Uhl Turhaya Cathedral and Market Place

Gavin Phoenix

Re: Uhl Turhaya Cathedral and Market Place

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:50 am

"It is because of her child that I'm suggesting she be brought here. Along side that is her position as Queen. She is the face of the Dynasty. Samantha and Jester might be set to take over as needed, but to lose her then suddenly replace her takes time of adjystment. And Samantha would be no different than Vanessa as I will not be staying with her. I have my own role in the coming fight: ensuring the end of Iron Hail with Miko. As strong as the Dynasty is, it cannot afford to lose the four of you. You and the sisters are the keystone of this empire. The more that are removed, the more the structure crumbles. But this is merely a request. If you are unable to convince them, then there is nothing more that can be done on this front."
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Biography of Gavin Phoenix
Medrike

Post by Medrike » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:29 pm

"I would prefer Samantha and Jester be out of the picture, Vanessa is far more a strategist than either of them. And I would like to see a battle or two under her belt. With the mid rim lost, the machines have a chance to strike anywhere unimpeded. They seem to be going after the smaller factions first before attacking us. Mon Calamari Shipyards has been hit quite extensively and reports are in that the battle is continuing. I would very much like Vanessa to see what it means to fight as a Queen instead of an orphanage survivor. And once our fleets and armies are ready, we will go on the offensive. I will discuss it with them, and I will let you know what happens," Medrike nodded and sipped the tea, "spice tea...has a bit of a kick doesn't it?"
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:34 pm

Gavin had yet to drink the tea, not concern for it at the moment. He was on a mission and that had kept him focus. "Perhaps. Tea isn't my thing, really. But that's understandable. Whatever is felt to be the best option. That just leaves my final bit of business. I need a few things for my training of Jester."
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Medrike

Post by Medrike » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:16 pm

She nodded with understanding, "What did you need from me to provide for Jester's training? Weapons or armor?"
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:33 pm

"Neither. I train without armor and leave that to whoever else she trains with. Weapons are taken care of as well. What I require is a little harder to obtain. The first is a set of twenty metal spikes. Miko uses them in his training and I have found a way to further that regiment. The second needs a little more designing and needs to be built."

He slid a data pad over to her that displayed was a rather interesting piece of equipment. It looked to be a balancing beam connected to other beams. Based on the plans, each beam was ten feet long and ran four beams long and three beams wide. Each connecting point was a round cylinder. When connected the rods could lift the beams ten feet off the ground, either together or adjust to different heights individually. The beams and rods could also loose some size, going from a five inch wide beam to a one inch wide beam. This was described as a tool to help enhance the balance of the students to the highest degree that could be managed in such training.

"Balance is one of the most important things anyone can learn.

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Medrike

Post by Medrike » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:02 pm

"Force conditioning? That is certainly a Grey Jedi technique. That will be a good building block for her. I am sure we can get some durasteel rods for your blueprints. That should be no trouble. Balance served the Greys well these past forty years. I suspect it will last quite a while longer. Will you want it pre built to be easily put together upon arrival to naza?" She asked.

Return to “City of Uhl Turhaya”