Uhl Turhaya Cathedral and Market Place

Kurayami Bloodborn

Re: Uhl Turhaya Cathedral and Market Place

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:37 am

*Kurayami watched the transmission from Raith, nodding as the Mandalorian spoke. Grabbing his datapad he begn typing out a response to the sitting Mand'alor.*

::Mand'alor Dorn, it is good to hear from you, though I am sorry to hear about the bombing at Baktoid. We will be more than happy to help repair what damage was done with any supplies we can divert. I was unaware of any skirmish on Hypori, you have permission to send probes into the mid rim as necessary. Any sort of read we could get on possible movements is helpful, though they have gotten better at hiding them until they are ready to strike. With them being spread out as they are it is harder to pinpoint their movements, even through the Force. A strike against their central base in the mid rim then it would be a major blow to them. Best of luck.::

With the message typed out and sent Kurayami moved to get the materials together for repairing his armor.
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself, first as a dark demon
As a demon it uses it's power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies
However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns...
Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
The demon soars through dark skies
Fear and death trail its shadow beneath
Until men united wield a hallowed sabre
In final reckoning, the beast is slain
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man
His own blood and madness soon cover the earth
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light.
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Sun May 05, 2019 1:10 pm

"With movements being tracked it will be easier to gauge when the enemy is in motion. I still fear what will happen when our forces clash in full. They will need me more than ever. I feel the time to reveal myself is fast approaching. The galaxy will be ready when the time comes. The machines false sense of victory will come crashing down like an avalanche," Medrike had a slight smile on her face.
Raul Endymion

Post by Raul Endymion » Sun May 05, 2019 1:15 pm

::Pardon the interruption but I sanctioned an investigation of Tatooine. There were rumors of Machine activity. The rumors were true. There was a deactivated helix containment unit that a squad from the Sister's First Legion found. My orders are to capture it and potentially find a way to hack into it to learn of the locations of the rest. I have committed the first and third legions. As there is a garrison force of a thousand Machines. May your blessings be with your daughters today great mother.:: Raul nodded in hologram before cutting transmissions.
Raul Endymion: "In order to eriadicate the Sith, first you need to be one. Sith are the only effective weapon against other sith."

Tau Ceti Base of Operations: viewforum.php?f=371

Raul's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc

Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Fri May 17, 2019 9:29 pm

How quaint. Raul was apologizing for an interruption. That was all well and good, but the news presented was far less so. Tatooine had rumors of activity and a deactivated containment unit. Two legions of Sisters were sent to possibly reverse engineer and hack into the technology. Admittedly, he was curious as to how the Machine tech worked at it's core level, but he knew well the dangers of reverse engineering and those were only magnified in the pursuit of such ancient technology.

When the man ended his message Kurayami bowed his head in silence, reaching out, trying to follow the currents of the Force to Tatooine. Perhaps he could glean some sort of clue from impressions left behind if they were unable to hack into the containment unit. Chances of success were almost nil, but he knew that at this point even the slightest advantage could easily be enough to tip the scales in their favor.

"You are correct, mi carissima, the time to reveal yourself is nearing faster than ever. This is what we have been preparing for the last years though, and especially since Bloodwing's incursion onto Manaan more recently. The event that bound us together and intertwined our fates, in a very real sense, the reason for our marriage. You are ready, you have been ready for far longer than you know. And we go into battle side by side, leading the charge against the machines. I may be powerful on my own, but together there will be nothing that can stop us."

Moving to stand in front of his wife, he leaned his head forward pressing his forehead to hers, closing his eyes as he took a deep breath. This was what he was fighting for, this woman, this peace he felt right now. Even then he knew that the peace obtained would be short lived in the grand scheme, but any time he could spend not having to worry about the outside galaxy for a while would be good for him.
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself, first as a dark demon
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Fri May 24, 2019 8:09 pm

"Sounds like we need to inquire about how Raul plans on breaking into Machine Empire secrets. He is the R&D of the Dynasty. If this goes south we may have more trouble on our hands," she suddenly felt a slight chill, even being pressed up to her love, a whisper in the force. Darkness was gathering far away.
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Sun May 26, 2019 7:50 pm

"It certainly would not be a bad idea, however I am not familiar enough with their workings to do anything other than tell him to be careful with it. While I did manage to utilize the harvested celestial alloy as a plating, I still have not been able to determine exactly how it was made. The systems I thought I had figured out pretty well with an experimental piece of old tech that was captured back after the assault on Coruscant. Soon after the experiment was done being reprogrammed it just...well it disappeared completely. After that I know of no attempts to replicate or reverse engineer their technology, until Nereus came along. And that didn't exactly work out well for him."

It was impossible to miss the slight chill that rippled through the room. It was but a whisper in the Force, but there was no way the darkness would remain unnoticed for long, wherever it may be gathering it would be revealed soon and Kurayami had no time to pinpoint the source at the moment.
Miko Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Miko Panaka » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:58 am

<<If you sensed it, you're right, Iron Hail is on the move, but I'll be fine. Whatever you sense or hear, I will take care of things here on Ossus.>> Miko's voice brushed against the mind of Kurayami with that childish optimism, but a slight ping of sadness also weaved in.
"I am the hope of the Omniverse, I am the lightbulb in the darkness, I am the bacon in the fridge for all living things that cry out in hunger, I am the Alpha and the Amiega, I am the Terror that flaps in the night! I am Miko Panaka, and I'm going to break you, like a kit-kat bar..." -Miko Panaka
Raul Endymion

Post by Raul Endymion » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:19 am

::The First and Second Legions have landed in the Jundland wastes and are preparing to move in with Sabercat and new Lyncar battle units. Had them specially tailored for a lovely cyborg Sister named Kyra. Once they clear the enemy and secure the containment unit, Kyra will hack into it, and pull as much information from it as we can. I've been a bit busy with the R&D department lately. I assure you, there are no bugs or kinks to this woman. If we discover anything we'll let you know.:: Raul ended the transmission.
Raul Endymion: "In order to eriadicate the Sith, first you need to be one. Sith are the only effective weapon against other sith."

Tau Ceti Base of Operations: viewforum.php?f=371

Raul's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc

Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Raith Dorn » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:37 am

::Archangel, we have just received word that two fleets have left the Mid Rim, they had ionic particle signatures. We had word of a third fleet that also left the Mid Rim but headed in a beeline direction for Ossus. A third report came in of pirate warships beginning to amass in Naboo Orbit. We strongly believe the first two fleets are meeting a third in Metellos. To what degree we do not know, but I would advise warning the Jedi Temple, and republic forces. I am personally bringing my fleet and the clans to Manaan. We may as well rally for whatever is coming. This is a massive movement of units by the Machines. I will make sure to keep an eye on what happens on Naboo.:: Raith said over a holo communication.
Droids are better...people just make problems.
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:47 pm

*It seemed the time for preparations was closing far more swiftly than previously anticipated. It was of little consequence though, this is what he and Raul had been preparing for for many years now. He was still slightly wary of revealing the full strength of his military complex, but now was not the time for such minor concerns. Ri and Samira had been quiet to the point that he was starting to get worried, but he convinced himself that the two of them were simply doing as he attempted to and enjoying the last bit of respite before hell was unleashed. Miko's message did not go unheeded and his old friend would hear a tinge of sadness in his response, but it was hidden behind the normal levels of seeming detachment and confidence many would have expected of him.*

<<I did indeed sense it my old friend. Iron Hail seems to be moving his plans forward at a greater pace, hoping to catch us off guard I am sure. I understand that you will do as you must, and I know what that may entail. Ossus is safe in the hands of the Panaka's of that I am sure, but we do have units that we can send as backup if need be. Force hold you close Miko.>>

*While he was still addressing Miko through the Force another ping came through from Raul. Today was just going to be a busy day wan't it? Such was the position he had accepted as Medrike's right hand, and he did not resent what he had to do, in his mind it was naught but another job. The transmission was one he was not surprised by, in fact he was a bit surprised at the length of time it had taken to come through.*

::Good. I am glad to hear of the progress that they are making. A trial by fire for some new units is never a bad thing, we will know exactly what to change based on performance data. Ah yes, Kyra. I do recall hearing a bit about her last time I was on Nam Chorios. Truly an impressive cyborg from all I have heard, and no matter what everybody has some sort of kink. Wait, that sounded much better before I spoke...either way make sure that the woman is well aware of the fact that there may be failsafes and self-destruct protocols to prevent hacking attempts on ME technology. I look forward to hearing the after action report.::

*Kurayami had no need to cut the transmission, Raul did that for him. So that was helpful he supposed. As he set back to work on repairing his armor he was pinged once more, this time by Raith. Truly there was no rest for the wicked.*

::Two fleets spotted leaving the Mid Rim, interesting. Any ideas as to destination? The one making a move towards Ossus is not entirely unexpected, I felt the departure of them and received word from Grandmaster Panaka that he is readying himself to take care of Ossus as need be. A pirate fleet massing around Naboo...I see, so it seems that MIss Valca is preparing for a move of her own. If the Mid rim fleets meet a third at Metellos, then I believe your fears about a full assault on the Jedi Temple and the Republic forces would certainly not be out of character for Iron Hail or his ilk. I agree that they should be warned of the possibility that war will be at their doorstep sooner rather than later. I will have my personal flagship and other fleets brought to Manaan from Corellia. I have other defensive fleets that can be activated for defense of the planet itself. Naboo is not likely to be a turning point in the conflict, but it may give us insight into further plans by Sophia and hers group as well as possible insight into further Machine Empire plans. Keep me updated on any changes.::

*The time was near now, he focused his energy on repairing and upgrading his Archangel armor for the upcoming confrontations taking just enough time to send the order to rally the fulll complement of Bloodborn Ascendancy fleets at Manaan and to activate the auxiliary fleets at each planet within their influence so that they could be protected if need be. Over his private holonet channel he sent another message to BE headquarters within the depths of Malachor V itself. ready all Equilibrium-class Dreadnoughts as well as the ones that had been refitted with the extra reactors. The ramships were fed a constantly updated datastream including the known locations of the Helix Containment units. The hours dragged on as he continued his work on the Apollyon armor, but when all was said and done it was a truly beautiful sight. He took his time as he suited up in his armor once more, leaving his helmet off to the side as he turned to his wife once more.*

"You may wish to take a few minutes to get ready, cyar'ika. Raith is going to be bringing his clan and fleets to rally with us here as the Machines are massing to strike as well. Nereus believes us to be unprepared, all BA fleets and troops are making their way here as well. This will be our rally point for the upcoming battles, and I promise that I will be next to you in every battle we fight until this threat to the galaxy is eradicated. I mourn for those who will be lost, but that is the unfortunate truth of war, and they will not be lost in vain...no matter the cost."
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:09 pm

Medrike nodded with confidence and resolve, "the machines have had their victories over our children too long. I will prepare, and then no child of mine will be void of my presence when any droid or man looks upon them. They will see me through their eyes, and then feel terror when I finally reveal myself to the hordes of the machines. What Jedi call battle meditation, I call faith. Meditation is for those that have to force faith. It is second nature to me, and I love them all, and will grieve them all, but I will fight, with them all." As she spoke, her armor attached itself to her piece by piece. "May the children of the sun always be illuminated by my love and benevolence, and hate all that sees to the demise of the defenseless."
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:29 pm

*Seeing Medrike filled with such confidence and resolve as she nodded in response to his words brought a smile to his lips.*

"It is as the Force has willed it my dear...though that is not to say that I do not feel the losses as intensely as you, I simply choose to view it in a light that helps me keep from acting out rashly. I have long awaited the time that we would go into battle side by side, not as a commander and soldier, but as equals. My faith lies in the Force, much as yours does. Your ability being second nature to you is much the same as my tendency towards bonding. It is simply an inherent part of who you are. Your children are grieved by many though perhaps few do so more than you do and the only ones who may are their immediate family. "

*He watched as her armor attached to her piece by piece. His golden eyes burned bright in anticipation for what was soon to come. The next words he spoke may have come as a surprise to her, but he doubted it truly was.*

"Our children shall always be illuminated by your love, and shielded by myself, those who see to the demise of any unable to fight will be dealt with swiftly and shown no mercy, cyar'ika."

Return to “City of Uhl Turhaya”