Helix Containment Unit

Iron Hail

Helix Containment Unit

Post by Iron Hail » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:20 pm

*An ancient device used for storing demon energy. The machine was designed and perfected by Iron Hail over many generations of experiments to create a power source that would fuel his fleets and armies for centuries. These devices were located on the ground, preferably near absorbable resources. This building produced the ground units.*
Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an 'accident' your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. I, am the Eye of the Galaxy. You, are my tool.
Iron Hail

Re: Helix Containment Unit

Post by Iron Hail » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:22 pm

*The mothership got a read out from the Containment unit. It too was functioning normally. With both status reports stored in the ship's memory bank. It's task for this planet had been accomplished.*
Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an 'accident' your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. I, am the Eye of the Galaxy. You, are my tool.
Iron Hail

Post by Iron Hail » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:09 am

*Deep within the facility stood a deactivated droid. It had the word "Anaxes" written on the left shoulder plate. The droid appeared to be standing there for centuries.*
Anaxes

Post by Anaxes » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:02 pm

::System booting up...::
The red photoreceptors that served as the droid's eyes illuminated slowly.
::Beginning diagnostic...::
::Energy Core: Critical - 15%::
::Locomotion Drives: Optimized - Negative. Functionality...::
The hulking figure straightened to an impressive height of twelve feet.
::Confirmed::
::Weapon Functionality...::
Twin quantum blades sprouted from the towering machine's wrists. An blue electric current ran between them briefly before they slid back into their hidden compartments within the droid's arm.
::Confirmed.::
::Force Connectivity...::
The air around the droid began crackling with latent power.
::Personality Core...::
::Everything seems functional. However...:: The voice had come from the mechanical terror and could, unlike the previous internal computations, be heard out loud. ::Finish the diagnostic. I have always taken care not to overlook details. I will not start now.::
The droid, humanoid in shape but easily twice the size of a standard Human, took its first step towards the main control panel of the Containment Unit. Its seemingly thin arms hung limb and trailed down to its knees, and its walk carried a hint of a hunch as it walked.
Reaching the panel, one of its cable-arms lifted to rest a three-fingered claw on the control board. Demonic energy swirled from the Containment Unit's reserve and flowed into the droid, seeming to brush away the millenniums of dust and rust which had settled upon it during its period of inactivity. The fiery glow of the droid's eyes intensified.
::Energy Core: Recharged::
::Diagnostic complete.::
::Primary mandate: Find and report to Iron Hail.::
::Very well.::
The electricity in the air crackled briefly before the Force-sensitive abomination was consumed by electricity and teleported to Raxus Prime.
The Organics are Dead.
Commencing Binary Solo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etu16HiMNJw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Iron Hail

Post by Iron Hail » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:39 am

*As soon as the station activated, it began absorbing the junk on the planet and converting it into resources to build ships and units.*
Miko Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Miko Panaka » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:59 am

A gateway opened and Miko stepped through. The screams of the living force could be heard so plainly here as the energy was ripped from the very fabric of space itself and used to power the machinations of this horrific empire. It was a second death as none other before it. He almost forgot the sheer power and genius behind Iron Hails designs. This massive forge and conduit could run indefinitely. He however wanted to see it for itself as it had been shut off so very long ago. It was only a matter of time before this deactivated site was reactivated. If he could put one out of commission, it would stave off the war effort of the machines. However there was no telling where else they could construct another one. Taris? Metellos? Anywhere with heavy materials or force presence would work. Vulpter was a junk world and as toxic as Raxus. Miko covered his nose and placed a rebreather over his face. He came alone to this place. He knew that it would be enough to cause a ripple large enough to attract the sith lord himself. That was the plan, to draw him out, and see how much of that boy was left, and worth saving.

He at once cleared his mind and reached out with the force, he was going to create a gateway and rip the very station in two. It would take most of his stamina and focus to accomplish it, but if he could knock out the containment unit, he'd also keep the force generator from being able to relay power to anything for a while. He closed his eyes and reached out with his hands, and at once could feel the metals creaking as he created the rift with his mind and the force. He had no intention of making a destination for the junk, he'd rip it apart where it was! He dug his boots into the ground and grit his teeth as he focused. He had not used his power like this since he stopped the Dynasty fleet from attacking Kiffu. He wasn't even present for the first battle with Iron Hail.

He could feel the very foundation of the structure bend apart, and he could hear it creak.
"I am the hope of the Omniverse, I am the lightbulb in the darkness, I am the bacon in the fridge for all living things that cry out in hunger, I am the Alpha and the Amiega, I am the Terror that flaps in the night! I am Miko Panaka, and I'm going to break you, like a kit-kat bar..." -Miko Panaka
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:29 am

The air swirled and formed droplets like a fog, and out of it stepped an unassuming Nautolan blue skinned nautolan blanketed in white robes. His recollecting of himself was quicker and smoother in his travels across the galaxy. Yet there was still those droplets of water still rolling down his smooth skin. His eyes were black as night and his grin bared perfectly white teeth. He was as unassuming as he possibly could be. Yet his aura was as dark and tainted as any sith, Iron Hail made no attempt to play the drug addled fool today. He made no move for the lightsaber at his belt and simply walked slowly up to Miko.

"The old grandmaster finally remembers his purpose, but sadly, I cannot allow you to destroy my foundries and plants just yet. Though that was not your intention today was it? Not entirely anyway. You sought me out, and so here I am Miko Panaka, Iron Hail back among the flesh of fools and fickle organic brains. I am surprised there were two of you capable of carrying all my power. Who knew it would be a sith? I always figured I just had to coax you. By the way, you look good for being twenty years older. What are you now sixty? Seventy?" He laughed as he continued to walk.
~Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.~
Miko Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Miko Panaka » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:42 am

He turned around and released his hands, then brought them to bear on his lightsabers. One of them was given to him by Darth Reverence, a shadow demon, it ignited in a brilliant frost blue blade, as it was powered by a frost crystal from Nazaremos. It wicked off wisps of frost as it hummed. The other blade was his first blade, he found it in a krayt dragon cave, and it ignited in a purely white prismatic blade. They were the perfect balance between the light and the dark. Miko was no Jedi, and he was no sith, he was Grey, he only ever knew balance. He scowled at the monster before him.

"Before we talk about my loss at your hands...there is something more important, Kurayami and Raul got lucky taking you down, but that boy you inhabit does not belong to you. You will give him back to me and leave the punishment up to the Greys. His justice and your justice will be very, very different. There will be no justice for you, there will be no mercy for you, there will be no return for you. Everything you are, your entire being will be destroyed and made void when I am done with you. You took years away from my family and my daughter. You took many Greys in your reign of terror. You killed Jedi, you killed mandalorians, you killed Tau Ceti, you destroyed innocents, and glassed cities. The sith thought they had an advantage, and they too deserve two fold retribution and mercy. First, I will remove you from that boy, and then I will crush the sith. That is my promise to you, Lord of Machines, and yet soon to be made into nothing, absolute utter nonexistence," Miko glared and focused on balancing himself. He felt the force swirl around him and his robes began to flutter.
"I am the hope of the Omniverse, I am the lightbulb in the darkness, I am the bacon in the fridge for all living things that cry out in hunger, I am the Alpha and the Amiega, I am the Terror that flaps in the night! I am Miko Panaka, and I'm going to break you, like a kit-kat bar..." -Miko Panaka
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:56 pm

"Oh, no, no, no. I didn't just destroy innocents, I did not just kill celestials, I ate them. I drained their life energies and ate them. For eons I saved up their energies and became as powerful as them. The very machine the ancients created in time before time ended up being the greatest tool of destruction imaginable, outlasting its creators by tens of thousands of eons. But let's not be coy about this Miko...you may have my nano virus coursing through your system. You may be as youthful now as you were in your twenties, but we know what this is. It's a test of strength, and believe me, I will destroy you here and now if you face me alone. I have an entire army and fleet I can summon here on a whim. Even you would not hold out with all your magics and intelligence. You wanted to test to see just how much of Nereus is left worth saving. I assure you, we are one in the same, my essence and bridge between data and the force, and his natural abilities, make me as powerful as I was when Raul and Kurayami both took me by surprise. You will not win, not alone. Whether you've manned up or you're still a child doesn't matter. The result will be the same, we aren't going to kill one another today. You are certainly remarkably powerful. Easily one of the four most powerful beings in the galaxy between you, Kurayami, my defected general Medrike, and of course, Gavin Phoenix. I will have a great challenge ahead of me, but if you attempt to kill me today, you will not succeed. You will need to be there for the big battle between us. All four of you will need to be there, and I sure as the GOD that I stand, I will make sure you fail today, and then too." With a wave of his hand, his saber staff twirled and broke into four smaller blades. Two for his hands, and two more hooked into ankle holsters that were clipped to his feet. He ignited the first two blades in his hands, the brilliant teal blades snap hissed to life, followed by the two on either side of his ankles, "I can see why this Sith was able to get as far as he did, he plays the village idiot, but he's a master of deception and some very interesting battle tactics. His body really isn't all that bad, aside from the lung damage. I hope you don't mind if I eat your life energy too if you don't back off after the first few minutes...or maybe I'll let you walk away so I can fight you later. I seem to be holding all the cards. I can't for the life of me fathom what makes you think you have advantage..." The air around him grew cold and crisp with ice, and his skin seemed to become tinted a shade darker. Cold vapor wisped from his nostrils and mouth as he breathed in and out. Nereus was a master of ice, but his force powers were basic at best. They only acted as a magnifier for his cryokinesis, which amplified force abilities five, even ten times their strength. But now that Iron Hail was sharing this body, there was virtually no limit to the abilities Nereus had. The boy was good, but not nearly as good as Iron Hail. In a final act, Iron Hail unclipped the robe he was wearing and whipped it with a crack. The ice shattered off of it and he tossed it to the side. He was free now to work with Nereus' awkward fighting style. He was sure Miko had not faced a style like this before.
~Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.~
Miko Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Miko Panaka » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:01 pm

A few drop units landed to either side of Miko and activated their crackling force blades, crude imitations of lightsabers, but elegant and surprisingly deadly weapons. Miko's glare left his face as he listened to Iron Hail's words. He had been reaching out in the force to find any hint of Nereus. His expression became soft and he managed a slight chuckle. He sighed and found himself completely relieved, he got the sense that Nereus was in fact not in control at all, that Iron Hail was simply able to mimic Nereus to the finest of details. Nereus was not powerful enough to resist the droid, but even Miko did not think he would have had the strength if Iron Hail decided to possess him instead of this poor boy. Though when he looked up, his scowl returned and just in time. On either side of him descended Drop Units. Newer models, reminiscent of Protectorate Star Fighters and vehicles. Miko shook his head and realized that he was outnumbered. He could sense there was at least five hundred of them. Not that it mattered. He deactivated his sabers and dropped his hands to his sides.

"A test of strength? I am no jedi, so I won't decline, and I am no sith, so it's not out of a challenge for pride and power. I am Grey, I fight purely on the grounds of balance. You are too powerful, and I will show you what I know of balance. I have no intention of winning here today, but I will find out just how much of a grip you have on Nereus', thankfully though, I can still sense him," Miko opened his palms and then closed them into fists, pulling the droids on either side of them directly againsts his hands. They were impaled against his knuckles and he force pushed them away. They fell in a crumpled heap. At that moment several more came out from their stations, in the air, on the ground. They were ready to attack him. He threw his hands up to several locations in the sky and on the ground and created several gateways to space, but they weren't normal gateways, the exit point were attached to black holes. and they sucked up the remaining droids. Miko then closed the gateways before they ended up sucking in the planet too.

He simply cocked his head to the side and reignited his sabers, and then force sped right into Iron Hails direction.
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:54 am

"Ahh me bruddah, dat be da spirit!" Iron Hail laughed and quickly holstered his blades and opened his palms, emitting green energy as brilliant as gleaming emeralds. He then brought his hands to his chin and whistled a force scream at the energy gathered, and the orb broke into thousands of shards of razor sharp ice. Then he started moving on his feet, gathering the water vapor around himself and forming a heavy chilled mist. Though the water was heavily polluted, it would suffice. Both Iron Hail and Miko would not truly be hurt in the end, chemical burns or not. Then he reactivated his blades in the mist and waited for Miko to either recover or fall back from the massive cloud that continued to grow. It was nothing like frosted fog, it had a mustard hue to it. Iron Hail was impressed by the Nautolan's skill in altering environments. He truly was a master of water and cryokinesis. He was surprised how much this boy knew of the living force. Water itself was the breadbasket for life, and it was everywhere, even in space. He was able to magnify his abilities by harnessing water around him, even on desert planets he was cunning enough and deadly enough to be a challenge. It was like shining light through a magnifying glass.
Miko Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Miko Panaka » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:29 pm

Miko felt the pain of several shards of ice piercing his Jal Shey armor. It slowed him down a bit, and he staggered to a stop. The cloud of polluted vapor burned his nostrils, but he calmed himself and tried to figure out a way to get out of the fog. The solution was rather simple actually, and he knew that if he stayed in the fog for too long, his lungs would feel the burn. In the end, there was only so much the nano machines could resist. He used a massive force wave to blast back the fog and create a clear line of sight. Nereus was in the middle of the fog cloud with a saber at the ready. Miko countered Nereus's response in kind with a crackling force destruction blast from his left palm. It ripped the air and hurled itself toward Nereus. Miko followed it up with a charge and sought to close in and finally sense whether or not there was much of Nereus left. Or if Iron Hail was indeed speaking the truth. He had to save Nereus, though the boy brought it all on himself, it was not right to let him suffer it. Iron Hail would use Nereus for his own ends.
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:14 pm

Nereus tried to smack the force destruction blast back with his saber, but it erupted on contact and blasted against Nereus. The Nautolan could feel his skin sear and bubble from the heat. He was amused at how adept Miko was with dark side powers. He smirked as his skin sizzled and popped, the feeling was gone as quick as the pain was brought on. The nerves were dead and numbed, but he could feel pins and needles as the nanovirus began to heal the wounds. The feeling began to come back quickly. He shrugged off the pain, but it was a little too late as Miko came in close. He activated his second blade and blocked Miko's charge. Then he pushed back and activated his ankle sabers. He smirked and flipped back enough to get into a position where he could use them. He danced on his tiptoes back and forth like a judo boxer ready to read Miko, but there was rhythm to his steps.

"Not even dat jedi guardian could read mah moves seen? I be fast on mah feet and heavy on dah groove!" He closed in and used a combination of heavy wrist flurries, and breakdance flips with his legs. The blades in the ankles were interesting. They only ignited when he kicked or twirled. The holsters were on centripetal hilts that made it impossible for him to cut off his own legs with his kicks and flips. He was a flurry of relentless ataru style attacks, and other forms. It was like he was sword dancing rather than fighting. He used a leg style of combat and Jar'kai.
Miko Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Miko Panaka » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:38 pm

"Nereus does not belong to you Iron Hail!" Miko was a bit surprised by the unorthodox fighting style. It was a mix of leg martial arts, dance, Jar'Kai, and a couple other forms. He did his best to block and counter attack, but it was like fighting a humanoid that could wield two double blades, or even like that ancient droid general Grievous. His defense was nearly impossible to break through, but as long as he was able to get a couple quick hits in, it would slow him down tremendously. It would mean that he would have to cut off a foot or an arm, but the Nanovirus could repair limbs completely. Even cutting off his head wouldn't guarantee a death. Miko had not tried it, but the virus was not inherently tied to its host. It was like two separate people in one body.

He twirled his sabers and counterattacked as best he could, looking for any opening, was one leg, or one arm slower than the other? Was there a hole in his form? He did not know, but he did reach into the force, and tried to connect with Nereus. Not Iron Hail, but Nereus. He was sure the man was in there, the machine lord managed to copy the nautolan's speech pattern well enough, he had to get it from somewhere. He let the containment unit in his own spine amplify his power as he delved deep, and kept up the defenses and counterattacks. It was as if his body was in two separate places at once. The machine spirit taking over the combat, while Miko probed the mind of Nereus to find out where he was.

His mind began to peel the layers of Iron Hail off, and work inwards, trying to find something, anything that made it clear that Nereus was in fact alive and not just assimilated into Iron Hail. He probed for emotions, thoughts, feelings, anything.

"Where are you?" Miko whispered into the darkness, it felt as though he wasn't even in the battle anymore, but walking in an abyss of fog and darkness.

"Where are you?" Miko called out again, "Nereus, are you here?"

He swept the air with his hand as he reached out into the void. It was murky, dark, and chaotic. There weren't any whispers but there were pings of memories, regrets, and a sensation of isolation.

"Nereus...it's Miko, I've come to find you..." He called out again, reaching into the black as deeply as he could. He could feel himself getting taxed. He swept the fog again with his hand and came across what he was looking for.

Nereus was in the darkness, curled up and nearly unmoving, "Tell her I'm sorry..."

"Nereus?" Miko approached slowly, the man looked emaciated and cold.

"Tell her I'm sorry..." Nereus muttered again.

"Tell who?" Miko knelt beside him and laid his hand on his shoulder, hesitantly at first, but when he did, he could feel exactly what Nereus was feeling, regret of an unfathomable scale. Miko felt crushed by a ten thousand pound hammer, but the image he recieved was of a woman of fair blonde hair, gentle white skin, but with a malicious smirk, and volatile disposition.

"Who is she?" Miko asked as he could feel the connection breaking.

Nereus turned and looked up to him, "Siren...but she likes blondie...she called me fishboy...tell her I'm sorry..."

Miko processed as best he could, and nodded, "I'll make sure you can apologize personally, when this is all over."

Nereus said nothing else and stared off into the black of the void.

Miko took his hand off of Nereus' shoulder but then felt pings of heat against his shoulder, side, and leg, and the connection broke. He felt himself rolling like a rag doll against the ground and being stopped by a large rock. He looked down, his left leg, right shoulder and his left side had been hit with several lightsaber cuts. He tried to stand but couldn't, so he sat up against the rock and looked over to Nereus who had a devilish grin of victory on his face.
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:22 am

"I do not know what you were doing, but I assure you Nereus is dead, and it looks like you will be too. Or, I could just keep your body and use you as a second host. I have options," Nereus shrugged with a laugh as he walked up to Miko. He deactivated his blades and cracked his knuckles. The man was sure of victory at this point. Though he turned around and looked up at the sky, feeling a ripple in the force, someone from Nereus' past was coming here. It was a familiar presence, but different. It wasn't Cyrus...but someone of the same power and lineage. Nereus looked back to Miko and ignited his blade again.

"I believe I won't be able to keep you for myself after all, a shame really..." He twirled his blade and thrusted it in Miko's direction, aiming directly for his chest.
Miko Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Miko Panaka » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:24 am

Miko gathered what energy he had left and managed a small gateway. He rolled through it and it closed behind him mere seconds before Nereus' blade made an impact. Miko was unsure of where he made the gateway, but he knew he had to be somewhere else. He just hoped he remembered where that somewhere else was supposed to be.
Aria Theron

Post by Aria Theron » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:42 pm

*The doorway to the containment entrance opened and a flood or pure energy; a dark energy poured into the containment. The glossy black armor guarding against radiation and the toxic environment.

The door close behind her as she looked around the area. Her radiation sensor indicated a stable environment. Her helmet separated into a dozen pieces and folded into the back of her armor exposing her jet black and silver accented hair. Tied back with a small black and silver crown that contoured to her head.

Physically she had not changed in the 12 years she had been away. Her eyes an even colder Ice Blue. Uncharacterisitc of the Sith. They pierced everything including souls. One soul in particular was her target, thoigh there was something else, something not biological resonating here.

She cautiously took her first step, then the next until they became rhythm. Her twin saber bolas clanking against each other with each step until she stoped. Spotting in the Distance her once apprentice, now stronger in the force but that force being in conflict it seemed. She spoke in a quiet but powerful voice.*

Nereus. . . It has been a while.
You were sentanced to death the day you were born. I'm just speeding up the process.

Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT_lO7CYWnA
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:18 am

Nereus extinguished his teal blade and turned around casually, and clipped his hilt back to his belt. He dusted off his shoulders as best he could. His skin still prickled and tingled from the burns he received from Miko's force destruction abilities. He nodded and bowed politely to Aria, and gave her a small smile. He looked genuinely pleased to see her, like a proud student awaiting his mentor's approval. It had been quite a while, twelve years without hearing from her. Iron Hail would be able to mask his presence well enough, he was after all, a machine within an organic body. He pulled from Nereus' memory, and 'remembered' that she could read minds, the nano machines would keep him hidden, but there would be confliction within the force. That could be taken multiple ways, Iron Hail felt himself safe, as long as he projected Nereus out enough.

"Ey! Mastah Aria! Good to be seen you! Been too long! I been travlin 'round dah galaxy and doin' and learnin' all kinda tings! I figgured dat be da best ting ta do whit you gone and such! Now look at me! Look at dis! Activated and ready tah go!" He laughed a little as he walked over to her and rubbed his hands together with an accomplished smile. Truth be told he was proud that everything was working as best it could. So why not flaunt the truth?
Aria Theron

Post by Aria Theron » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:22 pm

*She giggled a bit at his accent. Even now it still amused her. She was equally amused by his rather welcoming greeting. Something that she was not expecting considering how long she had been away for over 12 years.

Activated. A strange word to use when describing a state of being she thought to herself. Him coming here during his exploration was equally confusing. The voices of minds spoke to here though there were gaps in his mind. She looked into his eyes a moment. It was as if though he switched between memories, of which she could not access. Her gaze broke and drifted to beyond Nereus.

She took some steps passed him observing the area and what appeared to be evidence of a battle taking place.

You've gotten stronger in my absence. Im impressed. I regret I had to disappear for as long as I did. . . but it was necessary.

*She scuffed some of the burn and scoring on the ground with her boot.*

It would seem you were in a battle. You still stand so i assume you were victorious; yet the body of your opponent is missing. Shown mercy or ran like a coward?
You were sentanced to death the day you were born. I'm just speeding up the process.

Theme:
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:15 pm

"Oh yeah, dat be Miko Panaka...grey and cray as all dah colorless Jedi. He escaped wit his doorway magics. He be nosy and noisy dat one!" Nereus laughed.

"He no much care for me seen? Been working wit dah sith jujus and machine nanonos. He ran off through a hole he made. I be swimmin in powah and clanks! I can do tings with dah machines now. Can also do tings, many tings with dah force!" Nereus chuckled.

"Nah nahh, no aplogies, we be doing our tings and that tings. Now we meet again. Dah force be a strange thing yah! How be Siren and tings? I miss dah blondie!" Nereus smirked and turned around to face Aria.
Aria Theron

Post by Aria Theron » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:23 pm

*She listened curiously as he spoke in his unique tongue. Extra curious about his machine interest. She added her though a on the machines and Miko, kicking off the dirt from her boot.*

Hmmm, I see. Explains why you're here. I've never cared one way or another about machines. Though unchecked the machine empire poses a unique threat to this galaxy. Nano technology especially. Left unchecked they can spread like a virus. Though, programmed they could seek out our enemies and destroy them from within. Curious what your interest is with the machines. Planning to use their own nanotechnology to your will?

*She seemed genuinely interested in his involvement with machine empire tech, though equally cautious. There was still something not quite right with him. She took a deep breath changing the subject to Siren. She knew he had a connection to Siren in some form. How deep would be a probe into his mind that she really had no interest in.*

. . . Siren is. . . well. . . her body anyways is dead. After she retrieved her DNA store and memory node from the Tau Ceti, Cyrus issued her execution order. If she couldn't be controlled she was a liability. He had her executed. Well. . . mostly.

Theme:
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:04 pm

Nereus could feel a scream surge from within him, but made no outward signs of vocalization. It was a pain that even Iron Hail could not completely suppress. Nereus rubbed chin and looked down a moment in deep contemplation. He sighed and thought over her statements to his questions, he figured it was best to give her a visual representation of what he had been working on over the past twelve years. Why not? If anything there was truly nothing anyone could do to stop the progress at this point.

"Sorry to hear about her...she was, heh, we got along rather well. I had planned on seeing her after everything had been completed," His dialect normalized as he had heard the terrible news, and had to exert a bit more force power to control the emotions. He was aware that Aria knew that his dialect fluctuated between normal dialogue and inane babble.

"You ahh, it's not so much of well...using their nano technology to their will, as it is so much using them to my will. I infused my body with sith magics and their nanovirus, and have been able to assimilate well...heh," He snapped his fingers and the contaiment unit roared and whirred, and before aria's very eyes, five hundred drop units were built in seconds and turned and saluted Nereus and Aria. Nereus placed his hands behind his back and walked up on Aria's right side.

"The short answer is you and I have been extremely busy, the long answer is that the droids are now under my thumb, through magics, and their own nanovirus. Twelve years is quite a long time, but that dream has finally been realized after your absence. I'm not the bumbling fool I once was, well, maybe still a little foolish. A shame I won't be able to share this accomplishment with Siren. I'm sure she would have liked to have been involved. Also, it's not the Tau Ceti anymore, it's the Lux Dynasty. Raul was supplanted by a coup, and now has a lesser roll on Nam Chorios. However now the Lux Dynasty is more powerful and has more allies than the Tau Ceti ever did, that is a problem, and the Jedi have a new Grandmaster, since their pyrrhic victory on Metellos," He mused as he spoke.
Aria Theron

Post by Aria Theron » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:04 am

*She listened intently while observing the impressive developments in front of her. Thinking of course how she might benefit from an ally with this much resources.*

You've certainly been busy. Interesting to hear the shift in the Tau Ceti. And a new grand master. . . we need to being the sith out of hiding again before the Jedi get too emboldened to do as they please. Spreading their false narrative of peace through some misguided and bastardized excuse of the force.

*She thought again about Siren. Perhaps she may be of some use after all. She glanced over at Nereus.*

. . . There is a way to bring her back. . .

Theme:
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:57 pm

"The sith are right where I need them to be, they are not ready yet. They are scattered across the galaxy, and I have agents seeking them out as we speak. Once we have collected as many as we can, they will be a sizable force along with what I have gathered from the Machine Empire. If the Therian Empire wants to aid in the efforts, I will be more than willing to let you in on it. We could use all the help for the push against the galaxy. As you said, the sith have been quiet too long, and the Jedi have just recovered from their loss against the Kothryn on Metellos fourteen years ago. Though I would argue that the ones spreading peace through the galaxy for the past while have been the Dynasty, and their Goddess. I think this has been the first time the Jedi have truly stepped up to the plate in terms of what they were known for," Nereus took out his datapad and typed in a few coordinates and sent them away.

"I'll show you all that I have accomplished, but it will take a bit for it to show up. As for Siren, I would like to see her again. I am sad to know that she was killed. but how could you bring her back?" He asked, still feeling the yearning in his heart from his host. It was a strange feeling, organic emotions were so useless and dangerous.
Aria Theron

Post by Aria Theron » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:18 pm

*She nodded in agreement with the assessment of the Sith.*

I would like to see what you have been up to. What the sith have lacked is not in their own a fault, but the fault that the sith have not had a true leader; a true dark lord for a long time. Their lack in leadership has lead to the rise of many who claim the mantle of dark lord but fail to execute. It is this reason the Therian Empire was often reluctant to support the Sith on a political and military level. Without a leader, there is no front.

. . . .though it seems you're making efforts to organize the sith again. . . Perhaps a calling you see for yourself?

*She didn't suspect that was his intention but she needed to know who she could seek as an ally and who was a threat. A mans intentions on a grand scale were necessary for her to understand.*

As for Siren. I know your connection with he was strong. When my father had her executed. He executed her clone. Her memories and DNA still preserved. He for whatever reason never thought to destroy them so they remain in one of the vaults at the imperial palace.

He would never let anyone put their hands on it again due to the risk she could potential pose to us. I think he overcalculated that risk and well, Cyrus is no longer capable of making decisions for the Empire. If you can obtain the means and technology to clone and restore her memories; she can be with you again. . . just as you remembered her.

Theme:
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:53 am

"The fruits of my labor should be here soon, Lord Aria. I decided to devise an old tactic, one head and many many arms. So even if I was to die, my ideas would live on. I will insure my plan succeeds well beyond me. I hope to restablish the sith, my goal initially was to rebuild the Therian Empire when you all fell silent so long ago. I can honestly say I have achieved that. Possibly more. I would go as far to say I am that leader, and a threat to you, never. Though like I have said, I have been a busy apprentice in my beloved master's absence," Nereus chuckled and nodded to her as she spoke about siren, finding a ping of sadness again at the mention of her death. The concept of sadness was so strange to him, but there it was. Another scream from within, and he nearly felt tears well up in his eyes. The man was truly head over heels for that psychotic rager, but to each their own. He'd have to see how Koyi was after all of this. Perhaps that would satiate the man trapped inside.

"An unfortunate end, to such a remarkable woman...I would have liked to have come back to her after my training under you was complete, that was my initial plan after all. Whisked her away to wherever you would have assigned me to once I was satisfactory in your eyes. You have some recollection then. What have you been up to these past twelve years while your father lays in a capsule? You could have written, I was around, and I still have the same datapad..." What was this? A ping of bitterness now that his hosts plans had not worked out so well for him? He checked his datapad, ETA of his fruits was five minutes. He'd impress Aria well beyond her expectations of a simple Helix Containment unit.

"I'd certainly like that, to see her again, I've missed her," To which to a degree was true, and some fabricated from memories pulled.
Aria Theron

Post by Aria Theron » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:07 am

*Aria knew there was still more to what was going on here than a simple ambition to grow an army and gain Sith Control. She listened to his words, trying rk see through them. She couldn't shake the feeling that there was a puppet, and a puppet master. To what degree and who was her question. Having the machines under Sith control could prove to be of use, though it was a gamble that struck a look of concern on her face as Nereus mentions the fruits of his labor.

*I guess I owe you some history for these last 12 years. As you know my father was a human once. A battle with his former master leaving him death or an experiment of Sith alchemy. He wasn't given the choice in the matter and so he was made what he is now. That genetic modification of course passed on to my brother and me.

It comes with its drawbacks and he had been falling ill, doing well to hide it. We took him far from this galaxy. On old acquaintance knowing of a way to correct the sickness; though it didn't go as planned. His sickness accelerated and it was then that we believed he was lost. We put him in a stasis unit while researching the old alchemists methods to find some way to reverse it. My brother and I knew if it happened to him, it would happen to us.

So. . . we placed the empire under controlled of the Consulate and ordered all major military operations to stand down. Keeping the Empire localized and relatively out of the eye of any potential threats.

We took our father and left the galaxy. To find a world safe enough to never be bothered while we did our research. Little did we know it would take us 12 years to return. We couldn't risk telling anyone where we were going or why. My father still remains in his stasis, though on occassion the force cries out from it. I wonder if sometimes it would be best to put him out of his misery than to keep him there. . .

*She paused a bit, feeling she was just rambling. *

Siren. . . after You are done here, return with me to the Therian Empire and Siren will be entrusted to your care. I have no need for her. And as for the Sith, good luck. Perhaps you will succeed where others have not. My father tried it once but it seemed the Sith had grown complacent in their inaction. As your former master i can give you the most important lesson and say It would be wise to trust no one in this endeavor. Not even these machines.

Theme:
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:46 pm

"And here all this time I thought you were energy vampires, shows what I paid attention to under your teachings," Nereus chuckled, "A shame about your father, he's a remarkable and powerful man. I do hope he recovers, I think the sith will need everyone it can gather for what will come. If anything I think our biggest opponent will be the Lux Dynasty and her Queen. There is some mystical power that the protectorate has always followed and drawn from to gain it's zealous strength and faith. I think this entity is a real one, and the biggest problem. The Jedi put a wrench into things for sure however. I was surprised by their new leader's tenacity. She is doing exactly the same thing as I have been doing, searching for the lost," He sighed and looked back to her.

"It sounds like his body is rejecting itself, a sort of auto immune disorder? Interesting, there are not many sith alchemists in the galaxy anymore. It's a lost art, only obtainable by holocrons these days, unless you can find someone who teaches it. Even then if you find a teacher, it can prove to be unteachable," he shook his head before he began to ramble.

The Therian Empire was a sleeping giant that even Iron Hail forgot to see, twelve years is a long time, more than enough for a faction to recover and grow. He guessed the empire was still at its former strength, but just as she said though, silent. A major power house in coruscant and at a central hub of influence, could prove useful or detrimental if they discovered the truth about his return from death. His own agents would remain anonymous for now.

"You would do that for me? Allow me to resurrect her and take her away from the Empire?" Nereus tilted his head curiously as he pondered the idea.
Aria Theron

Post by Aria Theron » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:49 pm

My brother and I are Force Vampires, by birth. My father was the unfortunate one who had his genetic code manipulated by the alchemists. Im nor sure that was their intent but that's what happened. And you're likely correct his body is rejecting itself. Perhaps a strain of humanity trying to break loose. Regardless we have no way to stop what is going on. . . though sometimes I hear the force scream im even greater darkness from his cell. As if though perhaps he is not dying, but . . .

*She paused for a moment and shook her head. Appearing to hold back a tear. She took a deep breath and quickly changed the subject.*

Anyways yes I mean every word. Siren is yours. I believe we even still have her armor sitting around somewhere. Perhaps you could convince her to be an ally rather than an enemy. It would serve her better anyways. Would be a litty to have to kill her again.

Theme:
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Nereus shook his head, "I appreciate it, but I have no intention of bringing her back until this war is over and decisive. I'd rather keep her to myself, and free of the hostilities that are soon to come. I have in mind a long and bloody campaign to reunite the sith and bring about true balance to the force. I am tired of all this pseudo nonsense that the Dynasty has been spewing, and the Jedi are far too lax and apathetic to truly make a difference in the galaxy. If we have victory I can rest easy, and if I lose, well I'm going to make sure Siren and I are far away from this place."

Return to “Vulpter”