Geonosis Orbit

Zaub Zanzalot

Geonosis Orbit

Post by Zaub Zanzalot » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:33 pm

Little Information is known about this area...
METALGEARSOLID4: Guns of the Patriots is the greatest game yet.

PSN ID: When I get a PS3 I will post it.
Zaub Zanzalot

Re: Geonosis Orbit

Post by Zaub Zanzalot » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:33 pm

This area is under the control of Zaub Zanzalot

Zaub Zanzalot

Post by Zaub Zanzalot » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Description: The IPBM Launch Platform is an orbital space station designed to launch Inter-planetary Ballistic Missiles. The station is capable of holding 4 IPBMs at a time. The station is also armed with 700 turbolasers, 500 ion cannons, and 400 ordnance launchers for defense during attacks. A shield is projected from a SLD-26 planetary shield generator on the planet surface to protect the station as well. The IPBM Launch Platform also has a large hangar that holds a total of 800 starfighters.

Demens Canis

Post by Demens Canis » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:50 pm

The Laughing Hyena and a Class VI Bulk transport drop out of hyperspace and descend towards the planets surface. Demens radios instructions to the bulk freighter, then the Laughing Hyena increases its speed and screams ahead, flying for a functioning droid factory on the outskirts of a large city. He walks off the bridge, leaving Glitch to steer them, and leans on the railing over the cargo hold.

Near the entrance ramp his crew are gearing up. One of the two Trandoshan's, the big ugly one is loading a Heavy ACP Repeater gun, while his buddy is strapping on loads of ammunition to him. The second Trandoshan has what looks to be a concussion rifle hanging from his side, and he is carrying plenty of ammunition for that as well. The Nautolan is swinging a pair of vibroblades around before he sheaths them on his back, then sticks the butt of a DP-23 Blaster rifle to his shoulder and looks down the sights. The mandalorian just puts his helmet on, then picks up a Proton Carbine. Demens grins, then calls down to them. "Get ready for the drop off!" he says, jumping over the railing and landing on the ground with them. He puts his pair of T-6 Thunderers in their holsters, grabs his ACP array gun and slings it over his shoulder. He hits the ramp open button and grins as it descends, wind sweeping into the cargo hold, and showing the red world of Geonosis, and the fast approaching Droid factory.
Take what you can
Give nothing back

The only rules that matter are what a man can do, and what a man can't do.

Blasters don't kill people, I do!!!

This Galaxy deserves a better class of criminal, and I'm gonna give it to'em.
Anerion Tsyng

Post by Anerion Tsyng » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:16 pm

*Ana stands motionless on the bridge flanked by the guards, her faces drains of all colour as she sees the battle ensue, She can sense Darwill on the other ship and Con maybe but she is not sure his signature is harder to pick out amongst so many of his brothers. She closes her eyes and fights back tears as she feels the lives of the soldiers snuffed out as the battle rages. She reaches into the Force desperately looking for a way to help somehow, She feels the Force engulf her as she is suddenly everywhere in the battle. Slipping into her battle meditation she reaches out and offers encouragement and guidance to the troops and commanders. She feels acutely also when someone is cut down or injured and it take all her concentration to maintain the connection and not be overcome. Knowing she cannot keep expending this amount of Force power for very long she sighs, hoping against all hope that maybe, just maybe she can buy her friends enough time to escape.*
Anerion Tsyng

Post by Anerion Tsyng » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:23 pm

*Ana feels a terrible shudder in the Force from her prison in the belly of the ship, she knows the Irving Berlin is gone. She buries her head in her hand and sobs, ignoring the burning pain from her broken ribs as she breathes deeper. She reaches out with the Force searching for any sight of her friends or Con, but the Force is full of the screams and agony of the dying and she can't bare the assault on her senses. She shuts herself down tightly from the Force and sits staring blankly at the far wall tears running unchecked down her face. Now she is sure she will never be found. She whispers gently in her grief*

"Felix, I'm so sorry Felix."
The Unquantifiable Unknown

Post by The Unquantifiable Unknown » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:33 pm

*A figure walks from the shadows of the hallways and makes his way silently to the bridge. He stands behind Jeriko, blackness swirling about him as if it were his lover, caressing every part of his body. The wisps of the dark flit about as a shadowy hand rests itself lightly on the man's shoulder. It is as if no one else senses the man's presence nor sees him: only Jeriko.*
Anerion Tsyng

Post by Anerion Tsyng » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:45 pm

*Ana waits alone in her prison for what seems like forever. She still can't risk opening herself up to the Force. It is dark and see feels so cold and empty without the Forces usual reassurance. She closes her eyes tightly trying to break the stream of tears, but they don't stop falling. All those lives lost because of her, because she went off alone and let herself get captured and because they tried to follow her. All dead because of her...*
The Unquantifiable Unknown

Post by The Unquantifiable Unknown » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:02 pm

*The figure moves slowly, appearing to float over the ground as the darkness roils about him, and stands silently beside Jeriko's seated form. He looks through the transparisteel before him at the infinite abyss that is space and smiles to himself.*

::Jeriko. It has been too long...::

*The sound of the vocabulator is strangely fluid, as if it were not a vocabulator at all...clearly some sort of new technology was at hand. Regardless of the vocabulator's presence, the man's voice was unmistakable.*
Kaytren Li
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Kaytren Li » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:47 pm

The Purple Ewok exits hyperspace some distance away from the planet and spends several eerie minutes attempting to verify the level of threat with its sensors before settling into orbit.

On the bridge, clone trooper CL-51488, 'Bill', studies the sensor readouts with a tight expression. All of them did.

"There are bodies in space sir."
"I see that."
"Should we...?"
"No. Scan for the Irving Berlin..."

Silence for a time, and then:

"There's a crash site, Sir."
"Lifesigns?"

Another pause...

"Yes."
"Good. Send teams down immediately."
"Right, sir."

::Irving Berlin.. Master Jinn, this is the Purple Ewok. Can you read?::
Kaytren Li
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Kaytren Li » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:12 pm

::But you're alive. That's good, Sir. We're sending teams down... How many are there?::

Two shuttles exit the Purple Ewok and begin heading to the surface.
Kaytren Li
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Kaytren Li » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:42 pm

::Uh... Understood... Well, we wanted to find out what happened, Sir.::
John Bickket

Post by John Bickket » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:59 pm

Kaytren Li wrote:The Purple Ewok exits hyperspace some distance away from the planet and spends several eerie minutes attempting to verify the level of threat with its sensors before settling into orbit.

On the bridge, clone trooper CL-51488, 'Bill', studies the sensor readouts with a tight expression. All of them did.

"There are bodies in space sir."
"I see that."
"Should we...?"
"No. Scan for the Irving Berlin..."

Silence for a time, and then:

"There's a crash site, Sir."
"Lifesigns?"

Another pause...

"Yes."
"Good. Send teams down immediately."
"Right, sir."

::Irving Berlin.. Master Jinn, this is the Purple Ewok. Can you read?::
*Four ships enter Geonosis space. Two Lancer Class Frigates, one Strife Class Cruiser and one Anguish Class Battle Cruiser.*

::This is the fleet of the Tau Ceti 24th Batch. We have come to assist. Do you copy?::
Last edited by John Bickket on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demens J. Canis

Post by Demens J. Canis » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:10 pm

John Bickket wrote:
*Three ships enter Geonosis space. Two Lancer Class Frigates, one Strife Class Cruiser and one Anguish Class Battle Cruiser.*
ooc: that's four, not three.
The only rules that matter are what a man can do, and what a man can't do.

This Galaxy deserves a better class of criminal, and I'm gonna give it to 'em.

When someone stands in your way, simply walk up behind them, and stab them in the heart.
Beowulf Sandwalker

Post by Beowulf Sandwalker » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:11 pm

Demens J. Canis wrote:
John Bickket wrote:
*Three ships enter Geonosis space. Two Lancer Class Frigates, one Strife Class Cruiser and one Anguish Class Battle Cruiser.*
OOC: Fail. LOL
I'm just a man in the middle of a complicated plan, no one to show me the signs. I'm just a creature of habit in a complicated world. Nowhere to run to, nowhere to hide.
John Bickket

Post by John Bickket » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:12 pm

Beowulf Sandwalker wrote:
Demens J. Canis wrote:
John Bickket wrote:
OOC: Fail. LOL
ooc: Tell me about it *face palms* Must've spaced out, oh well it's fixed lmao!
John Bickket

Post by John Bickket » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Darwill Jinn wrote:
::Tau Ceti fleet, it's good to hear from you. I am Darwill Jinn, of the Jedi Citadel on Bakura. We've lost our ship, as you may have heard. We will need evacuation of the survivors and the equipment we have with us - are you able to assist?::
::We'll have our Anguish Class Battleship planet-side in a few moments, please standby.::

*The Anguish Battleship enters the planet of Geonosis.*
John Bickket

Post by John Bickket » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:13 pm

*The Anguish class battle ship breaks orbit and enters hyperspace with the other 3 vessels included.*
Mathus

Post by Mathus » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:35 am

**A lone Sith infiltrator rocketed out of orbit, following any recent energy signals.**
When Jedi blood spurts from my knife....then things go twice as well.
Rika Nayra

Post by Rika Nayra » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:05 am

*A single, sleek, black, cloaked Injected Shuttle drops from hyperspace. Its pilot and navigator guide the ship expertly towards the surface of the planet.*

Please no jokes here, these things are ishy and nasty and I can't believe I'm going to do this.
Vitiosus

Post by Vitiosus » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:05 pm

*Vitiosus mutters under his breath*
That's what Mon said...
*Vitiosus speaks up a little louder*
Well, it shouldn't be too bad. I mean, it is not the first time you get your hands dirty. Or your fingers for that matter. Well, I assume of course.
*Vitiosus chuckles*
Okay, now to be serious.
Just be careful. These ones are just a very aggressive race. I am going to keep the engines primed.
*The Injector enters the atmosphere*
...I can hear you breathing...
Rika Nayra

Post by Rika Nayra » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Bane damn you!

*She curses and trudges out of the cockpit to get her bag.*

I'm taking the speeder. I haven't had a hot meal or shower in a while. I need to get something out of this trip.
Vitiosus

Post by Vitiosus » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:22 pm

*Vitiosus laughs*
Well at least you can admit that as the reason you like the speeder so much.
Rika Nayra

Post by Rika Nayra » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:41 pm

*The Injection shuttle once more rose up from the planet and jumped to hyperspace.*
Vitiosus

Post by Vitiosus » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:47 pm

*Vitiosus smirks*
And I really haven't eaten anything good in quite some time. I wonder what our next location will have that is good enough to eat...
Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Raith Dorn » Sat May 19, 2012 3:59 pm

*Raith's fleet drops out of hyperspace, the two hammerhead cruisers form up on either side of the 'nightbringer' Raith was on the bridge with Nathan and Atina.*

"Here it is, Geonosis, and below, the foundries."

*He sighed with relief.*

"This day has been a long time in the making. Let's get started."

*He turns to his captain.*

"Take us down. All three vessels."

*The captain nodded and all three cruisers headed to the planet's surface.*
Droids are better...people just make problems.
Nathan Shepard

Post by Nathan Shepard » Sat May 19, 2012 8:07 pm

*Shepard stood a few paces behind Raith with his arms crossed as he stared out at the planet below. The mission aside, this was a place of history. The starting point of the clone wars. The thought sent shivers through the Mandalorian.*
"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Main Theme: Icarus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiN6t7K7txw
Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Raith Dorn » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:24 pm

*The fleet exited the system for Mandalore.*
Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Raith Dorn » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:33 am

*The fleet exited hyperspace and headed to the planet below.*
Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Raith Dorn » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:31 am

*The Nightbringer exited the system.*

Return to “Geonosis”