Training Facilities

Kiala Renning

Re: Training Facilities

Post by Kiala Renning » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:41 pm

Ki'ala placed stabilizing bracers on her wrists. To absorb the majority of the recoil. Then she shouldered the rifle and aimed down the sight. She scanned for targets and let loose a few rounds on a defunct and rusted Sabercat tank. It chewed right through the hull. The explosions of the casings as the round zipped down the magnetically charged barrel made a chirping sound almost as if it was a twitter of a sparrow. Yet it resonated deeply. It was an impactful weapon as it turned the tank into scrap.
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:38 am

Kyra watched the display as the rifle erased the sabercat at the end of the field. Powerful weapons to be sure. She could see the force it put on the body as her A.I part began analyzing the calculations regarding it.

When Ki’ala has stopped firing, Kyra couldn’t help but shake her head.
"I would assume that is one, if not the reason for some of the modifications these bodies undergo?"
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:47 pm

"That is a contributing factor as to why we undergo such heavy genetic engineering. At our peak, we did not need the clone engineers to breed, only to begin the enhancement process of our infants. We as a whole were producing infants so efficiently we could replace our ranks easily. That is until the Knights of Anguish branded us traitors and blasphemers," she barely lowered the rifle as her tone became briefly solemn. She then glared at the range and let loose the rest of the clip. The veins in her arms bulged as her muscles absorbed the recoil. She was a woman of deceptive strength behind her soft face.
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:59 am

Kyra only listened as Ki'ala spoke of the situation with the Knights and the sudden deeming of the Sisters as traitors. She had seen the files, yet couldn't grasp what had fully led to the outcome. While the reasoning for their attack against the Sisters was there, it didn't seem enough. It made Kyra wonder about the mindsets among all the factions of soldiers within the Dynasty. She understood that most orders had different sections of military, though those were based on purpose. Land assault, fighter squadrons, elite groups and so on. Yet, why did the Knight and the Sisters really have separate groups? And did the hatred for each other really go that deep? Kyra was about to ask when Ki'ala continued firing. It gave Kyra the moment to let her organic side settle in and pick up the tone of Ki'ala's voice. It was something better left alone. If the woman wished to speak about it further, she would on her own time. For now, she merely watched as she unloaded more rounds down the field.
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:45 pm

She sighed as she let go of the trigger and set it down, "While this gun is the grunt of the MAUL Tech arsenal, there are others that will save your life. Such as the SMG's, Flechette rifle, and of course pistol. All medium to close range weapons. They will stop a Kothryn advance fast, and clear corridors of smugglers. Some of the sisters swear by these weapons which leads me to another Dynasty staple, the phrik longsword and shortsword," she pointed at the pair, "able to pierce durasteel, as well as resist lightsabers."
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:27 am

Kyra walked over to the table as she pointed out the swords. Taking hold of the longer one, her mind processed the weight and held it accordingly. She then stepped back and swung the sword around with both hands, using proper form learned from the files. First using two hands, then trying a single hand to grasp the difference in the grip.

After a moment, she set the blade in her open hand and moved it down the flat edge, feeling the metal on her skin.
"I’d honestly be surprised if it didn’t possess such a capability. It is our place to protect those under the protection of the Dynasty, even against wielders of the Force and their lightsabers."
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:46 pm

"We are prepared for all conflicts, even if we had to put down a corrupt Republic, or an overreaching Jedi Order. That is by design how we operate, systems choose to join us freely and can leave us freely. And sadly the Jedi are no exception to our swords and rifles. I hope it does not come to that. We were nearly prepared to wipe out the remainder of Sarian supporters," Kiala noted.
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:36 am

Kyra listened to Ki'ala's words. It was good they were ready to fight any enemy that came up, no matter who it was. It was a good sign of justice, meaning that allies were not safe from them if they decided to push the limits of what they should be doing. But it brought about a very important question. "I take it that you are just as ready to take out those within the Dynasty as well, even your closest friends if need be?"
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:32 pm

"Yes, them too, if they became dissenters," she nodded with a sigh, remembering the civil war between the Sisters and the Knights. A war fought over the gender of the Goddess, and it all turned out that the Sisters were right all along. "Are you referring to the conflict the Sisters had with the Knights? We lost many sisters then, all for nothing. Now we can't produce our children as fast anymore. It will take at least another ten years before we can get to where we were. They crippled us, all for believing that the Goddess was a woman, not a man."
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:17 am

Kyra shook head."I actually wasn’t addressing that instance. To me, that is another matter entirely. The way it sounds, back then, the Dynasty was still divided, if only in silence. To start that war with you meant that their hatred for you must have been present long before your beliefs about the goddess. That claim merely seemed to grant justification to their actions and desires. No, what I meant was if someone you were close to, one of the very Sisters you fought side by side with for years suddenly decided to turn against the Dynasty and wage war against them."
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:38 pm

"Dissenters are instigators, and will be brought down by swift retribution," Ki'ala said with cold execution, she was reminded by John Bickket and his batch holding out for two months against tau ceti forces on Hoth. How he survived and now found himself part of the Jedi Order she did not know.
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:08 pm

Kyra nodded. "Even so, a difficult task to be sure. Allies can always become enemies. That thought I believe resides quietly deep within the back of our minds. But when one of your own, people you are close to suddenly become the enemy, it becomes much difficult. Either you have to be cold and uncaring to handle the task, or devoted to a cause with unbreakable resolve, which I believe you are of the latter. Hopefully, that is the mind each person here holds. I would hate to think this Dynasty is full of soldiers who are just cold and calculated. Kind of defeats the purpose of what this empire is meant to be about, if you ask me. But enough of that. What's next?"
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:29 pm

Ki'ala wrinkled her brow with Kyra's words. She knew many sisters and bearers who were plenty kind and gentle. She herself wasn't that cold was she? It was however true, betraying the Dynasty was betraying the Mother. Planets and governments could opt out of protection, but it wasn't the same.

"An inquisitive woman you are," She asked as she walked over to the Asterion repeater, "this is the Asterion repeater, a three barreled multipuropse weapon. It has a few attachments, but in its stock form, it fires a beltfed round at 3,000 rounds a minute. This is as much a suppression weapon as it is your best friend when shit goes sideways. You can melt the barrel on this if you hold the trigger too long. These are a scaled down version of what is on our capital ships and a direct response to Stormro's own chaingun models on his thunderforge battlecruisers. The barrel can also be switched out for a three round rocket launcher attachment. Most of our arsenal was designed to eventually take out the New Mandalorian Empire under Sarian, or Stormro and his war machines and sith thralls. Now we fight bugs and droids with them."
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:24 pm

Kyra shrugged. "I’m an A.I. It’s part of my programming to ask question and learn. It’s the only way to improve and grow, right?"

She watched as Ki’ala demonstrated the repeater. Just another weapon in their arsenal that worked to handle another type of situation. One could say they had all they needed to handle any threat. But times were changing and an evolution was needed. That was where she came in. With her and the units that would follow, a new age of Dynasty combat was dawning, one that would be ready to combat the newest threat of the Machine Empire. "A most useful weapon, especially with the threats to come. However, considering the Dynasty in its previous form has fought the Machines, it would be safe to assume they are prepared for what you have and might have created. Wouldn’t you agree?”
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:39 pm

"They stole our tech ages ago, so naturally we've created a whole new branch of military weapons to combat machines that can fold from one of our plasma crawlers, into a bipedal war machine. Our ships, vehicles, and weapons are now being mimicked by the Machine Empire. So hopefully there will be no more breeches of security," She nodded, then flipped a switch and another wall retracted as an underground hangar brought up what looked to be a treaded and repulsorlift vehicle, "The Sisters Sabercat Battletank. A multipurpose armored war machine to aid us on the field. We aren't just a sorority of girls and guns, we have our cats too."
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:15 pm

"I'm sure it doesn't well for the morale knowing the Machines have been here twice recently, stealing tech and units for their own gains. Once when the Kothryn attacked, and another when they used one of your own vehicles that had been transformed and infiltrated the city secretly before revealing its presence and altering the course of some of the goods to them. Using your vehicles, its like their not only taking from your knowledge to stay ahead of you, but to mock you. With the right approach, they could even destroy the reputation of the Dynasty by waging attacks without revealing themselves to be Machine Empire forces."

She then watched as the tank emerged from the wall. "Well, it would be smart to have something heavily armored on the field when facing these odds. After all, there will only be one of me for the time being. Speaking of which, I'll need to update you as well on the Lyncar frame and armor sets."
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Ki'ala was beginning to get irritated by Kyra's blunt attitude, but she was half machine.

"All the more reason to make new designs and keep security tightened," she shrugged.

She looked up to the brand new sabercat tank, it had no dents or dings on it. No sign of bullet or blaster burns, no character and no stories yet, just right out of the shop. Kyra was a droid but this new body needed character, just like the tank.

"You can update me later, right now, we're going to get your physical body up to speed. You'll have no use for all of that if your body is not up to the challenge. We have PT from zero five hundred to zero eight hundred. Weapons training and drills from zero nine hundred to twelve hundred, then lunch until thirteen hundred. Then we train in obstacle courses until eighteen hundred. We do this five days a week," she crossed her arms over her chest.
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:27 pm

"Well, then, I guess we better get started. Considering then that you'll be expecting me to interact with the others, for the time being, it'll be best to keep the truth of me joining the Sisters secret for now. I can just be a new experimental A.I human hybrid that needs to be put into shape for other purposes. Once the designs for the other units begin production and my armors are ready, then a reveal can be done." She moved up to the tank and ran a hand along it. Despite how new it was and advanced it could have been, it was still just a piece of equipment with no life of its own. It had no conscience, to spirit, not like the women who fought these battles. Only they could move it, give it any sought of existence. That would change with the designs she had in mind. Looking back to Ki'ala, she smirked. A new age of combat will be coming. Soon, these lifeless shells will be obsolete and will be overshadowed by what's to come. Imagine having your own mechanical companion, something you can still connect and communicate with, who bonds to you and joins you in battle and stays by your side. That is the future I hope to bring."
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:07 pm

"That future won't get off the ground with arms as flabby as that, and abs as malleable as fresh clay. We'll start tomorrow. As it is late tonight," Ki'ala nodded.
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:45 pm

And with that, it began. Months passed as Kyra under went the training with the other Sisters to ensure her organic body could fight as well as her droid forms. As she joined up and the women became curious of her, the story Kyra wished to be know was told, that she was undergoing the training to get her body up to par for another project. In time, this came to disappoint the Sisters as they all began to grow closer, unaware of the coming reveal. As she went through the training with her organic body, she was able to further test and perfect the design of her armors thanks to the multi link given to her by Raul and the Fluffernaughts. That was all that was worried about for Kyra, whether to other units were built or not was just an extra bonus.

And now the time had come for the reveal. Raul had gathered the Sisters in the training area, Kyra and her other forms hiding behind the wall for storage as he heard him and Ki'ala there talking with the others. Soon, she'd be added to the Sisters officially and all would see all that would be joining them. She stood waiting, already dressed in the armor of the Sisters for Raul to reveal her.
Raul Endymion

Post by Raul Endymion » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:12 pm

Raul looked over the three thousand sisters and their respective commanders. Ki'ala Renning, the First Legion Commander. Alicia Stern, the Second Legion Commander. Then finally Natalie Yun, the Third Legion Commander. They were in their ordered rows and squads. Raul was always impressed with the past one hundred and fifty years and how far the Tau Ceti had come.

"Innovation, progress, creativity, words of future tense. We are the extended arms of Anguish and Her will. We are to be as prepared as she has been to face all threats, big or small. We must be ready to come to the defense of those that cry out for a saviour. That also means updating our weapons and armor. Due to the nature of what we are asked to fight, from the insignificant pirates and raiders, to the enormous destructive threats like the Machines, Kothryn, and Sith. It is our responsibility, nay, our civic duty, to keep ahead of these threats. As you well know, today, Naboo was subjugated by the Sith and Machines. The enemy has revealed itself, and now our time to act has come. Here I bring in Kyra, who over the course of many months has worked closely with First Legion Commander Ki'ala Renning, in training herself for what lies ahead. We have worked tirelessly to provide the Sisters of Anguish with new and improved weapons of war, for the forseeable future. Kyra, is a bridge between synthetic, and organic. Something the Machines have tried to achieve, but failed, because they lack one simple quality, soul. Kyra, along with all of you will be able to link and connect to a new breed of warmachines specifically tailored to your fighting style. You have the Sabercat main battle tank, and now you have something far more nimble to compliment your bigger feline friend on the battlefield, the Liger battle frame, name is in the works, but we'll get to that," the wall dropped down and in the garage were every single variation that Kyra and Raul discussed at length.
Raul Endymion: "In order to eriadicate the Sith, first you need to be one. Sith are the only effective weapon against other sith."

Tau Ceti Base of Operations: viewforum.php?f=371

Raul's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc

Kyra

Post by Kyra » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:26 am

As the doors opened, Kyra stepped out wearing the armor of the Dynasty. All the units stayed behind for now, including herself, waiting on commands. At this point, all of them knew that she was joining the Sisters. But that was only a small point. From here, Kyra would take the stage, stepping up beside Raul. "A new dawn is rising for the Dynasty. I am not a construct of Ions or the Dynasty. I came here with another, an A.I unit built to understand and connect with organics. Now doubt the idea of my existence in those early days would have been cause for concern considering the resurgence of the Machine Empire. But I am not like the Machines because I was built to understand, to interact, and connect. And with the aid of Raul and the Fluffernaughts, I was able to evolve further. Being placed within this organic body, syncing with its mind, I was opened to a new way of thinking. That is what the Machines lack, what they'll never understand. And because of that, they will fail. Through the passed few months, I have trained along side you, grown with you, come to call you more than friends. My desire to join the Sisters in the beginning has been reaffirmed because of that connection and I am proud to now be considered one of you. But I will not be alone in joining you. These new units that have been created are much more than weapons of war or mindless droids. These A.I units that inhabit them are built from my own code, made to understand and connect with you. And each of you will connect with one an create a bond that the Machines could never know. They will become your friends and allies. So allow me to introduce to you all those who are coming forth to stand at your side."

The first unit to step forward was her own. Equipped in the basic armor, the purple reflected brightly in the light. She had adjusted the design for the black frame and purple armor. To her, it made a greater statement into its alliance. She then spoke from her droid body. Because I am an A.I myself, I am able to be in multiple bodies at once, thanks to Raul and his team. This is the Lyncar battle unit. Capable of changing into an array of different armors, I can respond to nearly and situation and with the system set up in our deployment ships, I can make those changes quickly while on the battle field. I am one of a kind, so unfortunately, none of you will be able to bond with me in the same way as you will the others."

From there, each unit stepped forward as she addressed them. "First up is the Strike Wolf. This is a mid to long range unit, housing a double barrel on its back. Capable of changing between and laser unit and a slug throwing unit, a team of these can hold an enemy in place and allow for teams to move in or retreat. Next is the Umbra Fox. Built around stealth, it has a cloaking unit and radar jammers. Quick and agile, they can get in and out with ease. For direct assault, we have the Chaos Liger. Built around a similar frame as my Lyncar, this beast accels at close range combat with its adjustable Force Blades on its sides and claws. We gave it this name because the armor resembles a skeleton. Moving to our heavy hitter, we have Iron Gorog. Heavily armored and able to be fitted with a large amount of weapons, it functions as our long range assault unit. Finally, we wouldn't be in the best position without a couple aerial units. First we have the Lightning Teras. Fast, it can directly assault other air units in close combat through swift strikes and passes. The second is Rayna. Advanced detection systems, able to hold a multitude of weapons, it can keep us covered from a distance." She pasued for a little bit so that the Sisters could gaze and see them all for a bit, maybe even ask questions if need be.
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:35 pm

"So you are saying that each of us will be getting our own Lyncar battle unit? But only you will be able to command multiple ones? Seems...inefficent, especially if the armor set ups vary too wildly," Natalie Yun of the First Sister's Legion responded.
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:41 pm

"I can interface with multiple platforms, only if need be. Otherwise, I limit my influence to this organic body, my Lyncar body, and my upgraded original frame, which is smaller and used for deeper infiltration missions." As she said this, her smaller wolf frame body appeared and stood beside the organic body, being tall enough to stand at the woman’s waist. "As of now, my unit is the Lyncar battle unit. Each other unit I’ve mentioned, as you can see, take shapes from different animals throughout the galaxy. Only mine can change armors as each of these other designs are built for specific tasks, much like specific battalions in a military. As such, there will be times when you’ll be connected to your partner, but not with them, much like not being able to fight beside your best friend due to different tasks being assigned. If the Lyncar frame is built exactly as mine has been, that is up to the discretion of Raul and the Fluffernaughts. I have a demonstration ready to describe each of armors and changing system to explain things further once all other questions have been asked.”

A holo demonstration was ready to further describe the armor designs and the carrying unit that would be built to aid her. Once all questions not related to the presentation was asked, she proceed.
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:31 pm

"Each one of us will get one, and it will be up to us to determine what the outfit is? Or is it specifically yours only that can change armors, while the rest are fixed for us?" Alicia Stern spoke out.
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:40 pm

"Currently, mine is the only frame with the changing armor system. It could be implemented into the other designs, if need be, though they are fixed for now. To further explain, she felt it best to tell them about her frame compared to the others. "When the Lyncar frame was first being built, it wasn't for the Dynasty but as an upgraded system for me to utilize with the person I was currently traveling with. It wasn't until half the armors were developed an began testing that I debated the idea of joining the Dynasty and the Sisters. As I thought about it, I felt a changing armor system was less effective than it might have seemed. So as I began thinking about joining, I began working on creating new designs for the Dynasty to use. While a unit that could change its armor to accommodate multiple situations was an effective idea, the time it takes to change the armor, as short as it is, would be extremely ineffective in large numbers. It also meant that the frame and its systems couldn't be built to make the best use of a certain specification. That's why these new units were created. Each unit is specialized to be better in certain jobs than even my armors can be. That being said, the only way to better utilize these units is for each of you to choose the unit you wish to bond with, what best fits you, be it close combat, long range assaults, stealth, heavy damage assaults, or even aerial combat. Once you come to understand it, how they function, the building personality of yourself and the unit, you can make personal requests to armor and weapon alterations. In my designs, I accounted for only the classes and their effectiveness as a whole. I alone cannot perfect them in the approach we are seeking to do. That is why these aren't just additional units like your tanks are, why you have the option to bind with them. Together, we can create a new age, one that surpasses that of the Machine Empire. Together, we'll show them how the unification of man and machine was meant to be."
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:42 pm

Ki'ala smirked at the mention of bonding to a droid, but she quickly hid it as she looked up at Kyra in her magnificent armor, yet to have been dented or dinged. She truly was beautiful and a fast learner of all Ki'ala had to teach her.

"Praise your new sister, daughter of the Bearer, and defender of our mother's children. Welcome Sister Kyra!" She saluted with a fist over her left side of her chest.

""Welcome Sister Kyra," The other sisters followed suit and then applause broke out.
Kyra

Post by Kyra » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:16 am

Kyra gave an inward sigh a relief. She expected questions about the new designs, but they were coming so much to the point it seemed as if they'd be resentful at the way she had developed them. But they all seemed to just be built on understanding what was no at their disposal. And with the ability to bond, it was all the more pertinent to ask questions "Thank you all. But now, for some demonstrations."

For now, the demonstrations were contained as holoprojections to avoid having to haul the entire collection of armors and weapons out to change out. Not to mention they weren't in the proper location for some of what she had. Going through the list, she worked her way down through all of her armors, then each of the others designs,weapon changeability and form alterations, trying her best to show them all that was available.

Once the presentation was over, she spoke again.
"I took the liberty of putting these demonstrations and all other information regarding my droid form and armors along with the other designs into a datapad so you can take them and review them so to better help in making a choice."

Spoiler:
Will right in details regarding the demonstration as I go. If you have questions about certain aspects before they come up, let me know and I'll fill in the blanks. This way we don't get held up here.
Kiala Renning

Post by Kiala Renning » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:58 am

"It's so cute!" One of the sisters said audibly from the crowd of three thousand. Chuckles followed as even the dogmatic sisters couldn't avoid reacting to it. They talked among themselves for a few moments and then with a boot heel to the floor from their commanders their attention turned back to Kyra.

Return to “Nam Chorios”