The Crash Site of THE HONOURABLE

Irito Tuhlute

The Crash Site of THE HONOURABLE

Post by Irito Tuhlute » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:58 am

somewhere in the icy fields there is a fireball falling from the sky

that fireball was the Jedi stardestroyer the honourable. once it hit down, all of the escape pods fell like bullets outlining the ship

only the few shuttles that were used safely landed, though they were soon used as shelters till rescue could come
All beings make mistakes, at some time… that's what happens when you're brave enough to make decisions… But part of a hero is admitting you were wrong and fixing them.

Iríto's theme
Tuhlute Family 'Anthem'
Irito Tuhlute

Re: The Crash Site of THE HONOURABLE

Post by Irito Tuhlute » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:45 am

Irito's fighter touches down and the jedi hops out to survey the damage

"no..."
All beings make mistakes, at some time… that's what happens when you're brave enough to make decisions… But part of a hero is admitting you were wrong and fixing them.

Iríto's theme
Tuhlute Family 'Anthem'
Regik Sarian Kofuri

Post by Regik Sarian Kofuri » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:48 am

*A 450 meter cruiser touched down near the crash site. the docking ramps lowered and hundreds of troops in snow suits departed the ship. They ran to survey the current situation and damage of the ship. The 2 support shuttles were sent out to help move and gather the most critical of those that could be located and transported back to the medical bay of the Supernova Cruiser.*
Fortune favors the bold.

Kill List
(1) Pala Tuhlute
(2) Halleth
(3) Valthonis
(4) Unknown Sith
(5) Unknown Grey Jedi
(6) Sarian Kofuri
Regik Sarian Kofuri

Post by Regik Sarian Kofuri » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:17 am

*Medical supplies and equipment were rushed off of the Vir and used around the crash site to check on the survivors. Those who were beyond help or already dead, were quickly moved under the ship for protection of the deceased bodies and to move them out of the way for easier access to those still alive and struggling for survival.

After several hours of care, a large hulking prestine starship dropped from hyperspace. The Freedom Class Command Ship Tranquility positioned itself above the crash site and quickly launched dozens of support ships filled with medical crew and supplies, ready to aid. The ship began to quickly help and pick up survivors and rush them to their own medical facility aboard the massive starship.*
Fortune favors the bold.

Kill List
(1) Pala Tuhlute
(2) Halleth
(3) Valthonis
(4) Unknown Sith
(5) Unknown Grey Jedi
(6) Sarian Kofuri
Irito Tuhlute

Post by Irito Tuhlute » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:36 am

Iritp gets to the infinity eagle and sees the victims

"i have found some more, but the engines seem to be in good condition, i will tak the shuttle up myself."

Iríto's theme
Tuhlute Family 'Anthem'
Regik Sarian Kofuri

Post by Regik Sarian Kofuri » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:48 am

*The two ships deal with transporting the crews of the vessels into their protective frames. They allow the Infinity Eagle to take all of the sensitive equipment into its cargo while they pick up the crew both living and deceased in order to transit to a planet for medical attention.*
Fortune favors the bold.

Kill List
(1) Pala Tuhlute
(2) Halleth
(3) Valthonis
(4) Unknown Sith
(5) Unknown Grey Jedi
(6) Sarian Kofuri
Irito Tuhlute

Post by Irito Tuhlute » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:29 pm

once the last of the survivors are loaded irito coms the ship

::where are we going? i have forgotten my major space lanes::

he lastly loads his starfighter into the hanger of the shuttle

Iríto's theme
Tuhlute Family 'Anthem'
Yolem

Post by Yolem » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:20 pm

A holo flickered to life at the last communication device where from the council had been contacted. The holo showed the old Jedi Master being somewhere else far away also far away from Bakura itself and in quite some action but still he took care of any Jedi.

::This master Yolem it is. How your status it is if answer you can. Else the rescue team already here it should be. The Force may be with you. Yolem out.::
When 500 years you are happy you will be looking like me.

Mr. Snugglepuff you want but have him you may not.
Irito Tuhlute

Post by Irito Tuhlute » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:49 pm

It was hours since all the troops had been taken to the other ships, but thanks to a certain jedi's nervousness, the crew had not taken off.  that one jedi thought that there could still be sensitive data or materials that could be turned to weapons by enemies.  so with a small detachment of troops irito took another look inside... a few hours later he was inside the honourable looking into some of the portions of the briefing room, he knew this ship had classified information on ships and classified info on the drives and if anything survived the fleet might be in jeopardy.  he walked with a couple clones, who had a mobile generator,  and his trusty companion Will-e who could sync with any computer the jedi had

"ok boys power it up, will-e lets jack in and scan the data, when we have the files copied drop it on a farsong cart and erase the entire system."

::confirmed::

he walked to another part of the ship checking to ensure all caches were empty as his wrist comm began to beep
Yolem wrote:A holo flickered to life on the wrist comm. The holo showed the old Jedi Master being somewhere else far away also far away from Bakura itself and in quite some action but still he took care of any Jedi.

::This master Yolem it is. How your status it is if answer you can. Else the rescue team already here it should be. The Force may be with you. Yolem out.::
Irito tapped a button on his pad and tried to catch the jedi master, he also sent a copy over to the jedi council.

[::Master, this is irito tuhlute.  i am doing ok, and although relief has not come from the jedi, there are a few ships loyal Mand'alor are helping clean up.  in fact, as soon as i get this pass done to ensure there is nothing that can be cannibalized and turned against us, we will begin the long trip home.  we have set up a communication base in the infinity eagle until we can get up, there has been chatter that there is a group of ships heading my way, and actually if you can have them meet me at naboo, it would make everything easier...::]

suddenly Yolem's colored holo turned red as the message switched to another.

[::attention to all crew and clean up teams... there is an unidentified ship that has entered the atmosphere, that we believe would have ill intentions.   at 1800 standard hours there was a signature of some small ship exiting hyperspace, however no ships appeared on radar, and no attempt has been made to establish communications. at this moment we are putting the site under comm silence blue.  if you have a far song pod communicate only if necessary.  that is all::]

the image did not change color but returned to master yolem.

[::master, i am going to have to call you back.  i need to go incognito for the time being... farewell from nelvaan wreckage site.::]

Irito rushed over to the comm station aboard his shuttle, as he ascended to the bridge deck his face showed more and more worry.

"Sarge... lets get comms base locked down and cloaked, the last thing we want is for a Jedi to be in the area if that ship is full of sithees."

"yessir!"

in a moment a small rayshield was extended over the area and the shuttle itself soon disappeared.

Iríto's theme
Tuhlute Family 'Anthem'
Regik Sarian Kofuri

Post by Regik Sarian Kofuri » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:10 pm

*The the landing zone now shielded, only the Vir was able to take on the most critical of patients. The ship was boarded with everything possible, and hastily. The full fleet of fighters were scrambled in order to make more room in the hanger bay. Once the ship was full of survivors and the parts the jedi desired to be taken with, the Vir lifted off and headed for orbit. The Freedom Class Command Ship "Tranquility" took the remaining personnel and supplies aboard via Shuttles.

Once all were aboard, the ships make for hyperspace, before all was stowed away. They were unsure of what was going on, but the two warships were both firsts of their kinds and their commanders did not want to tip off anyone and create any unnecessary attention.*
Fortune favors the bold.

Kill List
(1) Pala Tuhlute
(2) Halleth
(3) Valthonis
(4) Unknown Sith
(5) Unknown Grey Jedi
(6) Sarian Kofuri
Zalus Bidan

Post by Zalus Bidan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:48 pm

Zalus found a rusted out star destroyer to land by and possibly use for shelter while he thought up a plan for the credits in orbit. The Hutt Worlds seemed to be going under some changes, and the mid rim was in total chaos. Dynasty troops usually kept to their own business, but they had their own laws on protected worlds that were growing more numerous by the day. Everyone was scared, but that just meant more jobs. Zalus just had to wait for the right person and buyer.
Zalus Bidan

Post by Zalus Bidan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:47 pm

Sparky twiddled with his taser and sparked a fire for the day. Zalus warmed his hands and sat back against what appeared to be a slab of rusted metal. He thought about options but then looked over to the black and red droid and glared, "no, you stay away from me with that."Zalus shook his head. He grabbed his comlink and sent a message to Torga.
::Hey Torga, I have hyperspace fuel and some ships to sell, but let me know what's going on out there. Other hutt contacts of mine fell silent. Were those ladies involved? Let me know.::
Zalus Bidan

Post by Zalus Bidan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:48 am

Astro beeped curiously after Zalus was done with his message.

Zalus shrugged, "I'm still stumped as to why fuel and resources are going out to unknown space. It's rumored the Kothryn ended up out there. But clearly the GA has...something or someone out there and Lynd can't be bothered to save the mid rim or check where his ships are-are going...what if..." Zalus went wide eyed with an epiphany, "what if the reason he's not in the senate...is because he's in the unknown regions? That's why shipments are going out there?"

Sparky warbled his input as he wobbled over on his wheeled legs.

Zalus nodded, " It does sound crazy..."
Zalus Bidan

Post by Zalus Bidan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:45 am

Zalus was starting to nod off after eating a few moof sausages and some bantha jerky. He had Astro and Sparky both on watch, and the two vulture droids with him. There was not much that could be done about his Myrmidon. The towering machine was just that. Was useless without a pilot.

Sparky whirred and zapped Zalus' boot with his taser. It woke him right up with a help as Sparky bleeped and booped about an approaching object.

Zalus yelped and threw a small rock at him but looked around as Astro also detected it, and the droid starfighters warbled deeply. "Okay, can the committee settle down, I'm awake and I heard you the first time...okay second time...because somebody couldn't keep his taser in his chassis. Which direction?" He asked as he sat up and remotely opened the cockpit of his battlesuit and took the lift cable to the top. He took out macrobinoculars and scanned the area. He saw a glaring glint on the horizon coming from the ruined city. Where he just was. He zoomed in, but the glint from the vehicle made it impossible to see who it was. Zalus shrugged and sat on the cockpit door, dangling his feet over the edge. He decided to wait.

Astro chimed and twittered with inquisitive energy.

"Well it was your stellar navigation skills that put me ass deep in snow about an hour ago, so don't be surprised if I sell you to whoever comes to inspect four droids and a guy with a penchant for tropical shirts," Zalus grumbled irritatedly.

Astro protested with a raspberry.

"I mean I could just...pack up and leave, but I don't know what's going on with my contacts. We got two vulture droids and I'm up here in my cockpit, I'm sure I'm safe," He tried to zoom in and see what exactly was making that object shine so much.

Sparky exclaimed a whine with irritation.

"No I did not mispeak, I said I'm safe, what part of that is unclear?" Zalus rolled his eyes.

Sparky stamped his foot and chittered a slurry of beeps and whistles.

"You're lucky you don't get paid..." Zalus turned on some tunes as he waited for the newcomer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBgp5aDH23g
Cadomedd
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Cadomedd » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:19 pm

Wide open fields, the feeling of sun on his fur, and the bumping beat of Nelvaanian’s newest music craze, chillw-ave, filled Cadomedd’s ears. The rusted star destroyer appeared on the horizon, Cadomedd hadn’t been on this side of the planet in a couple of years now. He pulled the swoop bike over to stop. He jumped off the bike if there was someone here Cadomedd wanted to meet them face to face.

The beast threw his old survival pack over his shoulder and turned towards the rusted mountain of metal. Cadomedd took a deep breath, the force began to flow through his body. The beast began to shift the wave towards his legs, and with one powerful leap. Cadomedd was air bound, soaring like a bird, his floral print shirt billowing in the breeze. The beast’s face turned into a beaming smile this was one of his favorite perks for being a force user.

Suddenly something brown zipped past Cadomedd’s peripherals. He turned his head to the side to make out a vulture droid. Cadomedd’s raised his eyebrows, who brought this piece of history off the bookshelves. He stared at the machine until gravity forced him back to reality. Cadomedd began to plummet.

"Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap” Cadomedd thought as the vulture droid began to disappear into the distance. “Why do I always forget about the landing!?”

The massive fuzzball slammed into the rusty side of the ship with a loud crunch. The beast had penetrated one floor. CRUNCH. The beast had gone through floor two. Cadomedd’s momentum wasn’t slowing down and every inch of the rusty steel bunker feel like paper as Cadomedd landed.

With one final crunch, Cadomedd burst through the last of the floors. His shoulders know stuck in the hole of his own creation, his head sticking out into some sort of open area. He could feel the cool breeze drift over his backside. Cadomedd let out a sigh.

“Is anybody out there?”
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Zalus Bidan

Post by Zalus Bidan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:16 pm

Zalus was about one hundred feet above him, feet dangling over the side of his cockpit entrance aboard his battlesuit. He looked as perplexed as pretty much his expressionless droid crew. Whoever this guy...nelvaanian was, most likely a savant. He leaned over from his perch and called down to him after taking a moment or two to register the pure astounding negligence he just witnessed. He clacked his boots and whistled down to him, "Hey short stop...brakes are on the right.Thanks for avoiding my droid, he'd be an expensive fix! What brings you my way?" He wondered if it was worth helping him, he did fail spectacularly, but something told him, he was safer on his perch for the moment. Worst case scenario, he just flew off and sold the corellian corvettes.

Cadomedd
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Cadomedd » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:54 am

The ships steel embrace made it impossible for Cad to even fidget. With a groan, he turned, he twisted and nothing happened. That's when the new voice entered the conversation. It was muffled due to the layers of steel but Cadomedd could still make out each word.

"First off," Cadomedd said yelling in hopes that his voice can be heard through the haunting remains of the ship. "I apologize for my backside."

Cadomedd continued to squirm. The steel had really put him in a precarious place.

"Second. I have a tent not that far from here and heard something so I thought I check it out!" With each word, Cadomedd said another inch of his fur began to poke through the whole.

"Third!" With one final turn, Cadomedd dropped out of the embrace his body dropping to the lower floor like a ton of bricks. The thud echoed throughout the rest of the crash.

"Ow....."
Zalus Bidan

Post by Zalus Bidan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:11 pm

Zalus laughed a bit with a shake of his head but he wasn't about to leave his perch. He rarely trusted anyone. He was not about to start now. He was at least amused by the Nelvaanian. There was one problem already, a speeder that nice, wouldn't be kept in a tent exposed to the elements, he was sure of that. He kept that thought to himself, "you're going to need tetanus shots by the time you get back on your feet. As for the other things, I suppose my Myrmidon and my droids could have made a quieter approach.I wasn't really expecting anyone out here. What's your name?"
Cadomedd
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Cadomedd » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:28 pm

With a few more groans, the beast rose from the floor. He looked up to see the stranger. His violet eyes quickly tried to analyze who he was seeing, but from 200 feet below him, Cadomedd couldn't grasp the best idea. He seemed to be a human, possibly male and owes some bitchin' droids. The beast smiled and waved.

"Oh! There you are!"

Cadomedd looked around to see if there were any potential ways up, beside the hole he just created.

"Name's Cadomedd."

The beast began to move large pieces of metal in hopes of finding some sort of staircase.

"I would love to know who hangs around with vulture droids, that's some pretty old tech you got going on there."
Zalus Bidan

Post by Zalus Bidan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:36 pm

"I got them on the cheap from Ironclad on Geonosis. They serve their purpose well, especially if you don't memory wipe them. Astro! See if you can help the man," Zalus called out to his other droid.

Astro bleeped and whirred as he wheeled over to the edge of the hole and magnetically locked his feet in place. He twittered and released a steel cable hook down to Cadomedd.

Zalus nodded to his droid, actually doing the task correctly for once, "Zalus Bidan. I'm just in between travel destinations."
Cadomedd
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Cadomedd » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:45 pm

Cadomedd grabbed the steel cable, he really hoped that the little astromech droid could handle his, well, heft. One hand after the other the large Nelvaanian climbed out of his hole.

"Thanks for the help, Zalus"

Cadomedd dusted off his pants and stood up straight.

"So how long you planning on staying on Nelvaan?"

Cadomedd leaned on a nearby steel beam.
Zalus Bidan

Post by Zalus Bidan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:16 pm

Zalus shrugged, "no big deal."

He looked down from his perch, the humanoid was a big humanoid. He still felt quite safer where he was. He leaned back a bit as he thought on his words, "I'm moving some ships for scrap from the unknown territories to Nar Shadda for resell. I just took a detour. I'll be on my way by tonight. Just hoping for enough to-Sparky, I swear I'll sell you to Torga!"

The black and red Astromech had wheeled up beside Cadomedd and looked like he was about to prod him with his taser.

Zalus glared, last thing he wanted to do was make a scene, second least was name his buyer. He failed the latter.

Sparky chittered argumentatively and wheeled away.
Cadomedd
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Cadomedd » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:44 pm

Cadomedd jumped. He was expecting Sparky to be so aggressive. The large beast straightened his floral print shirt to adjust himself. Nar Shadaa? He had an old contact out that way, maybe this was fate knocking at his door. After all, Cadomedd wanted to keep a low profile so maybe this scrap dealer might be just what he was looking for. It was time for Cadomedd to put on some charm to bum a ride.

"Nar Shadda! Well, what a cowinky-dink! I was heading that way myself." Cadomedd his fangs glistening in the setting sun.

"You know what would be crazy...If you gave me a ride?" Cadomedd feigned a shocked face. "Now I know what you are thinking, why give this furball a ride off the planet?"

Cadomedd began to gestate wildly really trying to make each of his points pronounced.

"Not only would you be getting a traveling companion the likes of which you never did see, but I could also throw in this cool...."

Cadomedd reached into his back pocket and pulled out a tarp of a floral print shirt. Its colors were vivid and bold, and well frankly over the top.

"Shirt! What do you say?"

Cadomedd paused holding a shirt up in the sun, waiting eagerly for a response"
Zalus Bidan

Post by Zalus Bidan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:12 pm

Zalus let out a notable sigh and an eyeroll to the Nelvaanian's antics. The whole scrap dealer ruse would go tits up as soon as the furball saw his ships. Though the blue bastard did offer him a new floral shirt. sonofabitch... he thought to himself. "Big problem Cadomedd, one, I don't know you, and your savant attitude makes me question you. Two, even if I did agree, I only have room for one aboard my Myrmidon, and droids don't need to breathe. So you can imagine the pickle you put me in if I agree. So, I'm a pragmatic man, and you don't keep a speeder like that in a tent, even under a tarp. I am also hot to get rid of my salvage, so I can't have you getting your head stuck in every hole metal or organic along the way. Catch my meaning? The floral shirt is a good start, you're a man of good fashion."
Cadomedd
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Cadomedd » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:51 pm

Cadomedd sighed, one day this ruse would work, and oh what a day that would be.

"I hear you Zalus, I wouldn't trust me either. But I doubt that you would believe the truth."

The large furball put his floral print shirt back into his pocket. He crossed his arms.

"I like you though, and I think most of that is because you called me a savant a term that well turns my cheeks red. So how about we put our heads together, what is going to get me off this planet?

Cadomedd was really hoping that he didn't have to resort to any Nelvaanian tech. The last thing he wants is some foreign running off without, or worse destroying it. Last time, Cad did that Sean cut him off from Orvos for a month, and Cadomedd never wants to go that long without a burger.
Zalus Bidan

Post by Zalus Bidan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:13 pm

"Yup, I wouldn't believe you, but I do believe if you're going to where I'm going you're less likely to kill me. So for a floral shirt, I think I can get you to where you need to go. My ship will have plenty of room on it. Astro, can you remote acces that Omicron?" He called down to his droid.

Astro beeped excitedly and his remote antenna popped out of his domed head to relay the transport. After a few moments, a stormtrooper transport descended right beside the downed relic.

"Think you can fly it back?" Zalus asked.
Cadomedd
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Cadomedd » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:20 pm

Cadomedd turned around to see the transporter coming down from the heavens. It was slick, it was shiny, it was a ship that Sean would have no idea about. The beast smiled. He could be a scrap dealer for a day or two.

"Yeah, I can do something like that."

Cadomedd hurled the floral print shirt towards his new found partner in crime.

"When do we go?
Zalus Bidan

Post by Zalus Bidan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:48 pm

"We'll leave now, follow me to my Strike Class Medium Cruiser. Also, refrain from asking questions about it until we get to Nar Shadda. I have a few plans when I get there and the less you ask the better the chances are that you may end up a richer Nelvaanian. Got it chief?" He saluted with two fingers and a smirk as he entered the cockpit of his Myrmidon and closed the hatch. He fired up the Myrmidon suit and blasted off, as for Sparky and Astro they magnetically attached themselves to the vulture droids that followed Zalus.
Cadomedd
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Cadomedd » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:11 pm

"Got it!"

Cadomedd with great haste entered into the old stormtrooper transport. Cadomedd had put his traveling days behind him, but now, now Cadomedd was going to be back out amongst those stars righting wrongs, taking names, and apparently selling scrap. The large beast could feel his fur standing up on end in anticipation. The hiss of the landing door sounded like an orchestra playing for his entrance back onto the galaxy's main stage. Cadomedd steps into the cockpit, and even though the seat was a little small for him he was able to make it work. His fingers flew of the controls, it was like saying hello to an old friend with a flip of a switch he turned on the comms.

::Lead the way!::

Mr. Q had best be wary, for the beast of Nelvaan was back at the helm.

Return to “Nelvaan”