Open Terrain

Moria Hammerhand

Re: Open Terrain

Post by Moria Hammerhand » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:26 pm

Seleevan Khar wrote:*He grabbed her left hand with his right, his thumb in her fist, and Twisted her hand agaisnt the fingers, against the clock to say, twisting her arm into streight and uncomfterble fassion.*
"First off, this is needed to be learned becosue you can do the same with waepons, to leanr the ways to destroy joints...
And if you plan on using that lightning against me, you know it will come back onto you, with me hodling you?"
*Shaking her left fist the lightening dissipates. Then Moria tries to twist her hand to a more comfortable angle.*
I have some issue with the force, working by itself when I am angry. I am getting better at controling it.
F is for fire through all the buildings
U is for Uranium BOMBS!
N is for no survivors.
Seleevan Khar

Post by Seleevan Khar » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:32 pm

*Her arm is in a iron grip, she cant twist it back, as it is streight, and twisted, the muscles doesnt react the same way.*

"With this Technique, you can subdue creatures larger then yourself. All you need to ahve, is the strenth to twist. Now, knees are more tricly, as you cant grab them so many times, but you need to kick at them from the side to make ure they either bend, and the opponent looses balance, or you damage theyr knee. Like this..."

*He twists her hand harder, against the klock, making her to step to the side, or her arm whould become broken... Now she stands with him on her side... and he kicks at her nearest knee, kicking downward, to break her knee, as it bends unnaturaly downwards diagonally, He does this kick with a strenth that whould hurt, but not break her knee...*
I am Seleevan Khar, The Beast of Vortex. THe God of the Vor. I am here, to smash your face in, to cut your limbs off, to break your bones, and do bad things to your beloved family and friends.

I, am your worst nightmare.

I am your end.
Moria Hammerhand

Post by Moria Hammerhand » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:40 pm

*Moria feeling that she cannot get out of the hold so she step forward. She gasps hard when his foot kicks her knee. It forces her hard to her other knee*
WHAT HURT!
U is for Uranium BOMBS!
N is for no survivors.
Seleevan Khar

Post by Seleevan Khar » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:44 pm

"You understand now? And as for the elbows, you allwais need to streighten them out, and Then smash down at them with your entire Wieght... like here."

*He hit her on her elbow, the hard side, not to break, but to show how it whould do, and feel if he DID... only partially at least... Then he let her go.*

"Stand up, I am gonna teach you some basic kicks and targets. Kicks are your friend even in armed combat, so listen carefully maggot."
I am Seleevan Khar, The Beast of Vortex. THe God of the Vor. I am here, to smash your face in, to cut your limbs off, to break your bones, and do bad things to your beloved family and friends.

I am your end.
Moria Hammerhand

Post by Moria Hammerhand » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:56 pm

*Hatred and embarrassment burns in Moria's eyes as she looks at Seleevan. The young girl was sick of being beaten up on and called Maggot. But there was much to learn from this bug bum faced Vortex, she would learn for now, and then she would get her revenge on Phantom. Slowly coming to her feet, Moria falls into a defensive stance automatically.*

So if you want to break the elbow, straighten the arms and then bring your hand down on it hard. Kick, are good for hand combat if you do not have a weapon, correct? What now?
U is for Uranium BOMBS!
N is for no survivors.
Seleevan Khar

Post by Seleevan Khar » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:08 pm

"Use your arms To protect your abdomen, torso, and head. you do it like this effectively."

*he stood at her with his left side forth, bit broad legged, left foot forward, right foot looking to the side, his left arm covering His side that he shows to Moria, His hand ending shortly above the left knee. His Right hand udner the chin.*

"Like this you Can defend and attack from any direction, and it makes it easyer to grab punches and kicks. Got it maggot?"

I am your end.
Moria Hammerhand

Post by Moria Hammerhand » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:11 pm

Seleevan Khar wrote:"Use your arms To protect your abdomen, torso, and head. you do it like this effectively."
*he stood at her with his left side forth, bit broad legged, left foot forward, right foot looking to the side, his left arm covering His side that he shows to Moria, His hand ending shortly above the left knee. His Right hand udner the chin.*
"Like this you Can defend and attack from any direction, and it makes it easyer to grab punches and kicks. Got it maggot?"
*Moria nods*
I think that I get it.
U is for Uranium BOMBS!
N is for no survivors.
Seleevan Khar

Post by Seleevan Khar » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:18 pm

"Kicks to the knee, you save with raising your own knee, and meeting it up wiht the shinns, like this..."

*he kicked with his right foot, swinging it around onto her left knee from the side with large force.*

I am your end.
Moria Hammerhand

Post by Moria Hammerhand » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:21 pm

Seleevan Khar wrote:"Kicks to the knee, you save with raising your own knee, and meeting it up wiht the shinns, like this..."
*he kicked with his right foot, swinging it around onto her left knee from the side with large force.*
*Moria bring her left knee up to block the kick. She hisses out through her teeth as the hit lands hard on her shine.*
Like this?
U is for Uranium BOMBS!
N is for no survivors.
Seleevan Khar

Post by Seleevan Khar » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:31 pm

"Perfect. Streight hitts, you parry with hitting them away to the side with the hand you have under your chin, preferably away from your left side, so you can counter with a quick punch or jab at the ribbs on the side the attack came from, like this."

*Seleevan trys a quick jab at her nose, A jab is a quick and weak punch, but still, able to do damage. It is a streight punch.*

I am your end.
Moria Hammerhand

Post by Moria Hammerhand » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:34 pm

*A pale hand snaps up in front of her face, pushing his arms hard to the left. Then she attempts to jab him in the open area on the his right side.*

Ok, I think that I get this.
Last edited by Moria Hammerhand on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U is for Uranium BOMBS!
N is for no survivors.
Seleevan Khar

Post by Seleevan Khar » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:52 pm

*He breaths out air, as fighters do when struck, to make the damage less as she hitts her, and nods aprovingly.*

"Good. this way you make it nearly impossible for me to parry your attack, as you tunred me agasnt my other arm, and hit me. Good work. Now, a Hook, you parry by hitting the hooking arm in the elbow area where it is bent, that stops the hooks trejectory fully, and have a large opening to kick the opponent in the ribbs under the hooking arm, or some other attack on that sdie..."

*He now tryed a powerfull right hook against her face from her left side.*

I am your end.
Moria Hammerhand

Post by Moria Hammerhand » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:14 pm

*Moving her hands up quickly, Moria blocks the hit with both hands due to the power of the hit. Then with her right leg, she kicks him hard as she can in the right knee.*
U is for Uranium BOMBS!
N is for no survivors.
Seleevan Khar

Post by Seleevan Khar » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:31 pm

*She did as told, and seleevans other side hurt now... but she seemed to get it... good... And with that, the ship took off into hyperspace.

So does some transports with packed construction resources and machinery, and personell.*

I am your end.
Moria Hammerhand

Post by Moria Hammerhand » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:59 pm

*A young girl steps off a interplanetary cruiseship, sneaking so that none would see her. Her force signature being held as closely as she could to herself. Pushing a strand of silver hair, she rushes forwards to make her way to the chambers that were her own on this forsaken planet.*
U is for Uranium BOMBS!
N is for no survivors.
Seleevan Khar

Post by Seleevan Khar » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:30 pm

*Set of Civilian Cargoshipps leave the planet.*

I am your end.
Seleevan Khar

Post by Seleevan Khar » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:39 pm

*The beast of vortex lands in a useless transport, crhashes it slightly, gets out, takes off the civilian cloths, meets up with the Crete, gears up for war, and takes his 40 troopers out and blasts off inot hyperspace after getting out of the planetary gravity well in the Crere.*

I am your end.
Paric Layton

Post by Paric Layton » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:10 pm

A small ship crashes to the surface and a astromech and an sentiel being in a suit of armor race out of and loosed piece of hull, moments before the ship explodes a third man exits the ship, in a heavier armor then the first

"come on guys, gut the carbonite out."

as they approach a field of ships they find one that has been put together customly. as they approach the first man notes that this ship "will have to do"

the crew then climbs aboard this new vessel and the shuttle woobles off the surface of the planet and into space
Motto:
always look out for #1, even if #1 isn't you.

Return to “Vortex”