Training Facilities

Raul Endymion

Re: Training Facilities

Post by Raul Endymion » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:16 am

Raul received an alarming message on his datapad, as one of the generals of the Dynasty forces, when needed, he stepped forward and patted Kyra's shoulder, "I have just received word that virtually the whole of the Mid Rim has been overtaken by the Machine and Sith forces. The war has finally arrived, and the Goddess has heard the cries of the mid rim. You will be shipping out to your respective sectors in forty eight hours. I know how you sisters are, so spend what time you can with your squads and Legions, and may the Goddess protect you. Dismissed."
Raul Endymion: "In order to eriadicate the Sith, first you need to be one. Sith are the only effective weapon against other sith."

Tau Ceti Base of Operations: viewforum.php?f=371

Raul's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc

Kyra

Post by Kyra » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:27 am

Kyra looked over to Raul as he dismissed the Sisters, giving the the last few moments they could with each other before being split up to handle to coming battles. She had to admit, it was sooner than she expected. She didn't think many of the other models were built, prepped, and ready for combat yet. Even her armor hadn't fully be combat tested, though the tests she had undergone proved to be more than enough for her to cement its readiness. "So where does that leave me? And what about my ship and the armor changing system?" She had requested when the armors were first being created a personal ship large enough to house all of them as well as a system that could change the armors in minutes, letting her switch while in battle based on changing circumstances. It was also effective if she needed to be deployed solo instead of with a group.
Raul Endymion

Post by Raul Endymion » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:02 pm

"And what do you think I've been doing- Sister Kyra? Hmm? Drinking and whoring? Well quite frankly yes but you are very well taken care of. Over these many months we have worked tirelessly to create a warship suited to your purposes," he showed a hologram of a large carrier, almost as big as a shrike carrier. It had eight orbital bombardment turrets, massive hangar space, and many other weapon defense systems and transport vehicles, "Your own Lyncar Orbital Strike Carrier."
Raul Endymion: "In order to eriadicate the Sith, first you need to be one. Sith are the only effective weapon against other sith."

Kyra

Post by Kyra » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:11 am

Kyra lloked at the projection, fairly surprised. It was far larger than she was expecting. A ship that size would be able to carry her as well as a number of the other units. She had thought only on a ship large enough to carry her and the armors and being transported along side other shios with her fellow Sisters. Yet, she could see the value of a large for herself carrying other units. With an A.I controlled system, it could go were organic couldn't.

However, it still possessed an issue. A ship that size would be troublesome to go planet side every time she needed an armor change in the middle of battle and should be capable if landing, it wasn't wise to just leave it parked there as an easy target. But there could still beva way around that. If the containers her armors were in were eadily removable, which she figured they'd be, a smaller, faster transport could created or retrofitted to insert the containers on each side of the craft. And with a changing unit inside, it could be deployed and sent to her in minutes. It was also possible Raul and the Fluffernaughts already forsaw this.

Deciding to see, she asked her question.
A fine craft to be sure. But a ship like that would be gard to handle in low altitudes, would it not? That would make changing armors in battle much harder. A smaller ship would be much more effective."
Raul Endymion

Post by Raul Endymion » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Raul scratched his chin with a smirk, he thought of everything with this very unique warship. It was like when he built the Myrmidon Battlesuits for one short battle. This was another one off like the starfall KoA carrier. "There are magnetic locks on the sides of the ship to allow for two BFGS class dropships to attach on either side. They can be filled with Laat cargo transports and enough Lyncar units to outfit you and all three sister's legions each. I also had tossed around the idea of you commanding your own Sister's Legion essentially making you a 4th legion commander. The carrier and its weapons is designed to clear a safe one hundred square meter landing zone for your landing purposes. The dropships can safely enter and land planetside."

Kyra

Post by Kyra » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:42 pm

Kyra nodded. "I assume it's ready to go? I'm eager to see it. We can go ahead and finish loading the containers with my armors and begin getting them set into place aboard the ship. And what about the other units? I know we've only got a few finished currently of each model. We should get them loaded as well and the entirety of their equipment options. With such low numbers, it'll be best to keep all of them together as a unit. That'll more effectively show the Sisters just what they can do. I think it would also be better for me to just join up with one of the other legions for now. I might have been training to know how to fight with them, but it won't just be an organic body beside them. I'll need to work on sorting out positioning with my droid body as well as the other units. I'm in no place to lead anything, nor have I gained the respect for such a role. They may accept me as a Sister, but a leader is something else entirely."
Raul Endymion

Post by Raul Endymion » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:10 pm

"That is my jurisdiction Kyra, and the only testing this carrier will be doing is out in the field. Do not worry about loading it. I used to be the leader of the whole Dynasty for one hundred and fifty years. I built it up to what it is now. I can load a carrier. They will be adequately equipped and set up for deployment into any conflict zones. The Sister's will see you and be impressed more than they already are. You have nothing to fret over, now go be with your sisters. It will be an awful risk to test the carrier in battle first, but time is not exactly on our side," Raul patted her shoulder, "but I can already sense the dissatisfaction with that answer. We can go and load it together, but I would recomend getting to know your legion after."

Kyra

Post by Kyra » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:08 pm

"Well then. I suppose we should go ahead and get my armor, as well as the finished units loaded up and put in place on the ship. No telling when we'll be deployed, so no use in holding off those interactions." With Raul and the Fluffernaughts, Kyra helped organize the bays for her armor pieces so they could easily be swapped out with the Armor Changing system. With the new transports brought down and ready for loading, those bays and the units that had been finished and were ready for deployment were loaded up and sent up to her new ship.
Raul Endymion

Post by Raul Endymion » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:35 pm

Raul oversaw the loading with Kyra, it was a small number of units being loaded, but the carrier was built to house and repair an entire legion's worth of Lyncars. Chances were the Mid Rim was going to be the testing ground. But it would be hard to tell. Depending on what Anguish and the Archangel decided on. He was just a second string general now. He was under the Lux Sisters.

Return to “Nam Chorios”