Uhl Turhaya Cathedral and Market Place

Kurayami Bloodborn

Re: Uhl Turhaya Cathedral and Market Place

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Thu May 24, 2018 5:35 pm

Eons in the making and countless lives already lost. The Celestials were likely blinded by arrogance, believing none could ever hope to challenge them, and in terms of sheer power they may have been correct. Iron Hail managed to somehow, whether through attrition or deception he ended up winning. In time though he fell prey to believing himself beyond any means of defeat and was so assured in this fact that he allowed for the burgeoning Jedi and Sith to gain power, same with the Shadows when they came about. Probably found the power struggles entertaining and figured they would eradicate themselves in time. Seems he got bored of waiting though and decided to take matters into his own hands.

*When she mentioned hunting the Sith who followed Iron Hail, Kurayami nodded. It was a good idea, the only issue was they had no means to know exactly who was involved or to what degree as of now.*

Hunting down those he recruited is not a bad idea, the only issue is finding those whom are following him and determining which ones are most involved. I am less worried about the newer recruits he has, we need to find those who joined him before his rise to housing Iron Hail. They would pose the greatest threat by far. And while I have no doubt things will settle to a degree once all is said and done, I fully expect that there will be raids that continue, whether Sith or not.

*He sighed thinking about the hit they were going to be taking. How many made it home, only time would tell, but he was fully expecting losses in the tens of thousands at the least.*

It is hard to damage the resilience of an ideal or a culture. Especially one that has gained as many supporters through the galaxy as the Dynasty. We managed to bring those factions that remain together in a means to withstand the Machine Empire, even the Jedi who questioned our alliance with the Mandalorians. The name of our enemy will be remembered, not honored but we will not make him out to be less than he was. There would be little reason to do such things. Yes, we will finally be able to fulfill our role as you envisioned it long ago during its founding. As for Raul, there is no need to feel bad for what was done. He may get the sense that something changed, but he has no idea the true scope of what he was. He could be cunning but many times did not think of possible collateral damage, he simply did what he saw as needed to accomplish his objective. With the sisters at the helm the Dynasty will endure far longer than a thousand years, and to be able to look at what we have already achieved brings a smile to my face when it crosses my mind.

*He inclined his head after she kissed his chin and pressed his lips gently to her forehead.*
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself, first as a dark demon
As a demon it uses it's power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies
However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns...
Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
The demon soars through dark skies
Fear and death trail its shadow beneath
Until men united wield a hallowed sabre
In final reckoning, the beast is slain
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man
His own blood and madness soon cover the earth
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light.
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Sat May 26, 2018 12:41 am

"Do you have any ideas as to who may have aided or been in Nereus' employ before he became Iron Hail? I would even look to mercenaries or pirates. We have snuffed out many since the Dynasty support for the bill the Republic Senate passed. The smart ones probably went silent or joined up with the Hutts," Medrike rose up and walked over to the bath pool in the middle of her abode. She waved a hand and a holo display appeared. She turned on a few settings, and the pool became cloudy white with enriched milk, as the jets churned it. Vents in the ceiling released rose and lavender petals into the water as it mixed. Medrike unclasped her brooches and let her dress slide off as she slipped into the rolling water to relax. "Someone, somewhere had to have benefitted from working with him."
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Sat May 26, 2018 2:20 pm

All I know for sure is that as any Sith, he had a master. Given his proclivities in Sith Sorcery and Alchemy it would have to have been someone who has far ranging abilities in such areas of study, the only issue is that only a few are known, but those who managed to slip under the radar could just as easily have trained him. I do believe that he was working with a woman name Sophia Valca for a time before he became Iron Hail. Outside of her I am unsure of other ties he has to individuals...

*When he mentioned Sophia's name he trailed off thinking back to the help she had provided during the Machine attack. Her only demand had been an Anubis cruiser, one that gratend after a scan showed nothing of interest onboard. It wasn't long after that Nereus had merged with Iron Hail, and that left some odd gaps in the story of his transformation. For now he didn't dwell on it, but perhaps Raul or another would have a better idea as to the intervening period of time. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, watching as Medrike activated the holoscreeen and set up the pool.*

Someone did, of that there is no doubt, it's just finding out who and when. Which I have no doubt that Nereus has taken all needed precautions to bury that information as best as he can, but still there will be traces left and it is those that we must find if we are to make the connections we need to.
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself, first as a dark demon
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Sat May 26, 2018 10:26 pm

"Sophia Valca...I remember her, the blonde with the thick Ruusan accent and a cold demenor. I believe I initially hired her for the coup...if I recall. I wonder how she fell in with Nereus. A rogue Anubis cruiser shouldn't be too hard to track down. Someone somewhere should be aware of it," she looked up to the skylight as she spoke.
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Sat May 26, 2018 10:51 pm

Yes, she was one of the ones who helped in that endeavor. Likely the reason that little thought was given to granting her request. How she would have fallen in with Nereus is anyone's guess, but he has proven to be rather good with words. Whether it was before or after he merged with Iron Hail that the deal would have been struck is nearly impossible to tell. I did have a run in with Nereus after he started to host Iron Hail's spirit, but I was more than a little drunk with Miko that night...at least I think it was Miko. He was able to imitate Nereus' mannerisms with no issues.

*He followed her gaze up to the skylight as she spoke about tracking down the cruiser.*

It shouldn't be, no, of course things are rarely as easy as they seem on the surface. Sophia didn't strike me as one who would hide the fact that she had such a cruiser in her fleet, more than likely it is the centerpiece of her raiding fleet which would mean that there are many who have likely seen it by now.
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Tue May 29, 2018 3:03 pm

"What is Miko's plan with Nereus? I know he plans to sacrifice himself, but what happens to Nereus after? Someone like that still has to answer for what he's done. The galaxy won't have it. Even the republic couldn't quell the uproar of him getting away with the destruction to come," she thought as she turned back to him.

"Find the ship and you'll find Sophia. Most likely she parked it if she indeed was working for Nereus. A cruiser like that stands out like a star destroyer. And I am sure Iron Hail is not ready for his big reveal, but he is close to it. We must make sure the Jedi are all accounted for too. I may send a templar on the task. We can spare one. I don't think the Machine Generals will be making any more house calls for a bit, and they're better at remaining anonymous than say...an Archangel..." Medrike smirked.
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Tue May 29, 2018 3:56 pm

Miko's plan as I understand it is to take him to the Isle of Light and enact a deal he made long ago with the planet, sacrificing himself to separate Iron Hail from Nereus and destroy the spirit of our nemesis for good. However he knows it will cost his life and the rest of the plan hinges on whether or not Nereus survives the separation. Should he survive then he will be taken to answer for his crimes and at the very least will be completely severed from the Force, left unable to utilize it for any reason. Otherwise he dies when the spirit of Iron Hail is torn from his body at which point the body would simply be vaporized or otherwise disposed of. Even if he lives through the process, there is no guarantee that someone else wouldn't simply kill him. As much death and destruction as I have seen and caused, even I regret what is to come.

*He let his eyes close as he lowered his head, as though saying a silent prayer. When Medrike next spoke he slowly opened his eyes, bringing his liquid golden eyes level with hers. While there was little emotion on his features looking more as though he was deep in thought, there was a hint of sadness and regret when he responded.*

Yes, if we can find the ship we will find her as well. While it would indeed stand out, I am sure Nereus has planned for the eventuality that her ship would be found by another. He may not be ready for his big reveal, and yet if it were to happen he would simply adapt to the situation. I fear we will not have time to make sure all the Jedi are accounted for before everything reaches the critical point. If you feel it wise to send a templar to try and account for the Jedi then I certainly will not resist the idea. No, the generals will likely be consolidating their forces.

*Her smirk as she teased him about his seeming inability to remain anonymous brought only a chuckle from him.*

I have no need for anonymity when I am widely regarded as little more than the drunken uncle of the galaxy. I am fine with that due to the fact that it allowed me to consolidate my forces with little oversight from any. Besides look where it got me, have I any reason to complain?

*When his reply to her was done his only reaction was a wide smile. He was happy with how things had turned out, even if he disliked the confrontation the galaxy was hurtling toward ever faster.*
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Tue May 29, 2018 6:43 pm

She tilted her head thoughtfully as he spoke, deciding to move on to other matters, "how do you feel about Raith taking the reins of the mandalorians? Do you think he will be able to bring them to heel? Or will some still call you traitor when you show up on the battlefield? I think that also needs to be addressed. Raith should do his best to get all available clans in the fight. Even the ones that we've had problems with in the past. Another matter for another day maybe."

She turned back around and as deliberately and provacative as she could, bent over to pick up a sponge, soak it in the water, and proceeded to wash herself. "Tell me something my love...humor me...were all your drunken mistakes in fact all in according to plan to watch a Goddess bathe in her stunning palace? I think you're incapable of being humble or anonymous...who wouldn't boast about bringing a deity to hip and embrace?"
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Tue May 29, 2018 7:28 pm

*Her questions and change of topic were a bit sudden, yet not completely unexpected. There would always be those who saw him as little more than a traitor who used others as long as they suited his needs and then disposed of them.*

There will always be those who view my actions as traitorous and cowardly. As for Raith, while I am not thrilled of his abundance of droid soldiers, I handed the reins to him officially. I still possess the helm of Mand'alor, but for all intents and purposes it is his show to run. There is a mutual respect between he and I. Can he bring them to heel? Some I have no doubt he could, others are too set in their ways and stuck in the past to see things any other way than they already do. Will they fight alongside us? If so it will be a begrudging alliance with those, what they call me is of little import, if they try to attack myself or any other then they will be put down like the animals they are. I trust Raith can get them to understand the severity of what is on the line and they will have the choice to stay active after the fact or fade into obscurity. I hold no ill will towards any no matter their decisions.

*Medrike's display was clearly intentional and Kurayami could only smirk and shake his head in response at first. These were far easier questions to answer for him, and his golden eyes burned brightly as he did.*

I am happy to tell you whatever you wish to know cyar'ika...and in the beginning no, I hadn't planned on such an outcome. Even when I saved you after the Void left you it was not my intention to end up in this position or any other position with you. Once I realized the depth of the bond it had created though, I knew that there was no room for me to complain at the outcome, and it ended up serving both my plans and those of the Force rather nicely. So when I realized how deep the connection ran then plans changed a bit yes, and when I decided to return I had certainly hoped that I might witness such a scene again. By now I have taken to heart that I am incapable of fading into the background for too long nowadays, so when given the chance, yes I do brag about the fact that you are my wife.
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Tue May 29, 2018 9:07 pm

"It would be...inconvienient for you to end up shot by a clansmen. I don't think there are quite as many others as inmortal as you out there. Plus, I know your devotion to me, and what I stand for...else you would have ended me that day the void left me. That too, I know about you. Time is inconsequential, husband...but try to limit the years it takes to get back to me," she said as she ran the sponge over her legs and abdomen.
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Tue May 29, 2018 9:24 pm

Inconvenient indeed, but I suppose that is why I rarely ever remove the armor, thanks to my severe paranoia after surviving a few assassination attempts over the years. I do not know of others who share of this blessing or this curse, whichever way you choose to view it, that would find any reason to be devoted to another after a time. My devotion was born from believing that I was serving the Protectorate only for a means to provide balance. Then came the Machine Empire attack here, when my devotion was tested. I knew in that instant what was required of me and willingly did what I had to. Time is inconsequential for us yes, but that does not mean I enjoy having to take time away from you.

*He sighed, content to watch her as he continued speaking.*

I hate the times I am pulled away from you, had I not been needed to oversee the final details on the first of the hyperspace ramships, I would have been home far earlier. Knowing we have forever makes it that much harder many times to be away.
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Wed May 30, 2018 9:03 pm

"We have many priorities my darling, and once the machines are taken care of we will be able to rest for a little while. Though I am already preparing to fortify Belkadan for when the hungry jaws of the Kothryn come back. They've been in the unknown regions for too long untested," she mused, then huffed with a laugh, "just how uncomfortable is your armor getting now my love?"
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Wed May 30, 2018 9:27 pm

At least once Iron Hail and the Machine Empire are taken care of we will have some down time. Not much I am sure, but any time off will be more than appreciated. The Kothryn are a bit annoying to deal with by any measure, however they are far easier to contain than the Machines have proven to be. With their new queen though it could prove to be a more costly battle when they do show up. Belkadan? I was unaware that the Protectorate still had facilities there. Good idea to beef up the defenses though, and though the Kothryn have been untested while in the Unknown Regions, they have been quiet for the most part.

*The next bit was spoken with a smirk on his lips and a glint in his eye, his intonation conveying the fact that he was teasing her very clearly.*

As far as the comfort of my armor is concerned, I am just fine, perhaps you are the one who is feeling some discomfort? Wonder what would be causing that for you dearest...
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Thu May 31, 2018 11:48 am

"Hmmm...four years I guess is a long time...why not try for a hundred next time? See if I finally become as 'uncomfortable' in my skin as you?" She teased back, with a wrinkle of her nose.
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Thu May 31, 2018 2:42 pm

Four years is a bit longer than I would care for.Unfortunately there were unforssen issues during the final phases of finishing the first ramship, at least they now know what needs to be done and how to address any issues that arise. It was less that I tried to be gone so long and just ended up not being able to return as soon as I had hoped.

*Her mention of being uncomfortable in his skin made him sigh and shake his head.*

I wasn't saying that I am uncomfortable in my own skin, I just think that for some reason me being so used to the armor tends to make you uncomfortable, besides the armor has been a second skin for most of my life by now. I learned soon after meeting you that you are more than comfortable in your own skin, I should hope that you remain so.
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:17 am

"I can tease you too..." She giggled, "I know very well how you like to stay in your armor. I don't care if my mighty husband parades around in his latest design. Tiles can be repolished, and furniture replaced. Things are things."

She lathered up her chest and torso, "and yes...I am very comfortable in my own flesh. Only a priveleged few have seen me like this. Fewer have touched, even less have kissed. Partially why I remain in seclusion...only partially why."
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:10 pm

I am unsure as to what else you would call what you have been doing for this past while. I suppose it also helped me survive my previous marriages and other relationships quite well. Probably the only reason I have nearly as much mental ability as I do have left still. I agree with you about the objects, which I am sure comes as little to no surprise to you.

*He stretched out his back, hearing slight cracking as he did so. He kept an eye on Medrike as she continued cleaning herself.*

I will admit I was more than a bit surprised with how comfortable you were when first we met. To say such a thing was unexpected would not even come close to describing the sheer amount of emotions I felt. I never doubted that the number who would have seen you in such a state is extremely small to begin with, as for the other activities you mention I can only imagine that the number is very minuscule indeed. So if that is only part of why you remain in seclusion, what is the other part?
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:46 pm

"Seclusion means that my children fight by faith...not by what they see. I do not think it would be wise to reveal myself to the public. They would hear the tales of the Goddess...of her power and benevolence, and just see me, a woman dressed like a queen. That is the other part. I do not breed into my clones to be more obedient, they have that choice by their own volition," Medrike rinsed off and sat back against the pool.
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:20 pm

I see, make them believe in the ideals that you represent and let that guide them instead of simply taking order from a woman who claims to be their goddess. I agree with you in that keeping your physicality hidden is a good idea. I thought I made that clear when we went immediately into damage control and scoured the holovids of the battle on Manaan that showed the Void being expelled from you from the record and debunked the surviving copies as nothing more than clever fakes. Thankfully, the campaign was a success since we caught it early on.

*Her mention of allowing the clones to choose their obedience to the cause struck him as a bit odd at first, but it did make sense. Given the choice would make for soldiers more devoted to the cause as opposed to those who were programmed to only accept one way of thinking. Did it lead to internal strife at times? Of course it did, but that was to be expected, and the matters were usually not difficult to settle, rarely making it past the squadron level.*

That is an interesting direction to take such a wide scale deployment of clones, however I do support your reasoning behind it. Many would think that it would lead to greater numbers of deserters and more conflicts within the ranks. When the clones choose for themselves though it actually helps to quell the issues that do arise and makes them more loyal to their commanders and in turn, you. Surprising in some respects yes, but as I said, in the end it makes perfect sense.
Rachel Faleur

Post by Rachel Faleur » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:54 pm

A message came through, more for Kurayami than Medrike, ::Archangel, this is Grand Admiral Rachel Faleur. I committed our first fleet to engage a spice smuggling collective in an asteroid field in the eastern outer rim on a tip. It proved to be more or less true. However the station was detonated once our troops landed inside. We lost two hundred and sixty bearers, and twenty one aircraft. One ship escaped, headed to Nar Shaddaa. I sent a small squad to pursue. They tailed the craft, and they believe it to be headed to Geonosis. The craft appears to be a Myrmidon Exo Suit with a retrofitted hyperspace ring. Stolen, obviously.::
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:07 am

*Kurayami was simply relaxing and enjoying his time with Medrike, especially since he knew these times were going to be very few and far between in the upcoming times. That is why when he got a ping that a message came through on his datapad he sighed loudly in annoyance as he checked the message. Admiral Faleur had taken the entirety of the first fleet to investigate a spice smuggling ring? On an unsubstantiated tip? Well at least it seemed that it had been proven true.*

Damn it all!! We lost two hundred sixty men and twenty one ships on some low level spice smuggler? Really? That was considered a worthwhile pursuit why exactly?!?! Oh good a ship managed to escape and headed to Nar Shaddaa. So why did we commit another squad in pursuit of them, especially when they are headed to Geonosis. That sounds like more of a Mandalorian problem to me.

*The part about the stolen exosuit didn't fully register for a moment. When he read it over again though it sounded kind of familiar for some reason. Strange.*

The craft is a what now? Who the hell still uses hyperspace rings? How broke is this dude, I mean damn...
Rachel Faleur

Post by Rachel Faleur » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:16 am

::The pirates were dug in ready for a fight, we surmise the escaped ship was the one who detonated the facility, pirates inside and all. I was acting on orders from Vanessa to aid in ridding the spice dealers in our sectors. I apologize for the frivolous use of the bearer's children. The hunch was anything but unsubstantiated, but for whatever reason the pirate was prepared for any scenario, or had a detachment to his crew I've never witnessed before. We lost no warships. Shall I inform Clan Dorn?:: She answered.
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:29 am

*Admittedly he hadn't realized that he actually had a channel open to Rachel. He wasn't so much upset at the situation it was more the timing that annoyed him to no end.*

Well for whatever reason they were ready for such a response. The fact that one managed to escape definitely supports the idea that the one who detonated the facility was the one onboard. Or at least one of the people. Vanessa gave you these orders...interesting that she would see this as something worth stamping out. I am less concerned about the use of the resources and moreso about the losses, but if the orders came from Vanessa I am in no position to say anything counter to her orders. The fact that we lost no warships is a small positive in this case. Letting Clan Dorn know what is on the way to their doorstep would be a good idea Admiral.

*He took a long pull from the bottle that rested next to him on the floor, wanting nothing more than for this to all be over so that the soldiers of the Dynasty could take some time off, and so that he wouldn't be pulled away for years at a time to deal with making sure every detail was set up just right on some new warship design.*
Rachel Faleur

Post by Rachel Faleur » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:50 am

::And yes, it was confirmed to be a Protectorate Myrmidon Exo Suit. A prototype to mimic the Machine Empire drop units. It was used in an assault, I can't remember which. But whoever this guy is, found a way to put a hyperdrive on the thing. My apologies Archangel, I will inform Mand'alore Dorn right away.:: She logged off communications.
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:54 am

"So, are you going to sit there and look over your datapad checking Starspace, or are you going to get naked and join me before heading to your other wives? I swear sometimes you make more sense of the world around you and what people say the more of the namana you ingest. A drunken savant that now stands at a height of power greater than even Palpatine or anyone ever dreamed of...and you're glued to your wrist like you're worried it'll fall off. Whatever you're doing, put it down and help me put the acoustics of my palace to use," she smirked with a beckoning finger, no longer caring to be long winded or eloquent with her words. She was a woman with four years of needs.
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:12 am

*It was true that he had gotten a bit more heated over the situation than was perhaps necessary, but at least Rachel had closed the channel when Medrike decided to be a bit more forward with her requests. He couldn't blame her as it wasn't simply something that she was wanting for. He made no outward sign of having heard her for a short time as he began removing the plates of the armor and setting them aside with the Force. Once he was ready he slipped into the water and took a seat, letting the warmth of the pool sooth the tension in his muscles. He didn't realize just how sore he was until he allowed himself to more fully relax. In response to her 'drunken savant' comment, he pulled another couple bottles of namana nectar over and set them down gently.*

Drunken savant? I rather like that title I have to admit. Odd when what is your greatest weakness is also somehow a very confusing strength. As for my other wives you speak of, they are likely both busy with training. Iris in whatever means Miko has prepared for her, and Ki'ala with the Sisters of her legion. You and I have more than enough time, what had me glued to the datapad just now was a report from Rachel, one of our Admirals. Something about Vanessa going after a spice ring, and then having a prototype exosuit stolen, and refitted with a hyperdrive and was apparently being flown to Geonosis. I told her to let Raith know since that is Mandalorian territory. In fact I had just finished up talking to her when you beckoned for me to join you. So good timing on that. If you wish to put the acoustics of the palace to work then you know you needn't even ask...
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:50 am

Medrike made one of the bottles float over to her, and popped off the cork, then took a swig, "I see why you drink this."

"Huh, must have been over that bill in the galactic senate about cracking down on spice trade. I know Samantha wanted to offer support for the bill, but the senate turned down our aid. I think Vanessa just decided to enforce it in our own territories. Naon Samja I think his name was, and I believe the chancellor at the time was Johnathan Lynd. Even I know that the Lynds have a penchant for the theatrics. Other than having a presence in the senate, we really don't deal with the republic too much. I'd like to think we have a mutual way of contributing to peace in the galaxy. But it sounds like she failed to capture whoever this was, and I am sure Raith will take care of it," she took a longer swig of the liquor and then straddled Kurayami gazing into his eyes, and running her hand over his shaved head, "I missed you..."
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:30 pm

*Kurayami simply chuckled as Medrike uncorked the bottle and took a sip of his favored drink.*

It makes things seem less pressing, at least for a time. And for those who are in our position that is a rare thing to be allowed. There was a bill in the Senate about such a thing? The Senate has so little power left I am surprised that they were able to enforce a bill of such a large magnitude. Cracking down on spice trade may help some, but overall it isn't nearly so widespread as it once was, long before any resolution passed it was already at a far lower consumption. Reeks of a power play to me, a last ditch effort to maintain relevancy in a galaxy that has had no need of them for many years now. Samantha offered support? I must have missed a bit while i was taking care of detail work on warships and clone production for the Ascendancy.

*Hearing that the Senate had turned down the aid of the Dynasty, Kurayami laughed taking another long draft of his drink.*

So the Senate turned down not only our help but that of the myriad of allies we have by turning us down. Smooth. Also stupid. Mostly stupid in fact. The Lynd family has a touch for theatrics due to severe instability. Yes, the admiral did fail in capturing the person responsible, Raith will just send clan members and droids after the person until they are too worn down to resist I am sure.

*He let his head fall back as Medrike ran her hands over his scalp. Taking another long swig from his drink he ran a hand through her hair simply enjoying the moment he found himself in as she drew closer to him.*

I have missed you as well my dearest.
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:33 pm

I have a feeling we'll be dealing more with the senate, I am glad I had Samantha put to task as an Ambassador. A mother does plenty to help her children, even when they don't want it," she giggled a bit and leaned in to press her lips to his, "make me sing..."
Kurayami Bloodborn

Post by Kurayami Bloodborn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:36 pm

Ah the Senate, I had hoped my time of political intrigues was long behind me. Alas, it seems I am not going to simply be able to focus on making sure our forces and those of our allies are at the ready for when Iron Hail decides to reveal himself again. If Samantha needs our help to deal with the Senate then we certainly can do so, but I will forewarn you, I am not well known for my diplomatic skills.

*Laughing a bit as their lips met, he wordlessly took her last request and turned it into action.*

Return to “City of Uhl Turhaya”