Hallways and Turbolifts

Kaytren Li
Jedi
Jedi

Re: Hallways and Turbolifts

Post by Kaytren Li » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:02 pm

"Groups from the senate have acted similarly the past, yes." She replied with a small nod. "Something to keep in mind when you think of them, is that many are very young at this.

"I'm not sure what you had a chance to learn in the history books. Even now, many don't like to remember. Krayt's regime came to its full power around 130ABY… So, ninety-eight years ago. The GA was defeated at that time, and the New Jedi of their generation were massacred and driven into pockets of hiding. Recovering was a very hard thing, for the Republic and Jedi both.

Even thirty years ago, most of the Jedi were still scattered into ten dozen pockets and tiny enclaves. Every time they dared come together, on Coruscant or anywhere, there was a new attack and the Jedi ended up crippled agin. Twenty-five.. twenty-seven? years ago, we managed to come together a little stronger, but it was to much too quickly, and we fell. Many of the Knights and Masters died, and there was a chain of battles that lasted more than five years. When we recovered next, we started over in the mountains on Bakura, until nine years ago when we worked with the Chancellor, and finally returned here to clean rebuild."

Kaytren shifted her shoulders in a slight shrug; she suspected Dak might not have been expecting the history lesson, but she was a teacher by nature. It was hard to have conversations without knowing you stood on common ground with your partner.

"We respect the Senate, the Alliance, and their service to the Republic very deeply. What we've found repeatedly throughout the past generation is that linking the Senate and Jedi too closely together has caused more harm than benefit. The politics are too volatile, and there's too much struggle on the part of different senatorial groups to use us for their ends. So through trial and error, we've learned to remain solely under our own leadership while working in very close communication with them.

They know this, but it still crops up now and then as new leaders come into the foreground… And like you saw in the council room, it can be difficult. Sometimes groups of them test the bounds of the agreement we have, and then we end up with a new round of discussions."

She gave a faint smile. "I'm sorry; there isn't a way to put it much more briefly than that. There have been many others who lead similar crews to yours, yes. If that's what you were asking."

"As for the underworld and general view, you're gathering a following, as best I've been able to tell. A few from the senate have a bit of a grudge, but they may come around. After your debut in the undercity, at least three gangs set a price on your head. I doubt they're going to come around, but that's expected. We had one complaint from RSF about the mess, though they are used to it. It's unavoidable at times, but minimizing collateral damage is something they appreciate… I've been told that shuttles crumpling walls and catwalks can have a negative effect on structural soundness, and those sections are rickety as it is."

They'd reached the top of the stairs by now, and the Healer paused on the landing. It wouldn't be fitting to continue this conversation after the next door, so she simply turned to face him until they came to an ending point.

"And, aye. The file you brought back was enormous. From the last briefing I caught, we're finding the data consistent with what's been gathered from the Kothryn infestation on Metellos, information from a similar outbreak on Zeltros a few years ago, and Taris before that. Erith, of the Tau Ceti, gave us a large amount of their information on the species and the ranks they've evolved... As best I'm aware, that Felucia presence is the most forceful mind among them we've yet found. There've been other rumors of a new evolution.. possibly a new caste rank among them, but that's speculation, which is more stronger or more intense yet... The warning you were given about 'Something born' falls into line with that. Which is... deeply troubling, to set it mildly. But it's a confirmation either way, and we thank the four of you."

Kaytren's quiet brown eyes went distant for a moment as she considered the Kothyrn, the factions among the Sith who were at least somewhat trackable, the whispers of the Machine Empire, the Hutts, the vipers in the politicians, the scatter of rogue Force-wielders each causing their own miniature chaos, the constant infiltration attempts, and a hundreds of "everyday" threats... the thugs and slavers, thieves, murders, drug cartels, and crime rings that Dak had mentioned knowing his whole life.

She sometimes felt as if their kindred were playing pieces moving inside the edges of a hollow sphere, guarding a lit candle from a thousand different shades of blackness that crept and snapped at them from every side. Billions of other men and women, most without any Force gift at all to aid them, still fought to protect their section from impending threats -- but learning to look around and accept the entire scope of it all without shivering... was a very hard earned lesson for any heart.

"Jas, that's Grandmaster Ca'lech, has been away on several intense missions for most of this year, but even he's sensed something. His details were hazy, and both yours and Metellos have added to them. We've upped preparation of our forces to the limit of our resources; rebuilding and strengthening our clone trooper ranks since the end of the war with the Machine Empire, Knighting some of our students younger, and our teachers training the Padwans even more actively; getting them offworld at younger ages.

I was in touch with Jas... very briefly, will convey his message to Anthony as soon as he's in contact. As soon as we have they and Erril in communication at the same time, hopefully when he's back from his Kothryn confrontation, the Council will be holding a more detailed War meeting using much of the data you've added to our file. We are acting - though struggles on this scale take time to fully combat.

Regarding you specifically, Dak: Do you want to keep working as you are with the Senate group? You are doing well, and we are thankful. But if there is another direction you prefer for yourself or your team, there are a thousand places that could use you just as badly."
dak adven

Post by dak adven » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Dak absorbed this information quickly.

Dak tried to feign considering doing anything without Mala by his side now that she finally was again.

"Well, I didn't ask for the 'team' job in the first place, but frankly, it's like the present you always wanted but didn't know existed. I think I'll stick with it. However. These area's you speak of where I'm 'needed just as badly'. Feel free to send them on my mission log. I still answer to the council. And frankly. I'm eager to get some justice done. Especially with my team up to full speed."

And the new gear they were going to 'pick up' tonight. Dak thought.
Specking son of a nerf herding shutta's spast headed bantha poodoo.
Kaytren Li
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Kaytren Li » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:02 am

"Aye." She replied simply, and then added. "Some are destined for your mission log either way. My question was more about whether you care to work closely with any part of the GA, or if you hoped for something different. We'll keep going as we are for now then. Please just remember that each of you three are still reflecting the whole Order. Now more than ever we need to be something people can trust."

Kaytren's fingers strayed to brush the ever-straying bit of hair away from her face, tucking it habitually behind her ear. She watched Dak, and the trace of steady firelight behind her eyes or somewhere in her aura burned with the Healer's full depth of calm.

"Our military guest in the healing hall may need his sleep for several hours yet. But I have responsibilities elsewhere very soon, and I know you're aching to move… Let it all rest for a few minutes; this deserves the quietest hearts from both of us.

Is there anything else you need of me first?"
dak adven

Post by dak adven » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:39 am

"Hah, don't worry about us." Dak said with a skirmish grin, throwing off the unwanted pressure of image living.

"Nothing but to be let to get back to it." Dak answered halfway wondering where this whole 'walk' had taken them, let alone what it's real purpose was. He'd been sized up before, intimidated, pressured, instructed, and attempted to be given messages hidden 'between the lines' he was supposed to read by people that thought themselves in 'authority' and the like.

And frankly he was tired of it, and a lot of things.

It was just time to get things done the old fashioned way.

He secretly told himself to remind the captain- private- whatever, to never let him become cryptic.
And he had a feeling that he wouldn't let him.
Kaytren Li
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Kaytren Li » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:46 am

"Alright," Kaytren answered with a small smile at something she'd seen or sensed in his expression.

There'd been a bit of empathy in the Jedi Healer's demeanor. Whether the younger man saw it or not, she was already turning around to open the door to the Hall of Memories.

"Be at peace. This is our last step before we part ways today."
dak adven

Post by dak adven » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:49 pm

Dak rose an eyebrow yet again and followed, warily.
Code: Jedi1

Post by Code: Jedi1 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:10 am

The guard detachment, senators and the cloaked man, marched into the halls for the council chambers.
dak adven

Post by dak adven » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:53 am

:Dak, this is Mala.:

Dak pulled up his Comm.

:go ahead Mala:

:you might want to get down here. The er..captain is awake sooner than expected. And well, his superiors are here too…:

“Oh boy.” Dak thought for a second. :Alright, give me a second, I’ll be down there soon.:
“I’ve got to go, sounds like trouble.”

Dak left for the halls of healing yet again.
Jarik Taran

Post by Jarik Taran » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:45 am

*Of course there he was again, that brainy Consular trying so desperately to impress the girl that Jarik liked. That little twerp, every spare moment that twerp had he was trying to get her to go out with him while Jarik was doing REAL Jedi stuff. Guardians were so much better anyway, they were stronger, both mentally and physically and they actually knew how to fight.

At this particular moment Jarik had two things going for him; He was coming back from the gym and was drenched in sweat and more importantly he was wearing a tank top and his fairly large biceps were showing. Now whether they wanted to admit it or not, girls were attracted to men who were sweaty, it had something to do with pheromones, he had learned this in biology. That coupled with Jarik being completely ripped and a Guardian certainly gave him the advantage here.

Now time for some strategy, subtly was key here, Jarik took his tank top off and walked down the hallway and used it to dry his face right as he passed the two of them. He felt her eyes burning a hole right through him, but he didn't stop, he kept on going as her eyes followed him down the hallway. Nailed it.

As an added bonus he distinctly caught the glare of the slightly younger Padawan.* "Checkmate twerp." *He said to himself ever so quietly...*
Arty Orspach

Post by Arty Orspach » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:37 pm

No kriffing way. Was that Jarik turing the corner shirtless with a smug look on his face? Of course it was, this ought to be interesting.

"How old are you twelve, thirteen? Or are you nearly an adult? I'm curious because you insist on acting like an arrogant juvenile...put your shirt back on and behave like a Jedi."

Arty had witnessed the event and he knew exactly what was going, he had been sixteen once, not all that long ago and he wasn't nearly as confident around the ladies as his Padawan appeared to be.

"Your focus needs to be on your training and controlling your primal urges. She's pretty, I get it, but you have enough distractions a girlfriend does not need to be another. Focus on becoming a Knight and developing the skills you need to be a good Guardian, the girls will be there when you're done.

If you spent half the time you spend flirting with the female students, training and enhancing your force abilities you'd put Master Winterhold to shame..."

Arty grabbed Jarik's shoulder.

"So to be clear, this means no dating until you are no longer my student or at the very least until you start acting your age. Clear?"
Master, I don't think the door is electrified.

Arty reaches out to open the door as 10,000 volts surge through his system and he is thrown back.

That proves nothing...
Captain Toba

Post by Captain Toba » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:01 am

His old leather boots squeak as the Gungan walks down the hallway. His one eye gazes around the empty hallways, There were well crafted statues of heroes he has never seen before, and the windows opened up to a city he has was no longer familar with. Everything felt new, and out of his timeline.

He whistled down the hallway. There seemed to be no response.

He whistled again. Still no response.

Empty. How did these great halls become so empty?

He has been from one side of the galaxy to the next, and over the years the talk of Jedi become more and more of a whisper. He took notice of this, but he kept on his wandering ways.It wasn't until he received a call from an old friend that he decided to see what become of that whisper. Now as he stands in the empty halls he has nothing but questions, with no one around to give him answers.
Captain Toba

Post by Captain Toba » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:36 pm

Tatiana wrote:<<Follow me,>> She smiled and turned, she seemed to have quite the grace about her. She almost walked with a glide as she exited the training grounds, but made sure to be in pace with Captain Toba. She was a woman of subtlety, every move of hers had purpose and was expressive in its own right. It was possible it was to make up for being mute, and unable to express sound. She had tried it many times, but it never came out right. She kept her hands at her front as she walked. Her silk robes billowed a bit as she walked.

<<There's something about soup I feel brings people together, maybe all the combined flavors in one pot symbolizing that every role in an order like ours serves purpose? The warmth also comforting and reminds one of home, or of cold nights bundled up by a fire to keep warm? So many memories, and analogies attached to soup. John is a bit too cut and dry to truly understand the will and way of the force, but he does dabble in my thought process well enough for me. What is your past history with the Order Master Toba?>> She asked, her voice in his head as paced and thoughtful as every movement to her step.
"It all starts a very long time ago..."

The Gungan's voice grew in size, his posture straightened, and his eyes came to life. Each inch of the Jedi glowed as he spun his stories of old. There was one thing that Toba liked doing and it was performing. There were far too many nights that the aging amphibian sat around the fire weaving ancient fairy tales trying to get a glimmer of a smile from a small child or hardened solider. His hands danced in front of him as if he was directing some invisible stage performance.

"I was but a wee one living in the swamps of Naboo when it all started. In those days I was a rather...troublesome youth. I wasn't a bad tadpole, I was...just...to "energetic" for my own good. As a young kid I knew that I was much to big of fish to stay in such a small pond. I use to dream of exploring the edges of the universe with a crackpot crew and no rules to hold me back."

The deep baritone voice of Toba rang across the hallway filling each nook and cranny, but the booming voice turned quiet for a moment.

"Those dreams would lead me to who I am today, but we all don't get to live our dreams without experiencing a few nightmares. My parents, good people, were rather embarrassed of my antics, as most parents would be if there child decided that the throne room was their personal playground. You wouldn't believe what color of red we turn under the right conditions, it would make a Sith look pale!"

The Captain let out a hearty laugh.

"But I digress, due to the rather forceful hand my parents had to play there was only one logical option that I had to turn to and, like any other kid, that was to run away. In retrospect I wish those thoughts never crossed my mind. But as a kid the option was black and white. I ran into the depths of the swamp, where most Gungans dare not tread. I, however, was not most Gungans and blazed my path through the deep dark swamp.

A few hours had passed and my sense of direction failed me once again as I was lost in the dark depths of the swamp. Scared and alone I cry out for help. It was only a matter of moments before my parents found me, along with a very hungry and desperate tusk cat. Before I could blink my eyes the beast attacked and in a matter of seconds I become an orphan. In a fit of anger and rage something inside of me burst forth, throwing the mighty cat back into the dark depths. It's a cruel world knowing that my one ticket off the planet came at the price of the people who loved me the most..."

The Gungan lowered his head as he thought back on those days.

"Alone in the world there was only one thing left for me to do..."

His eyes twinkled a little bit.

"I had to follow my dreams, which is what brought me to the planet Rishi. I heard there was someone there that might help me control these newfound gifts of mine. That is when a merchant came to our swamp one day selling some knicks and knacks and I bought the greatest thing in the world, a ticket to a life outside of those waters. So jumping on board, I made my way into the galaxy making my way to Rishi.

It was in those woods that I met an old man by the name of Jericho. I learned everything about the force from that man. It took my 8 years of training in thick forests to learn the Jedi trade. But once I emerged from those trees I became a much better Gungan, a focused Gungan.”

He continued to walk next to Tatiana beaming from earflap to earflap, so glad that he had someone to talk to.

“From there I bought myself a ship, got a crew and started doing good across the outer rim. Feeding the hungry, protecting villages from earthquakes, and battling the occasional outlaw. I’ve been doing that job for a solid 40 years. Even though I haven’t officially joined the order, I have considered myself a roaming Jedi, trying to spread a little bit of light to some very dark places.”
Captain Toba

Post by Captain Toba » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:53 pm

Toba was following right behind the Crusaders keeping up with their gait. The Gungan had to keep his wits about for the labyrinth of hallways was disorienting. The last thing Toba wanted to do was find himself alone in the temple with no sense of direction. The Jedi looked down at the wooden crate in wonder, and anxiety. There was something unbelievable about this whole situation, but Toba couldn't shake the feeling that whoever was in that box was suffering or had suffered.

Suddenly, through the thoughts that swirled in Toba's mind, he heard a voice, a shallow whisper, coming from the depths of the Temple.

"I...am...returning...."

Toba turned his gaze towards the sound. His breath stopped as he stared down the endless corridor towards his left. The voice spoke again, growing louder.

"You...will...suffer."

"They...all...will...suffer"

Toba's heart began to quicken and his breath became shallow. That's when he saw it. From the shadowed fill hallways, a cloaked figure in a white mask took form and moved speed towards the Gungan. Toba was paralyzed, he couldn't move, couldn't think, couldn't even breath. The figure charged the Gungan knocking him to the floor and back to reality.

Toba quickly stood up, breathing heavily.

This was no ordinary vision.

He grabbed the nearby wall to catch his breath. Toba looked around. It appeared that he had lost his escort. Regaining his composure the Gungan stood in the middle of the hallway and breathed. There in the distance, he could feel the other Jedi that inhabited these halls. Toba shook off his mental woes and hurried off to the halls of healing.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:15 pm

Dio entered the hallways from the hangar, again quiet for now. His pace was slow and measured as he made his way through the labyrinthine halls, the light reflecting off the partially exposed plates of the Zeison Sha Warrior armor. They were not highly polished so it was a dull sheen rather than a bright reflection and one could see that they had many scratches upon them, what was surprising though was the lack of any significant damage done. There were no pockmarks or carbon scoring visible. One may wonder if this was a testament to the skill of the man wearing it or if it was that he had not seen combat in a long while, at least not against an enemy with anything more than a melee weapon.

His hood was still in place casting a deep shadow over his face, yet his eyes were easily visible, quicksilver in coloration having a seeming metallic quality to them. Though there was not much sign of any dark leaning it was clear the light within him was not as bright as most Jedi, especially those at the rank of Knight. It would lead many to wonder if he was a Jedi or perhaps a member of another order such as the Grey or Jensaarai. One of the most noticable things about him though would be that if one were to speak with him, that he was rather soft spoken. The impression this gave was one who was calm and centered no matter the conditions around him and gave an almost emotionless feeling to his intonation. Clearly this was a man who had been broken, and yet here he stood proud and defiant in spite of such things. He would find his was to the Council Chambers and await their decision as to his status within the Order. Whatever the ruling he would accept it for good or ill.
The angels are injured fall with broken burning wings are we dead inside? Are we blind?
We can't keep moving forward backwards with closed eyes we're losing sight all lost inside.
Tatiana

Post by Tatiana » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:08 am

There were boots clacking down the empty hallway, a robed figure in black and burgundy red trim walked up to Diogenes and nodded to him. Tatiana was quick to have collected herself for a visitor, considering there were now three jedi in the infirmary within a few weeks of their ever setting foot in the temple. It was not a good day, or track record. Still she held her shoulders high and greeted herself to the man.

<<May I help you sir? I am Master Tatiana, welcome to the Coruscant Jedi Temple,>> She bowed to him, <<Forgive my manner of speaking, I am for lack of heavy explanation, physically mute.>>
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:40 pm

Dio stopped as the woman approached him and nodded. He bowed his head in recognition of her, she seemed unprepared for a visitor to the Temple. Perhaps activity had been low here for sometime. If that were true then what had become of the Jedi and their ilk? His eyes narrowed at hearing her voice in his head, though he understood why when she explained that she was mute.

<<If you are a Master of the Order then yes, I believe you can. I was a Knight under the tutelage of Master Kaytren Li long ago. When Metellos came around I made an appearance eventually slaying the beast that was causing the chaos, but that is not of any real import. The Dynasty and Jedi and whoever else was there lost far too many that day to justify what happened. I went into a long exile and trained on Malachor V due to personal matters that needed to be worked through at the time, besides last most saw of me I had been eaten by one of the Kothryn. I came to learn of the fate of the Order. I do not sense any of the familiar auras I knew. Might you know where they went, and their fates? I also had the sense of a growing threat in the Outer Rim. Would you know what lies in wait there and if there are other hostile forces that need to be dealt with?>>
The angels are injured fall with broken burning wings are we dead inside? Are we blind?
We can't keep moving forward backwards with closed eyes we're losing sight all lost inside.
Tatiana

Post by Tatiana » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:22 pm

<<I am, self appointed. Kaytren Li, Keto Jonan, Mon Taran, Svo'k, they are all missing, their council chamber chairs collect dust. I do not know what has happened to them. Over time they just left. The active members are relatively new. Myself, my Husband John Bickket, and my daughter Arielle are all who have been here since the last masters walked these halls. What we know, is that the Machine Empire has brutally attacked three systems in the past week. Bakura was hit by a full attack, Ryloth was bombed, and Taris now has a machine empire presence. My daughter had survived an encounter with a crimson red machine, and their fleet was defeated. She is in the infirmary recovering. Are you looking to be reinstated? I can do that for you.>> She answered to the best of her confidence.
Kven Bralor
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Kven Bralor » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:33 pm

(Continued from Here.)
John Bickket wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:58 pm
"We have about one hundred thousand troops within the walls of this temple as we speak," John spoke as they entered the main doors. Inside was a bustle of troops patrolling the hallways, and aiding in escorting younglings to classes. Only a select few of them bore the armor of the 42nd Batch and wore polished Knights of Anguish armor, they saluted John and bowed to Jaden as they walked by to the main turbolifts, "Crusaders, what's left of my batch. Think of them as honor guard. Jaden, I believe it has been a long time since you last saw the Grandmaster. She was fifteen at the time of metellos, and her daughter was about three or so if I recall. All things considering she has become a remarkable leader here with all the mystery surrounding the Great Disappearance. She'll be very happy to see you."
Jaden Kath wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:11 pm
*Jaden nodded. It felt...odd to be back at the Temple. It had only been about a day for Jaden, but he'd gone from the Nexus World to Bakura, then traveled on K'ven Bralor's ship to Coruscant. He found his thoughts turning back to the Jedi who had disappeared with him, and some of the people who had been left behind. Including the Mandalorian who walked beside Jaden, seemingly lost in his own thoughts.*

"I imagine we all have questions for each other."
K’ven maintained pace beside and a step behind Jaden. He absorbed the information from Bicket about the bustle of soldiers and some escorted youth moving through the halls. He watched the faces nodded to the few who made eye contact with his helmet, keeping an eye out for any Castio lookalikes. K'ven remembered the troops he’d spent the off-hours of his visits with when he wasn’t with Em. He didn’t recognize any of these soldiers now. After two decades, he hadn’t expected to. But he wished the past troops honor in wherever life or death they walked now.

'Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la.'
(Not gone, but marching far away.)

The first Jedi clone soldier he’d met was before he was grown. The woman “Princess” had come as relief with that skinny gardening Jedi, after the bombing of K’ven’s home city Sundari. He’d been surprised how much she reminded him of a Mando’ad. Years later in this temple, he’d met Tracer from Reach Squad with the jagged scar on his head that had been so impressive to a young warrior. Then Molly and her demolitions. Minx, Tag, Gyro. Helen Squad… he remembered Phinx and Sigma the best. Sapper Squad… K’ven grieved a bit that he couldn’t remember the names. He’d been young then. The man hadn’t thought back to the Jedi’s soldiers in a long time.

Past soldiers weren’t his priority now either. But maybe because it was easier than thinking about his family, and maybe because they deserved remembering, K’ven gave them this moment. Eventually he looked back to John and Jaden. Based on the attention Jaden was getting, proper Jedi were still as scarce here as anywhere else.

"Are the young ones Jedi?" K'ven remembered something about a university or school pairing with the Jedi to study, but he didn't know much about it or whether these students were related.
"If the sky comes falling down... For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."
- "Hey Brother"
John Bickket

Post by John Bickket » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:20 am

"Yes Bralor," John answered, "some are from past generations here at the temple, from our very own staff, others orphaned from various conflicts including the disappearance. Many of them simply come the traditional way, parents realize their children have extraordinary gifts in the force." He entered his key code to the turbolift that would lead to the Council Chambers, "Tatiana has also reached out to the university to allow students of all kinds of fields to study abroad here to learn more about the force and how it works within their own fields and majors. The first program of its kind. We have been growing steadily and becoming an epicenter for education here. The philosophy majors are interesting to hear discuss with Jedi in the halls. The Temple has become quite busy but there are very few brown coats registered for assignments. You are about to meet two of them once we head to the council chambers."
Kven Bralor
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Kven Bralor » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:39 pm

K'ven took in the information with a nod. For a heartbeat or two, he'd considered whether there was any possibility that either of his daughters were a child hidden in plain sight among the students. But that scenario made little sense, so he abandoned it as wistful thinking. He'd check anyway, but his gut instincts said neither of his girls were here. They were probably both grown women by now like Alor Koht's daughters... Unless they'd fallen through time the way Jaden had.

The Mando'ad paused at the turbolift beside Jaden. K'ven finally removed his helmet and tucked it under one arm from old habits of past protocol with the council. He was an auburn haired man with flecks of grey, looking somewhere in his forties. He caught Jaden's eye and then glanced back to John.

"We're ready when you are."
"If the sky comes falling down... For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."
- "Hey Brother"
Kven Bralor
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Kven Bralor » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:13 pm

(Continued from the Council Room.)

After his farewell to the Jedi, the Mandalorian made his way back down to the lower hallways. He wandered briefly until his steps found one of the old paths he remembered from those few years of his visits here.
- "Hey Brother"

Return to “Renewed Jedi Temple”