In Orbit of Ruusan

Kyuzo Larkin
Sith
Sith

Re: In Orbit of Ruusan

Post by Kyuzo Larkin » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:12 am

Kyuzo entered orbit and met up with his section of the fleet, he looked over the fleet dynamic and decided to split his forces, using a smaller force to attack Roon, as it was not a very viable option for invasion. And taking the majority of the fleet to Concord Dawn to attack the farms and homesteads there. He had to think carefully, chances were he would have the guardians on him in minutes. He looked to Reaper as they stood on the Bridge of the Temple of Bushido, and nodded.

"Can you command your fleet from here?" Kyuzo asked.

::I get all my information from the warships regardless. I can command the fleet from the bridge without any sort of uplink to a map. Once the fleet glasses Roon, they can link up with the main force on Concord Dawn. Or if you are so concerned with the Guardians, maybe take a smaller force to Concord Dawn? Make it seem like another skirmish force? I'll take the main Droid force to Concord Dawn. You glass roon, and link back up. Unlike your forces, mine are quite expendible. I would not want anything to happen to your...how do you say...family?:: Reaper replied.

Kyuzo glared, but nodded. He did not like it, but it made sense, "Agreed, but this is my moment. You will attack roon, and meet up with us after. It will give us a chance to draw in any potential help in the area if they see a smaller force."

::Very well, take at least the combine destroyers with you, I doubt I will need them in the assault. I don't think the Mandalorians have their fleets, or care much to protect remnants of the old Mandalorian Empire. The fleets will join you when they are done.::

Kyuzo nodded and turned to the bridge crew, ~Move out, we head for Concord Dawn.~

The ships diverted, most of the Machine Empire vessels went to Roon, while the combine destroyers and the rest of the sith ships headed to Concord Dawn.

Reaper/Kyuzo Larkin

1 Mothership
1 Carrier
1 Fractal Cruiser
2 Osiris Class Battle Cruisers
3 Combine Destroyers
3 Nova Class Battleships
Temple of Bushido
Kyuzo's Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmM_rlnYnmw

Born of the Sith, lived in a land of dreams, raised by the mother of wolves, reclaimed my inheritance, and bathed in the honor of war, and the blood of my enemies. I fear no man or beast, only time. I am Kyuzo Larkin, of Clan Larkin, and I will make a home for my people.

-used when speaking in native language-
Phaeton

Post by Phaeton » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:41 am

Nightshade and nightmare left with their section of the fleet.

NIghtshade/Bloodwing

1 Mothership
1 Carrier
1 Fractal Cruiser
3 Combine Destroyers
Kyuzo Larkin
Sith
Sith

Post by Kyuzo Larkin » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:36 pm

Kyuzo returned with the third core, worse for wear, but still able to commit to battles once resupplied. Togoria was the next place to go as he mulled over the galaxy map in his chambers. They had moons they had colonies on, if he could take those, he could fortify their position in the area and even allow for one of the containment units to be built to gather resources on one of the moons. The Mid Rim could be locked down tight. Then he could press on to other sectors. The trouble was, did he go east, or west or did he push in? Kerest, Ordo, and Taris were in the western outer rim. The Eastern outer Rim had Mandalore, and Dantooine was his ultimate fallback position. He could hit the heart right after Togoria, or head towards the inner rim territories and claim Onderon. The moons of Togoria would be a good start. That would be his next target. Then he'd make his push to the west, and cripple Ironclad. He had ceremonies to perform for his dead warriors, there were seven of them that had succumbed to blaster fire, and artillery rounds. Once he and his men were rested up, they would head to Togoria and fortify it for future endeavors.

3rd Core

Reaper/Kyuzo Larkin

1 Mothership
1 Carrier
1 Fractal Cruiser
3 Combine Destroyers
3 Nova Class Battleships
Temple of Bushido
Kyuzo's Theme

Born of the Sith, lived in a land of dreams, raised by the mother of wolves, reclaimed my inheritance, and bathed in the honor of war, and the blood of my enemies. I fear no man or beast, only time. I am Kyuzo Larkin, of Clan Larkin, and I will make a home for my people.

Phaeton

Post by Phaeton » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:13 pm

Repairs began right away on the fleet.
Kyuzo Larkin
Sith
Sith

Post by Kyuzo Larkin » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:52 pm

It had been a few days and the fleet was ready to move out again, their next stop was Togoria, a full fledged invasion of the moons and the planet for resources and a base of operations. It would be a bigger campaign and he had t plan it very carefully. The response as he figured was almost immediate from the Dynasty and the Guardians. There was also the Jedi to take into consideration. As long as he planned his attacks against the Mandalorians, he assured he would at least not have to worry too much of the Jedi coming in to assist. However Togoria was the last stronghold world of the Iron Fists and CDDC. They had been defunct for half a century, but someone could have taken up residence in their old fortifications and way of life. Togorians were warriors too, it would be a good challenge. He commanded the fleet to leave at once for Togoria.*
Kyuzo's Theme

Return to “Ruusan”