Deep Space

Jasen Nekao

Re: Deep Space

Post by Jasen Nekao » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:15 am

Even if they are able to use the Force, the Force can't do everything. Well, at least no one's able to use the Force for everything. They'll still need weapons, food, clothes, ships or parts. So they would still have to do business if you have something they want, right?
Now be gone in a flash of light!

Jasen's Theme
Brock

Post by Brock » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:34 am

Brock fell silent. When it came to weapons... Well, in his perfected vision, those would all be obsolete. Food, they would just use their weird stuff to super grow stuff and eat the fruit. Clothing... He didn't know where they got theirs, but he had never found the source. Ships and parts... She had a point. But that was still at a future time, when he could afford a lower end model to sell above it's value to a person oblivious to it's true value.

Maybe. All I know is that I don't really trust them. I'd never turn down a sale, if I had one, but I wouldn't fancy turning my back...
The force? Pah... I believe in the great material continuum. It flows from over-abundance to need, from supply to demand. It binds all planets together in a chain of need's and have's. ~The Jawa Merchant

This one is in honor of you Billy. You inspired sales.
Jasen Nekao

Post by Jasen Nekao » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:55 am

I guess it's hard to trust anyone in your line of work.

Jasen's Theme
Brock

Post by Brock » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:53 am

Not really. There are just certain people who are harder to trust than others.

Brock was having a hard time to explain this. But he was pretty sure Jasen had the idea.
The force? Pah... I believe in the great material continuum. It flows from over-abundance to need, from supply to demand. It binds all planets together in a chain of need's and have's. ~The Jawa Merchant

Jasen Nekao

Post by Jasen Nekao » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:55 am

I see. I guess that's just the way some things are.

Jasen's Theme
Brock

Post by Brock » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:34 pm

Brock nodded. This universe had many... opposites. But once sales went up, opposites would go down, and everything would become better. Brock sat in silence for a while.

So, when do we get there?

Jasen Nekao

Post by Jasen Nekao » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:23 pm

*About the time he asked, a beeping started going off. Jasen went to the controls and looked at the screen.*

Right now. Strap in. I'm taking us in.

*She pulls back on the lever, coming out of hyperspace.*

Jasen's Theme
Brock

Post by Brock » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:14 pm

Brock fastened himself in. He waited until the ship dropped out and Jasen unstrapped herself before following suite.

We're here?

Jasen Nekao

Post by Jasen Nekao » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:19 pm

It seems to be.

ooc:I'm posting on Corusant

Jasen's Theme
An Tiarna Dubh

Post by An Tiarna Dubh » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:56 am

*A unmanned shuttle is rips through orbit on an IF propaganda mission blasting a song on a broad comm.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9KHbU4QxI
Tongu do día toinges mo thúath! I swear by the god my tribe swears by!
Phasewing

Post by Phasewing » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:20 am

The 6th core entered the colonies region and dropped another Data buoy, then exited the system.
Rachel Faleur

Post by Rachel Faleur » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:12 pm

The second fleet entered the system with Admiral Jacen Fal at the helm, they had pursued pirates well into the colony system, and had them cornered. He wasted no time in throwing the ion cannons at them from the deviant cruiser and disabling it. It wasn't a big ship, just an unassuming cargo container. It was nothing like some vessels that pirates used, some of the well known pirates only used a mothership and used starfighters. These guys were nobodies but better that they were dealt with before becoming a threat. He had heard rumors and stirrings of a city on Ruusan filled with these scum. Something like that would normally be left alone, there were hundreds of worlds like that, but this rumor sounded more like a threat to the pact the Protectorate made to the Republic. He would need an order from the Grand Admiral before making a move like that. He was happy leading the campaign against piracy and bandits. It gave him something to do, and kept his men sharp for the war that was soon to come.

"Deploy a boarding party on that freighter, two squads for extraction of targets," He spoke with command, and the order was given to the men in the hangar. From the bridge he watched his transports fly out and then dock with the freighter, after a small skirmish, the pirates were quelled, brought aboard for incarceration, and their contents confiscated. Another glorious capture in the name of the Dynasty.

"Full speed to our next destination, then we'll head home," Admiral Fal said.

"Yes Admiral," the helmsman answered and they headed off to their next pirate tip.

Return to “Space”