Concord Dawn Space

Kyuzo Larkin
Sith
Sith

Re: Concord Dawn Space

Post by Kyuzo Larkin » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:28 pm

::Send them, we just dealt a hammer blow to their agriculture in this sector. We move on,:: Kyuzo responded.
Kyuzo's Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmM_rlnYnmw

Born of the Sith, lived in a land of dreams, raised by the mother of wolves, reclaimed my inheritance, and bathed in the honor of war, and the blood of my enemies. I fear no man or beast, only time. I am Kyuzo Larkin, of Clan Larkin, and I will make a home for my people.

-used when speaking in native language-
Kyuzo Larkin
Sith
Sith

Post by Kyuzo Larkin » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:56 pm

The ships arrived back aboard the Temple of Bushido, which looked worse for wear. He made sure Kaneko was back aboard before heading to the bridge. Reaper had gotten his taste for battle and headed back aboard the ship as well. The whole fleet tracked a gap in the battle lines and pushed their way through towards hyperspace. They lost a few combine destroyers, but headed towards a place where they could regroup and restock for the next attack.
Kyuzo's Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmM_rlnYnmw

Born of the Sith, lived in a land of dreams, raised by the mother of wolves, reclaimed my inheritance, and bathed in the honor of war, and the blood of my enemies. I fear no man or beast, only time. I am Kyuzo Larkin, of Clan Larkin, and I will make a home for my people.

-used when speaking in native language-
Kiffu Guardians

Post by Kiffu Guardians » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:01 am

The Guardians notice the approach towards the defending ships as the Machines looked to retreat. The Nebula pulled up and out of the way to let them pass while still unloading fire upon them. They might have been set to get away, but they'd send them off with extra damage. But sacrificing ships to block them and get rammed was not a tactic the Guardians would use. Once the Machines were gone, the Nebula hailed the Dynasty. ::Thank you for the aid. We'll finish things up here. There are other locations under attack that will need your help.::
Kiffu Guardians

Post by Kiffu Guardians » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:21 am

Finishing up all they could in aiding those on the planet, all ships and soldiers were gathered up before heading back to Kiffu.

Return to “Concord Dawn”