Open Terrain

Blaze

Re: Open Terrain

Post by Blaze » Wed May 16, 2018 5:06 pm

Sophia was right. As her attacks came at Blaze, her shield moved in front of her and navigated accordingly to block Sophia's strikes. However, Blaze wasn't about to play games and let the woman simply take thing more casually and defensive to study her movements. She had every intention to end this fight as quickly as possible.

As the last slash met her shield, Blaze pushed out hard to open Sophia's defenses. Pushing away with her shield, her blade drove straight forward at Sophia's chest. But it wasn't that was happening. As her shield went out as far as it could, the pieces that looked like black lace around the edges extended out to the sides and out in front. While keeping her defended, her shield was capable of offense, having blades around the edge that moved with the shield to slash at opponents in her deflections as well as able to make thrusts with the "fangs" that extended off the smaller bottom part of the shield. I was this very thing she looked to achieve. Despite the deflection, she expected Sophia to be capable of defending the first thrust with her sword. But had the blade extending passed her gaze, she wouldn't be as prepared as the shield came at her in a similar thrust for her chest as well.
Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Sun May 20, 2018 3:27 pm

Sophia was certainly taken by surprise by the level of aggressiveness when Blaze was not keen on fooling around. She certainly wanted to be left alone. She had read correctly though, she used her shield and sword in tandem. When Blaze would strike, her shield would be used to defend or counterattack. She relied on it too much, and there was certainly a reason why. Sophia was thrown off balance by the bash forward, and then again by the direct thrust to her chest. Out of her peripheral she saw something eject from Blaze's shield. She sidestepped and parried the sword to the right. At that moment she saw the bladed shield barreling down at her from the side. It was at that moment she managed to pull her defensive left hand away from her back, and slip an electromagnetic stunner to the inside of the shield, but at a cost. She felt the clean slice of the blade rip right through her commissar jacket sleeve. The blood ran hot down her arm, and she knew she had lost a tendon, possibly deeper. She managed to smack the butt of her blade against her jacket and activate the magnet to release a powerful electrical current through the shield and depending on the shield brackets and handle on the inside, Blaze's whole body. But she was out of the fight now, lest she wanted to die of blood loss. "So focused on my right arm, little deer, you didn't see what my left was doing..."
Before my victims die, they ask one thing...they beg me to violate them, one last time. No matter who they are, they always beg, for one...last...touch...

Sophia's Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8761je6 ... 30C737BBB7
Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Mon May 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Luxeria watched from the sky, waiting for the proper moment to strike. However, understanding Blaze and formulating a strategy against her went out the window the moment the woman showed her effectiveness in combat, having the additions built into her shield and being able to use it flawlessly as both a defensive and offensive weapon. Not sure if Sophia was ready for this level of combat against a Sith warrior, she made her move.

From where she hung above them, her right hand moved out at Blaze. In response, the furthest wing on her right side was sent flying a high speed towards the shield in order to deflect it downwards, and if she was lucky, remove it completely. Little did she realize Sophia’s plan, catching too late her movement under Blaze’s shield. She couldn’t stop her wing, only hope that Sophia’s hand cleared before impact.

Despite what they’ve been sharing, this was their first combat together and didn’t know how to fight in tandem with each other.
Truth is only what your mind believes to be true and the mind is mine to mold. That is why you will always believe my words to be true.

Luxeria-The Flower of Eternity
Blaze

Post by Blaze » Mon May 21, 2018 12:22 pm

Blaze was much more capable than Sophia realized, easily keeping track of her opponent and her movements. As her shield made its strike, she saw the woman planet something on it. However, it meant nothing with what happened next.

As the blades cut Sophia’s arm, she felt something impactbher shield before seeing what it was. The woman before her had already moved out of the way when it hit, keeping her from receiving anymore damage. The impact of the wing was more than enough to catch Blaze off guard and force the shield out of her hands before Sophia activated stunner.

Both shield and wing stuck into the ground though the wing was soon back into the air from where it originated. Glancing up at Luxeria, she cursed herself for not being ready for her, for forgetting her. Not taking the time to grab her shield, she leapt up onto her ship as she eyed the woman in the sky. She had faced all manner of weapons and fighters in her life. But this was something else entirely.
Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Tue May 22, 2018 7:09 pm

Luxeria looked down as Blaze jumped on top of her ship. Despite Sophia getting a little cut up, she was fine. The moment she suspected who Blaze was, she should have told Sophia to back away. She had no doubts in her lover’s abilities, but this was something else entirely. Even with her ability to harness and unleash the level of raw dark-side energy, she wouldn’t have face this woman down in a normal situation.

But it was different now. As a warrior, she might not compare. But she had something new, something she was confident that could easily top the balance in her favor: her wings. After her trial run on Rusaan, she understood just how capable she could be in a fight. This would be the final deciding factor.

"Let’s get this over with, Blaze. We won’t get anywhere with you just stand there looking mean. Come and let us see if you can handle fighting a goddess."
Truth is only what your mind believes to be true and the mind is mine to mold. That is why you will always believe my words to be true.

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Thu May 24, 2018 4:30 pm

Sophia tied off her arm with a piece of cloth, then took out a needle full of bacta, and regenerative stem tissues, and jabbed it into the spot where she was cut. Then used a sealer to close the wound shut. She felt like she could move her hand again, and glared at Blaze. Luxeria's intervention gave Sophia enough time to patch up. Her left arm would still be slow and in great pain, but it would take less time to heal, and she would not bleed out. Blaze would see that even Wasp, was formidable against Sith opponents. She grabbed the shield and tossed it further away, it was truly the goal of hers to get rid of that shield, and it was a good call. Now the pair could get to work subduing or killing her. It did not matter, but Sophia admitted to herself she was a touch disappointed. But perhaps a rousing fight would make the trip home quicker, "you should've come with us, you would have been a great warrior among us."
Before my victims die, they ask one thing...they beg me to violate them, one last time. No matter who they are, they always beg, for one...last...touch...

Blaze

Post by Blaze » Fri May 25, 2018 2:14 pm

Blaze paid no mind to Sophia. Despite her skill, she wasn't much a of a threat in Blaze's mind. But Luxeria was an unknown. Even if she wasn't as capable in combat as Blaze was, those wings of hers left her without any knowledge. She looked them over, seeing that they were separated. It was already proven that each piece could work individually and could act as a long range projectile with use of Telekinesis. And from the force of the impact on her shield made it known that they were tough, making them an effective shield. With these few thoughts, it could easily be stated that with those wings, Luxeria boasted supreme close and long range combat, the ability to fly, and quick shielding against any form of physical combat. The key would be to get around them.

Knowing she'd get nowhere just standing around, she leapt into the air after Luxeria. As she got close, she made a series of attacks, horizontal slash from the right, then back to the left in one handed swings before bringing the sword down in a strong two handed overhead strike.
Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Fri May 25, 2018 2:19 pm

Luxeria crossed her arms as Blaze flew up to her. The attacks were relatively easy to block, bringing up the single outer most wing for the first two strikes, then bringing those two above her for the final strike. Smirking at Blaze, the wings that held off the attack, slung upwards to break the attack. With a twist of her body and the extension of her right hand, the right side blades rolled over her shoulder and plunged straight at Blaze one after another for five attacks in quick succession. The goal was to send her plummeting straight toward the ground.

Blaze

Post by Blaze » Sat May 26, 2018 2:51 pm

Blaze started to fly back a bit as the final strike was broken. All was going as she figured, her testing the waters proving much of what she thought. Despite her guesses though, her attack against still left her surprised. Bringing up her sword, she braced it with her other hand as the five wing blades bore down on her her, sending her flying down faster towards the ground. She struck back at the final attack, though it did nothing to deter her opponent as she fell into the snow. Thankfully, the snow was able to cushion her fall a bit and her body was quite durable, letting her quickly roll over and get back on her feet.
Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Sat May 26, 2018 2:55 pm

Luxeria watched as Blaze fell to the ground. Deciding to continue this on ground level, she didn't wish to make this too easy for them. Landing next to Sophia, her wings began to spread out around her, ready to launch her next attack. "So, do you want that ship to remain intact?"

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Tue May 29, 2018 3:52 pm

"I still want her on ours," Sophia smirked, "I like her, a bit bitchy...but...Nereus would approve I think. Do we really have to kill her? I could destroy her ship, less options."

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:12 pm

"I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't cry over the loss of her ship. However, what becomes of her is entirely up to her. By what I've heard of her, she is not one to take lightly. As such, I will not hold back against her. Let's just hope she is durable." She then lifted her hand as all tend wings flew off in random directions away from her only to be redirected back towards Blaze. With the power of the connection the blades had to her mind, alongside her Telekinesis, they moved about flawlessly, each coming in from different directions and speeds to through to warrior off. There was no stopping the onslaught as each defended and deflected wing was gathered back up and sent flying at her again. She would bind the Sword of the Sith in a relentless attack until she was tired out, then finish the job.

Blaze

Post by Blaze » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:23 pm

Blaze watched as the wings began to spread out. She didn't know what Luxeria intended to do, but she felt she needed something in her left hand, something to help aid her should a relentless assault fall upon her. Reaching back towards her ship, something gold suddenly flew out of the entrance. Wrapping her hand around the hilt, she turned back to the pair as the blades scattered and began to rain down up her. In her left was a crystal sword glowing in a golden color. One might suspect it too weak of a material to hold up in battle, but as she began to bring her swords to meet with Luxeria's wings, it would show it had been forged and tuned so as to not be broken so easily.

The attack was indeed relentless. Every time she defended herself, the blade would always find its way back at her. Whatever these things were, whoever made them obviously knew what they were doing, especially if they were made specifically for this woman. Her offense and defense was solid as well as her close range and long range capabilities. It made her wonder just how she'd ever get close enough to touch her. Taking a chance, she deflected two of the wings before jumping up on top[ of her ship before jumping higher and closer towards the two. The blades never stopped as she moved, chasing her down as if caught inside a revolving sphere. She had to get outside of it and at them at a speed these things didn't move. It was a small window, but she had an idea. She hit a couple more of the wings before planting her feet against one as it passed. In a split second, she infused the Force through her being, utilizing a Force Jump and Speed together and flew towards the pair, both swords out at her sides, ready to strike.
Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:09 pm

"Shit...well try not to break her legs," Sophia muttered under her breath as she grabbed her flechette gun and pulled out a slug round drum. These were rounds that had sensors on them, they would only respond to heat or excessive movement, then explode with clouds of shrapnel. She considered these her flak rounds. She plugged in the drum and cocked the slide, and fired carefully right at blaze. But her target was making sure to cripple that ship. She went wide of the incoming attack, but kept her rifle fixed on Blaze. She knew that the magnetic pulse electrode on the shield would still work for awhile longer. She cocked the hammer back again and fired a second round as she sprinted wide of Blaze. The crazy bitch was in fact just really good at fighting. As the rounds whizzed at Blaze, they would explode if they were close enough. Sophia was making a run for the ship, but had a few more tricks of the trade if Blaze decided to cut her down first. It still seemed more likely.

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:10 pm

Luxeria cursed under her breath as Blaze found a way to get inside her defense. It was clever, really, using the time the blades were away from her to rush in faster than she could respond for an attack. A truly skilled warrior, indeed. Getting out of this might have very well required killing her.

Leaping back with all she had, she was able to move back just in time to keep from being cut in half by the woman's two blades. It made Luxeria wonder just what all laid inside the ship, just waiting to be called upon. gain a little distance, she called all her blades back to her, prepared to engage the Sith at close range.

Blaze

Post by Blaze » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:10 pm

Blaze paid no attention as she move around behind, her target still Luxeria As the woman jumped back out of the way, narrowly misses being cut down, Blaze stood ready to make another attack. But as the rounds came at her, she turned, raising a Protection Bubble as they went off, covering the air in smoke for a moment. Using the momentary distraction, Blaze dove out of the smoke, Force Speeding into Luxeria, looking to thrust her blade into the woman before the wing blades had a chance to redirect themselves into a defensive form.
Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:50 am

Sophia headed up the ramp of Blaze's ship and planted explosives by the engines on the inside. She tried to work as quick as possible. Wasting no time she attached small magnetic disks to the fusion reactor, then ran back down and slid behind a rock. She pushed the detonator and the explosives went off.

Blaze

Post by Blaze » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Luxeria successfully dodged her coming attack, but Blaze's attention shifted back to her ship as she heard the explosions. Looking back to her ship, she saw that it had been seriously damaged, especially the engines. Effectively, they had removed her ability to leave. The only way off world now was by means of Luxeria's ship. Anger surged through her as she turned her attention on Sophia. Without warning, she took off in a run at the woman, ready to cut her down.
Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:00 pm

With Sophia's work on the ship, Blaze grown completely distracted by her's ship's destruction. With the opening provided, Luxeria pointed the ends of all ten blades at Blaze as she charged her partner before unleashing the stored up energy within them. In focused beams of red, the energy plowed into Blaze, piercing some parts of her body that were open thought causing more serious damage to the spots of her armor. Sophia might not have liked it, but Luxeria could already see that taking Blaze back would be more trouble than it was worth. Her will was much too strong. She didn't want to have anything to do with them and she believed that even stronger minds and methods wouldn't be capable of holding her in check for long before having to undergo the process again. In the end, it was best to kill the woman now and get her out of their hair.

Blaze

Post by Blaze » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:02 pm

And like that, it was over. Blaze didn't expect the attack from Luxeria or the power unleashed from the wing blades. Her run turned into a skid before falling completely into the snow. She couldn't move as the pain ran through her being. Already she could feel herself start to fade, her breaths already starting to slow.
Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:25 pm

Sophia grunted as she rose to her feet. She rubbed her face and caused the dirt and sweat to smudge. She walked over to the pair as the fight seemed to draw to her close, she took a puff from her cigar and tisked with irritation, "well...her legs aren't broken."

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:39 pm

Luxeria's wings settled against her back as she walked up to Blaze and Sophia. "Believe me. She'll wish they were. We'll leave her here to die. I can tell by the fire inside her, she won't be contained. She obviously won't join us willingly and I suspect that even if she could be brainwashed and manipulated to do so, it'll be short lived. After that, it'll be a hassle trying to constant keep her contained until it no longer affects her. She might have stayed out of our war had we not come, but it's too late for that now. She knows the basis of our plans and now has a reason to seek us out in revenge. It's best to leave her here. She's too weak to move much and hr ship is no longer a viable escape route. Considering how far the closest city is, i'd figure she'll die in the next few hours. We should go ahead and report back to Nereus."

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:57 pm

Sophia sighed and knelt down to Blaze, then reached out and cupped the woman's cheek with her hand. She gazed into her eyes and brushed her thumb against her cheekbone. "I would have made you a queen...I'm sorry you wanted something else..." she pecked Blaze's lips, "If you make it by some miracle in the force, I am sure we'll meet again, little wolf."

She rose to her feet and looked back to Luxeria, " I'm not happy with failed missions. But let's get back to Valca City."

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:08 pm

Sophia sighed and knelt down to Blaze, then reached out and cupped the woman's cheek with her hand. She gazed into her eyes and brushed her thumb against her cheekbone. "I would have made you a queen...I'm sorry you wanted something else..." she pecked Blaze's lips, "If you make it by some miracle in the force, I am sure we'll meet again, my little wolf."

She rose to her feet and looked back to Luxeria, " I'm not happy with failed missions. But let's get back to Valca City."

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:42 pm

Luxeria shrugged as she turned and begun heading back to the ship. "We haven’t failed. This mission was no different than the last. Seek out remnant Sith and bring them to our side. If they refuse, eliminate them. If anything, the only failure to feel is not fulfilling that desire to bring her with us for your own pleasure, an I right?"

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:59 am

"A failure to bring a sith to align with Nereus is still a failure, despite our orders to kill, but you're not wrong. I don't think she would have been so inclined though, she was certainly more trouble than she was worth. She could have gone ahead with us and slit our throats before we ever got to Ruusan. I rather did like the idea of three powerful women rampaging across the galaxy. An antithesis of the Dynasty no?" She finally flicked her cigar butt away in Blaze's direction as she turned around and kept in pace with Luxeria.

"How does a hot bath sound when we get home? After we report in of course," She asked, "I could use one, then being wrapped around silk lined fur blankets."

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:05 am

Luxeria gave a nod as she moved her way up the ramp and removed her wings. It was still something to get used, taking them on and off. "Sounds like a plan."

Luxeria was still amused at the thought process of Sophia. They certainly had a few differences in their mindsets. She had no problem with the outcome in any regard. While that the preferred ending, it was within the parameters of the mission. But it would have been interesting to have the ending Sophia spoke of. to be the opposite of the Dynasty. perhaps it could still come to pass in the future. All they needed was a third woman who held power in some degree as well as the armies they did. She let the thought mull over in her mind as she powered up the systems.

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:36 pm

Sophia sat in the copilot's chair as Luxeria powered up the systems. She looked on ahead thinking of home, when she got a shiver down her spine. Something did not seem right, and she did not know what it was.

Return to “Arkania”