A.T Team 9 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:42 pm

"This just in, a large ship appeared over Theed firing off barrages of missiles and shells it then cloaked and disappeared. Civilian casualties are still escalating and order is non-existent. The team of GA officers and authorities who were sent to the planet are missing, and many Naboo officers are dead as well. This is live footage of the city."

*The video showed the Ravanna's fury over the city firing, it also showed Tau Ceti troopers in the streets fighting Machine empire. Along with what Theron empire men were there.*

"We are already missing a reporter on the scene and troops from all the factions present are still being deployed."
GA S.W.A.T Team 9

Post by GA S.W.A.T Team 9 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:34 pm

"More in on the battle at Naboo. Forces on the sides of the Machine Empire and the Tau Ceti along with BE are in the fight. Civilian casualties have been taken but reporters on the ground estimate the amount of casualties has declined as both sides are aiming for each other, and not to destroy the city. Explosions still rock the streets as our combat reporters continue to risk their lives gaining new information from bystanders, wounded, or more information regarding the missing officers. We have already found several bodies of Naboo authorities, but number of casualties and exact death counts are still unknown."

Return to “Holonet”