Geonosis Orbit

Vanessa Lux

Re: Geonosis Orbit

Post by Vanessa Lux » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:08 pm

A modified nubian yacht entered the system, goldplated and trimmed with violet on the wingtips, with a large cross on the top and underside. Vanessa's ship avoided the debris ring and navigated carefully to the surface. She was in her chambers brushing her hair while the ship made its descent.
Vanessa Lux: "I want freedom, the freedom to take what I want, and give as much as I want. That's what true freedom is."

Samantha 'Harpy' Lux: "You'll love what I'll let you do to me, until it's my turn."

Jessica 'Jester' Lux: "Sally Wally likes to play, likes to chop things in messy ways, when Sally Wally's had her spree, she chops again out of glee!"
Zalus Bidan

Post by Zalus Bidan » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:11 pm

Zalus' battlesuit entered the system, and he disembarked from his hyperspace ring. He descended to the planet below, hailing Ironclad, and heading through the atmosphere. It would be a few more minutes before he reached the city. He had never truly seen it before, but he figured a hub for droids was not something to pass up. He only needed two, and if he could get his hands on a Delta class stormtrooper carrier, that would also be useful. He looked up what subsidiaries Clan Dorn had at their disposal, most if not all of it was droid related, that was both a plus and a minus. He kept his hands on the control sticks and made sure his feet were firmly planted on the pedals as her approached the city.
Zalus Bidan

Post by Zalus Bidan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:42 pm

Zalus headed back to his hyperspace ring, and waited for his two droid compadres. They were not far behind, once he was hooked to his hyperspace ring, he made sure that the vulture droids were as well, as his droids were attached to them. He hit the coordinates for the next place, somewhere, not where the Dynasty was. Tatooine was the next place on the list. Where he could sell the stupid vulture droids and get a nice ship for it, or he could just do with what he had, that part made him smirk, then laugh as he entered hyperspace changing course.

Return to “Geonosis”