Council Meeting Chambers

Arielle

Re: Council Meeting Chambers

Post by Arielle » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:26 pm

"We lost Kamino, and Mon cal? In such a short time? What are we going to do? It'll make finding lost Jedi difficult if we cannot replenish resources." The thought of losing her dad chilled her to the bone, she never thought that such a thing was possible, but Jedi were peacekeepers, things happened as she discovered on Bakura awhile ago.
"I feel there is more to this too," She remarked as she noted her mother's expression.
The Force, Family, Nature, and friends, the basic four things to lead a full life, a life of perpetual growth in body, mind and spirit. All are intertwined with the force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxDS106Xf-E
Tatiana

Post by Tatiana » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:18 pm

<<There is...>> she said and nodded to the new presence she felt enter the room, but did not greet them yet. <<The mid rim has been ransacked by the sith and machines as well. Naboo subjugated itself, abdicating from their position of neutrality and opted for the protection of the Machines and sith. The Council of Knowledge is effectively inaccessible. Many smaller mandalorian worlds have fallen to decisive attacks in that sector as well.>> Tatiana sighed with a slight defeated wheeze that many who knew her were used to. As she was mute due to vocal damages. <<Our window to act is shrinking and our ability to counterattack is minimal.>>
She then turned her focus, as best a blind miralukan could, to John and his visitors, <<John my love, do bring your friends forward, I think I recognize at least one of them. Tell me your names, so that I may greet you in kind, I am Tatiana Grand Master of the Coruscant Jedi Temple. I see you've met my husband John, and the fiery redhead in front of you is Arielle, my daughter. Her master Khan is right beside her. We were in the middle of a briefing but it can be put aside for the moment.>>
Jaden Kath

Post by Jaden Kath » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:31 pm

Tatiana wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:18 pm
She then turned her focus, as best a blind Miralukan could, to John and his visitors. <<John my love, do bring your friends forward, I think I recognize at least one of them. Tell me your names, so that I may greet you in kind, I am Tatiana Grand Master of the Coruscant Jedi Temple. I see you've met my husband John, and the fiery redhead in front of you is Arielle, my daughter. Her master Khan is right beside her. We were in the middle of a briefing but it can be put aside for the moment.>>
*The first thing that struck Jaden was the sudden contrast between the Council Chamber and the halls below them. The halls had been bustling with children, soldiers, and others going about their business. The Council Chamber felt much more somber. The sheets covering the chairs in the chamber heightened the feeling.
Jaden stepped forward. Enough with ghosts for the moment. Time to face the present.*

"I'm Jaden Kath. I understand that Mission has already told you about the Nexus World and why so many Jedi disappeared years ago?"
You can strip away the Force and scrap my lightsabers, but I'll still be a Jedi at heart. Always have been...and always will be.

"Congratulations, Jaden. You're the only thing standing between innocent people and a fate worse than death. What are you going to do?"
Kven Bralor
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Kven Bralor » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:29 pm

K’ven remained somewhat near Jaden. For the sake of past habits here, the warrior carried his helmet. He was an auburn haired man, slightly tan, about forty years old. His armor was olive brown with a vividly red Mandalorian insignia across the left shoulder. On his right shoulder was a more subtle Jedi symbol, silver with 3 yellow stars. K’ven wore a simple lightsaber hilt among his weapons, which had nothing in common with the rest of his utilitarian gear.

He acknowledged the three Jedi in the nearly empty Council Chamber besides Jaden. Their briefing seemed to trail off into silence, but K’ven realized after a beat that the Force Users were probably communicating mentally. When Tatiana’s telepathy reached out to include his own mind, the Mando’ad ticked his jaw slightly, but allowed himself to “hear” whatever she or another might direct at him. He thought he had a memory of seeing a cautious Tatiana once in the Fountain Rooms with her infant child, but he’d been decades younger then and his attention had been fixed on a different young Temple woman.

“K’ven Bralor. My wife and daughter… belonged here.”
"If the sky comes falling down... For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."
- "Hey Brother"
Tatiana

Post by Tatiana » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:52 pm

Tatiana nodded to Jaden, recognizing him and surprisingly the other man as well. Her lips curled into a hopeful smile as they introduced themselves and asked questions. She projected her ability to whisper to both Jaden and K'ven with ease. <<Yes Jaden, Arielle informed me of Mission's words, and I take comfort that it was not due to Metellos. I believe you are on the list of missing Jedi from that campaign. And K'ven, a pleasure to meet you, I hope we find your wife and daughter and get you back in touch with the rest of the Mandalorians. Both of you, it had been quite some time much has changed. I am thankful you came back. What can I do for you both?>>
Jaden Kath

Post by Jaden Kath » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:29 pm

"Well...is the Raven Sentinel still in the Temple Hangars? And what happened to the quarters of the Jedi who were transported to the Nexus World?"

*Jaden hadn't left much behind in his quarters when he had been teleported to the Nexus World, although he could use a change of clothes. The cloak that he had gotten from Bakura had the least wear and tear, simply because he had worn it for about a day. It had been slightly over a day since he had reappeared in the known galaxy, twenty years after first disappearing. He had a lot of catching up to do.*
You can strip away the Force and scrap my lightsabers, but I'll still be a Jedi at heart. Always have been...and always will be.

"Congratulations, Jaden. You're the only thing standing between innocent people and a fate worse than death. What are you going to do?"
Tatiana

Post by Tatiana » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:20 pm

<<Your ship is still right where you left it, as is your abode. I cannot say how well your clothes will fit after twenty years. I made sure to keep missing Jedi's rooms as orderly as the day they left.>> Tatiana replied and hoped to project reassurance to Jaden, <<Are you leaving us so soon?>>
Kven Bralor
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Kven Bralor » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:29 pm

K'ven felt himself caught between a frown and a confused chuckle when Tatiana mentioned reuniting him with his own people, but he dropped the thought as one that didn't matter. Now that Jaden was here, the Mando'ad had his own family to continue searching for with any time and resources he could spare. Alor Koht would be needing him back shortly, but K'ven was waiting to hear which of the camps she was working at after the last attacks. He gathered his thoughts and replied as simply as possible.

“Thank you. My wife is called Emeline. Her whole name is long, but she'd go by Emeline Bralor. Em should have photo images in her file here. She was brown hair, brown eyes, pale. Not tall. We have two daughters. Chessa Bralor was ten years when Jaden last saw her. I don’t know if she’s lost through time as a child, or whether she’s grown. Chessa was a youngling when they all vanished. Brown hair and curls… brown eyes. Polite. With a beautiful smile.. Besides that, I don’t know what she looks like now. Our younger daughter is Reverie Bralor. I’ve never seen her.”

It always pained K’ven to hear himself say that.

“Reverie was born seven months after. Mission and Jaden say she's brown haired. Spunky like fire. She was at least eight years when they saw her last. Jaden fell through time. I don’t know whether any of mine did. If any of you find any trace of any of them... I’ll owe you greatly for it.”
"If the sky comes falling down... For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."
- "Hey Brother"
Tatiana

Post by Tatiana » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:15 pm

<<I can't say pictures would do me much good, I am Miraluka after all. As for the name, I recognize it, and I feel we have met before, Bralor, why I was so quick to mention the Mandalorians, they've changed as well. Whatever assistance you need we will do our best to provide it to find your family. We are under a great deal of pressure as to what we can dedicate resources to. The Machines have been anything but merciful to us in the past few weeks. Mission was on Ilum, and headed to the northern region of the Unknown Sector with another band of Mandalorians, I believe from the same clan of Erril Winterhold and Lianna Koht. As for your family they are not here, and I wish they were. Khan and Arielle are back from mission, and may be willing to help with that if you need them. We also have clones, and other personnel we can have accompany you.>> She touched their minds gently, with great care. She was not about to unload the last week's troubles, let alone twenty year's worth, and quite frankly, there was not much to tell beyond the last few years with the resurgence of Iron Hail and his alliance with the sith.
Jaden Kath

Post by Jaden Kath » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:22 pm

*Jaden felt some relief that both his ship and quarters were still there. He had to admit that the Grandmaster had a point: he may be nearly forty years old, but there was no guarentee that most of the clothes that were left behind would still fit.*

"I don't know what I would be able to do against the Machine Empire, but I can assist K'ven Bralor in his search. And if things are as bad as they seem, finding the rest of the Jedi is that much more important. Mission had to escape from Christophsis, I was transported to Bakura, and Force knows where everyone else was sent."

*Jaden's final vision on Bakura came to mind.*

"Possibly somewhere in the Unknown Regions. Or somewhere else."

Kven Bralor
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Kven Bralor » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:00 am

K'ven shook his head. He knew it had been wishful thinking that any of his girls were here, he'd just needed to check anyway when he'd come this close. "Thank you. Your resources are as strained as ours, so I won't ask more. If you ran into Mission and others from Koht, it was probably her sister or some of Damien's boys. A lot of them run flights together. Leyana is my commander." Not his chieftain, as K'ven had no desire to step away from honoring his own kin and clan, but he'd flown and stood beside Alor Koht since his youth.

"I'll need return to one of the refugee cities soon. There'll be more wounded and work to be done after the last tragedies."

He glanced at Jaden. "I don't know where I'm going yet... You're welcome, but I won't ask you to either. I don't have anywhere else promising to search now unless something changes. Maybe we'll find a clue, or you'll feel something... or whatever lead Mission has might be good."
- "Hey Brother"
Kahn

Post by Kahn » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:20 pm

Kahn merely stood back and listened as Tatiana began explaining the situation, then diverted his attention to the newcomers and their conversation. A lot was happening and fast. Soon, there would be nothing they could do. They’d have to make a move soon.
“No matter the circumstances of one's birth, the life they choose will always be theirs and theirs alone.”

Kahn's Theme
Tatiana

Post by Tatiana » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Tatiana nodded with a knowing smile, <<It would also not be right to expect or ask you two to help in the war efforts when you have just gotten back here. Things are pretty dire, but it would not be fair to bring you all into it yet without getting adjusted back into the Temple. You both have your own things to accomplish first, and I would rather not keep you from them. Be careful as you travel, the mid rim has become cut off, and the Machines have pressed their advance in multiple directions. I'd advise staying away from Naboo.>>
Jaden Kath

Post by Jaden Kath » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:17 pm

*Jaden nodded. Dropping out of hyperspace anywhere near Naboo would likely cause much more harm than good, and the Raven Sentinel wasn't equipped to take on a capital ship.*

"I've heard that they signed a non-aggression pact with the Machine Empire."

*Then he straightened and faced the Council.*

"If that is all, Masters, K'ven Bralor, I'll check out my quarters and ship."

Kven Bralor
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Kven Bralor » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:50 pm

K'ven met Jaden's eyes, acknowledging his goodbye with a nod and a tight smile. He'd taken two days away to give Jaden transport here. K'ven had held the shred of hope that if the sudden events the Force users experienced had lead to any fragment of news about his family, someone here might have known. But he hadn't really expected them to. The Temple was in as cornered and bleak a state as the rest of the galaxy.

K'ven had no resources left that he hadn't already committed to his own people. Not wanting to take more of their time, the Mando'ad nodded thanks to the other three Jedi, albeit more for the sighted two's benefit than for the Miraluka.

"K'oyacyi. Stay alive. If we meet in worse times, I'll do what I can to have your back. Hopefully it's in better or in the next life... I'm grateful for your time."

Unsure what else he could say, K'ven nodded to John Bickket and the various Jedi and left the Council room.
- "Hey Brother"
Tatiana

Post by Tatiana » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:12 am

Tatiana turned her attention towards John, Khan, and Arielle as the others left the room, <<I think Arielle has done well. I believe your mission abroad was a success you two. Congratulations on a successful mission. I believe our recent activity has spurred hope in the revitalization of the Jedi Order. We have lit the fires of hope in the force, as the Dynasty has done with hope in safeguarding. Times have changed, minds have changed. I am not going to prove old stereotypes wrong at this point. We have found Jedi, we have found others that by proxy are also looking for others. We discovered that a force nexus caused the Great Disappearance. For what we know of it, it would be wise to keep it a secret. We have enemies among the machines, and most likely enemies that have likely remained hidden deliberately. Our focus now, is continuing to rebuild and prepare for whatever the Dynasty and the Republic has in store for Iron Hail and his Sith allies. We still have a job to do, but our search will temporarily end. We got the message out, that we are strong, and not willing to stand idle. Meditate on all that has happened Khan and Arielle, and strengthen your bond together, we will need you both in the coming days and months as this campaign continues on. And John, make sure our armies are ready, in whatever way you can.>>
Kahn

Post by Kahn » Sat May 11, 2019 1:15 pm

Kahn nodded with a bow. "Of course, Master Tatiana. Let’s go, Arielle."
“No matter the circumstances of one's birth, the life they choose will always be theirs and theirs alone.”

Kahn's Theme
Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Raith Dorn » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:17 pm

Raith contacted the Jedi Temple and left a message, ::Grandmaster Tatiana, I hope you are well. I have urgent and unsettling news. My probes in the midrim detected two massive fleet jumps to the core worlds. I suspect they are massing there to attack Coruscant. Prepare with the republic as necessary.::
Droids are better...people just make problems.
Tatiana

Post by Tatiana » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:26 am

Tatiana was alarmed but at the same time, relieved she had answers to the tremors in the force. The enemy was fixed on them. A final blow against them. She nodded and replied back on her braille datapad. ::Thank you for your report, will you be coming to our aid as well or are you going to watch for additional attacks against our forces elsewhere? If not, then fear not, the Jedi and Republic have never been under better hands now that they are alligned with the Dynasty for this campaign. Chancellor Lux will aid us I am sure.::
Tatiana

Post by Tatiana » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:28 pm

Tatiana sunk into her chair, and reached out in the force to feel for her husband, it wasn't too hard, <<John my love, the Mandalore informed me that the Sith and Machines are planning an assault on Coruscant soon. We need to prepare.>>
John Bickket

Post by John Bickket » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:33 pm

::I'll begin the process now, and I'll keep it subtle, I don't want to scare the younglings,:: John sent a message back.

Return to “Renewed Jedi Temple”