Embassy of the Lux Dynasty

This is the long held seat of power for the Republic.
Gavin Phoenix

Re: Embassy of the Lux Dynasty

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Fri May 31, 2019 7:56 pm

At her words, he couldn't help but laugh with light amusement. "Oh, just have me do all the work, huh? Alright, but be warned, I'm going to make you wish otherwise." With her statement, he intended to have his fun teasing her and drawing out his fun, just to see how long she could hold out against him and his foreplay before giving up and forcing him to take her.

Moving down her back, he was detailed and slow, kissing and massaging her back, letting his lips just brush across it. His hands moved up and down her back and sides, gently brushing up against her front to further draw her excitement. Minutes passed by before he ever made it to her waist, to which he moved even slower, letting his lips and tongue, tease at her wait before slowly removing what garments remained. From her butt to her legs, his hands and lips moved, showing special detail to every spot, but purposely missing the most important area.
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Biography of Gavin Phoenix
Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:53 am

Samantha whimpered and moaned, enjoying his touch and becoming more enthralled. She bit her lip as she felt him tease around where she really wanted him to make out with her, and she could feel herself twinging with desire. "You're not the one trying to hold a galaxy together...you just get to play with the one that does...and I let you. I let you touch me, and caress my contours...because I can, and because I want you to," She smirked and teased back, then flipped on her back, and with a hook with her thumbs, pulled his pants down to his knees while he was on top of her. She smirked when she looked down and looked up into his eyes, "It's my turn to play...and forget awhile..." her hands ran down his rippling muscles of his chest, and took hold of him below without mercy, and full authority. "I love you Gavin...and when this is all over, and the fighting is done...it'll just be us..."
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:42 am

Gavin couldn’t help but laugh a little as she turned around. He looked down at her with a big smile. "And you better believe I’ll make the most of it. But it does seem I win, in the end. And here I was going to have you begging with such intensity before we started."

As she took hold of him, he ducked in a semi deep breath as he closed his eyes. He let himself fall forward a bit onto his arms, closing the distance between them, close enough that barely any room separated them, leaving just enough room for her to be able to enjoy her fun. After a moment, though, he regained himself, pushing himself up and fully removed his pants before laying down on top of her, their bodies pressed together. His smile then faded, though the loving look in his eyes only burned with greater fire. "And I love you, Samantha. But no it won’t be." He then met her lips with a deep kiss as the Force began to flow through him and wrap around the two them as he let her think upon the meaning behind his words.
Last edited by Gavin Phoenix on Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There is no road,no simple highway,between the dawn and the dark of night. And if you go, no one may follow, for that path is for your steps alone...."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:40 am

Her heart slammed against her ribcage while she looked up into his eyes. It was always how it was, when she was on her back and gazing up while he towered over her like a chiseled marble god. Every inch of him was perfect, even the fire behind his eyes. It was one of the few moments she could see the shadows dance, and sense his power, before she moved her legs a bit more, and cupped his cheek. his intensity was palpable, his ferocity hiding behind gentle loving eyes. Then he said it, and this time would not be the same as before...there would be no caution, but no, it won't be she slowly moved her hands down his sides, and ran them over his firm rear. At the moment she would have coaxed him with a gentle pull, she wrapped her legs around his middle, and rolled him on his back with a fast, unexpected jerk with her thighs. She was on top, and smirked down at him, with a mischievous bite to her lower lip, "No amount of protection will save us tonight...I feel you...I feel your weaves in the Goddess' graces..."

She slid down to meet him, and grinned with familiarity, yet exhilaration, "Fate has no voice here...caution has no place here...only the blessing of the Mother, we'll start something new...something you've long lost. No caution, just passion, love, life...a wife, and children...many children." She moaned a little but then she took command of the first bout, with a domineering grin, "And you thought I wanted to beg..."
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:58 am

In a flash, she had flipped him over and was on top of him, making him wonder which aspect truly drove the fire in that moment: just the desire or his words. As she continued to speak, the reality became clear as she understood what he meant and she was ready for that step.

Since that first night, he had avoided this, not feeling ready to go that path again, not to mention the risks involved with this war. But he was no longer afraid of that reality. He wouldn’t die, no matter what it took, he’d survive. And he knew Samantha would be safe. Be it he able to always get to her when away at the blink of an eye or the Templar’s that watched over her, the single moment he’d ever put trust in them.

As she slid down to meet him, his grip on her tightened as he felt her and in almost an instant, the energies flowing around them coursed through them both. He said nothing else for now was a not a time for words. Everything that ever needed to be said would be translated through their actions, through their passion. This night would be far different than the time before. It wouldn’t be the one time, but many. Going until there was nothing left as he allowed her to take control of the first round, though when it came to the next, he dominated the scene, though he stayed on his back by turning her around so that she could lay back into him as he held her as close as one could, which also allowed him to make the most of everything, working to see just how far he could push her, how loud he could make her.

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:27 am

She laughed as she felt him let go, finally after more than enough time. She licked her lips darkly as she felt him tremble under her in the last moments of her dominant overtaking. She pulled her hair back over her shoulders, as it had gotten in her face in the last few moments. She leaned down to kiss his lips more than a few times, "good boy."

She whispered into his ear and then sat back up on him, but her triumph was short lived as his hands seemed to grab her out of nowhere and spin her around on her back. Without warning she found herself panting and splayed. Her head swam as she realized what had happened, and she barely had the wits to make a sound except, a loud moan when she finally caught her breath between pants. She gripped his hair of his head with her free hand, and licked his neck all the way up to his lips before diving into him. She pulled back barely a moment to shudder a reply, "Shhow me what happens when the light is...ensnared by a Shadow! Show me...ravage your Lady of the Light...my Shadow...and feel the Light's divine love for you in return...ohh Gavin!" As she swooned and ran her hands over every inch she could touch, she felt herself falling even deeper in connection to the moment and the Mother. She felt warm, and every inch of her a conduit for touch. She looked into his eyes and could see the fires raging in his pupils, they gave her resolve and she saw his face brighten, but the light was not coming from him, it was coming from her. She had become illuminated from her connection to Anguish, and being so close to Gavin and his shadows. She sunk back into the moment as she felt closer to the end, everything trembled and ached for finality. She was going to have a family with the man, she was overwhelmed by the thought. Even in the midst of war, there could be happiness and love like this. She was enjoying the man she had come to love. At that thought she shuddered and let out a loud staggering moan.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:32 am

As she laid back against him, pressed as close as they could ever be, he smirked at how things had suddenly changed when the roles of domination were switched. In nearly an instant, she became putty in his hands. As she spoke, his left hand moved up to her chin as he turned it to face him as his right remained in her lower regions, working alongside his other tools, working her further to the breaking point and beyond. His left hand then caressed her cheek as he spoke. "Tonight, you have all of me in every way. I'll show you what happens as the light and shadows become intertwined." He kissed her deeply as his left hand returned to her body, seeking the most sensitive spots of her upper regions. One thing she would see this time around was his current level of control and stamina. He would hold out until she was beyond words or sound. From his movements to his touch, his kiss, his words, he was putting all of himself into this night, wrapping the Force around them both and pouring it into each of them, binding them in any way it could.

When she finally reached the end, so did he, filling her up with all he was as he wrapped his arms around her tightly as if to never let go.

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:22 pm

Samantha panted and heaved as the sweat beaded down her body. Every part of her became overstimulated as positions and roles changed through the bouts. The last saw a mighty upheaval from them both before they wrapped themselves in one another for the night. Samantha ran a gentle palm over his cheek and smiled fondly up into his eyes, "you're going to be such a good husband and father..."
Before she could say more as she started to relax, the automatic blinds raised to reveal a pink Coruscant sunrise, she snorted a laugh and kissed his lips.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:56 pm

The night had brought much joy to the both of them. However, what followed did not. As he smiled at her, ready to fall asleep beside her for a little while, he groaned annoyingly as the blinds opened to reveal it was already morning. After she kissed him, he took a free pillow and threw it over his face, only groaning more. "Damn it. Morning already?"

Letting out a sigh he threw the pillow back to the side before smiling at her. "You have my promise that I will be." Letting out anotger sigh, he looked at the ceiling. "Guess its time to get up. Force knows Jester probably is and is ready to go."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:20 pm

"She's probably right outside the door, like a puppy," Samantha teased and snuggled up to him. "The lack of sleep, definitely worth it. I may need pain killers...or an ice pack though. You want tea or caf before you go?"
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:37 pm

Gavin laughed. "You act like I wore you out. Surely I wasn't that hard on you." He then kissed her head. "We probably kept her up all night. But I won't need any. I won't be training Jester right away but leaving her to get accustomed to life in the village. I can use that time to recover."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Raith Dorn
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Post by Raith Dorn » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:54 pm

Raith sent an invoice to Samantha Lux, he could have gone directly to Vanessa, but technically Samantha was Chancellor of the Republic, and Princess of the Lux Dynasty now. He gave his message before he moved on to the other recipient.

::Chancellor Lux, congratulations on being voted in. I hope your time in the chair is fruitful. Speaking of, my probes have come across disturbing news, two enemy fleets have been detected moving from the mid rim to the core worlds. I suspect that an attack on Coruscant is the next move of the Machines and their sith tools. Prepare accordingly, may the Mother be with you.::
Droids are better...people just make problems.
Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:57 pm

Samantha stretched out a moment and groaned, "well let's shower at least and get something to eat if you're not leaving right away."
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:24 am

Gavin laughed as he sat up."I’m sure she can wait an hour or so. But please, ladies first."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:28 pm

Samantha shrugged and headed into the shower to wash up after the night's festivities.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:57 pm

As Samantha got up, Gavin was soon behind, following her into the shower. When he said ladies first, it had only meant for her to lead the way. He wasn't about to let any moment he coukd with her be wasted.

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Samantha Lux

Post by Samantha Lux » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:45 pm

Samantha toweled off finally after what seemed like hours wrapped up in hot steamy passion in the shower. Then she got dressed in a bright star sundress, and headed into the kitchen.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:42 pm

Gavin was a little slower as he got ready. The night had been fun, but it was about time to get back to business. He felt the movements of the Force and the Shadows around him. Things were escalading quickly. Pushing the thoughts from his head, he worked to enjoy the time he had left with Samantha.

Entering the kitchen, he kissed her shoulder and cheek before working to help out, wondering when Jester would show up.

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:17 am

Jester came out of her room carrying a small duffel bag. She did not think much of Gavin and Samantha having wet heads. She already knew they were lovers. She set her duffel down and made herself some cereal, "Are we going to head out soon Gavin?"
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:34 am

Gavin turned as Jester came in and fixed herself something to eat. He smiled seeing that she was prepped and ready to go. "Once we finish breakfast, we'll be heading out. Hopefully, Iris will be as ready as you are. Think you can handle being away from home and everything you know for a fair bit of time?"

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Jester Lux

Post by Jester Lux » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:44 pm

"All these amenities will be here when I get back, it'll suck for awhile, but that's what makes home sweet, right?" Jester smiled before stuffing her mouth full of cereal.
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:52 pm

Gavin smiled a bit. "Indeed it does. Hopefully, you haven’t changed so much that you’ve outgrown them. Who knows what the years will do."

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Miko Panaka
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi

Post by Miko Panaka » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:00 pm

Through the force, a voice echoed in the mind of Gavin, <<a little late to tell you, but I sent Iris ahead to Naza. She'll be waiting for you there. May the living force be with you and your trainees.>>
"I am the hope of the Omniverse, I am the lightbulb in the darkness, I am the bacon in the fridge for all living things that cry out in hunger, I am the Alpha and the Amiega, I am the Terror that flaps in the night! I am Miko Panaka, and I'm going to break you, like a kit-kat bar..." -Miko Panaka
Gavin Phoenix

Post by Gavin Phoenix » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:55 pm

Gavin lifted his head as he heard Miko's voice resonate within his mind. It was strange, him sending her off like that. Where would he have sent her? Only Gavin knew of the exact plans in store for them. Not to mention he'd imagine the man would want to spend as much time as possible with his daughter as possible. So why?

He didn't press the issue however.
<<Alright, my friend. I'll find find her. Take care.>>

Theme of Gavin Phoenix

Return to “The Galactic Senate”