Colton Acres

Kayden Nekao

Re: Colton Acres

Post by Kayden Nekao » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:12 am

*Kayden watched beside Erith as they flooded the fields. They had worked hard to accomidate this new crop, but they made been successful. Still, even now, he could feel the flow of the Force, the Machines ans Sith were pyshing hard and winning out ib their battles. The most he knew, none here had contact with the Dynasty and what was taking place out there. If they did, they were doing wellt keeping the knowledge contained though he hoped none knew. He wanted them all safe from the war for they all had earnec rest. Especially with Erith as far aling as she was, he couldn't risk her knowing. And he had no intention of joining the fight, knowing heas needed here for them.

Placing a hand on Erith's shoulder, he gave her a smile as he pushed the thoughts away.*
"We did it. Now we have a new crop we can grow for the future."
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:54 am

Erith looked up to him, with a triumphant smile, and a slight glisten to her eyes. She was happy beyond words. She had a first real crop growing, and now a new child on the way, a husband, and her other wife. Her small company of Sisters built a life for themselves here and worked hard to get the farm in order. Now they could sit back and enjoy watching the rice grow, and living the simple life of farming. It was a different world, but even Erith felt a tremor of some sort. It was unsettling, she rubbed her belly and shuddered. She couldn't explain it, but she felt a wave of cold dread, but it was quickly gone when she heard Kayden's voice. "We have a life...a home...and family."
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:55 am

"Finally we're done, now we can relax a bit," Lianna reached around and hugged Kayden from behind and kissed his neck, then looked down at Erith with a fond smile, "and enjoy the moment as a family."
Kayden Nekao

Post by Kayden Nekao » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:16 am

*Kayden couldn’t help but laugh a little.* "Relax? Did I hear that word right? After all this time, I didn’t think you knew the meaning of the word. If it’s not work, there are other things that are not considered relaxing happening if my ears and experiences have heard right."
Lianna Wisner

Post by Lianna Wisner » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:13 am

Lianna smirked and grabbed Kayden's bottom, then kissed his neck, "There are work alternatives. But you're still a terrible tease my love." She rested her head against his shoulder and smiled.
Erith Colton

Post by Erith Colton » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:35 am

"Lianna you're too much sometimes..." Erith laughed as she rubbed her belly, feeling a kick.

Return to “Dantooine”