Theed

Sophia Valca

Re: Theed

Post by Sophia Valca » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:55 pm

"A lovely bird," Her hair was swept back in the wind and she laid her hand on the rim of the speeder. She started to laugh a bit, for the first time, she felt genuinely happy. It had been so long since she felt like she could be one hundred percent herself. It was a side of her she thought so far gone, and so beyond lost. Yet here she was, smiling and laughing again. These were feelings she had not had in a long time. She was beyond fond of Luxeria, and she truly hoped that this lasted beyond a night. She wore the tough attire, but she was as elated as a woman taking a joyride with the person they loved.
Before my victims die, they ask one thing...they beg me to violate them, one last time. No matter who they are, they always beg, for one...last...touch...

Sophia's Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8761je6 ... 30C737BBB7
Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:48 pm

Luxeria's H-Type Nubian Yacht came out of hyperspace and made its way to the outer edges of Theed where the security prison resided. She sent the required codes that allowed her access without getting her shot down. She brought the ship in to the land bay and began powering down the ship. Standing, she looked to Sophia with a smirk. "Let's go see the worst criminals this place has to offer."

She then progressed off the ship to the soldier waiting for her, the same she spoke to a few days ago to begin preparing for her arrival. He saluted her.

"Lady Luxeria, it is an honor to have you here. The prisoners have been selected and are waiting for your transport."

"Good to hear. Lead the way Lieutenant." He nodded and led them into the facility.
Truth is only what your mind believes to be true and the mind is mine to mold. That is why you will always believe my words to be true.

Luxeria-The Flower of Eternity
Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:54 pm

The Lieutenant the the girls to a room where criminals were examined and had pictures taken. Five were lined up against the wall: two human males and a female human, a male Cerean, and a female Rattataki. As the lights came around around Luxeria, she watched a mix of shudders and awe inspired looks. It wasn't unexpected for while she had spread her control over Theed, she had also invaded the minds of the criminals here as well. Whether they escaped and proved and issue for her or could be used for some reason, much like now, they would comply.

As she gazed at each of them, it was the human female that caught her attention. While the others were either shuddering from fear and forgiveness to being lost in the amazement of who she was, the woman simply stared right back. This intrigued Luxeria as she understood what it meant. It was in the woman's eyes, the will and resistance the others didn't have. She was not the type that could be evaded easily and would only be subdued through harsher means. With a tilt of her head, she searched the Force around the woman, not detecting anything to suggest she was Force-sensitive. That simply meant an incredibly strong will.

Luxeria took in the woman, a inch or so taller than herself, black hair and brown eyes. After a few moments of staring the woman down, her gaze moved on the the remaining few. Seeing them all, she stepped forward and spoke.

"You have all been given a chance at freedom, your crimes forgiven. Whether you find this as a second chance at life or the path to continue on your criminal ways, that choice is yours. The chance awaits you. Follower the Lieutenant and get settle aboard the ship." She watched them all as they turned, excitement showing at their chance for freedom and by none other than the goddess Luxeria. Yet, the human woman, expressed no such feelings though proceeded on with the others.

She waited a minute before following after them with Sophia once more. Reaching the ship, she stopped Sophia as the guards left them.
"Keep an eye on the human female. She's not under my control as the others are. There's no telling what she may try." After these words, she progressed into the ship and moved to the cockpit and began activating the systems.
Truth is only what your mind believes to be true and the mind is mine to mold. That is why you will always believe my words to be true.

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:07 am

Sophia stuck a cigar in her mouth for emphasis when Luxeria warned the men that Sophia was not in her control. She kept up her stoic expression. Her datapad got pinged as she followed at Luxeria's heel. She looked at her datapad, and did not like what she saw. Dominic had failed, Telos was pinged by the Jedi on Coruscant after Dominic swore there would be no way to track the activation of the citadel. He was evacuating it, and making a beeline for space. His last report stated that he had moved everything of value, be it weapons and supplies, into the fleet cargo holds. They would be shoving off soon, and would hail Sophia again. He also made mention that the Anubis Cruiser arrived over Telos. She would have to reprimand Dominic later, but she figured he'd at least know what to do with the cruiser. She decided to reply later. Right now she had appearances to keep up.
Before my victims die, they ask one thing...they beg me to violate them, one last time. No matter who they are, they always beg, for one...last...touch...

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:07 pm

Luxeria watched as Sophia took a seat next to her. She eyed her for a moment before closing the boarding ramp and bringing the ship off the ground and headed for orbit. She had noticed the slight change in Sophia's demeanor, one that many would never have noticed. Something had gone wrong, that much she was sure of. However, with others present aboard the craft, she'd keep the discussion for a later time after they arrived on Ruusan.

She wasted no time breaking free of the planet's atmosphere and jumped to hyperspace, her destination Ruusan.

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:05 pm

Luxeria landed in the hangar of the royal palace. Standing, she looked at Sophia. "Now, be on your best behavior." She laughed faintly before departing the ship. At the foot of the ramp was the handmaiden that had responded to them in orbit. She was familiar with their looks and the sounds of their voices at this point. Nothing was said as the handmaiden bowed and led them into the palace.

It was a few minutes of walking before they entered the throne room where the queen and other officials were awaiting them. It wasn't until she stood in the middle of them that the queen finally spoke.

"Lady Luxeria, it is a pleasure to have you grace us with your presence. It has been some time. What did you wish to speak to us about?"

Just before she started speaking, she began to work her magic, letting her ability of hypnosis to radiate off of her to further influence them. She might have already been in their minds, but she didn't want to deal with any resistance from them. "I have been away for some time for I have had a vision of a coming war. To rising Lux Dynasty is working to take control of the galaxy, amassing their forces to stand against any who are not willing to join them. They are planning to make their move soon and I couldn't just sit by and allow them to ruin this world. So, I went out to find an army of our own. And I found one in the remains of the Machine Empire." She could already sense the alarm that was rising in those words, to which she continued quickly to snuff out these doubts. "They weren't destroyed by the Dynasty years ago when their leader was defeated. the remaining units retreated and went into hiding. I found them and brought them under my control. They will be our army against the Dynasty and her allies."

"Are you sure, you have control of them? They were such a destructive forces in the galaxy before."

Luxeria nodded. "I am. They obey every command without question. But I need to address the citizens of Theed so they will not be alarm by their arrival. Please set this up immediately. There is no time to waste."

"We will do so with haste. We should have everything prepared in half an hour" Luxeria nodded as the queen and officials stood and left, leaving the two alone in the throne room.

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:55 pm

Sophia nodded to Luxeria and hit a button on her ear clip, "Dominic, you're on the clock."

She turned to Luxeria, "Impressive my dear."

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Half an hour passed as they waited for everything to be set up. It was finally around that time that one of the handmaidens came and retrieved them. They were led to the front of the palace and outside where the queen and officials were, multitudes of people throughout the city standing there was well. She could already hear the queen speaking and announcing her arrival as she took center stage. Cheering could be heard for her, as it was always a sight when she was around. Some still hadn't even got the chance to set their eyes on her yet until this day.

After a few moments, she lifted her hands and the cheers silenced.
"People of Theed. I come to you now in a time of great need. I have seen a growing darkness in my visions. War is coming to the galaxy. Many of you have heard of this darkness and may wonder how I can say such a thing for they speak of good things and seek to provide peace and stability. But I assure you, it is all but an act. The darkness I speak of is the Lux Dynasty. They speak of peace and love, that their goddess watches over them and gives them strength and bears their pain. This goddess is supposedly with them, but not once has she been seen. They say she is real, but not once has she stepped out to truly aid her people. If she is a goddess built in faith, then they speak nothing but religious nonsense and force it onto those around them. They offer peace, but only to those who willingly follow them. The rest are assaulted and destroyed by the Dynasty and their allies. Even the Jedi have aligned themselves with this empire and are acting as enforcers of their will, claiming it as the will of the Force. But I assure you, this isn't the truth and I'm not about to let this evil fall upon this world. You are my people and unlike their goddess, I openly move among you for I feel you all have the right to see me and to speak with me. I will watch over you and keep you all safe.

As such, I have searched the galaxy for a means to stop them and rid the galaxy of their filth. But I cannot ask any of you to waste your lives in fighting this war. You are to valuable to let your lives be thrown away so meaninglessly. And I have succeed in my search. The remnants of the Machine Empire have been hidden away since the defeat of their leader. I have discovered their location and have taken control of them. They will shield this world from the Dynasty. They know the ways of the Dynasty, their weapons and their forms of combat. They are the perfect defense. For Naboo!"

Cheers came from the crowds, Luxeria's control making them susceptible to her words. She then turned to Sophia and nodded, now ready for the droid to be released from the drop ship. After a minute or two of cheers, she raised her hands again before lifting them to the sky. "Behold, the defenders of Naboo!"

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:46 pm

Sophia shrugged and clipped a cigar, lighting it as she winked at Luxeria on her final words. Not even a two second delay and the Machine Empire fleet broke orbit, and entered above the planet theed. Drop units shimmered in the light of the day like glistening diamonds. They hummed and zipped to the palace steps forming ranks and ranks behind Sophia and Luxeria. Drop Tank variants started to roll up the center of the streets from further away, and even more impressive were the Immortals. They were dropped directly in front of the tanks, from transports above, in a perfect marching square in front of the tanks. They took their places on either side of the steps leading up to the palace. Their armor was black as night, with red trimmings, ready for battle, and ready to stand presentable for the Commissar, and Lady Luxeria.

"There's no running from this now, we're in it to the end," She smirked a little as she saw the holonet reporters, and figured more than a few were recording. Their faces would be everywhere in a matter of seconds. The first step in the campaign was successful. They neutralized a neutral world, and their enemies lost a major staging ground area.

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:39 pm

The cheering continued as Luxeria smirked inwardly. She, too, saw people recording the speech. Soon, all would know of this day. And what better way to send a message to the Dynasty than showing them they lost a world they could have used with no effort at all? The reports would be enough to show that this was welcomed by the people, so charging in was foolish without the proper planning.

Stepping forward, she raised her hands once more as the cheers became quiet.
"Do not fear, for these beings of darkness will not touch this world. And do not worry for these defenders will not interfere with your daily lives. They will remain out of sight, hidden from view, ever watchful for those that come from the skies to take this world for themselves. But for now, I must leave you. I wish for everyone here to remain free from the burdens of war, but I will move to confront this enemy head on, on every battlefield they create. I will stand at the front, to ensure others will not be corrupted by their views. You have my promise, the promise of your goddess, I will erase the blight from the galaxy so that we may continue to live free and in peace!"

Luxeria stood there for a few moments more as the cheers continued before backing away and joining Sophia. "We'll have the units staying behind to take up positions outside of the city and along the country side, not to mention the Council of Knowledge. The galaxy may know of what waits for them, but we won't let them find our forces so easily. If they seek to come, we'll be ready. But for now, our job here is done. Time to move on."

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:53 pm

"You and I are going to head to the hutt worlds? You do realize they aren't able to be manipulated by the force right? I suppose it's my turn to show you my negotiating skills," she gently patted Luxeria's shoulder, "let's go. Dominic can handle the rest from here, i've left my comms open."

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Luxeria gave a tilted of her head as she led them back to the hangar. "I'm well aware. There's more than one way to manipulate a being. But my part's done now. It's your show from here." Entering the hangar, Luxeria wasted now time in bringing the ship online before heading out into orbit and blasting off to the first location Sophia had in mind.

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:14 pm

"Forgive my frankness my love, as you know me I can be blunt and seem rude. What I mean to say is while I will talk to the hutts, can you try to keep the entourages busy with your abilities?" Sophia asked realizing just how brash she was and reeled in a bit.

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Dominic watched over the city for Sophia, and kept the Immortals in the countryside. He knew they were not as replaceable as the droids. He also made sure the civilians kept the council of knowledge cut off. After all, the Machines and Sith were meant to protect, there was no need for such devices as the council of knowledge when the droids were present. Dominic chuckled a bit as he walked the marble floors of the palace. Never in his life did he think he would aid and completely take over Valca City, and then the palace of Naboo. The amount of wealth that was headed house Valca's way, would be limitless.

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:57 pm

The Nubian Yacht made it back to Theed. It landed gently in front of the palace where Dominic and two Drop Units awaited to welcome them. Sophia headed down the ramp and nodded to Dominic. She admitted she was tired from her stretch of campaigning now that she was actually back in friendly territory. "Well, any trouble?" she asked.

Dominic shook an affirmative head side to side, "not one complaint, and the Council of Knowledge is still kept locked down. No one will get in without a squad of drop units to kick them out or shoot them. As for the locals, they are agreeable as is the Queen. Nothing to report truly."

"Good, I'm heading inside, I need a bath," She continued on her way.

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:47 pm

Luxeria followed Sophia down the ramp and merely listened as she spoke with Dominic. So far, all was going well on their end of things. Naboo continued on as it always did, willingly accepting the presence of the Machines. As such, everything could carry on freely as if nothing was happening. Just as she always wanted, control through free will.

Once the small discussion was completed, she followed Sophia inside.

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:08 am

Sophia headed into the royal chambers, and looked around with a smirk, she was pleased with just how regal it was. It had every amenity possible. It also had no queen or even a handmaiden in sight. Luxeria's pull was great indeed. They owned the planet without having to do a damn thing. Sophia took it all in and basked a moment in the triumph. This campaign could not have gone any better. Everything went as planned, the hutt worlds were now under their thumb, and House Valca was a galactic name. Strangely though, she was beginning to miss the frigid cold of Ruusan. She took pride that she could jump from palace to palace with her beloved, "Take it in my love, this is what victory looks like."

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:13 am

Luxeria watched Sophia with a smirk, though tilted her head when she spoke about this being what victory looked like. "I think that should be my line. Don't forget, Naboo has been my victory for a long time. I've been within the halls many times, enjoy many of its comforts, and took some inspiration from the palace for my own home in the Lake Country. It only became an easy victory for the other Sith because of my work." They might not have had to do much at the moment, but this victory was a long time coming. She remembered the years it took to fully sway the minds of everyone to achieve such a free will control. But she knew that was also the same for Sophia who had spent time building her name and planting her poeple.

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:18 pm

Sophia chuckled as she headed into the bathroom and started the bath, she felt the stink of Hutts all over her, and already started to throw her clothes off. Everything smelled of slug and mud. She was sure that slug's brains and blood dried on her leather commissar jacket and corset. She would have to get it all washed and pressed again, "Oh I don't forget, this is a full circle victory for you. But now you have someone to share it with. As I do."

Zalus Bidan

Post by Zalus Bidan » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:32 pm

Her datapad would have vibrated on her persons if she had her clothes on, a message came through for her in a text, ::Hey Lady Valca, Name's Zalus Bidan, if you get this, then well, Torga is dead. Some shmucks came in and blew the place all to hell. He entrusted his organization to me, and well, I'm in on your plan by proxy. So, if you get this, then ping my datapad. I have plans of my own, but I will honor the dying hutt's wishes. Stay classy.::
Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:52 pm

She gave a nod at the thought. "Now that is true. Having another does make it a more enjoyable experience."

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:32 pm

Sophia slipped into the tub, which looked more like a jetpool than a tub and laid back against the edge. She groaned with relief. The hot water enveloping her everywhere burned good. She nearly melted already.

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:23 am

With a smirk and a shake of her head, Luxeria slipped from her gear and made her way into the tub as well. They might not have been as active as the others, but there was still enough tension and stress built up that a bit of time spent relaxing would do them well.

Taking her place a little ways away from Sophia, she let her head rest against the edge as she gazed up at the ceiling. She knew their time here would be short as they would need to report in with Nereus before he started seeking them out.

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:06 am

"I think our fleet remaining idle in the mid rim may not be in Nereus' best interests. He may have us move on once we report. Can't imagine where to. All that's left are whatever remains of the mandalorians, the Greys, and of course the only other bruiser left, the Blood Borne Ascendancy," Sophia thought out loud as she ran the luffa over her body.

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:57 am

"That may very well be what we do next. I can’t imagine we’re else we need to strike. Among all of us, we’ve conquered worlds of benefit, set other groups to disrupt the Dynasty, and attacked worlds of benefit to everyone else. In the end, all that’s left is attacking our enemies head on now.”

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:14 pm

"As I am sure the Dynasty realizes, they are next on the chopping block. An all out assault would be the next step once their infrastructure is dealt with. The Jedi cannot make war now, and the mandalorians have been crippled in their economy. A night here then we'll head back in the morning. I've been missing the cold," Sophia smiled from across the tub.

Luxeria

Post by Luxeria » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:52 pm

"Well, all we can do is be ready for the coming assault. It is here that the real work begins."

Sophia Valca

Post by Sophia Valca » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:57 pm

"Never been in a battle, only ever skirmishes and ship raids," she thought outloud, tilting her head up as she really had to think on her track record. It was mainly ship to ship warfare. "I think it'll be interesting."

Return to “Naboo”