Spaceports

Vanessa Lux

Re: Spaceports

Post by Vanessa Lux » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:53 am

Vanessa lands the ship, and hops out, she was wearing clothes that disguised her as she paid the fee for docking, and headed to the cathedral.
Vanessa Lux: "I want freedom, the freedom to take what I want, and give as much as I want. That's what true freedom is."

Samantha 'Harpy' Lux: "You'll love what I'll let you do to me, until it's my turn."

Jessica 'Jester' Lux: "Sally Wally likes to play, likes to chop things in messy ways, when Sally Wally's had her spree, she chops again out of glee!"
Rayce Ledger

Post by Rayce Ledger » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:26 am

Rayce Ledger, given his first mission in years, wasted no time, he hand picked twenty of his best Knights, and they headed aboard a Beserker Assaultship. When all twenty knights were loaded, Rayce climbed aboard, and the ramp retracted. The ship took off for space, breaking orbit, and blasting into hyperspace for Dantooine.
True salvation is only achieved through Anguish.
Iris Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Iris Panaka » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:00 am

Miko used his credits to purchase a nubian barge without any red tape. They near handed it to him due to his essential participation in the battle. T-101 was behind him, and Iris had her bags slung over one shoulder, and the infant in a sling. She looked ashamed, barely giving her father eye contact for what she had done. Miko looked over the shiny barge and when he was satisfied he looked to T-101.

"Big T, help Iris put her things in one of the living spaces," He ordered.

::Yes sir, Old man Miko,:: T-101 saluted and took the belongings up the ramp.

Miko looked to his beloved daughter and walked over to her. He gazed at her pensively, but then embraced her in a hug, "You are my daughter, and no matter what, I love you. You are all I have, and I just want to make sure you are safe and happy. Kurayami is not a way to go about it...I am sorry for my reaction before. I should have listened, but it was such a shock to me. We'll get you home and your daughter settled. All right? We're family, and your mother would be proud of your prowess in battle. We'll train that further when we get there okay?"

Iris sniffled and dared not look back to the city, she laid her head on her father's shoulder, "Am I forgiven?"

"There is nothing to forgive Iris," Miko smiled, and kissed the top of her head. "Let's go home."

Iris nodded, and headed up the ramp, Miko took one last look at the city skyline before he too headed up the ramp. It closed and the ship took off for Ossus.
Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Raith Dorn » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:39 pm

*Raith's ship landed in the spaceport, and he exited the craft once he was safely planted. He flashed his ID, and a speeder took him directly to the temple. He would be home soon, and hopefully not a moment too late. He was sure Vanessa would be ready to pop at any moment.
Droids are better...people just make problems.
Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Raith Dorn » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:06 pm

Raith entered the spaceport and headed aboard his star viper. He activated the ship and blasted off to head to the providence class carrier.
Droids are better...people just make problems.
Blaze

Post by Blaze » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:04 pm

A transport landed carrying visitors and refugees to the center of Dynasty of control. As the passengers began to disembark, a rose-haired woman moved with the crowd, working her way to where the crew was unloading their things. Moving over to two large crates, she reached out a hand and picked them up with the Force. Moving into the city, she didn't work to hide the dark presence that emanated from her.
Protectorate of Anguish

Post by Protectorate of Anguish » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:23 pm

Crossbearers entered the spaceport to ask about a woman who had been seen moving crates with the force. A small squad of ten questioned dockworkers.
Blaze

Post by Blaze » Sat May 11, 2019 1:36 pm

As then dock workers were questioned, all that could give answers pointed them in the direction of the residential area, giving enough idea she was looking for a place to stay.

Return to “City of Uhl Turhaya”