Grove of Peace

Samantha Lux

Re: Grove of Peace

Post by Samantha Lux » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:00 pm

Despite all the taunting and caressing, it ended the same. Samantha too was careful about how she loved on Gavin despite doing what she wanted to do earlier. She pulled away from his lap and finished washing him up. She took a cloth and washed his shoulders and ran it through his hair. Samantha kissed the back of his neck and hummed a song. It resonated off the walls and the chamber of the springs. It was harmonious and enchanting as it echoed. She sighed with content and smiled, "I want a hundred more years of this..."
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:19 am

Gavin chuckled as their little game came to an end. It didn't really matter to Gavin either way. Samantha was here and he was enjoying the time close to her. It didn't matter what happened. When she spoke about wanting this for a long time, he smiled and pulled her back to kiss her. "If that is what you desire, then it shall be so. One hundred years or more, it doesn't matter."
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Biography of Gavin Phoenix
Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:10 pm

"No, I guess it really doesn't matter does it?" Samantha smiled into his kisses and then finished rinsing out his hair. She massaged his shoulders again and remained mostly silent as she took in the moment. There would be many moments of talking, and many moments of peace, she wanted to remember them all. There wouldn't be many firsts left awhile.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:50 am

Gavin wrapped his arms around her after she finished cleaning him up. He was quite fine with simply holding her for now. Their time was quickly drawing to a close as duty would be calling them back. Samantha certainly had an important job that didn't allow for being gone for long periods and Gavin had things to look into. It amazed him how there was always something anymore. It was always that one thing that led to another. Was much simpler when he didn't involve himself like this and just stayed here, casting his cares away. But he couldn't do that, especially with what was happening.

As he sat there, his mind came to a decision. Despite his current reputation with the Dynasty and the Templars on the watch for him, he would take Samantha back himself instead of just sending her back. For one, while he wasn't about to underestimate them, he was more than certain he could handle them long enough before taking his leave. He also wanted to see just how things would develop. Would they show themselves at all? Would they seek to capture him, but be restrained by Samantha's words? Or was his concern for the Templars true and that they would act on their own and against the orders of those in charge.

Thoughts to be acknowledged later, he let them slip away quickly as his attention focused itself upon the only important thing to him now: Samantha.
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:10 am

The closer they became the more connected she felt to him. She was no force sensitive like he was, but she was beginning to sense when he was overthinking things. She did not know how to describe it, but she felt a heaviness on her heart whenever he seemed to stare off into space. She wondered what was going on, he did have many burdens lately, the machines, the greys, the bugs, the Dynasty and the templars. She still got the sense that he felt he was still alone, but then suddenly there was a shift after their second bout. Even though he was staring away, she felt his focus became centered on her. Samantha wriggled out from behind him and straddled his middle again to face him, so she could look into his eyes and gaze at her beautiful and vulnerable form. She brushed a lock of his wet hair away from his face and cupped his cheek with his hand, "You are equally as important to me...and I will make sure the whole of the Dynasty knows it. I will make sure they never lay a hand on you, even at the request of Anguish herself. I will fight as fiercely for our love and the foundations of our relationship, as fiercely as you will. It will be a life of hardship for awhile, but they will be made to understand, and I welcome the adversity. There are some things I will not let you fight alone, and this will be one of them."
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:59 pm

Gavin merely chuckled as she spoke of the Dynasty and standing against it for him. He caressed her cheek as he smiled. "I'm glad that you would choose to defend me in such a way. But know that I have no fear or concern of the Dynasty and if they choose to pursue me. Catching me would be a miracle on its own. I'm not known for keeping to one place. And even should they be able to corner me, they can't chase me here. And even if they could, it would do little for them as they can't fight me or capture without risking death." He closed his eyes with a shrug. "The real concern is how they'll take you being with me. I just hope they don't see it as a betrayal against them or anything of the sort."

While he didn't say it, he would prove just what he could do should the Dynasty try to do anything to hurt her for being with him. It was far from protecting the balance and would seriously hurt their forces going forward, but he wouldn't care. That was how much she meant to him and he would break his duty to protect her.

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:49 am

"For someone so unconcerned about the higher echleons of the Dynasty, you sure do talk about them quite a bit. They would not seek my ruin, not without Vanessa's say. I don't much care for what goes on in the cathedral. I have my job within the Dynasty and I intend to do my best with it. If they are so inclined to put an end to us, or say no, then that will be a road we'll meet in time. But for now, I know for a fact you could have me up against the wall in my own chambers and the Templars would do absolutely nothing. That's food for thought, yes? But from Crossbearer to Templar the level of zealotry only increases. If anyone tries to retrieve you, it would be the templars. They are the deadliest servants we have, even they outrank the Archangel in terms of security clearance," She sighed with content and nipped his lower lip, "But those are the least of your concerns now. Even you'll be needed on Raxus when that day comes. Though my concerns are going back and resuming duties...devoid of your embrace."
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:56 pm

Gavin shrugged. "While I'm not concerned about them and what they choose to label, it does present a bother. Though I can move around unnoticed, it makes me even more cautious where I pop up to make sure I don't catch anyone's attention that could alert the Dynasty. If I need to investigate something, I prefer not being disturbed. But truth be told, I would have wished things could have gone better. I believe very much in the purpose of the Dynasty and what they stand for, just as much as I support Medrike. I had hoped to separate the Shadow from the man, but it seems that will not be possible. It has been made too much apart of me, both in spirit and in knowledge."

He gave a sigh before pushing himself up to a better seated position. "If there is anything I'm concerned about, its the Templars. I know you said they are bound to the Goddess and follow the orders of her and you sisters, yet I can't shake the feeling that it'll change with time. I pray it doesn't. We have enough to deal with now. Even should it come after all has been dealt with, to have an enemy as capable as you say there poses a great threat. Just like the Shadows, small in number but capable of great things that takes large orders to accomplish. Worst of all, they'll have the knowledge of the Dynasty and information they have regarding other things. All the more reason I wished to keep as much secret about the Shadows as possible."

He nodded when she spoke of him being needed in the final battle with the Machines. "And I have every intention of being there. There will be no place for the 'gods' of the galaxy to remain standing idly by. Nothing can be withheld then, and I mean to possess all the power I can to help spare at least one more life. As long as I still involve myself so, it is my responsibility with my power to do so." He then kissed her softly. "Yes, it is time for us to resume our duties. But worry not, it's not like you'll have to go for long periods without me."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:08 pm

"You say it's impossible to separate the shadow from the man hmm?" She took his hand in hers and placed it against her tummy, and smiled down at him, "That's funny, I don't seem to recall swooning and moaning to a shadow, or feeling one lay his hands and on me, and let slip his passions...no, that was a man. Last I knew too...it takes a man to please a woman. And I was pleased, and will be even more pleased on the day we don't pull away."

She sighed as she listened to him, "I wish it could have gone better too, but she is the great mother, and she feels set in her role and methods of implementing that role. It's a touch different than say you, but it's effective. I don't know how many people out there simply follow an ideology and way of life on faith alone, but there is something that she possesses that she feels would be lost. Otherwise she would not have fought so hard to resist you, which I am sure few could ever truly do. That in of itself is impressive."

She smirked and kissed his lips as he mentioned the templars, "I rather like defying them and their mandate to protect me...being whisked away to Naza in the middle of the night to make passionate love and spend quality time. There's something romantic and dangerous about it. I like this forbidden love we have, it excites me."

Though she knew his concerns were real, and so she planted a comforting kiss on his forehead, "I do not think the Templars will turn on the Dynasty. I don't know much about the pact between the void and the Tau Ceti, but if it was broken, we'd know it. They would not come after you unless the orders came strictly from the monarchy, or Anguish herself. They are bound by rules that are tied to their very souls, and will not budge from them. I think that is just your brooding, I'd rather you think of other things.

"Good, they'll need you, even if the Dynasty had problems with you," She chuckled and then smirked at his last remark as his lips touched hers, "Tell me how you really feel about taking me home first, and then maybe I'll let you."
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:00 pm

Gavin rolled his eyes and shook his head with a faint laugh when she spoke of separating the man from the Shadow. "You know what mean. I can't just be Gavin Phoenix, friend and ally of the Dynasty with no thought of me being a Shadow. I will always be considered and known as a Shadow, just as you will always be known as a princess of the Lux Dynasty. As for what you have said, it wouldn't matter in the slightest what I am or who I'm affiliated with. Whatever name and title given, I'll always be just a man that loves you."

He then leaned his head back on the rocks for a moment, thinking back on the encounter in trying to talk to Medrike. Little had gotten across, especially what it all meant in the end. "Indeed she does and I have no desire to change that. While I was irritated in the moment to learn that despite all the power she claimed to have, she chose to take a back seat role, remaining hidden instead in front of her people, ready to fight for them without question, ready to use that power. It could be seen as hypocritical considering my power, yet desire to remain hidden, but the difference is our place with an order. Still, my irritation came from things going south so quickly. Her role and position works well enough in most cases. But she knows that she can't stand by when the final battle comes. Our interaction was meant to have much more than one purpose. Yes, I wanted to ensure the fullness of her power was there and she was fully able to endure it physically, but that was far from all of it."

He sighed as he looked back to her, shaking his head a bit, letting the thought move on. The encounter went as it did and nothing could change it. Whether they'd speak again was unknown, but it wasn't something he needed to be concerned about. Wanting the essence of her power to be at the fullest it could was the only thing that was short on time. Everything else had plenty.

He then chuckled at her mention of the danger and risks exciting her. "Does tend to add just a little more spice to life, doesn't it? And I would disagree. I see it as prudent planning. If there is one thing I know, no vow is unbreakable and no rule has to be followed. At some point everyone breaks away from something that held them bound, whether big or small. Still, I guess its not something to exhaust myself worrying about. Not with everything that lays on the horizon so soon approaching."

He then raised an eyebrow when she wanted to know what he felt about taking her back. He was rather unsure of just what she meant. "If you wonder about my thoughts on taking you back myself and why, well, I will take you back myself. No point in hiding anything about us and if you feel so certain that there will be no confrontation, then I have no reason to doubt you. Besides, it is better for me to personally give Jester her gifts myself instead of giving them to you to give to her. But if you're asking about how I really feel about you going back in general, then I'd much rather just keep you here with me and say to hell with our duties."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:34 am

"The coming war will bring out the very best, and possibly the very worst in all of us. I think both sides are keenly aware this is the beginning of the end for one or the other. One of them will break, either the Machines or the Dynasty. Anguish will show her true colors in battle, I am sure of it. As to how and when, we cannot know and it won't do well to push the buttons beforehand. Quite frankly focus on things that are relevant to you, and let the Archangel handle the Goddess, as it's meant to be. That is his role, not yours, regardless of who's in the armor. The only dragon you get to poke is me," She smirked and rested her head against his chest.

"Hmm everybody breaks vows you say,...if there was a way to mate expend your pessimism dry, I'd do it. That is one of my vows to you. Somehow I think that would just result in a fat belly and ice packs for my hips. So no, I would not worry about such things," she laughed and sighed with content.

"To hell with our duties and Orders? Mmm...now that's what I'm talking about. You better come back to me after you take me home," She leaned up her body against him and pressed her lips to his chest.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:36 pm

Gavin nodded as his gaze seemed to drift off into nothingness. It was faint, but the slightest twinge of sadness and regret could be made out in his words. "War does indeed do so. Some find themselves in it, many lose themselves to it. Such times wear heavily on even the strong-willed and well trained. Those that make up the soldiers of the Dynasty can certainly tell you that."

He said nothing more to most of what she said after that. There was no reason to do so. There were things he agreed with and things he did not, yet speaking on them, diverting his attention served no purpose and did no type of good. He would continue to look upon these things, as he believed it was part of his duty as a Shadow, even if he never spoke of them again to Samantha. But he had made the goal to himself that when he was with her, that would be where his attention would lay. In those times, the galaxy would no longer exist to him. Those moments would be the relief from the burdens he bore.

He returned his gaze to her and caressed her cheek with a smile.
"You don't have to worry about that. Not even death could keep me away."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:54 pm

Samantha's hands ran up his chest and over his shoulders as he spoke, then she looked up into his eyes as he brushed her cheek. She smiled back at him fondly, and bit her lower lip in a sudden onset of need, "The galaxy will have to wait a little longer before their shadow can save them...I need you both."

She cupped his cheeks with both hands and sunk into a passionate kiss with him and hugged him close.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:19 am

Gavin would have made a respond, but the deep kiss was already in place before he time to speak the words. He merely chuckled to himself as he let his arms wrap around her and pulled her closer to him.

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:47 pm

Time was lost again between the two of them as they enjoyed their passions and moment together. Samantha at the end of it all slumped against Gavin, worn out and barely awake. The combination of the heat of the springs and the heat between the two of them wore her out, though she managed a small satisfied smile as she closed her eyes and felt the thrum of Gavin's heartbeat. She could have fallen asleep or passed out on his shoulder at the moment, either way she was as content as she could have been.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:00 pm

Gavin held her close, his hands running up and down her back. He was surprised it took as long as it did for things to unfold within the springs. However, their time was drawing to a close. Kissing the side of her head, he let out a sigh. "I think its time we got out. Not the safest thing, staying in the hot springs for a long time."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:45 pm

"Uh huh..." She barely looked up, her cheeks were flushed and her eyes could hardly keep open, they looked as heavy as lead.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:53 pm

He chuckled a bit before wrapping his arms around her. "Come on." He lifted her up and carried her out of the water. Grabbing the towels, he set her down, letting her sit on a rock as he began to dry her off. He could handle most of getting her ready to leave, though she'd have to come around enough to dress herself, especially with the style clothing she had. It made him wonder if he'd be putting her straight to bed when they got back.

He chuckled a bit more at the thought, slightly hoping that, despite the warmth of the area, the temperature difference would bring hr around enough to give him a hand.

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:13 pm

"I feel ten pounds lighter..." she groaned as she slipped her clothes back on, and then helped Gavin get into his. She was starting to wake up and come out of the fog of warmth, but she felt like a wet noodle.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:05 pm

Gavin let out a chuckle as she helped him finish dressing. "Sounds like you may need a nap when you get back." He chuckled a bit more as he held out his right hand and his cloak shimmered into it. Once he dropped her off and gave Jester her things, he'd be back to it, hidden away from everyone else. Things were moving as he felt a dark sensation. He couldn't place nor was he in a position to focus upon it.

Tossing it over his shoulder, he held out the same hand and shimmered to him Samantha's and Jester's things. The swords, the axe, and the dresses were all there ready to go. Once all was gathered he looked back to her.
"Well, it's time. Ready?"

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:29 pm

Samantha laughed and nodded, "and about a gallon of water."

She sighed as she looked up at him, realizing that their time would end, and she'd have to wait again before seeing him. She pecked his cheek and ran a delicate hand through his hair. With a fond sigh, she nodded to him, "Yeah...I'm ready"
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:54 pm

Gavin nodded with a laugh. "Yeah, that may be a good idea." His gaze softened a bit when she gave her reply in being ready. Closing his eyes, he kissed her head as they shimmered away back to Coruscant.

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Return to “Naza Prime”