Melchior's Private Estate

Melchior
Jen'Jidai
Jen'Jidai

Re: Melchior's Private Estate

Post by Melchior » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Mel was assisting his droids with some testing on his new ship upgrades when the message came through.

Rachel! It's good to hear from you. I happened to catch the broadcast... Seems things are going to be changing quite a bit. I've been here on Dantooine working on some upgrades to my ship. We're running some final tests and I'll head that direction. See you soon love!
I promise, it will only hurt for a moment.
Rachel Faleur

Post by Rachel Faleur » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:55 pm

*She responded back to him.*

::I'll be waiting sweetie!::

*She winked at him and flipped her hair with a giggle.*
Melchior
Jen'Jidai
Jen'Jidai

Post by Melchior » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:21 pm

He smiled then the feed closed. His ship checked out and all systems were good. Mel went to go grab some things, cleaned up and put his robes on. He stepped into his ship then set a new course. His ship launched for the first time with a much stronger and powerful sound, and a few hidden panel marks which housed some deadly secrets.
Melchior
Jen'Jidai
Jen'Jidai

Post by Melchior » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:31 pm

Mel looked up at the stars from the balcony of his master bedroom. Rachel was somewhere out there keeping the galaxy safe. He was never truly worried about her, but he had others now that worried. Two little ones now, Darren, and Ophelia. About six years apart in age. Both of them were in bed as far as he knew. So far all was peaceful on the estate and his slice of the world. It was a strange life to lead after being involved in Therion's business for many years. Being near fifty with a twelve year old and a six year old, it was a blessing to be a stay in father. Rachel was still grand admiral, and most like would keep it until she croaked. He closed his eyed and reached out in the force, to the surrounding areas, a could feel a farm not too far away, filled with happy laughter and a sense of home. He was glad for them, he reached out further to the stars, to catch a wisp of his beloved, but she appeard to be unfocused on her surroundings. Sure that she was fine and return soon, he headed into his bed, leaving the window open, and turned his thoughts to sleep and the morning.
Rachel Faleur

Post by Rachel Faleur » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:33 pm

Rachel's ship landed on the pad, and she stepped out, at once greeted by her little ones, Darren was twelve, and Ophelia was six years old. They hugged their mother as she knelt down to scoop them up.

"Did you win any battles?" Darren spoke excitedly among the chatter and absolute adoration.

"Not today, but I can't win them all, where is your father?" Rachel said as she pecked both their heads.

"He was training, we ran ahead!" Ophelia squeaked.
Melchior
Jen'Jidai
Jen'Jidai

Post by Melchior » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:44 pm

"All right Darren, watch me," Melchior ignited his saber and twirled it slowly counting sword positions by number. He kept slow and steady as they trained in a tall grass clearing just on the outskirts of his estate.

Darren watched and activated his training saber, the yellow blade hummed to life with a snap hiss. He imitated his dad's movements, "One, two, three..."

"Good...and remember, the saber is not just a tool, but an extension of you and the force. How you think, feel, act, will all come out in your blade and your defense, as well as offense. Your opponent can read that even better than your foot placement or your expressions. Try the other three now, four, five and six." He watched as Darren worked on his form.

Darren nodded, "you mean if I'm happy I'll fight like I'm happy?" He did the motions of the other sword placements.

He smiled slightly, "I think I'd be more worried about fighting a happy warrior than an angry one. Move your feet son. Don't stay static." he felt another tremor in the force, something was going on. Rachel said the Machines and Sith were back and she had to leave for awhile. He had his duty to the children. They had school and a livelyhood here. What also felt odd was another power here on this planet. He sensed an odd energy, like the force, but a little different. He was sure even he was not going unnoticed, especially while training his boy. He wondered if the other force user was here to find peace as well.

Return to “Dantooine”