Geonosis Orbit

Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Re: Geonosis Orbit

Post by Raith Dorn » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:29 pm

The Nightbringer entered the system and headed to the planet below.
Droids are better...people just make problems.
Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Raith Dorn » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:19 am

The Fleet exits the system.
Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Raith Dorn » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:16 pm

The ARC-170 exited hyperspace and headed to the planet below.
Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Raith Dorn » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:34 pm

*The fighter exits hyperspace and heads to the planet below.*
Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Raith Dorn » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:23 pm

*The transport from Mandalore exits out of lightspeed and heads to the planet below.*
Atina

Post by Atina » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:17 pm

*A small fighter exits hyperspace, and slowly begins to circle the planet of Geonosis. Long were the days of traveling, but the idea of staying in one place was far to hard. It seemed that always there was something pulling her from one place to another. The data had been difficult,but if it proved to be correct that would be someone willing to pay and then she would be able to settle down. That is for as long as she was able to sit still until once again she was pushed to having to leave. Pushing all thoughts out if her mind, Atina forced her thought to where they should be on the prize.
Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 am

*An Acclimator drops out of the system and descends to the planet below.*
Before my victims die, they ask one thing...they beg me to violate them, one last time. No matter who they are, they always beg, for one...last...touch...

Sophia's Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8761je6 ... 30C737BBB7
Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:09 pm

*The Acclimator sets a course for Manaan and exits the system.*
Before my victims die, they ask one thing...they beg me to violate them, one last time. No matter who they are, they always beg, for one...last...touch...

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:19 pm

*Sophia's Acclamator enters the Geonosis System and heads for the City of Ironclad.*

Raul Endymion

Post by Raul Endymion » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:32 pm

The second and third fleets entered high orbit, and descended to the planet below. Two entire invasion standard forces dropped to the planet's surface, to wage hell on the enemies of the Dynasty. Raul watched from the bridge of his lancer class dreadnought, and his smirk grew wider, it had been too long since he was in a combat with an actual army. Bugs were so hum drum to him, and droids were too predictable. Geonosians were a mix of the two, but they could fly and used cloak and dagger tactics. It would be an interesting fight. He watched the flames of the atmosphere lick against the windows of the ship as it descended.
Raul Endymion: "In order to eriadicate the Sith, first you need to be one. Sith are the only effective weapon against other sith."

Tau Ceti Base of Operations: viewforum.php?f=371

Raul's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc

Rachel Faleur

Post by Rachel Faleur » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:23 am

Grand Admiral Rachel was sitting pretty on the Bereaver. It was the flagship of the Protectorate fleet, and one of the most advanced ships in the galaxy. Rachel observed the battle from below, and offered input and tactics from above. She sent reinforcements where needed, and provided air support where called for. She wanted to be home with Melchior right now, but she figured the sooner this fight was over the better. She sent down two invasion forces, and had reserves of another thirty thousand in the carriers surrounding the bereaver. A quarter of her reserves were used, hopefully more would not be needed.

1st Fleet
5 Shrike Class Carriers
1 Anguish Class Battle Ship (Bereaver Flagship)
1 Templar Class Cruiser
3 Beserker Class Missile Frigates
3 Strife Class Cruisers
1 Deviant Class Cruiser
1 Morning Star Class Drop Carrier (Humanitarian Vessel.)

3rd fleet

1 lancer Class Dreadnought
1 Templar Class Cruiser
3 Beserker Class Missile Frigates
3 Strife Class Cruisers
1 Deviant Class Cruiser
1 Tanker
Bloodwing

Post by Bloodwing » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:38 am

Bloodwing and the core fleets showed up out of hyperspace. They looked different, they looked almost like Protectorate warships, angled and shaped like them, except sleeker. Their plating was painted over with a gloss silver, and the trim was a burning orange. Where the bridge was supposed to be, was a large photoreceptor on most of the ships, it glowed a fierce red. There they just sat and waited, as if waiting for orders. It was unclear who this navy belonged to, and that was the deception that Bloodwing was going for. Even the fighters that deployed from the hangars looked like avenger interceptors, and venom class assault fighters.

2nd Core

1 Mothership
1 Carrier
1 Force Cruiser
3 Anubis Class Battle Cruisers
1 Fractal Cruiser
1 Focus Cruiser
2 Combine Destroyers

3rd Core

1 Mothership
1 Carrier
1 Force Cruiser
1 Fractal Cruiser
1 Focus Cruiser
2 Anubus Class Battle Cruisers
3 Combine Destroyers
Rachel Faleur

Post by Rachel Faleur » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:38 pm

"What the..." Rachel was confused, she did not know what to make of the new fleet. She was unsure what the affiliation was. They did not look Machine Empire, if anything their sleek design was more reminiscent of sith warships. She tried to hail them, but they responded with the red signal. They were hostile, and the fleet was about to close in. Rachel ordered the fleet to tighten formation and the star fighters protect the warships. "All batteries fire! They're hostile!"

At that moment any ships firing laser weapons found their shots to be ineffective, and rail gun ammunition to take a bit more time to penetrate the machine empire warships. They were celestial alloy, but they had some reinforcement underneath the alloy. The machine empire responded, but thousands of droids and vehicles found their way to the planets surface. Volleys were exchanged between the Protectorate fleets. Rachel now had to contend with a two front attack. The ground battle below and the space battle above.
Miko Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Miko Panaka » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:46 am

The Grey fleet entered the system, and formed around the Eternal. Four Victory Class Star Destroyers at top, right, bottom, and middle of the Eternal, On the sides were a Majestic cruiser, and a munificent class battle cruiser each. In back were four acclimator cruisers, and in pairs of two were strike class medium cruisers covering the rear, and the flanks of the Grey Fleet. Many more ships lay in reserve, but this was the main show of force. Miko was on the bridge of the Eternal, and glared at the Machine Empire warships. He nodded to the pilots, and they at once opened fire without hesitation.

1 Eternal Class Battlecruiser

4 Victory Class Star Destroyers

4 Acclimator Class Assault Carriers

6 Strike Class Medium Cruisers

2 Majestic Heavy Cruisers

2 Munificent Class Starcruisers
"I am the hope of the Omniverse, I am the lightbulb in the darkness, I am the bacon in the fridge for all living things that cry out in hunger, I am the Alpha and the Amiega, I am the Terror that flaps in the night! I am Miko Panaka, and I'm going to break you, like a kit-kat bar..." -Miko Panaka
Miko Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Miko Panaka » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:00 am

Miko gave command of Eternal to the EXO, and formed a channeling gate between the bridge and one of the transport acclimators. He stepped through and was in the hanger of one of the carriers. He nodded to his IG-100's and T-101, and opened his palms again, He made a massive channeling gate, that showed the battlefield of Geonosis. He maintained it without so much as a sweat. T-101 knew what to do, and lead the charge with the 10,000 droids and vehicles in tow. They brought reinforcements to the battlefield directly. It disrupted enemy movements, and created a space for which Raul and Raith could move. Miko was impressed he still had the capability to command, even if he did not have any other jedi to help. Once all soldiers and equipment were through, he used what energy he could, and force jumped himself through the gate, rolling onto the battlefield with his sabers in hand. It felt good. It felt really good to be back into it.
"I am the hope of the Omniverse, I am the lightbulb in the darkness, I am the bacon in the fridge for all living things that cry out in hunger, I am the Alpha and the Amiega, I am the Terror that flaps in the night! I am Miko Panaka, and I'm going to break you, like a kit-kat bar..." -Miko Panaka
Rachel Faleur

Post by Rachel Faleur » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:14 pm

"Admiral! All communication with ground forces has been cut off! Raul, the Greys, Belkadan forces, even the Machines! It's dark down their, wait...a fleet is coming up from the planets surface they're..." The navigator paused, unsure what to say.

"They're what navigator?!" Rachel barked at him.

"The scanners detect...Kothryn DNA...the ships are...they're Kothryn ships!" The Navigator replied.

"That's impossible, they don't have that capability, give m a visual!" Rachel spoke sternly.

Their image came up on the monitor, the kothryn ships were of CIS make, but layered in living tissue, and bristling with giant quill projectors as well as turbo lasers. Rachel visibly put a hand up to her mouth as her eyes widened, there were over forty thousand troops on the ground, and now they suddenly lost contact with all of them. Raul was among them, and the Grey Jedi leader Miko was also now missing. She was stunned into silence and froze. It was the first time she was ever awestruck in battle. She watched the fleet exit hyperspace. Soon after, a crimson red venom assault fighter was detected and made its way to the Machine Empire fleet. Their fleet turned around and exited back into the void of space.

"Admiral...what do we do? Do we go down there?" The Exo asked.

Rachel finally came to and nodded, "Report on all military channels, Kothryn are capable of space flight...request immediate assistance on Geonosis to mop up any remaining Geonosians, and Kothryn."

The Exo nodded and sent the message to all with standing armies friendly to the Dynasty.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:43 pm

*Gavin's black YT-1930 blasted out of hyperspace and made its way towards the planet. He focused upon the planet but could feel nothing from it. He didn't bother trying to signal anyone on the surface, nor did he try to hail the fleet that lay in orbit. Never slowing down, he blew passed them and headed for the planet below.*
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Biography of Gavin Phoenix
Rachel Faleur

Post by Rachel Faleur » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:38 pm

"Admiral Faleur, the dust has been lifted, bringing a visual now," the communication officer stated and brought up an image on the holomonitor. It was a grave situation, three quarters of all forces down there were obliterated and now the last remains of the defense forces were about to be demolished by the kothryn hordes. She glared and went to work, "Send a few squadrons of air support to carpet bomb the kothryn, send shrike carrier two's deployment force to the surface to engage. Hail the grey fleet and see if they can also send down another detachment of soldiers, we will wipe them off the face of the map. Do not stop until every last kothryn is dead."

"Yes Ma'am!" The communication officer relayed the information, and the army and navy did what it was ordered.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:26 pm

*Gavin's black YT-1930 made its way through the planet's atmosphere and finally broke free and rose into its orbit. He noticed the fleets a little ways to his left and adjusted course towards them. As he approached, he opened the comms again.* "Alright, T. It's your show. Comms are open so see if you can get a hold of anyone from this spot. Otherwise, we'll have to make a landing in the hangars and hope they don't try blowing us out of the sky in the process."
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

T-101

Post by T-101 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:52 pm

::Second in command to Miko Panaka of the Grey Jedi, hailing Rachel Faleur of the Dynasty Navy,:: T-101 spoke over the commlink.

::Admiral Faluer here, what is your inquiry?:: Rachel answered.

::Grand Master Miko Panaka, has been critically injured, I need to be by him. We have no other commanders, please lead our forces temporarily, and send the cruisers back to Ossus when the job is done,:: T-101 asked.

::Against protocol, but Miko and I...it will be done,:: Rachel answered.

::Thank you Admiral Faleur,:: T-101 replied, he turned to Gavin and nodded, "Let's go to Kiffu."
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:30 pm

*Gavin nodded as he changed the ship's path from the fleet out towards open space. He had already begun loading the coordinates for Kiffu and plotting their course. Once all was set and they were clear of the planet's gravity, the freighter blasted off into hyperspace.*

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Rachel Faleur

Post by Rachel Faleur » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:44 pm

An officer came up to Rachel and saluted, "The report from Geonosis, the invasion forces from Belkadan were completely destroyed, only Natalie Yun, from the Sisters survived, not even the commander of the Knights made it out. Our initial first wave faired no better, We lost over half of our initial forces. Fifteen thousand children of Her Dynasties Children have fallen. Clan Dorn will have to relocate to Mandalore, but Raith Dorn is still alive. Raul was recovered and sustained minor injuries. Miko is missing, but reports say he was recovered by the guardians and his daughter is on her way to command the Grey fleet. She hailed us not an hour ago. The Kothryn presence has been extinguished as well as innumerable numbers of Geonosians. Once a few of the greater beasts were taken care of the geonosians scattered. I would suggest scouting the area for any eggs or workers, but I think we will lose more men fighting underground than we would above it."

Rachel swiped over the reports on her own data pad, and nodded to the officer, "Carry on."

It had been a long few weeks of heavy combat on the surface, and the reports were nothing to bat an eye at. They lost good souls today, Mandalorian and Dynasty alike. There was no telling what truly transpired on the surface, and what the status of the Kothryn was. She however got another message from the area of Sanctuary, the republic had put out a warning for the sector. Rachel decided that with the main fleet wrapping up here, she could throw a few ships at the situation. She knew how weak the republic was still, they would not send any aid if they could not contain it with whatever forces they had in the area. Republic vessels were a rare sight. If anyone was to offer aid, it would be Dynasty forces. She herself could not lead the assault, but she figured she could call upon Davian, an experienced Dynasty soldier to lead a small fleet and contingent to the area. She had felt a ripple. Melchior had taught her to hone her force abilities, she was quite latent. She felt like this was something she could not ignore. She nodded to herself and made the call.

"Officer, patch me through to Davian, I need to speak with him," She spoke with command.

"Yes ma'm," The officer replied and threw up a holo image of Davian who saluted.

"Greetings Grand Admiral, how can I help?" He asked, his face was chiseled by genetics, and combat over many years. He was a weathered man by look.

"There is a problem in the Sanctuary sector, I need you to go there at once take a small fleet with you, a lancer and three other ships should be enough," Rachel replied.

Davian saluted, "It will be done." The holo image disappeared.

Rachel turned her attention back to Geonosis, in the meantime.
Iris Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Iris Panaka » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:54 pm

A heavily modified star fighter exited hyperspace. A cross between an R-41 Star Chaser and an ARC-170 made its way to the Grey Jedi fleet. The trip took longer than expected, but Iris arrived. She was relieved she would not see combat, but also slightly disappointed. She figured more battles would come, but it was more important to get those droids home. T-101 would give her far too much grief if she just left them there. More importantly she was second in charge of the Ossus citadel now. She would not see combat, but she had a responsibility to her order. She landed aboard the Eternal, and made her way to the bridge. She assumed command right there.

"I need a status report on our losses, and once we have that, offer aid to those down below. Also patch me through to Grand Admiral Faleur, let her know that I am here and have assumed command of my fathers...the Grey Jedi Fleet," Iris spoke with confidence, despite her hiccup.

The officer saluted and started tallying up the reports, and got her in communication with the Dynasty's Admiral.
Iris Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Iris Panaka » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:16 pm

::Grand Admiral Faleur, good to finally meet you. What is your situation, and how can I help? I think we lost half our droids in the assault. Do you need medical supplies, and do any troops or mandalorians need evacuation?:: Iris asked as she got the numbers of grey losses back on her end.
Rachel Faleur

Post by Rachel Faleur » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:26 pm

Rachel smiled, Miko's daughter certainly held herself like the second in command of the Grey Jedi Order. She was impressed, and was intrigued by her beauty. She looked like her mother but fiercer and more confident in military matters and the force. She would be a powerful ally or a relentless enemy.

::A pleasure General Panaka, we could use medical supplies and evacuation of soldiers, and getting the Mandalorians safely to Mandalore. Ironclad was sunk into the ground a loss for both the Mandalorians and the Dynasty. Raith and Raul are both recovered but our losses are staggering. The geonosian losses are almost piled as high as their termite spires. We will not persue underground. I think we will label Geonosis as a possible Kothryn hive world and warn sectors to avoid this area in terms of hyperspace routes. We have begun rescue efforts, so do feel free to deploy your relief forces when you are settled."
Iris Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Iris Panaka » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:59 pm

::Deploying now, thank you Grand Admiral Faleur,:: she ordered the droids to begin the process of search and rescue, as well as relief. She thought maybe it would be wise to invest in kamino clones eventually.
Iris Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Iris Panaka » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:56 pm

The distress call rang through the grey fleet comm channels. Iris shuddered, the Machines were moving again. There had not been a battlesite since Manaan. She knew her father was off doing his own matters. She decided with enough aid going to Geonosis, she would aid in the relief of Bakura. What was the use of being an allied order of the galactic guardians if the Dynasty was stretched thin? She ordered the fleet to pull out, and all respective transports head to their designated dust off points, then link up back with the fleet. She exited the system in the Eternal, taking the grey fleep with her.
Tyra Syen

Post by Tyra Syen » Wed May 10, 2017 4:16 pm

From out of hyperspace appeared a Venator-class star destroyer, colored in silver and blue. It made its way towards Geonosis and stopped outside of orbit. On the bridge, Tyra looked at the brown planet as the comms officer opened a channel to Ironclad below. He gave Tyra a nod when the channel was opened.

::Ironclad, this is Tyra Syen, Commander of the Kiffu Guardians. We have come to pick up an order of droids. We seek permission to land.::
Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Raith Dorn » Wed May 10, 2017 5:32 pm

::You may proceed, welcome back to Ironclad Tyra Syen,:: the air traffic control operator answered.
Tyra Syen

Post by Tyra Syen » Thu May 11, 2017 4:28 pm

::Understood. Making our approach now.:: Tyra found it odd of being welcomed back to Geonosis considering that, as far as she could remember, she had never been here, especially recently. She had learned too late of the battle that took place here. What started as a battle some may have looked forward to with the natives had turned into a nightmare when the Kothryn revealed themselves. Even more, she had learned that if a message for help had been sent, most transmissions ended up becoming blocked. If there was a call beforehand, it, unfortunately, never made it to Kiffu.

Nodding to the crew, the ship moved forward again, making its way towards the terrain outside Ironclad.

Return to “Geonosis”