Helix Containment Unit

Aria Theron

Re: Helix Containment Unit

Post by Aria Theron » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:16 pm

*Aria laughed*

Keeping Siren from anything hostile will be a challenge. She seems to seek hostility. More than some Sith. Anways she will be in safe keeping ubtil you are ready for her.

*Taking a few mental notes. The Dynasty was new to her.*

The Jedi habe never been interested in improving the galaxy or anyone's life for that matter. They spew lies to subjugate systems to some false belief that slavery to their order will somehow make them more free. Im sure this Dynasty you speak of isn't much different.

If reuniting the Sith is your goal then youll have my support, though prepare to fight alone. I can provide the support of my Empire, but I can't speak for the other Sith. My brother is working on the final details and launch of some redesigned destroyers thwg may prove useful. I don't know exactly when he plans to have them ready.
You were sentanced to death the day you were born. I'm just speeding up the process.

Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT_lO7CYWnA
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:23 pm

"She was always a wild one," he chuckled.

'The Dynasty is not truly much different, but in some ways they are better. They keep their promises, but even they know the monumental task before them if they are to crush me. They already know what I have done, but they are hesitant to fight me. They don't know how many agents I have, and where exactly they are. I am not worried about victory, but their army is a touch daunting," Nereus chuckled.

"Like I said, i do not expect you to fight with me, but I do not mind the extra support, reuniting the sith and making them an organized and well oiled war machine is my goal. With your empire offering support, I will have two empires at my disposal..." Nereus smirked again as he took out a small holo projector and dropped it on the ground, when it activated Vulpter appeared and the image of the entire Machine Empire fleet that had dropped out of hyperspace moments earlier. On the feed it was clear that thousands of individual droids were being dropped out of the bays of the ships and headed directly for the containment unit.

"Yes, yes, I have been quite busy. I wasn't quite as clear as before, but when I said I managed to unlock the potential of the nano virus through sith alchemy, I used it to not only assimilate one starship, but eventually the entire Machine Empire. They are as docile as I want them to be, and as destructive as they ever were. They will be my main method of conducting my operations, while my secondary sith forces that I have been acquiring, will act as my special operations division. My agents have not gotten back to me yet, but I have not felt any disconnect or danger from them. One hundred thousand droids, and fifty five warships that once terrorized all the known worlds, now at my disposal. You taught me quite well Master Aria. I have to thank you, without your teachings, none of this would have been possible, and I am honored that you wish to lend me your provision," He smiled and bowed in respect, "the fruits of my labor."
~Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.~
Aria Theron

Post by Aria Theron » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:34 pm

*Aria was silent, listening to the words of Nereus. She waited now, to see what her apprentice had been up to all these years. Still. . . Something wasn't right. She still couldn't make out what was going on within him. He had two souls, but one she could not penetrate through and examine. His mind was broken into segments as if interrupted. She took a deep breath, letting her senses pick up on the arrival of the massive fleet. She pushed a small button on her belt, signalling the droid in her ship to stand down; knowing more than likely it would start firing on anything that moved. Noticing the bow, she returned it with a cautious interest waiting for the machines to arrive*
You were sentanced to death the day you were born. I'm just speeding up the process.

Theme:
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:13 pm

It was a long while before Nereus spoke up again, but he turned back to Aria and gestured for her to follow him outside to the main entrance. It was outside where one hundred thousand machine empire droids ranging from drop units and tanks stood at attention in their divisions and formations. They were neat and orderly, with their armor glinting even in the dank and toxic atmosphere of Vulpter.

Nereus chuckled as he looked upon the show of force, "This is all that I have been up to, the assimilation of the entire Machine Empire."
~Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.~
Aria Theron

Post by Aria Theron » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:21 pm

*She gazed on the massive army, thinking of the strength in awe but also taking in every variable of how things could go. Nereus wasn't as transparent as he use to be. There was something else in him, but it was clouded. Perhaps having something to do with the machines themselves. It was something she needed to watch but for now they had an army. *

Impressive work Nereus. Very impressive. They won't stop the Jedi. . . but they'll be able to deal a heavy blow to them. Expandability is a valuable asset. An army like this targeting infrastructure at its core. Losses would be great but worth it. . . and you can easily replace them.

Theme:
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:58 pm

"And then combined with whatever other sith my agents find hiding out in the void of space, and merging them with whatever assistance you provide, we'll have a sizable force to combat the Jedi and the Dynasty. Their resurgence won't last long, and their new leader will prove as weak as they've always been. We'll make sure they never recover after Metellos. We'll outlast our enemies, and then the Therian Empire will once again be at the top. How does that sound Master?" Nereus smirked.
Aria Theron

Post by Aria Theron » Sun May 14, 2017 12:06 pm

*She chuckled at Nereus. The prospect of being at the top tickled her*

Oh you confuse me with my father. . . Unlike him my concern is with my people. If being at the top brings peace and prosperity to them; I'll accept that, though it is hardly my concern. There is an imbalance in the force. And that is a danger to my people. The jedi need to be put in check again.

Theme:
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Mon May 15, 2017 1:59 am

"This army will be the means to correct, liquidate, that balance. Our biggest obstacles are still Kurayami and the Dynasty. They have virtually split the corporations of the galaxy in half between the two of them. They may not have any political pull in the senate, but they certainly can manipulate economies however they wish. Infrastructure will be a vital point to disrupt. Knowing the extent of their operations, would be vital. I doubt the Jedi have much infrastructure other than Mon Calamari, and Kamino. They have not been active very long, and I doubt they have many resources beyond those two worlds. They do have a fleet, I suggest knocking out their centers of operation to produce warmachines. However we are not ready yet. My agents have yet to report back their findings aside from one particular group. They will soon be headed to Bimmissari to seek any sith that reside there," He replied.

"If you leave the directing of the Machine Empire to me, I'll make sure your brother won't be left out of the fighting, but I need clarification, what do you mean your people? Do you mean the citizens under the watchful eye of the Therian Empire?" He asked, turning his gaze on Aria.
Aria Theron

Post by Aria Theron » Wed May 17, 2017 7:54 am

Hmm, seems the Jedi have been a bit more busy than i had thought over the last decade.

*she spoke seeming somewhat surprises about the amount of resources the Jedi managed to take control of despite their typically dosile nature.*

If they control as mich as you say they do, then be sure that will likely be their focus as well.

*Her voice trailed a bit and she met Nereus' gaze*

You are correct. The people of the Therian Empire are my concern. My purpose for being. Without them I am just another sith looking for a reason. . . Something many Sith have criticized me for. They call me weak because I have such a limited interest. What they fail to realize is we have largely been a force in keeping the balance of Jedi Influence in check. Especially on Coruscant and in the Senate.

You have the machines at your disposal. Do with them as you see necessary. Hopefully your agents will be successful in providing some more Intel into the scope of the Jedi reach. By now they know they're being watched and im sure traps will be set. I will see what assistance i can offer within my scope of influence as well.

Theme:
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Tue May 23, 2017 6:46 am

"I am glad to see you still have that compassion for your people, with that in mind, I have something that could help your father. The nanovirus I manipulated would be able to counteract the autoimmune disorder your father is suffering from. Would you care for a vial of it? One would be enough to reverse his illness, and save you and your brother from the same fate," Nereus asked.
Aria Theron

Post by Aria Theron » Sun May 28, 2017 12:35 pm

*She smiled quickly but shook her head*

I appreciate the offer, but my father at this point I think would rather die than have a nano virus injected in him. And as for my brother and I. Its too early to tell if we will suffer the same fate or not. I've come to embrace what i am. After all it has its benefits.

*A ripple in the force struck her. She felt her father for a moment*

. . . Hm. . . speaking of my father, something has happened

Theme:
Nereus Draken

Post by Nereus Draken » Tue May 30, 2017 6:14 pm

"Do let me know if you change your mind, also, if you have need to reach me, I am amassing forces in ruusan, there is a place there called Valca City. it was a former Jedi Bastion, now a crime ridden haven. I have a contact there named Sen Loake. He is on the outskirts of the metropolis. If I am not there, he will answer and proceed to contact me. Go, your father needs you, send him my regards. If you require any assistance Master Aria, let me know," He nodded and bowed in respect.
Aria Theron

Post by Aria Theron » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:42 pm

*She noadded*

Sen. . . I will remember that.

*She paused and took a deep breath.*

I must go.If i need you I will find you again.

*aria took a step back, her head being swallowed up again by her helmet. She turned around heading back to her ship which sat waiting several hundred yards away. Before disapearing from view she stopped and paused, looking over her shoulder*

Don't forget about your friend. When you want her, you know how to find me.

* with that the darkness surrounded her and she disappeared from view. Her ship leaving a trail of light behind it and vanishing. Into the atmosphere*

Theme:
Phaeton

Post by Phaeton » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:33 pm

A crackle of light and a snap hiss of static burst out of nothingness and two droids appeared. Anaxes and Nightmare. They both walked the halls of the containment unit. Anaxes' wolfish face was pensive as his claws clacked on the floor.

"Medrike still uses void walkers for its bidding? That creature was always a strange one. Now it has the loyalty of an entire empire," Anaxes scoffed.

"Not as strange as the company it keeps, the dynasty sisters that claim to worship it, are an interesting lot. The untapped potential in the youngest, simplest one of them is staggering. She can sync with anything electronic. Like us. If anything Iron Hail would have better luck jumping into her than that...fish creature. Will Reaper and Nightshade begin moving towards the other locations across the galaxy? If we are to make sure we are in a position to attack, those containment units need to be operational. I'm sure the Organics believe that we will just wait for them all to show up on Raxus and destroy them all at once," Nightmare barked a laugh.

"Or they'll be bold and attack there first. Throw us off guard, but then again, we would end up surrounding them as these facilities churn out ships. These act as a safety net, there's no way to focus down one, you have to focus down all of them at once, including raxus. It's impossible, except for sheer ingenuity and tenacity. Expect the unexpected, think like the celestials, become the gods. It's how we won and lost," Anaxes mused.
Xynmerac

Post by Xynmerac » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:03 pm

The Xynmerac on Vultper had spent its time circling the Containment unit, pushing closer and closer with each pass. This structure was the only thing of importance upon the planet, making its job far easier than most. For the majority of the time, nothing happened and it simply observed, letting the sensations gained from the active unit become part of its mind and feed back to the others and Kelam.

A couple more passes and it would be almost on top of it. When it got there, it would then make the choice as to whether it would enter it or head back.

Return to “Vulpter”