Open Orbit

Rachel Faleur

Re: Open Orbit

Post by Rachel Faleur » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:31 pm

The third fleet entered the system of Togoria. There had been a call that remnants of the old CDDC had been discovered here and elsewhere in outlying systems. Admiral Fia Sempto was given the task of assessing the situation and reporting back to Rachel.
Kyuzo Larkin
Sith
Sith

Re: Open Orbit

Post by Kyuzo Larkin » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:14 pm

Kyuzo continued the plan of cleaning house of the mandalorian holds in the region. The moons would be a good start to form an orbital defense grid around the planet itself. If he could take the moons he could have a staging area to take the planet and expand the staging ground to attack outlying systems. The campaign was quickly becoming a success. The fleet moved into the grid of the moons and began deploying their drop units and fighters. Reaper had command of this section of the mission as he lead the combat on one of the first moons.

3rd Core

Reaper/Kyuzo Larkin

1 Mothership
1 Carrier
1 Fractal Cruiser
2 Osiris Class Battle Cruisers
3 Combine Destroyers
3 Nova Class Battleships
Temple of Bushido
Kyuzo's Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmM_rlnYnmw

Born of the Sith, lived in a land of dreams, raised by the mother of wolves, reclaimed my inheritance, and bathed in the honor of war, and the blood of my enemies. I fear no man or beast, only time. I am Kyuzo Larkin, of Clan Larkin, and I will make a home for my people.

-used when speaking in native language-

Return to “Togoria”