Uhl Turhaya Cathedral and Market Place

Kurayami Bloodborn

Re: Uhl Turhaya Cathedral and Market Place

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:56 pm

The Sith likely are not operating from any place overly centralized, at least that would be my guess as to why Anaxes brought them to a central location. Though if they are in an academy it is one that was either recently established or one that has long been forgotten. I will look into both possibilities, though it will be hard to track down. The Mandalorians may have a semblance of a fleet ready to repel at least a small Sith strike force.

*The urgency did not go unnoticed, but Kurayami wasn't entirely sure where to start checking. His best bet was likely to just send recon probes out in each sector including the Unknown Regions.*

I do agree that we should shore up what defenses we can with what time we have left, both on Mandalorian worlds and our own. How we go about this is up to you Queen Vanessa. Why should the Sith care what Nereus is? The fact that they have remained in the shadows is not overly surprising, they fell from power so quickly and for so long that any advantage they can get they will take. Nereus is just as much an asset as a puppet to them.
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself, first as a dark demon
As a demon it uses it's power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies
However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns...
Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
The demon soars through dark skies
Fear and death trail its shadow beneath
Until men united wield a hallowed sabre
In final reckoning, the beast is slain
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man
His own blood and madness soon cover the earth
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light.
Vanessa Lux

Post by Vanessa Lux » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:48 am

"We don't know what Anaxes did, or who he brought together, for all we know he could have brought the generals to the Sith, or all the sith to Raxus. He's a prime target, and most likely a protected one. We should try to at least predict where they will strike from depending on where they consolidated their forces. My guess is Nereus will spend his resources attacking us, while using his sith pawns to strike at our allies. Sadly we may have to wait for him to strike first before we know where to shore up. To Sarian's credit, there are at least twelve well connected and established Mandalorian worlds that are the lifeblood of the Mandalorian people. Some moreso than others, but I'd suggest evacuating the smaller populated ones," She said.
Vanessa Lux: "I want freedom, the freedom to take what I want, and give as much as I want. That's what true freedom is."

Samantha 'Harpy' Lux: "You'll love what I'll let you do to me, until it's my turn."

Jessica 'Jester' Lux: "Sally Wally likes to play, likes to chop things in messy ways, when Sally Wally's had her spree, she chops again out of glee!"
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:56 pm

I am basing my analysis on what I felt through the Force, and the techniques I know of that could cause such an immense after effect. Also the 'shockwave' so to speak, originated in the Mid RIm, nowhere near the Machines known bases of operation. Pinning down the exact location would have been possible during the event had it been less of a slap in the face, my head still hurts from that. Anaxes is most definitely going to be well protected, but that is why we need to draw their main forces away from him. Our biggest issue is the rate at which they can produce new units. Nereus knows his other forces would not be able to stand against us nearly as well as he himself can, so I have no doubt he will be target us and Miko especially. Long standing grudge between those two.

As for the Mandalorian worlds and evacuating them I have been keeping in contact with someone who has been keeping tabs on the populace from afar. She will make sure that the civilian population is well hidden in places unknown to the Machines. I have been keeping her well supplied with stealth capable ships and sensor-proofed safehouses across the galaxy. Just worry about shoring up defenses on the worlds, the people will be safe. Given that we do know the location Anaxes brought them all to is in the Mid Rim, I will have her concentrate evacuations from there, and work outward.

*Kurayami went silent for a few moments as he composed and sent the encrypted message to begin evacuation of all Mandalorian worlds in the Mid Rim, leaving only the military forces of each.*

Evacuation has begun. It will take time for them to get in place, but once that is done, complete evacuation should take only a week at most for the more populated worlds. Gotta say I hired her because she's really damn good at getting people outta places with utmost efficiency.
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself, first as a dark demon
Vanessa Lux

Post by Vanessa Lux » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:42 am

"I'll work on moving resources to the Mid Rim. Maybe we can set up a base of operations for anything that Iron Hail has in mind. Then again we could be entering the mid rim outmanned and outgunned. But if you and Anguish are so sure about the Mid Rim, then we should send support there at once. I'll send ten cross bearer legions there, and a legion of Knights. If that's where it all starts, we can't let it slip into other regions of space," she nodded determined.
Vanessa Lux: "I want freedom, the freedom to take what I want, and give as much as I want. That's what true freedom is."

Samantha 'Harpy' Lux: "You'll love what I'll let you do to me, until it's my turn."

Jessica 'Jester' Lux: "Sally Wally likes to play, likes to chop things in messy ways, when Sally Wally's had her spree, she chops again out of glee!"
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:32 pm

It is hard to know where exactly to concentrate resources there, but we cannot spread our forces too thin either. As for a base of operations I will leave that decision up to you on where to establish one, if that is the direction you decide to take. It is entirely possible that the Machines expected such a response, but it seems unlikely. I would hazard a guess that they are thinking we will be entirely reactionary instead of proactive in defending the Mid Rim.

*He nodded to Vanessa. He couldn't blame her misgivings about the location and sending support, especially if it proved only to be a feint. He reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder, his tone of voice communicated that though he wasn't entirely sure, he was doing the best with what he had. Still, the edge of confidence and determination was there as well.*

I understand your misgivings, and I wasn't entirely sure where the ripples emanated from at first, but Medrike managed to pin it to the Mid Rim, and once I was able to calm my mind enough I was able to see she was right. Even this is not a guarantee, but the future is never set in stone. It is unfortunately, the best chance we have to take action before things intensify. Unfortunately I feel that in the end, no matter our efforts this will turn into a galaxy wide conflict. We will do all we can to keep that from happening though.
Vanessa Lux

Post by Vanessa Lux » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:02 pm

"It would need to be remote but have enough resources to keep an army in place. Kashyykk may be a possibility. Naboo is a neutral system, it would do no good housing an army there. Perhaps we can use that as a staging ground, using one of our mobile genesis facilities as an outpost. I know I stated that I do not wish to appear reactionary, but we need to be proactive. A full invasion force of bearers knights and sisters would spark too much attention on the other side of that argument as well. Perhaps sending Shas'o to scout?" She looked up thoughtfully to Kurayami.

Protectorate of Anguish

Post by Protectorate of Anguish » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:15 am

A templar rippled in front of both of them and handed a datapad with a holo projection of the latest holonet report, "Naboo, has been subjugated by the SIth and the Machines..."
Vanessa Lux

Post by Vanessa Lux » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:42 pm

Vanessa looked at the Holonet feed and her eyes grew as wide as saucers, "willingly? Naboo gave their neutrality over to the Sith and Machines? It's not even one of our worlds we protect. How? And who are those two...Sophia? Is Sophia Valca standing next to that woman?"

She handed the datapad over to Kurayami, "Looks like we may have a lead after all."

Kiffu Guardians

Post by Kiffu Guardians » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:37 am

A transmission came from the Kiffu Guardians. ::We have received a distress call from Concord Dawn. Initial reports suggest a force has landed and is currently tearing their way through farmlands. No reports yet on who's behind the attack. Alpha team has been deployed. More information will be provided when field reports come through.::
Vanessa Lux

Post by Vanessa Lux » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:44 pm

Reports also popped up for Roon, Mon Calamari, and Metellos went absolutely dead according to the reports, ::We will respond to Concord Dawn, but there are now other trouble spots across the galaxy as well, reports are coming in from the core worlds too.::

Kiffu Guardians

Post by Kiffu Guardians » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:27 pm

::Please keep us informed. Please remember that we are not an army. We do not have the resources as the Dynasty does and cannot commit to any assaults. It is our job the remove civilians from war zones. If any of these locations that have civilians that need to be evacuated, let us know and we'll send one of our teams to assist.::
Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Raith Dorn » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:40 pm

Raith looked to Vanessa through his helmet, and was even sure a helmet could not hide the level of concern he felt on his face. Two of his planets were already under siege. He took Vanessa's hands into hers and sighed, ::I have to go...my people need their Mandalore. I will rally Clan Dorn, and see how far along the fleet we are building. We are without a fleet, and we will be dead in the water if they attack Mandalore next.::
Droids are better...people just make problems.
Vanessa Lux

Post by Vanessa Lux » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:43 pm

Vanessa bit her lip with concen heavy on her heart, she placed her hand on the cheek of his helmet, and nodded, "Go, but come back to me."

Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Raith Dorn » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:47 pm

Raith squeezed her left hand and turned to salute Kurayami, ::Archangel,:: then excused himself to head back to Geonosis.
Droids are better...people just make problems.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:40 pm

After spending time away making preparations for Iris and Jester, the next item on Gavin's list was speaking with Medrike about the matter. However, he didn't expect getting to her to be easy this time around. For one, he would approach in the open and request to see her. He hadn't heard anything from Samantha about meeting with her so he had to just run with it. Another task for making it difficult was the fact that if anyone knew him and actually tied him to his infiltration, he would be met with serious resistance. Still, he had work to do and little time to get it accomplished.

Shimmering into an ally, Gavin moved out and towards the cathedral. Maybe his attire itself would make people not pay him any mind. Before, he was dressed in a hooded cloak while this time he was in his typical attire. Dressed in his charcoal grey trench coat with blue suede should pads, grey vest and blue pants, he began walking up the stairs towards the main entrance.
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Biography of Gavin Phoenix
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:52 pm

The soldiers in gold plated KoA armor walked up to him and as they were about to tell him to leave, the doors opened. A man in unassuming temple robes walked out and bowed politely.
"Master Gavin, the Mother has been expecting you. She is in her chambers, if you would follow me," the temple priest led the way to Medrike's quarters, through the celebration room. It was set up as a grand cathedral would be, an altar towards the front and rows of pews stretching back to the entrance.
The priest stopped at a pair of heavy phrik doors and knocked on the cold metalwork twice with the knocker ring. "I can go no further, may the mother bless you." The doors opened and there was a shimmering silk tapestry that streched over the entrance and split down the middle. It had the golden cross of the Dynasty, and it kept people from being able to look in.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:46 am

Gavin stopped and watched as the soldiers approached him. He didn't come armed with any weapons, not looking to cause any kind of fights. Luckily, it didn't come to that. Another came out and said he was expected. Either Mdrike was keeping enough tabs on what was happening or Samantha did, indeed, get in touch. Following the man, he moved through the cathedral until they reached her chambers. That was something he wasn't expecting.

Once the man left, he entered, stopping just a few feet from the door. From here, he'd wait until she arrived and addressed to enter further. It was unknown if Templars were around, or even just the idea if she was something naked trying to dress. The last thing he needed to create and new problem. As he waited, he looked around at the room, taking in its design.
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Medrike

Post by Medrike » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:55 pm

She was sitting on an ottoman with a cup of tea in hand, her fingertips were delicate as she pressed the brim of the cup to her lips to take a sip. There was already a cup poured for Gavin. She was in a white dress with gold embroidery down the left side. She looked raidant as she was always in a state of battle meditation. It was something she could not help.

"Welcome Gavin, I heard you have an interest in my daughter Jester," she gestured for him to take a seat across from her on the unoccupied ottoman.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:57 pm

Gavin moved over to the chair and took a seat. "Indeed, I have. Initially, I intended to teach her a few things to help her along so she had some experience before deciding what she wanted to do and where she wanted to go. However, in light of recent events, I don't think it's a safe option. The enemy must clearly know that she is currently the weakest link in the chain due to her slow mental growth. As such, I have decided to train her. I gave her an option in which path she wished to follow and she chose a successor's path to which I'll teach her all I know. Along side her, I'll also be taking Iris Panaka as well at the request of her father."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Medrike

Post by Medrike » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:01 pm

"I see..." Medrike paused in thought as she studied Gavin. Scenarios ran through her mind about how this would play out. Truth be told it lead to many questions.

"So she would come to be like you? How do you expect a mentally challenged girl like Jester, to aspire to be as you are in power? Is that asking too much of her regardless of her spirit?" She shook her head as she got s shiver in the force, "my children are dying as the machines begin their campaign. I am close to them and feel their deaths...think how much closer I am to the Lux sisters. Tell me how you can keep her mind safe, as you increase her abilities. Iris does not surprise me, she is the next leader of the Greys. The Panakas will have a long generation of headmasters."
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:55 am

Gavin leaned forward, bracing his arms upon his legs. The discussion now turned to the serious part that needed to be thought out. "That is one of the reasons I'm here. To discuss with you my plan for training her and to sort out any additional opinions. To be honest, I was hoping that at least Vanessa would be here as well considering it's her sister, but I imagine what you deemed as fine will work for her as well."

He then leaned back as he divulged his thoughts. "I'm well aware of Jester's mental state and have factored it in. It's one of the reasons I asked her what path she wished to take. That way she could make a choice herself and truly think about what awaited her. A choice that needed a responsible mind to make. But the first bit of her training won't be under me. She'll spend time with the villiagers of Naza, learning to become apart of a community and learning responsibility as one does growing up. There, she'll be allowed to grow without the stresses of a life you'd find elsewhere with people that will respect, encourage, and teach her. From there, I'll go slow until I feel she has the mental state needed for the more advanced lessons. After all, you don't gain great power in a short time. However, I don't think it'll take long. You might not be aware of it, but in times when she connects to the Force, she gains moments of clarity and can think and talk as someone her body's age does or even older. Samantha can confirm that as well. But all her training will take place in the Naza system, so she'll be safe and out of the way of this war. And in regards to her being a successor, I have no intention of turning her into me. She'll have my power and knowledge, but her own spirit. Also, she won't only be succeeding me."

He then gave shrug. "As for Iris, her training is more a punishment than anything."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Medrike

Post by Medrike » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:11 pm

"Vanessa has her tasks as the Machines and sith press their attack. She is doing what she needs to be doing as Queen. I did not think it necessary for her to be here," she nodded as she listened to him speak.

"I have heard the rumors about her acuity when she is focused in the force. Some jedi and sith have that ability it's not unheard of. I don't want her anywhere near this war. I see even myself not being able to sit behind a tapestry when this gets heated. But what do you mean she won't just be succeeding you?" She gave him a curious look. She didn't pay much mind to the comment about Iris. She had been a loose canon for a while.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:40 pm

"I plan for her to train and learn under others along with myself. The Jedi, the Grey, the Kiffu Guardians, Miko and Iris on a more personal level, I even want her to learn from those within the Dynasty. I'm aware that there are tiny differences in the Sisters, Knights, and so on. I want her to learn from them, their philosophy and fighting style. If you feel there is something to learn from the Templars, then so be it. I even want her to learn from you. I'll teach her more about the Sith and some of the other orders that aren't safe to join up with. All so she an formulate her own system of beliefs and eventually walk her own path once all is said and done. But, if she so desires, she can be what we are, to have our power and succeed in our mission. But, as I said, if she desires to do so."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Medrike

Post by Medrike » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:40 am

"What exactly is your mission?" Medrike asked, "when all is said and done, and she trains with the very best from all over the galaxy? Is she to continue the shadows?"
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:36 am

Gavin eyed Medrike for a moment before answering. "That will be her choice. When all is said and done, she'll decide what order she wishes to join, if she wants to take on a roll of a great protector, or just live a normal life with the power of the gods. But with all my knowledge, the one thing she won't learn from me is how to be a Shadow and how to use our abilities. I'll teach how to fight one, but not be one. That life carries with it great sacrfice, something I'm not going to let her face. Those abilities must remain only in the hands of a Shadow. But when its over and she decides for herself that sheants to follow that path, I may consider it and only then will she learn those skills."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Return to “City of Uhl Turhaya”