Training Facilities

Raul Endymion

Re: Training Facilities

Post by Raul Endymion » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:32 pm

"If it's any consolation, I have no idea what he and his naughts have put together, shall we go?" Raul smiled and gestured for her to follow him.
Raul Endymion: "In order to eriadicate the Sith, first you need to be one. Sith are the only effective weapon against other sith."

Tau Ceti Base of Operations: viewforum.php?f=371

Raul's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc

Kyra

Post by Kyra » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:17 pm

She gave a bit of a sigh, not knowing what to think about what was going on. Still, she turned to Raul and nodded. "Well, we won't know otherwise." With that, she headed off to follow Clank.
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Ki'ala continued to train her legion hard, as she did with them for five days straight, giving them plenty of time to rest on the weekends. It was all about the war to come, she made the exercises as vigorous as possible. She already had two people with injuries today, but she simply used them as wounded warriors for battlefield extraction training. There was no live fire exercises today, but she made sure the courses were set with stun lasers that numbed limbs for a good few minutes. She even got them to do mock gunship deployments under fire. She was a hard teacher, but her legion respected, trusted, and loved her.
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Wed May 16, 2018 4:35 pm

Making her way into the training facilities, Kyra pulled out a communicator she had been given and contacted the frequency given to her for Ki'ala. ::Ki'ala, this Kyra. If you get time, could you give me a hand with some training in the training area?:: She'd wait until the woman was able to finally make it, if she choose to before discussing the plan that was being formed involving her, the droid platforms, and the joining of the Sisters.
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Wed May 16, 2018 8:11 pm

Ki'ala was already heading into the training grounds in yoga stretch shorts, and a sports bra. Her hands were wrapped and she had a towel over her shoulders. She was fit as she ever was, built as hard as a rock, but still womanly and had a deceptive gentleness to her white porcelain skin. She set her towel down and checked her wrist datapad, then scoffed with amusement, "Just a little late Kyra, I was already on my way during my off duty hours. What sort of questions did you have? Muscle confusion? Weight variation? Reps? Combat?"
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Mon May 21, 2018 11:33 am

Kyra watched as Ki’ala made her way into the training area in no time since sending her message. By her attire, it seemed she was heading this way anyway. Turning to face the woman, she laid out the plan they had.

"Actually, a bit more than that. Raul and I have a plan in mind. I’ve made the decision the join the Sisters here. That includes, of course, this body as well as my droid bodies. But we intend to make it more of a surprise, along with the new models Clank and the other Naughts are already starting to work on. I’ve already downloaded all information regarding the Dynasty from beginning to end, including weapons, ships, and so forth. The only thing I can’t get from the computer, at least regarding this body, is the proper training the Sisters go through before being battle ready. Considering you already know me and have an idea of the armors, the aspect of the surprise will be diminished with you a bit, not to mention I’d need someone of your status to get me up to par before the reveal."
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Sat May 26, 2018 1:04 pm

Ki'ala scoffed a little bit, more out of surprise than anything else, "You know what you ask? There are three thousand of us, and each one of us is split into legions of one thousand. Each one commanded by an exceptional sister. You wish to join the Sisters? But that means you'd be wishing to join my Legion. I have command of the First Sisters Legion, as your records would state. You seen the way I train my sisters, and how I train myself. I run my Legion under five basic principles, Faith, Honor, Strength, Respect, and Unity. I've inadvertently killed sisters in training exercises. Because the monsters out there we fight in the name of the Mother are much bigger than us. If you're in it, you're in it for life. Every sister has purpose and significance to me, and I will not jeopardize my Legion because someone simply wants to walk in and try it out."
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Sat May 26, 2018 2:39 pm

Kyra listened as Ki'ala went on, seeming to be under the impression Kyra was mostly doing this just to learn a bit about the Sisters rather than actually join them. When she was finished, Kyra spoke, her tone calm. "If this was simply something I planned to walk in and just try out, I wouldn't have went to the effort of discussing this with Raul, designing new plans for new units for the Dynasty and the Sisters, or gathering the information about the Dynasty. Even more, being I have the knowledge about you and your training not only form what I've downloaded, but from Raul, I wouldn't be coming to you, of all people, to get me up to par. If I wasn't certain about this choice, I would have simply stayed with Cuuldurach and took the new bodies and left already."

She took a casual breath speaking further. "Now that we have that sorted out, shall we begin?"
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:28 am

Ki'ala walked right up to Kyra and looked her over, saying nothing at first, then whipped the back of her hand across Kyra's face, "You don't talk down to a superior, you are in my squad and under my command. That's what I think, and welcome to the Sisters. I decide when we begin, and what we do, not you. First, stand at attention when I'm talking to you."
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:58 pm

Unable to explain what camenover her, Kyra gave a smirk as Ki’ala’s hand met her face. Here was a slight scoff after the woman spoke. She turned her head back towards the redhead, running a hand over her mouth a bit. "Well, that was a quick change."

She shook her head slightly in amusement before taking a breath. She then stood at attention, the smirk there for a slight moment more. "Ma’am." After her final word, the smirk faded as the bit of fun shifted to the serious for what was to come.

The most Kyra could sort out for the little outburst was some natural aspect of her organic body that somehow woke at Ki’ala’s response. The A.I aspect of her core knew respect and where it was meant to be. But something in her organic brain spoke back with a slight bit of attitude. Between both of them running in sync, it created a nature of smartass with a bit of fun, yet by her response afterward meant she fully understood the reality. With the two of them, Kyra suspected these outbursts to be frequent while they would remain hidden in the presence of others. A truly interesting relationship was to be born from here two she could tell.
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:31 pm

"Every one of my soldiers I have talked to and conditioned individually," She walked circles around Kyra and backhanded her again when she saw the smirk, "My five tenants, ingrained into their minds as I circled them. Faith," she backhanded her a second time, "Devotion to the mother, and her orders are absolute, the bearer of all pains brought me into this world through her love, and exceptional engineering. I, we are her instrument to keep the galaxy safe. We eradicate the bearers of violence and pain. We, are her extension, we are her, and she is us. We spread her maternal protection, by our weapons and our armor. Our actions are her love, personified. Our bravery is her her resolve, personified, everything we are, and what we do, comes from the Mother. We finish the job, and we don't give up."
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:51 pm

With each smack came the same response: a smirk, a faint laugh, and rubbing the spot with the back of her hand. It made Kyra wonder if this was genetic in nature. If so, was Ki’ala the same way? Time would tell.

She said nothing until the woman finally stopped speaking.
"So is that everything? Because it sounds more like two tenants and the rest being who we are and what we do?"
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:06 pm

Ki'ala made no expressions over the insubordination, she simply backhanded her harder, "Faith is the most important one, cry out and draw upon the mother's embrace and you will be as strong as five jedi, respect is second. Respect your superiors, your squad commander, and your squad commander's witch doctor, Legion commander, and the orders that come from the Queen and Archangel. When we tell you to move, you move, when we tell you to duck, you better damn well duck. If we tell you to hold your position, you best hold it. You will survive if you keep your ears open to our commands, your head down, and use common sense." she had been hitting Kyra pretty hard, most would have been whimpering or dazed by now. Kyra could take a backhand, but could she handle more? Ki'ala would test her resolve as she canonized the woman as she had done with all her recruits.
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:53 pm

It was beyond clear that Kyra was ready to continue this little display, smirking and scoffing as Ki’ala continued to backhand her. In most cases, this type of attitude would have already been dealt with with more intense punishment. But it stayed on. Ki’ala certainly didn’t seem the type to tolerate insubordination kindly, yet the most she was doing was hitting Kyra. Perhaps the commander saw as Kyra was able to calculate.

But no matter how she acted, no matter what was said, she was listening intently and locking the information down, her core recording it so it could be played back. Anytime she was asked a question, she would be able to answer. Even more, her processes allowed her to search through the words for deeper meaning, to interpret them so it would never seem as if she was just saying what she was told.

"Faith, devotion, respect. We’re up to three."

She was wiping off the last backhand when she spoke with a smirk, already anticipating the next. She could respond, play it out as some training exercise, but chose to just take them. After all, what she could gather through most training regimens wasn’t the actual training, but one’s ability to keep going under pressure, to endure pain. While the physical body could feel pain, if necessary, she could block it out with her primary core shutting down those functions, though she’d keep them active as long as possible. And if this body went down from too much damage and needed to rest, she’d just have to keep training in her droid body until it recovered. Made her wonder how willing Ki’ala would be to smack metal around like flesh.
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:26 pm

"You think you're funny private? We've only gone over two. Faith and respect," she tightened her right fist and threw a hook right into Kyra's gut then slamming her own forehead right into Kyra's without a care. "You think jokes will save you on the battlefield? You think your smirk will make an enemy drop their weapon? No, only conditioning your body to its peak can you withstand the worst of blows. Your body is a powerhouse, train it like your mind and you'll be as attuned to it as you are to your droid side. Pain is your ally, the only way to know you're not dead yet. Embrace it and caress it. You will know pain as well as what you can tolerate. You will be pushed to your very limits, until you're trying to pull forward by your teeth. Keep your body conditioned and strong."
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:47 pm

The smirk remained as Ki'ala went on her assault, the punch to the face, the gut, then the final headbutt. She stumbled a bit, coughing slightly at the damage that had been inflicted upon her. She took a few breaths, slight laughs and scoffs coming from her as she looked to the ground. "Hmm, well that's a curious thought. Here I thought faith and devotion were two separate things entirely. Faith is believing in what can't be seen, pushing passed physical sight to know what's there by feeling or belief alone. Devotion entails loyalty, love, or desire to follow something, to fight for something or someone they believe in or are connected to. Organics sure are a funny thing. Do you confuse your subordinates with this speech of yours?"

Kyra, gaining her breath back stood straight and looked back with focused eyes at Ki'ala, the bruises slowly starting to show already. But there was something in her eyes, something that might not have been expected so soon, or even considering Kyra was an A.I. There was a fire there, though not one of defiance. Kyra knew equally, if not more about the protectorate than any soldier at this point. The only thing missing was personal belief like Ki'ala was speaking to her. She wanted to draw it out of the woman, see what it meant to her, even if there was a level of defiance in her own actions. "then why are we wasting time listening to you speak? Let's get on with the physical side of it. I'm an A.I. I have downloaded and absorbed all information pertaining to the Dynasty and its history. Right now, I know more than many of the Sisters here, possibly even you. I can translate it a thousand different ways and find the deeper level of meaning behind every word. All this really is is just another army with soldiers learning what they need and conditioning themselves to fight. Nothing new about it. So let's stop wasting time with the words I know and let's get to the training."

Kyra's words shifted from a sense of humor to focused and sharp. But she knew what she was doing. She hoped her final words, calling this just another army was to breaking point for Ki'ala. If her calculations were right, it would set the woman off, not only beating on her but to start speaking more and more beyond the typical teachings and to the personal side of things. those were the things Kyra wanted to see. She wanted to push the limit of what punishment her organic body could endure. She had been training it the best she could since she acquired it and had progressed, but this would show just what it could handle. Overall, that didn't matter. The computer aspect of her core could keep this body going until it no longer had the capability to move. But she needed to know where the limits were, knew when to stop before needing to recover if it was an option.

But that wasn't all. All the knowledge in the world about the Dynasty meant nothing to her. What she had been searching for from the start, trying to fish out of Raul, was personal conviction and dedication to this Dynasty. Were these girls just soldiers in an army, or more? Did they see it as more? That's what she wanted to draw out of Ki'ala, her own processes understanding just what this situation was coming from. She had to see what it truly meant to be a Sister in the Lux Dynasty.
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:52 am

"You really want me to beat the shit out of you? I've killed privates for less..."She gripped a hold of Kyra's shirt and lifted her up with one hand glaring with seething rage at the thought. Ki'ala looked into her eyes and scoffed, dropping her back to the floor. It was clear Kyra was egging her on. She wanted to be hit, Kyra was goading her into hitting and beating the shit out of her. It disgusted her, that all the technology in the galaxy, and they made a pissy preteen. She shook her head, You're a waste of resources if that's all you want me to do. Just beat you bloody till your AI side drags you to the infirmary? If that's all you want from me, I can oblige, but it would be honorless..."

She wiped her face as she thought on what to say, biting her lower lip, "That's just the problem Kyra, you have the knowledge, but you don't know what it means. You don't know what it costs, only what those machines do. You know the history, but not the reason why it happened, you know the ins and outs of our order but you don't know what it means to be a family. You can take a punch and a kick, but you don't know what that pain represents beyond the physiology,"she pointed to a burn mark on her shoulder.

"I got this stepping in front of my sister to avoid her head being blown off. I nearly lost my arm if the prism rifle hadn't cauterised as it cut clean through," she pointed to a scar on her upper thigh, another burn mark with clear indentations of shrapnel scarring, "I kneed a grenade out of the way of a child on Rishi, not because I wanted to see if I could take a grenade, but because it was my honor bound duty to do so." She turned around and revealed bite marks on her heels, back of her shins, and claw marks all up her back, "When the Kothryn attacked, I fired a repeater until the barrel melted, then when that failed I threw it at them, only to be knocked over and chewed up. And I did it not for glory, but to save my home, so I could fight again and save others elsewhere. You will never know what it's like to feel the bone crushing jaws of the Kothryn on you. The searing pain of a Prism burn, nor the sting of grenade shrapnel in your leg, is what we endure, so others do not have to. We take it upon ourselves to shed blood in place of those that cannot defend themselves, to bring the pain back onto the instigators ten fold. It is our honorbound duty to protect those in need, defend our sisters and brothers in arms, and make sure our family returns home. We are family, honor one another by caring, loving, defending each other, and making sure we are alive to protect the next people that cry out to the Mother for her protection. We are the extension of her, Honor..."

She faced her again, and sighed, wondering if she would continue to egg her on, "Then there is one last thing, unity, we are family, we have lives outside of war. We build our relationships within the Legion. I know every one of my sisters, and they know me. I love them, and respect them greatly."
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:36 am

Once Ki’ala dropped her and said her piece, Kyra smirked and laughed a little, though it wasn’t the same mocking scoff as before. This time, it was genuine. "Thank you. That was all I needed to hear."

The smirk faded into a faint smile as she faced Ki’ala completely. "Quite right. I know so much and can interpret everything I’ve learned. I know history, philosophy, weapons, ships, formations, rankings, factions, even the mission. For some, that’s all they think they need to know along with being capable of fighting. What I don’t know is the personal. That’s what I needed from you." She rubbed her head a little before going on. "When we started, I couldn’t explain why I started responding like a smartass. It made me wonder if it was something dominant in the genes taking hold. But going on with this, I quickly saw what it was about, or at least why it happened for this moment. When first talking with Raul about this, there was little I could get from him to actually help me make a decision about joining. While I decided to, I still reserved judgement as to whether I’d really join or not. I needed to see what this was about, if this was just another army that people joined. And that’s where my organic brain tied with what a I wanted to know. I have understanding of psychology. The true depth of what you feel and believe becomes truly revealed when you become angered, especially when it comes to something regarding to the Dynasty. It would determine the reality, whether it meant something or if everything were just empty words repeated over and over. You are a clone, just as nearly everyone in the Dynasty is. You were programmed for this, yet still granted the freedom and free will to choose your life. I know what happened to the Sisters at the hands of the Knights. Such a thing would make many up and leave, never to return. So the question remained, what did you feel? Why is this important to you. I have my answer and have made my choice."

Standing at attention she gave another smile. "Shall we continue, ma’am?
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:29 pm

"What is your answer then? What choice have you made? I only came in here to work out, I had no intention of meeting you today, but all is as the Mother wills it,"" Ki'ala shrugged.
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:34 pm

Kyra let herself settle from her attention stance as her head tilted at Ki'ala response. She thought the answer was pretty clear. And while she intended to simply answer the question, she couldn't help but being a bit of a smartass in her response, showing it was very much a nature within the organic mind for many situations. "Well, I would imagine let's continue would be an obvious answer. It was that or I'll see you around or something of that nature. So yes, through your words, I've decided to join the Sisters. However, if you'd prefer to start later and simply do your work out right now, that is fine."
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:34 am

Ki'ala bit her lip, both in curiosity over what her next response was going to be, and the absurdity of it all. No one ever really asked to join the Sisters. They were clones, and eventually they had been breeding so quick naturally they were able to replace their ranks every couple years without clones. They essentially became a family of three thousand household names. Each one feared, and respected, known, and loved. This Kyra, an android, or an intellegence wanted to be one of them, for both research and a sense of belonging. "If I called you that, a Sister, a family member, would that mean anything to you?"
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:41 am

Kyra looked back at Ki’ala, not expecting the question posed to her. She thought on it for a moment before answering. "Honestly, it wouldn’t mean much of anything right now. For the moment, it’s merely words of an idea that you share with others, yet not with me. Such feelings must grow with time while livzing and working with those one would call sister. But it is something I want to know, an feeling I want to experience."
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:11 pm

"I can show you what it means," she walked up well into intimacy range of Kyra and instead of hitting her, wrapped one arm around her middle, and brushed her right hand against her cheek where she had clocked Kyra moments ago.
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:48 pm

As Ki’ala made her move, Kyra stayed still, her gaze and expression unchanging. She didn’t move nor did she try to pull away. She had the little bit of information that the Sisters were quite close, intimate in most cases. But the action alone in the moment, meant nothing to Kyra. She understood it, but the meaning behind it was empty. She already knew from her time with Cuuldurach, relationships and that sense of belonging took time to build. True, that this was the start, but it was still nothing in the end, an action to a feeling she still didn’t know.

Still, she gave a nod.
"In time, I know you will."
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:32 am

Ki'ala ran her right hand down Kyra's cheek, brushes her neck, and went over her shoulder, then down her arm. Keeping a level of intimacy, she gave Kyra's arm a squeeze, and smiled into her eyes, "you're soft...but with my training your muscles will be as durasteel in combat. Yet they will still be soft to the touch after you put your armor away. You will learn when to keep them taught for battle, and when to let them be at ease for the touch of fingertips. Which would you like to learn first today?" She asked knowingly.
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:16 pm

Kyra looked at Ki'ala with focused eyes. "It would be wise to focus upon the aspect of combat and strengthening the body for the time being. Time is not a luxury to spend concerned with intimate gestures as of yet. It won't be long before he Machine Empire makes the moves that require attention and if more time is spent trying to understand the connection of belonging, then this body will not be ready and I will not be fully integrated into the plans and formations you have taught to your legion. Until I am ready to do so, I will not be revealed to the other Sisters and cannot begin training beside them. So for now, we should worry only about combat until we reach the necessary level."

Her voice was a bit empty, speaking with the colder logic of a machine. But it was truth. Little did they know of the recent movements of the Sith and Machines, but time was not on their side. There would be time enough to grow closer and bond with the Sisters, but for now, she needed to focus on being physically ready. The mental aspect was controlled by an A.I and didn't feel or could ignore the sensations of emotion and fear. She could ignore pain if need be as well. And to top it off, she possessed a programmed mind. As free as it was, once she set it on a goal, there was no reason to set it aside. So with that, she had made the choice to fight with the Sisters and aid them as if they were people close to her. And for now, that would be enough to ensure she'd truly fight by their sides and handle the mental aspects of battle. All that was required was the physical. That was if she was to use her organic body in battle.
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:59 pm

Ki'ala smirked and was almost more satisfied with her answer, she pulled away and went over to a console. She flipped a switch and one of the walls folded down to reveal a shooting range that extended for about three thousand yards outside. Another panel opened from the floor and a weapon rack unfolded with many MAUL Tech arms and ammunition. From the Pistols, SMG's, Rifles, Shotguns, and of course the Asterion heavy chain gun. She smirked at Kyra and licked her lips with excitement, "Want to get a few loads off?"
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:34 pm

Kyra followed Ki'ala as she moved to the console and the wall folded down. Afterwards, a panel opened to reveal the weapons. She moved over to them as Ki'ala asked about letting off a few rounds. Fingertips ran over each of the weapons, each familiar to her due to the knowledge she downloaded. From that knowledge, she learned about the effectiveness of each and what they each could do. And while she could formulate the best choices and combination, she also knew that changed from person to person depending on personality and style. She'd have to learn how this body responded and the embedded personality within to create hers. But for now, she'd start with Ki'ala's preferences. "So which do you prefer?"
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:37 pm

"I am proficient in all of them, but my preference? Something that can pour quite a deal of firepower down the field. But what everyone gets to know first, is the rifle," Ki'ala said as she ran her hand over the rifle before picking it up. "The maul tech rifle, uses scalable railgun technogy to launch a slug faster and harder than a mandalorian disruptor. The perfect thing for anything organic or inorganic." She spoke as she picked up the rifle and put in earplugs, and handed a set to Kyra.
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:28 am

Kyra took the ear plugs and moved in beside Ki'ala for the sMall demonstration. She understood the weapon's loadout, how it functioned, and even why it was created. But watching the form in holding it was something she needed to grasp so said nothing as Ki'ala fired down the range.

Return to “Nam Chorios”